BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149760 Apr 6, 2013
Oh, I have done business with Wild West Guns. They are only seven miles from my house.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#149761 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have done business with Wild West Guns. They are only seven miles from my house.
http://www.yo utubeWzk
Were you aware that not a single person gives a shite?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#149762 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask the lawyer Barrack Obama as he successfully sued the evil banks!!!
Oh, did you notice that GW has been doing zero-down, sub-prime loans on their cars sooooooo we will probably have to bail GMAC out again!
So what you're saying is that you can't support your crackpot race-obsessed fabrication and you're going to try to change the subject as usual.

You're so pathetic.

Location hidden

#149764 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Barrack Obama is the most incompetent president since Jimmy Carter and the most corrupt since Woodrow Wilson!!!!
Signs of Solyndra? Fisker Lays Off 75 Percent of Employees - By MATTHEW MOSK | ABC News –
The government-backed electric car company Fisker Automotive laid off about 160 workers Friday, or roughly 75 percent of the automaker's staff, as it has struggled to find financial backing that would allow it to continue building its high concept clean cars.
The layoff announcement came as the innovative start up faces a looming repayment on a loan from the U.S. Department of Energy, and as reports have swirled that it could be preparing to file for bankruptcy. As with the failed solar firm Solyndra, the green car company was once an early pick by the Obama Administration to be part of America's clean energy future. The Obama Energy Department had approved Fisker for a government loan up to $529 million.
Stunned workers filed out of Fisker's Anaheim headquarters Friday morning with their belongings in boxes. One told ABC News that the employees had no advance notice the layoffs were coming, and they were told they would received no severance.
Among Fisker employees, the worker said, there was an overwhelming sense of sadness Friday that even after building a new, environmentally-focused line of gracefully-designed, high-end American cars, they had not been able to find financial success.
READ: Is Fisker Headed for a Solyndra-Like Collapse?
http://gma.yahoo.com/signs-solyndra-fisker-la...
Oh goody, I got me an ugly face. And that means I pissed off some Libtard. Thank you as I now know my efforts were not wasted.

Location hidden

#149766 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask the lawyer Barrack Obama as he successfully sued the evil banks!!!
Oh, did you notice that GW has been doing zero-down, sub-prime loans on their cars sooooooo we will probably have to bail GMAC out again!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that you can't support your crackpot race-obsessed fabrication and you're going to try to change the subject as usual.
You're so pathetic.
And you don't ever change the subject? Why all you can do is make sad little troll remarks.

Location hidden

#149767 Apr 6, 2013
Do you know why the Vikings named Newfoundland "Vinland" when they discovered it about a thousand years ago? Why they had wild grapes there!
Vinland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinland
But wild grapes no longer grow on Newfoundland. In fact they disappeared from there about 1200 CE! Do you know why the no longer grow there? It is tooo damn cold. That is right, during the Medieval Warm Period it was hotter than it is today. Can you tell us what mankind did a thousand years ago to make the Earth hotter than it is todaY
Medieval Warm Period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Pe...
And did you know that is was hotter during the Roman Warm Period, 250 BCE to 400CE, than it is today? Yes, it was hotter in Judia when Jesus walked the Earth but it was also wetter and the crops flourished. And that was the reason why the Romans wanted to capture Judia!
Roman Warm Period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Perio...

Location hidden

#149768 Apr 6, 2013
Now this is Dr. Michael Mann's interpretation of global temps by using his tree ring method and Dr. James Hansen's Urband Heat Island temps.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1000_Y...
Please note, it stops at 2004! Why?

Location hidden

#149769 Apr 6, 2013
Hummm, interesting. I thought the Home Owner's Association said that George Zimmerman did not act on their behalf? Then why did they settle?

Trayvon Martin’s Parents Settle Wrongful Death Suit
Posted on April 6, 2013

Technically they should be the ones paying since it was their son who was in the wrong.
Check it out:

The parents of a teenager who was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last year have settled a wrongful-death claim against the homeowners association of the Florida subdivision where their son was killed.

The Orlando Sentinel ( http://thesent.nl/YYnBB7 ) reported Friday that an attorney for Trayvon Martin’s parents _ Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin _ filed that paperwork in Seminole County and that portions of it were made available for public review Friday.

According to the newspaper, the settlement amount was marked out in five pages that it reviewed. Lower in the agreement, the parties specify that they will keep the amount confidential.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/trayvon-m...
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#149770 Apr 6, 2013
You DA liberals are so stupid you elect a dictator
regime inwhich the US Government determines who lives or Who dies !!! and Who can recieve medication ,and Who can't !!!!!!
Now you DA's Have these Thugs taking away your ability to revolt against their actions .
Your as Dumb as a box of rocks !!!!!!

Location hidden

#149771 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.yo utubeWzk
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you aware that not a single person gives a shite?
Well Tootzie, when something is of know concern to me, I just ignore it. But since you responded, it did bother you. WHY???

Location hidden

#149772 Apr 6, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
regime inwhich the US Government determines who lives or Who dies !!! and Who can recieve medication ,and Who can't !!!!!!
Now you DA's Have these Thugs taking away your ability to revolt against their actions .
Hey, two years ago Alabama's unemployed was one percent above the national average yet today it is one percent BELOW the national average. Do you know why?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#149773 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.yo utubeWzk<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, when something is of know concern to me, I just ignore it. But since you responded, it did bother you. WHY???
Here's one of Rogue Moron's favourite canards.

People make fun of his idiocy. In his mind that means they were "bothered."

Lolololol

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#149774 Apr 6, 2013
To the birthers

Conservative Joel Pollak, writing for The American Thinker, has stated that the reason the "Birther theory" has caught on particularly among conservatives, is the weakness of the Republican opposition, stating:

In the absence of strong Republican leadership, some find the Birther theory a compelling, if desperate, solution. Yet it is ultimately a self-destructive one – not just because it is almost certainly false, but because it contradicts the essential spirit of the conservative movement

Political analyst Marc Ambinder of The Atlantic and CBS News suggests this phenomenon goes to the heart of the dilemma now facing the Republican Party, positing that

Republican presidential candidates need to figure out how to diffuse angry birthers who are bound to show up and demand their attention. If they give credence to the birthers, they're not only advancing ignorance but also betraying the narrowness of their base. If they dismiss this growing movement, they might drive birthers to find more extreme candidates, which will fragment a Republican political coalition

Political analyst Marc Ambinder of The Atlantic and CBS News suggests this phenomenon goes to the heart of the dilemma now facing the Republican Party, positing that

Republican presidential candidates need to figure out how to diffuse angry birthers who are bound to show up and demand their attention. If they give credence to the birthers, they're not only advancing ignorance but also betraying the narrowness of their base. If they dismiss this growing movement, they might drive birthers to find more extreme candidates, which will fragment a Republican political coalition

An academic psychologist commented that a study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology supported a conclusion that racism has played a role.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#149775 Apr 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
To the birthers
Conservative Joel Pollak, writing for The American Thinker, has stated that the reason the "Birther theory" has caught on particularly among conservatives, is the weakness of the Republican opposition, stating:
In the absence of strong Republican leadership, some find the Birther theory a compelling, if desperate, solution. Yet it is ultimately a self-destructive one – not just because it is almost certainly false, but because it contradicts the essential spirit of the conservative movement
An academic psychologist commented that a study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology supported a conclusion that racism has played a role.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit...
The Obama birth and eligibility issue was entirely a Hillary Clinton issue. Hillary Clinton would have been the only one to benefit from Obama dropping from the race. Eligibility issue would have been the only thing that could have saved the Democrat Party from all of the embarrassment that was caused by Obama occupying The White House. The past four plus years would not have been better is Clinton was in the office,it may have even been worst,if that is possible. The biggest difference is that we would now be calling that health care monstrosity HillaryCare instead of ObamaKare.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149776 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go again. Dems became Republican and Republican became Democrats and, ergo, Lincoln was a Democrat!!! Oh wow, is that some goo shit you just smoked. Like Moui Wowwy!!!!
No one here, and certainly not me, has ever said that Lincoln was anything but a Republican. Do you intend continuing your fabrications?

And today, Lincoln would be a democrat. He could not endure the Repubs' cozy relationships with the NRA and the so-called "Captains of industry" and would certainly never ever associate with the ilk I mentioned in my referenced post.

Ottawa

#149777 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The banks were forced to by laws passed under Bill Klinton during his first two years in office, If the banks did not make loans to black people,,,,, they were RACIST!!! And now Obama is arm twisting the banks to do the same damn thing!!!
I have a novel idea. You save up enough to put 20% down on the house and then you might be a good loan risk!!!
Yes, I'm sure Clinton said to bank brass, "either you lend ALL black people who want a mortgate loan or I'm gonna label and call you bankers a bunch of racists". Yes, Rogue, I'm sure that's what happened and also, that ALL who defaulted on their mortgages were black people. Yup, less than 12% of the US's population had the whole country on its financial knees. Yes, Rogue, keep fabricating, making up stories based solely on your hate. You, Rogue, are a flaming mortgage bigot LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#149778 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when Obama is lying is when his mouth is open. What Obama says and what he means are two different things.
Obama promised in January 2009 that he would get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan and close GITMO within ONE year yet we are still there and GITMO is still open.
He also said he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
But you Libtards will claim that he really meant to but if it was not for those evil Republicans!!!
<quoted text>
Well here it is again.
Do you know when Obama is lying is when his mouth is open. What Obama says and what he means are two different things.
Obama promised in January 2009 that he would get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan and close GITMO within ONE year yet we are still there and GITMO is still open.
He also said he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
But you Libtards will claim that he really meant to but if it was not for those evil Republicans!!!
But what is funny is that they did not find the WMD in Iraq that Bush said was there and you claim he LIED and then you claim Obama did not lie!!!
There is a huge difference between a promise one can't keep (Obama) because of circumstances and an outright lie on WMDs that did not and do not exist.

Ottawa

#149779 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is Dr. Michael Mann's interpretation of global temps by using his tree ring method and Dr. James Hansen's Urband Heat Island temps.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1000_Y...
Please note, it stops at 2004! Why?
I'm still asking, Rogue :

1.Which century;
2.Has the earth cooled or warmed in the last 35 years?

Suggested replies v:

To number 1 : a) I have no idea; b) I have no idea; c) I have no idea.

To number 2 : a) I have no idea; b) I have no idea; c) I have no idea but I'm franctically scouring Google and if I can't find it will tell a tall tale about my years in uniform, on the road or helping some nice and polite and CLEAN black family.

Ottawa

#149780 Apr 6, 2013
Judging from your insane post, I would say you NEED to have all these things decided and done for you. Don't complain with your mouth full.
truman

Boise, ID

#149782 Apr 6, 2013
Ill bet the same medication they use to treat Schizo Affective Paranoid Disorder would benefit the victims of 'Fox Brainwash Syndrome'.
The symptoms are nearly indentical.(see quoted post.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Dix 1,193,085
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL 71,561
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Just Saying 54,548
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr femiguy 51,578
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Moon Rhythm 5,088
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 6 hr abdul 3
Ask Amy 3-5-15 7 hr Kuuipo 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:51 pm PST