BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#149626 Apr 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad little troll. Can rebut even one of my points.
Just keep your head buried in the snow bank so you will not see your azz freeze off.
LOL, maybe saying it 500 more times will make it true.

Click your pistols together and say "there's no place like Birtherstan... there's no place like Birtherstan..."

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149630 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never, ever lead a troop of boy scouts across a street and you give him a multi-trillion dollar country to run? Mitt Romney was far more qualified to lead anything where as Obama can not!
“No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States”

Um, I see nothing about running a Boy Scout troop or anything else Rogue.

Moreno Valley, CA

#149631 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a sicko, Bill Moyers says out Pledge of Allegiance is a lie, but "next time they say the Pledge of Allegiance" they should remember it's a lie!!! Who is the hypocrite?!?
If you make a pledge, swear an oath, etc. and do not mean it, you are a hypocrite!!! But that is okay with you Libytards.
Bill Moyers:‘The Pledge of Allegiance is a Lie’
Taxpayer-funded PBS personality says pledge ‘makes the hypocrisy go down easier.’: 4/3/2013
Veteran journalist Bill Moyers told his viewers on March 29 that the next time they say the Pledge of Allegiance, they should “remember: it’s a lie. A whopper of a lie.” Bill Moyers’s “Moyers & Company,” which included the snippet, airs on taxpayer funded PBS.
“We coax it from the mouths of babes for the same reason our politicians wear those flag pins in their lapels – it makes the hypocrisy go down easier, the way aspirin helps a headache go away.”
In a flurry of finger pointing, Moyers called out former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, as well as former Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan and the company Halliburton for obstructing justice and trampling on the less fortunate.
“’Justice for all’ is a line item in the budget – sequestered now by the Paul Ryans of Congress and the Fix the Debt gang of plutocratic CEOs who, with a wink-wink from our president, claim,‘Oh, we can’t afford that!’”
Yeah, well, maybe you should listen to Bill Moyers because everything he said is absolutely true and he said it in less than 3 minutes. And the good thing is the majority of the country knows it’s true.
http://billmoyers.com/segment/bill-moyers-ess...

Moreno Valley, CA

#149632 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us which INDEPENDENT DOCUMENT EXPERT has been allowed to examine any of Obama's "documents"? A jpeg posted on the internet is NOT a document!!!
You may as well get over that notion Rogue because it ain’t gonna happen nor is there any reason for it to happen. By now everyone knows there is no placating the ignorant birfoon. He is what he is and there will never be enough evidence on this earth that will change his opinion. There will however be enough court sanctions to stop him from abusing the system with his folly.

Moreno Valley, CA

#149633 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Obama get the money to attend Harvard and Columbia? How about his trip abroad in 1981?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XVSRm80WzZkXX
Why should you care where he got the money? Do you care where anyone else got their money to go to school? Michelle Obama went to Princeton and Harvard as well. Wanna know where she got the money?

Moreno Valley, CA

#149634 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us which INDEPENDENT DOCUMENT EXPERT has been allowed to examine any of Obama's "documents"? A jpeg posted on the internet is NOT a document!!!
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The image posted on the internet was never provided for official use Rogue. Even a birfoon should grasp that, but then again why should he? The birfoon don’t seem to comprehend much of anything else.

There will be no document experts examining Obama’s original BC because there’s never been a need for one. His birth event has been verified and certified by the folks who do that sort of thing and there has never been one iota of a doubt in their mind about the facts of that event.

That you prefer to believe fabricated internet gossip from anonymous birfoon bloggers over DOH officials is actually a testament to your actual IQ with should put you somewhere in the moron range.

“Fanciful, delusional and irrational”
Judge Arthur Schack

The birfoon has never been anything other.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149635 Apr 5, 2013
But hey, Barack's Air Force One costs about $200,000. per hour to operate and with his many trips, he spent almost half a billion dollars on flights alone last year. Yeah, that's with a B?$500,000,000.

My comments;
When Air Force One flies, it does not fly alone. there are usually 4-6 support aircraft. If Obama reduced gis travel by just 10%, that would be about $50 BILLION he could spend on things like feeding staving children.

Location hidden

#149636 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
HHS Resurrects ‘ACORN’ Through ObamaCare
Thursday, April 4, 2013
ObamaCare provides millions of dollars in grants to hire community activists and others as “navigators” to assist individuals enroll in health insurance provided by state or federal exchanges and, according to recent reports, register people to vote. In a new rule proposed Wednesday, HHS lays out numerous guidelines for these “navigators”, including paying them up to $48/hour for their work. The rule, guidelines and voter registration effort are a potential vehicle to resurrect ACORN or an ACORN-like entity.
One organization expected to take a lead role in distributing the funds and overseeing hiring is Enroll America, a new non-profit headed by Anne Filipic, a former Obama White House official under Valerie Jarrett. Filipic was also a senior staff member at OFA director and a former Obama campaign director. The organization was founded, in part, by Families USA, a far-left advocacy organization that lobbied aggressively for ObamaCare, a source at HHS told Breitbart News. Filipic has said she expects Enroll America to spend $100 million on the enrollment effort. A large percentage of this is likely to come from federal funds.
Post Continues on www.breitbart.com
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/hhs-resurrec ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good.
And that Patriotupdate.com crap org is simply a redneck group calling itself patriotic whilst branding anyone, that is, the majority of Americans who don't agree with their ultra right-wing views, as traitors.
Again you attack the messenger and not the message. When you can not intellectually rebut the points of view of the writer, you stoop down and, like a monkey in a cage, start throwing monkey poop.
Rush Limbaugh puts Liberal to the top of his call in line and he allows them to make idiots of themselves and, on the average, they start throwing monkey poop within twenty seconds.
Now here is a typical Liberal call-in to the Rush Limbuagh Show. Note, the caller does not understand reading a quote does not mean the reader, Rush, has the same opinion.

Crazy Liberal Calls Rush Limbaugh - "You Called Jimmy Carter A Wimp."

The caller also assumes that because someone served in the military, he is more honorable than one that did not serve. I wish Rush had asked the caller if HE served in the military!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149637 Apr 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States”
Um, I see nothing about running a Boy Scout troop or anything else Rogue.
Well put. I do know, though, that Romney was knocking on Paris doors to spread the Mormon faith which says that Blacks and Frenchmen were abominations and that Jesus Christ came to America, OMG LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Does that qualify him more than a community organizer?

Location hidden

#149638 Apr 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The image posted on the internet was never provided for official use Rogue. Even a birfoon should grasp that, but then again why should he? The birfoon don’t seem to comprehend much of anything else.
There will be no document experts examining Obama’s original BC because there’s never been a need for one. His birth event has been verified and certified by the folks who do that sort of thing and there has never been one iota of a doubt in their mind about the facts of that event.
That you prefer to believe fabricated internet gossip from anonymous birfoon bloggers over DOH officials is actually a testament to your actual IQ with should put you somewhere in the moron range.
“Fanciful, delusional and irrational”
Judge Arthur Schack
The birfoon has never been anything other.
You are right. Obama was never vetted. McCain was vetted by the U.S. Senate, but not Obama!!! Ever voter has the right to challenge any political candidate.
So why has no one vetted Obama? Because they have a fear of being labeled a .... RACIST. And that makes them political COWARDS.
And what a person like Judge Arthur has to say is not revetent.

Ottawa

#149639 Apr 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, maybe you should listen to Bill Moyers because everything he said is absolutely true and he said it in less than 3 minutes. And the good thing is the majority of the country knows it’s true.
http://billmoyers.com/segment/bill-moyers-ess...
Poppo, Rogue listened to Moyers up to "is a lie" and ,as usual, was happy with the headline, suited him and listened no further. I challenge Rogue to tell us all where Moyers lied in his dissertation on the pledge of allegiance and lapel pins. If it's any consolation, we are not much better up here when it comes to hypocritical politicians and big business.

Ottawa

#149640 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But hey, Barack's Air Force One costs about $200,000. per hour to operate and with his many trips, he spent almost half a billion dollars on flights alone last year. Yeah, that's with a B?$500,000,000.
My comments;
When Air Force One flies, it does not fly alone. there are usually 4-6 support aircraft. If Obama reduced gis travel by just 10%, that would be about $50 BILLION he could spend on things like feeding staving children.
1. Have you verified the use of Air Force One by Obama's predecessors? How do they compare?

2. You state that if Obama cut his Air Force One travel by just 10%, yes, you wrote 10%, he could spend $50 BILLION on things like saving starving children. Is that so? 10%, uh? Which translates to his spending 500 BILLION or half a trillion on Air Force One. Flying may be your business, Rogue, but 'rithmetic sure ain't. Hyperbolism and outright lying sure are, though.

Location hidden

#149641 Apr 5, 2013
Hummmm, I have never heard of any "administrative" procedure that would fine someone. It is not hard to relieve someone of command as all that has to be document is that the superior commander has "lost faith" in the junior commander.
but to fine someone takes a minimum of an Article 15, Non-Judicial Punishment which the accused has to agree to accept. If any soldier is offered an AR-15 punishment he can decline and be ..... court-martialed! Likewise, the accused can also turn down a "Summary C-M" but at least he does have the right to appeal any court-martial.
Soooo, did this general get an AR-15 or was he court-matialled? And I seriously doubt the author of this piece, Lolita C. Baldor, have any idea of what she is reporting on.

Officials: General Fired Over Alcohol, Sex Charges
Apr 05, 2013 - Associated Press| by Lolita C. Baldor

WASHINGTON -- An Army major general with U.S. Africa Command has been relieved of his post in connection with alcohol and sexual misconduct charges, defense officials said Thursday.
Officials said Maj. Gen. Ralph Baker, commander of the Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa, was fired from his command last Thursday and he was fined a portion of his pay by Gen. Carter Ham, head of U.S. Africa Command, after an administrative hearing and review. The officials said Ham lost confidence in Baker's ability to command.
Baker has appealed the administrative action to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. But since senior commanders such as Ham have broad latitude in decisions to relieve subordinates of command, Hagel's decision may focus more on the financial punishment doled out by Ham, officials said.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/04/05...

Ottawa

#149642 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
HHS Resurrects ‘ACORN’ Through ObamaCare
Thursday, April 4, 2013
ObamaCare provides millions of dollars in grants to hire community activists and others as “navigators” to assist individuals enroll in health insurance provided by state or federal exchanges and, according to recent reports, register people to vote. In a new rule proposed Wednesday, HHS lays out numerous guidelines for these “navigators”, including paying them up to $48/hour for their work. The rule, guidelines and voter registration effort are a potential vehicle to resurrect ACORN or an ACORN-like entity.
One organization expected to take a lead role in distributing the funds and overseeing hiring is Enroll America, a new non-profit headed by Anne Filipic, a former Obama White House official under Valerie Jarrett. Filipic was also a senior staff member at OFA director and a former Obama campaign director. The organization was founded, in part, by Families USA, a far-left advocacy organization that lobbied aggressively for ObamaCare, a source at HHS told Breitbart News. Filipic has said she expects Enroll America to spend $100 million on the enrollment effort. A large percentage of this is likely to come from federal funds.
Post Continues on www.breitbart.com
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/hhs-resurrec ...
<quoted text>
Again you attack the messenger and not the message. When you can not intellectually rebut the points of view of the writer, you stoop down and, like a monkey in a cage, start throwing monkey poop.
Rush Limbaugh puts Liberal to the top of his call in line and he allows them to make idiots of themselves and, on the average, they start throwing monkey poop within twenty seconds.
Now here is a typical Liberal call-in to the Rush Limbuagh Show. Note, the caller does not understand reading a quote does not mean the reader, Rush, has the same opinion.
Crazy Liberal Calls Rush Limbaugh - "You Called Jimmy Carter A Wimp."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iN2ytOrQJBUXX
The caller also assumes that because someone served in the military, he is more honorable than one that did not serve. I wish Rush had asked the caller if HE served in the military!
Another Rogue quote : "When you can not intellectually rebut the points of view of the writer, you stoop down and, like a monkey in a cage, start throwing monkey poop."

Well, well, Rogue, I recall asking you yesterday if stating that President Obama uses underlings as puffers, has their front teeth extracted so they won't bite him, constitutes an intellectual conversation.

As to that patriot crap internet link, yes, Rogue, attacking that kind of messenger is very cricket as the messenger itself is redneck, unpatriotic and rotten. Don't forget, Benedict Arnold, not unlike this patriot garbage, was a messenger to the Brits.

Location hidden

#149643 Apr 5, 2013
Oh, a commander does Article 15 punishments. In the Navy it is called a "Captain's Mast" but it is still covered under Article 15 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
A Summary Court-Martial's convening authority is the next higher commander and the convening authority for a Special or General Court-Martial is always a General Commanding Officer. In any event, the convening authority must be in the serviceman's Chain of Command.
And all UCMJ actions must be approved by the next higher commander.

Ottawa

#149644 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, a commander does Article 15 punishments. In the Navy it is called a "Captain's Mast" but it is still covered under Article 15 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
A Summary Court-Martial's convening authority is the next higher commander and the convening authority for a Special or General Court-Martial is always a General Commanding Officer. In any event, the convening authority must be in the serviceman's Chain of Command.
And all UCMJ actions must be approved by the next higher commander.
Could anyone care less about these obscure military codes of conduct? Talk about global cooling, Rogue, and answer the questions I posed as to the cooling of the globe in the last, say, 35 years. Still waiting.

Location hidden

#149645 Apr 5, 2013
I do have some insight into this. In Vietnam my father was the G-3 of the 1st Aviation Brigade and after Lam Son 719 he had to travel to I Corps and while there he same a family friend who I will call Colonel K.
My father returned to Bde. HQ and recommended that Colonel k. be relieved of his command and BG Jack Hemingway did so. My father, being the G-3, was not in the chain of commander but he could make recommendations.
Operation Lam Son 719
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Lam_So...

Location hidden

#149646 Apr 5, 2013
On New Year's Day 1969 I was a senior in high school and my dad had some friends over to watch football and one of which was Col. K. I has in our garage cleaning my Yamaha 100 motorcycle when Col. K. came out and asked if he could ride it and I said NO.
A few minutes later my Dad came out and told me to let Col. K. ride my motorcycle so I put the key in and kick started it and with my knee turned the fuel valve OFF. Col. K. jumped on and took off around the block and returned about 15 minutes later pushing it saying it would not stay started.
Again with my knee i turned the fuel valve on, started my motorcycle and drove it around the block and told my Dad that it was fine. later that night I confessed to my Dad what I had done.
Fast forward two years and now I was in Vietnam and ran into Col. K. and he pointed at me and said my Dad had ratted me out and he was going to get even in a joking way.

Location hidden

#149647 Apr 5, 2013
Several years later Col. K. dies from sudden cardiac arrest and ten years later his son, who was a captain in the Air Force, also died of the same type of cardiac arrest. A few years later they discovered that people with, what looked like a minor heart rhythm, had a high rate of that type of cardiac arrest and now days they are put on pacemakers.

Ottawa

#149648 Apr 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
On New Year's Day 1969 I was a senior in high school and my dad had some friends over to watch football and one of which was Col. K. I has in our garage cleaning my Yamaha 100 motorcycle when Col. K. came out and asked if he could ride it and I said NO.
A few minutes later my Dad came out and told me to let Col. K. ride my motorcycle so I put the key in and kick started it and with my knee turned the fuel valve OFF. Col. K. jumped on and took off around the block and returned about 15 minutes later pushing it saying it would not stay started.
Again with my knee i turned the fuel valve on, started my motorcycle and drove it around the block and told my Dad that it was fine. later that night I confessed to my Dad what I had done.
Fast forward two years and now I was in Vietnam and ran into Col. K. and he pointed at me and said my Dad had ratted me out and he was going to get even in a joking way.
Yamaha 100? 100? Sissy bike, lame, did you have to pedal to make it go over 20 mph? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Grey Ghost 1,127,030
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 7 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 7 hr thanxlord 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]