BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
131,581 - 131,600 of 176,688 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

HHS Resurrects ‘ACORN’ Through ObamaCare

Thursday, April 4, 2013

ObamaCare provides millions of dollars in grants to hire community activists and others as “navigators” to assist individuals enroll in health insurance provided by state or federal exchanges and, according to recent reports, register people to vote. In a new rule proposed Wednesday, HHS lays out numerous guidelines for these “navigators”, including paying them up to $48/hour for their work. The rule, guidelines and voter registration effort are a potential vehicle to resurrect ACORN or an ACORN-like entity.

One organization expected to take a lead role in distributing the funds and overseeing hiring is Enroll America, a new non-profit headed by Anne Filipic, a former Obama White House official under Valerie Jarrett. Filipic was also a senior staff member at OFA director and a former Obama campaign director. The organization was founded, in part, by Families USA, a far-left advocacy organization that lobbied aggressively for ObamaCare, a source at HHS told Breitbart News. Filipic has said she expects Enroll America to spend $100 million on the enrollment effort. A large percentage of this is likely to come from federal funds.

Post Continues on www.breitbart.com

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/hhs-resurrec...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Why don't you read this? Oh, I know it is Fox News but is it a lie? Why they did get one point wrong, he is NOT a federal employee! He does not work for NASA either. As a part of NASA-GISS he gets a federal grant.
Dr. Hansen is also an adjunct professor at .... Columbia University
Top NASA scientist arrested (again) in White House protest
Published February 13, 2013 FoxNews.com
NASA's top climate scientist and government official James Hansen was arrested Wednesday outside the White House -- at least the fourth arrest now for the scientist.
Hansen, a controversial and highly vocal proponent of the argument that man's actions have dramatically affected the planet's climate, is the director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies -- a position for which he earns a $180,000 taxpayer-paid salary.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/13/top...
Relax, Roguem,calm down. I was just asking about your remark, to wit : "arrested at least six times over the past three years of which two were at the White House". You wrote "at the White House", didn't you? You meant outside the White House grounds, oh, I see. I never disputed it, please read carefully next time before soiling your panties.
Cleeetus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Baraakus Insane Hoebama, the worst president ever!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Thursday, April 4, 2013
ObamaCare provides millions of dollars in grants to hire community activists and others as “navigators” to assist individuals enroll in health insurance provided by state or federal exchanges and, according to recent reports, register people to vote. In a new rule proposed Wednesday, HHS lays out numerous guidelines for these “navigators”, including paying them up to $48/hour for their work. The rule, guidelines and voter registration effort are a potential vehicle to resurrect ACORN or an ACORN-like entity.
One organization expected to take a lead role in distributing the funds and overseeing hiring is Enroll America, a new non-profit headed by Anne Filipic, a former Obama White House official under Valerie Jarrett. Filipic was also a senior staff member at OFA director and a former Obama campaign director. The organization was founded, in part, by Families USA, a far-left advocacy organization that lobbied aggressively for ObamaCare, a source at HHS told Breitbart News. Filipic has said she expects Enroll America to spend $100 million on the enrollment effort. A large percentage of this is likely to come from federal funds.
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/hhs-resurrec...
Sounds good.

And that Patriotupdate.com crap org is simply a redneck group calling itself patriotic whilst branding anyone, that is, the majority of Americans who don't agree with their ultra right-wing views, as traitors.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
She should have shot his nutz off.
Spokane Grandmother Of 10 Holds Burglar At Gunpoint At Her Home April 4, 2013 1:00 PM
SPOKANE, Wash.(CBS Seattle)— Spokane police say a grandmother held a burglar at gunpoint at her home until authorities arrived.
KXLY-TV reports that Sandy Mize, a grandmother to 10, fired a warning shot and held the suspect, 35-year-old Sean Denny, in her living room until he tried to get away. That’s when authorities apprehended him in her backyard early Wednesday morning.
“I told him I was armed,” she told KREM-TV.“He kept coming, so I started backing up.”
Mize says she fired a warning round at the suspect but it did not hit him.
“He laid on the couch. I stood there for a very short period of time. I asked him,‘Did I hit you?’ There was no response. No movement,” Mize told KREM.“So I made my way to the telephone and dialed 911.”
Neighbors were proud of what Mize did.
“I think it’s great,” Vicki Plastino told KXLY.“She’s wonderful.”
Police say Denny went into Mize’s house after he burglarized a nearby business.
Denny has been charged with burglary and resisting arrest and is being held on $25,000 bond.
You're a fool. A total unmitigated foolish man.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad little troll. Can rebut even one of my points.
Just keep your head buried in the snow bank so you will not see your azz freeze off.
Bystander walking by, sees an azz sticking out of snow bank, shouts "Hello, Rogue, looking good today".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Cleeetus wrote:
Baraakus Insane Hoebama, the worst president ever!!!
As hillbilly Cleeetus dismounts from his favourite sheep.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad little troll. Can rebut even one of my points.
Just keep your head buried in the snow bank so you will not see your azz freeze off.
LOL, maybe saying it 500 more times will make it true.

Click your pistols together and say "there's no place like Birtherstan... there's no place like Birtherstan..."

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never, ever lead a troop of boy scouts across a street and you give him a multi-trillion dollar country to run? Mitt Romney was far more qualified to lead anything where as Obama can not!
“No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States”

Um, I see nothing about running a Boy Scout troop or anything else Rogue.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a sicko, Bill Moyers says out Pledge of Allegiance is a lie, but "next time they say the Pledge of Allegiance" they should remember it's a lie!!! Who is the hypocrite?!?
If you make a pledge, swear an oath, etc. and do not mean it, you are a hypocrite!!! But that is okay with you Libytards.
Bill Moyers:‘The Pledge of Allegiance is a Lie’
Taxpayer-funded PBS personality says pledge ‘makes the hypocrisy go down easier.’: 4/3/2013
Veteran journalist Bill Moyers told his viewers on March 29 that the next time they say the Pledge of Allegiance, they should “remember: it’s a lie. A whopper of a lie.” Bill Moyers’s “Moyers & Company,” which included the snippet, airs on taxpayer funded PBS.
“We coax it from the mouths of babes for the same reason our politicians wear those flag pins in their lapels – it makes the hypocrisy go down easier, the way aspirin helps a headache go away.”
In a flurry of finger pointing, Moyers called out former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, as well as former Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan and the company Halliburton for obstructing justice and trampling on the less fortunate.
“’Justice for all’ is a line item in the budget – sequestered now by the Paul Ryans of Congress and the Fix the Debt gang of plutocratic CEOs who, with a wink-wink from our president, claim,‘Oh, we can’t afford that!’”
Yeah, well, maybe you should listen to Bill Moyers because everything he said is absolutely true and he said it in less than 3 minutes. And the good thing is the majority of the country knows it’s true.
http://billmoyers.com/segment/bill-moyers-ess...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us which INDEPENDENT DOCUMENT EXPERT has been allowed to examine any of Obama's "documents"? A jpeg posted on the internet is NOT a document!!!
You may as well get over that notion Rogue because it ain’t gonna happen nor is there any reason for it to happen. By now everyone knows there is no placating the ignorant birfoon. He is what he is and there will never be enough evidence on this earth that will change his opinion. There will however be enough court sanctions to stop him from abusing the system with his folly.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Obama get the money to attend Harvard and Columbia? How about his trip abroad in 1981?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XVSRm80WzZkXX
Why should you care where he got the money? Do you care where anyone else got their money to go to school? Michelle Obama went to Princeton and Harvard as well. Wanna know where she got the money?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us which INDEPENDENT DOCUMENT EXPERT has been allowed to examine any of Obama's "documents"? A jpeg posted on the internet is NOT a document!!!
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The image posted on the internet was never provided for official use Rogue. Even a birfoon should grasp that, but then again why should he? The birfoon don’t seem to comprehend much of anything else.

There will be no document experts examining Obama’s original BC because there’s never been a need for one. His birth event has been verified and certified by the folks who do that sort of thing and there has never been one iota of a doubt in their mind about the facts of that event.

That you prefer to believe fabricated internet gossip from anonymous birfoon bloggers over DOH officials is actually a testament to your actual IQ with should put you somewhere in the moron range.

“Fanciful, delusional and irrational”
Judge Arthur Schack

The birfoon has never been anything other.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

But hey, Barack's Air Force One costs about $200,000. per hour to operate and with his many trips, he spent almost half a billion dollars on flights alone last year. Yeah, that's with a B?$500,000,000.

My comments;
When Air Force One flies, it does not fly alone. there are usually 4-6 support aircraft. If Obama reduced gis travel by just 10%, that would be about $50 BILLION he could spend on things like feeding staving children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/hhs-resurrec ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good.
And that Patriotupdate.com crap org is simply a redneck group calling itself patriotic whilst branding anyone, that is, the majority of Americans who don't agree with their ultra right-wing views, as traitors.
Again you attack the messenger and not the message. When you can not intellectually rebut the points of view of the writer, you stoop down and, like a monkey in a cage, start throwing monkey poop.
Rush Limbaugh puts Liberal to the top of his call in line and he allows them to make idiots of themselves and, on the average, they start throwing monkey poop within twenty seconds.
Now here is a typical Liberal call-in to the Rush Limbuagh Show. Note, the caller does not understand reading a quote does not mean the reader, Rush, has the same opinion.

Crazy Liberal Calls Rush Limbaugh - "You Called Jimmy Carter A Wimp."

The caller also assumes that because someone served in the military, he is more honorable than one that did not serve. I wish Rush had asked the caller if HE served in the military!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States”
Um, I see nothing about running a Boy Scout troop or anything else Rogue.
Well put. I do know, though, that Romney was knocking on Paris doors to spread the Mormon faith which says that Blacks and Frenchmen were abominations and that Jesus Christ came to America, OMG LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Does that qualify him more than a community organizer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The image posted on the internet was never provided for official use Rogue. Even a birfoon should grasp that, but then again why should he? The birfoon don’t seem to comprehend much of anything else.
There will be no document experts examining Obama’s original BC because there’s never been a need for one. His birth event has been verified and certified by the folks who do that sort of thing and there has never been one iota of a doubt in their mind about the facts of that event.
That you prefer to believe fabricated internet gossip from anonymous birfoon bloggers over DOH officials is actually a testament to your actual IQ with should put you somewhere in the moron range.
“Fanciful, delusional and irrational”
Judge Arthur Schack
The birfoon has never been anything other.
You are right. Obama was never vetted. McCain was vetted by the U.S. Senate, but not Obama!!! Ever voter has the right to challenge any political candidate.
So why has no one vetted Obama? Because they have a fear of being labeled a .... RACIST. And that makes them political COWARDS.
And what a person like Judge Arthur has to say is not revetent.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, maybe you should listen to Bill Moyers because everything he said is absolutely true and he said it in less than 3 minutes. And the good thing is the majority of the country knows it’s true.
http://billmoyers.com/segment/bill-moyers-ess...
Poppo, Rogue listened to Moyers up to "is a lie" and ,as usual, was happy with the headline, suited him and listened no further. I challenge Rogue to tell us all where Moyers lied in his dissertation on the pledge of allegiance and lapel pins. If it's any consolation, we are not much better up here when it comes to hypocritical politicians and big business.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But hey, Barack's Air Force One costs about $200,000. per hour to operate and with his many trips, he spent almost half a billion dollars on flights alone last year. Yeah, that's with a B?$500,000,000.
My comments;
When Air Force One flies, it does not fly alone. there are usually 4-6 support aircraft. If Obama reduced gis travel by just 10%, that would be about $50 BILLION he could spend on things like feeding staving children.
1. Have you verified the use of Air Force One by Obama's predecessors? How do they compare?

2. You state that if Obama cut his Air Force One travel by just 10%, yes, you wrote 10%, he could spend $50 BILLION on things like saving starving children. Is that so? 10%, uh? Which translates to his spending 500 BILLION or half a trillion on Air Force One. Flying may be your business, Rogue, but 'rithmetic sure ain't. Hyperbolism and outright lying sure are, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 min what it is 3,903
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min LRDII 1,095,386
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Here He Goes Again 97,772
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,223
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1
Amy 8-19 3 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Jonah1 49,244

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE