BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149518 Apr 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same Stansberry who was fined $1.5 million by the SEC for security fraud?
You expect us to listen to over an hour and a half of his doomsday scenario? I listened to about 35 minutes, thank you vevy much. How about you? And he is wrong, dead wrong about many issues, specially the currency issues and his lack of understanding as to why every nation, particularly China, CANNOT have a U.S. default. He's wrong about how transactions are done when buying oil from say, Saudi Arabia and how it has to be paid in U.S. dollars.
But the thing that strikes me the most is your obvious satisfaction in reproducing this so-called video that predicts the total demise of your country along with the rest of the world. You don't even care that we'd go back to the stone age practically, that even YOU would be deprived of your social security, yes, you don't care, you rejoice because it will happen on Obama's watch. You are nuts, suicidal so anxious are you to see the fall of this BLACK impostor illegally living in the WHITE House. What nerve this Obama and his wife and kids have. Yes, Rogue, apocalypse for your country just to give this man a lesson and where his place really is, a servant in the White House, not the president.
Let's see, it seems like Stansberry was targeted by the SEC because of .....POLITICS!!!! And it seems that the SEC looks the other way for Liberals like Bernie Madoff until the issue becomes so big they have to do something.
It if sort of like Gov. Blago of Illinois who was doing the same thing most Democrats do but never get punished and the only reason why they punished Blago is that he crossed swords with Obama.
Yep, the Liberals have criminalized politics.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149519 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, I have done Corps level CPX's. As if you have any Idea what I just wrote.
How stupid to pose such a question. Yes, I know and if I did not, I would google, pretend I know, like you do about climate change of which you know zilch about.

Imagine how embarrassed YOU'd be if I asked you questions about my profession.

Location hidden

#149520 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Leno and Colbert are right of centre? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Why don't you ask Colbert's sister? Leno? OMG. Ask his wife. Are you stoned? And who ever said the "others" were ultra anything?
Well, I don't know either of their wives. But I have watched them and they both will bash both people on the right as well as the left whereas Liberals will never bash another Liberal.

Location hidden

#149521 Apr 3, 2013
And here is another Libtard reporter that thinks that the Korean War ended! Oh, the author, Rick Newman, is a business reporter. Yep, that qualifies him to comment of military matters.
I wonder if he knows that the capitol of S. Korea is within artillery range of N. Korea and there are over 25 million people living there. In fact there are more people living in the Seoul area than live in all of N. Korea. Even if just 10% are killed, that is 2.5 million people.

How a Second Korean War Would Harm the U.S. Economy
By Rick Newman | U.S.News & World Report LP

Every nation that takes on the U.S. military loses. So the armchair generals gaming out a war on the Korean peninsula typically assume that if fighting erupted, North Korea could bloody the South but would quickly be crushed as American forces and their South Korean allies retaliated with overwhelming force.
[PHOTOS: North Korea Conducts Third Nuclear Test]
Real generals know, of course, that wars are messy, unpredictable, and never the cakewalk that desk jockeys tend to predict. In fact, if the recent saber-rattling between North and South Korea escalated into outright war, it could be far bloodier, and exact more damage on the global economy, than most people imagine.
http://news.yahoo.com/second-korean-war-harm-...

Ottawa

#149522 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, it seems like Stansberry was targeted by the SEC because of .....POLITICS!!!! And it seems that the SEC looks the other way for Liberals like Bernie Madoff until the issue becomes so big they have to do something.
It if sort of like Gov. Blago of Illinois who was doing the same thing most Democrats do but never get punished and the only reason why they punished Blago is that he crossed swords with Obama.
Yep, the Liberals have criminalized politics.
No, no, you don't get away with this. I would no more trust Madoff than I would your end-of-the-world scenario fraudster.

And yes, you don't even attempt to deny it. You'd love to see your country go asunder as long as it's on Obama's watch. That is treasonously (not sure that's a word but it fits) suicidal.

Ottawa

#149523 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And here is another Libtard reporter that thinks that the Korean War ended! Oh, the author, Rick Newman, is a business reporter. Yep, that qualifies him to comment of military matters.
I wonder if he knows that the capitol of S. Korea is within artillery range of N. Korea and there are over 25 million people living there. In fact there are more people living in the Seoul area than live in all of N. Korea. Even if just 10% are killed, that is 2.5 million people.
Every nation that takes on the U.S. military loses. So the armchair generals gaming out a war on the Korean peninsula typically assume that if fighting erupted, North Korea could bloody the South but would quickly be crushed as American forces and their South Korean allies retaliated with overwhelming force.
Real generals know, of course, that wars are messy, unpredictable, and never the cakewalk that desk jockeys tend to predict. In fact, if the recent saber-rattling between North and South Korea escalated into outright war, it could be far bloodier, and exact more damage on the global economy, than most people imagine.
In the last 60 years, Rogue, yup, over half a century plus 10 years, how many times has Seoul been bombarded? The war is over until another war is started. After the Romans invaded the British Isles, there was no peace treaty, the Roman centurions were assimilated into the local population. Are the Roman Empire and the British Isles still in state of war, Rogue?

Ottawa

#149524 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue : "Every nation that takes on the U.S. military loses"

Well, well, that so? Why don't you ask the Canada of 1812? Or Vietnam, or Afghanistan, or Iraq? Start with those.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149525 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I have never claimed to be any sort of a legal eagle but I think "with prejudice" means they retain the right to refile the lawsuit. I am sure that if I am wrong, one of you will let me know. Rogue
Donald Trump Pulls Plug On $5M Bill Maher Lawsuit
By DOMINIC PATTEN | Monday April 1, 2013
Well, it’s April 1st and we have our fool. After all his huffing and puffing, Donald Trump has unsurprisingly withdrawn his $5 million lawsuit against Bill Maher. The Celebrity Apprentice host had his lawyers file the request for dismissal with prejudice in LA Superior Court on March 29. Trump, whose NBC show hit a season low last night, first filed the breach of contract suit back in early February against the HBO host. He said that Maher broke a written promise that he’d give $5 million to the charities of Trump’s choice if The Donald could prove he wasn’t “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”
http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/donald-trump-...
Yes Rogue, as usual you are wrong but why would a plaintiff be filling a dismissal with prejudice?

“A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication. The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim. Dismissal with prejudice is a final judgment and the case becomes res judicata on the claims that were or could have been brought in it”
http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/dismissed-wi...

“Dismissal may occur by the act of a plaintiff upon settling the case. Such a dismissal may be dismissal with prejudice, meaning that the issues are decided and it can never be filed again, or dismissal without prejudice, leaving open the possibility of bringing the suit again”
http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/civil-proced...

Maybe the press got it wrong but what else is new on April 1st?

Ottawa

#149526 Apr 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Rogue, as usual you are wrong but why would a plaintiff be filling a dismissal with prejudice?
“A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication. The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim. Dismissal with prejudice is a final judgment and the case becomes res judicata on the claims that were or could have been brought in it”
“Dismissal may occur by the act of a plaintiff upon settling the case. Such a dismissal may be dismissal with prejudice, meaning that the issues are decided and it can never be filed again, or dismissal without prejudice, leaving open the possibility of bringing the suit again”
Sigh

Ottawa

#149527 Apr 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. You must be the world's most patient man. A Guiness record for sure.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149528 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you try an demean the guy because he is JUST a surgeon. Well, Obama is JUST a community organizer!!!
And why should the opinion from a university prof mean any more than a surgeon's?
As far as the Daily Kos, well, it's the Daily Kos and the only people that consider the Daily Kos to be a real source of anything but rank humor, needs to get a brain.
You make no sense Rogue. That’s like saying I try to demean you because you’re a pilot or truck driver which I never would or have done. The fact is you’re demeaned for your opinions on things you obviously know little or nothing about.

Yes Obama was a community organizer obviously because he had political ambitions. He’s also a constitutional lawyer, political science major, POTUS and all around professional politician. What Obama is not is an accomplished neurosurgeon and I doubt he’ll be offering Dr. Carson any advice in that field.

As for the Daily Kos they probably report more news stories in a day (with links) than Fox does all month.

Location hidden

#149529 Apr 3, 2013
I DIDN'T SEE THIS ON THE NEWS?? DON'T GUESS IT WASN'T NEWS WORTHY BECAUSE THERE WAS ONLY ONE AND OVER 8

Can you believe this?
Anti-Gun State Senator Shoots Intruder

State Senator R.C. Soles ( D - NC )

Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City , N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician's home county said.
The intruder, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus , Bladen and Brunswick counties.
The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff's Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested, declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.
"I am not in a position to talk to you," Soles said by telephone. "I'm right in the middle of an investigation."
The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.
In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do as I say and not as I do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting.
Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.
It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine.
But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.
Please send this to your friends, senators and congressmen!
We do not need double standards in this country!

Location hidden

#149530 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I asked you this morning though I don't ever ever ever expect a response. So Obama's pastor preaches this and that - some of it true as I said - heard about those killer Aryan fanatics in Texas?- I digress...anyhow, I asked if you thought that everyone who attends Sunday services,including the president, HAS to agree with everything the pastor preaches. Does he/she?
Please define "religious right"? I would not call the Aryan brotherhood part of any religion except maybe their own. But is the Catholic Church part of the religious right?
Next, if it was okay for him to say that during an Easter service but it was wrong for Dr. Ben Carson to say what he said? Dr. Carson did no condemn anyone who did not believe as he does but Pastor Luis León did bash the "religious right"!
Oh, I have never heard in any church I have been, anyone bashing gay or lesbians. They hate the sin but love the sinner! But I am sure you can not understand that concept.

Location hidden

#149531 Apr 3, 2013
How Did Syria’s Rebels Get This Gun?

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New YouTube video from the Syrian battlefield shows rebels firing the same high-powered sniper rifle favored by U.S. Navy SEALs, leaving some experts wondering who the ragtag army of insurgents might train the guns on in the future.

The British-made AS-50, accurate from a distance of 20 football fields, is made for British Special Forces and Navy SEALs. Video showing Syrian rebels, who are aligned with Al Qaeda, firing the guns and shouting “Alahu akbar,” has also raised questions about who is supplying such devastating hardware.

“The video, showing jihadist rebels of the ‘Descendents of the Prophet Brigade’ firing one of the world’s most effective sniper rifles, should be cause for alarm,” said David Reaboi, of the Washington-based Center for Security Policy.“We don’t know who has been supplying this group (or the myriad others) with these weapons but, given the jihadist ideology of these groups, it’s only a matter of time until they’re turned on Americans or our allies and interests.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/how-did-syri...

Location hidden

#149532 Apr 3, 2013
Don't bite off more than you can swallow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#149534 Apr 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/dismissed-wi ...
http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/civil-proced ...
Like I said, I am not a legal eagle. I have heard of judges dismissing a lawsuit "with prejudice" but I have never heard of a plaintiff asking the case to be dismissed with prejudice.
In fact I have on several occasions in the Army used the terms with or without prejudice.
One day I was scheduled to fly a Chinook on a mission that included external loads and required two crewmen in the back of the aircraft. While briefing my crew the crew chief informed he he had spent most of the night at the emergency room with one of his children.
Since he had gotten only couple hours of sleep I decided he was fatigued so I dismissed him without prejudice. I explained that I had no fault with him as he was obligated to inform me of anything that would be a safety issue.
I then instructed him to see the platoon sergeant and tell him I needed a replacement and if the platoon sergeant gave him a hard time to let me know and I would explain it to him.
I always took care of my crew and I think the feelings were mutual. As the flight scheduling officer I would consult with the platoon leaders and platoon sergeants for which crew with each aircraft/mission. Then I would post it outside of my office.
Then the enlisted crew would check the schedule and you would hear some interesting responses. I would hear them refer to a pilot as Mr. Scrooge, or Mr. Slick, or Captain Buck Rogers (yes, we did have a captain by that name). I have also heard myself called Mr. Smooth or Mr. Slick as I was know to have an easy touch on the aircraft and seldom had anyone get air sick.

Location hidden

#149535 Apr 3, 2013
I also knew that officers/pilots who had been in combat before, usually took better care of the enlistedmen. In combat everyone as everyone else's back. It is understood. I still email my last crew chief from Vietnam even though I have not seen him in almost 42 years.
In Vietnam about every third flying day the crew chief had to do 25 hours inspection on the aircraft. Now many of the pilots would head to the officers club at the end of the day but if my crew chief had to work a couple of hours into the night to do his inspection, I would be there even if it was just to hold a flashlight for him.
I would also do the engine run-up check after he was finished whereas many pilots did it first thing in the morning. But finding you have an oil filter leak ten minute before your scheduled take off just doesn't get it.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#149536 Apr 3, 2013
THE ONLY reason Kenyan-born, son-of-a-pornstar, antichrist Obama is not impeached is because he is almost half-black. And he makes blacks feel like they have some kind of hope and are no longer disenfranchised. There would be race-riots.
BISEXUAL OBAMA was actually born in Kenya. Dr. Al Schecter delivered him and Lucas D. Smith smuggled out the original Birth Certificate in 2008. Grandma Sarah Obama repeatedly insisted she was present when the little turd arrived to the world in Mombassa.
Obama is the Man-of-Lawlessness predicted in The Holy Bible.
He is not a natural-born citizen simply because his official father was a Kenyan-Brit and never a U.S. citizen.
Obama himself was born a British Subject in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
Obama is using a stolen Social Security number, falsified Selective Service registration and a forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump & Sheriff Joe Arpaio all know BHO is illegal.
Jesus loves you.

Ottawa

#149537 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I asked you this morning though I don't ever ever ever expect a response. So Obama's pastor preaches this and that - some of it true as I said - heard about those killer Aryan fanatics in Texas?- I digress...anyhow, I asked if you thought that everyone who attends Sunday services,including the president, HAS to agree with everything the pastor preaches. Does he/she?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "religious right"? I would not call the Aryan brotherhood part of any religion except maybe their own. But is the Catholic Church part of the religious right?
Next, if it was okay for him to say that during an Easter service but it was wrong for Dr. Ben Carson to say what he said? Dr. Carson did no condemn anyone who did not believe as he does but Pastor Luis León did bash the "religious right"!
Oh, I have never heard in any church I have been, anyone bashing gay or lesbians. They hate the sin but love the sinner! But I am sure you can not understand that concept.
What're you talking about? Religious right? Please indicate where and when I mentioned religious rights. I only hope to God that these Aryan Nation folks do not define themselves as anything religious, even the right. Why do you make things up? Specially that everyone can see it, even your birther ilk.

Dr Carson did not implicate his audience, did he?, as you suggest the preacher implicated Obama. Do you think that Obama doesn't have a mind of his own? Anyhow, Obama is anything but a religious man. As per ALL other presidents except Carter, he goes to church to please the voters. The rest of your post talks about things I did not never mention,like the Catholic Church, or what they say in sermons about gays or lesbians. I cannot understand a concept I never broached? Okay.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#149538 Apr 3, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
THE ONLY reason Kenyan-born, son-of-a-pornstar, antichrist Obama is not impeached is because he is almost half-black. And he makes blacks feel like they have some kind of hope and are no longer disenfranchised. There would be race-riots.
BISEXUAL OBAMA was actually born in Kenya. Dr. Al Schecter delivered him and Lucas D. Smith smuggled out the original Birth Certificate in 2008. Grandma Sarah Obama repeatedly insisted she was present when the little turd arrived to the world in Mombassa.
Obama is the Man-of-Lawlessness predicted in The Holy Bible.
He is not a natural-born citizen simply because his official father was a Kenyan-Brit and never a U.S. citizen.
Obama himself was born a British Subject in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
Obama is using a stolen Social Security number, falsified Selective Service registration and a forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump & Sheriff Joe Arpaio all know BHO is illegal.
Jesus loves you.
How many times does it take to get though that granit head of your???? President Omama was born in HAWAII AND HIS MOTHER WAS NOT A PORNSTAR!!!! Get that though your granit head this time!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,914
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min gcaveman1 46,837
Abby 9-22 43 min Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min concerned bottoms... 98,252
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Good job 4,035
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,939
Abby 9-21-14 1 hr PEllen 9
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info