BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
131,461 - 131,480 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Colon repeated why Gen. Schwarzkopf said. I was really glad Powell was stuck in DC while The Bear was the Combat Field Commander for the Persian Gulf War and Tommy Franks the Combat Field Commander during the Iraq War (Persian Gulf War part 2)!!!
Just like Gen. Eisenhower and Generals Bradley and Patton. Both Bradley and Patton were great combat field commanders while Ike was a great logistician. Yep, the right people at the right places at the right time.
Behind every infantryman you will find another ten people. From cooks to medics, to supply truck drivers, etc., etc., etc.!
Eisenhower was coordinating and conducting general offensive strategy AWAY from the battlefront, as was Colin Powell, and as it should be done, the days of Caesar himself leading his divisions into battle a thing of the past.

Having said that, Bradley, Patton, MacArthur (though he was rightly dismissed when he decided to go his way) and Schwarzkopf did magnificent jobs. They obeyed orders from higher-up and all was well.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Is Obama going paranoid? Hummm, so I did a Google search with a time frame between 1/1/1980 and 1/1/2008 and ....... nothing!!! Soooo, did Bill Clinton, either Bush or Reagan have food tasters? I could not find out.
But we do know that Obama had the bolts of the rifles the soldiers were caring in the parade had been removed. It sure sounds like Obama is ...... paranoid!!!
Not only that, he believes it will be an inside job as there is no way someone like me would get close enough to poison his food!!!

Right-Wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food Taster – Like Ronald Reagan Did by Tommy Christopher | March 15th, 2013

Oh, that uppity President Obama is at it again! Right-wing bloggers are making quite the meal over a Daily Caller piece containing the revelation that President Obama may have used the alleged absence of his royal food-taster to avoid having to eat so me dodgy lobster salad at Thursday’s luncheon meeting with Congressional Republicans. Although details on presidential food tasters are necessarily scarce, it will probably surprise you to know that even some white presidents had the occasional aversion to being poisoned, including Bill Clinton, the Georges Bush, and even…(gasp!) Ronald Reagan!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/right-wingers -...

And along those same lines;

A lot of people do not know that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman, fresh off of a farm working at the palace, and she didn't have any front teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out too. Well, these days they make pretty good partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may never know for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth? Oh, you don't know about Kal Penn? He was an aide at the White House but no one seems to know what his job was. And then he got robbed at Dupont Circle in DC after midnight? Now what would anyone be doing at Dupont Circle after midnight? It is known to be a gay pickup site!
Well gays have their puffing order just like chicken have their pecking order. No one gets puffed on by the King Puffee so the puffer boys get sexually frustrated and they go out looking for their own puffee until they get robbed in Dupont Circle.

White House staffer Kalpen Modi -- yes, that's Kal Penn -- robbed at gunpoint in Northwest D.C. By The Reliable Source | April 20, 201 0

Kal Penn, the actor-turned-Obama-staffer, was robbed at gunpoint in Northwest Washington early Tuesday morning, an official confirmed today.
A D.C. police official told our colleague Paul Duggan that Penn (who these days goes by his birth name, Kalpen Modi) was accosted around 1:30 a.m. near 15th and S streets in the Dupont Circle area by a gunman, who walked up to him and took a wallet and other belongings.
It was "a basic street robbery," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the department typically does not discuss victims or witnesses by name. No one was hurt in the incident, which was first reported by TMZ.
Penn, 32, an ardent Obama campaigner, gave up his role on the hit series "House" last year to take a job as an associate director in the White House's Office of Public Engagement. But he's scheduled to return to Hollywood later this year, to resume his acting career with a role in a new "Harold and Kumar" Christmas movie.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-sou...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Too bad Romper is still licking his wounds. Would be entertaining to see him spin this:
"While President Barack Obama doesn't exactly earn the love of the majority of the voters, he still came out with a 43 percent job approval rating, putting him five percentage points ahead of the governor. Louisiana is a red state Obama lost in the 2012 elections by more than 17 points."
http://politi.co/XootRl
Yea, but the Republicans won in a state that HAD BEEN a Democrat state. Oh yea, from the time Reconstruction ended the Democrats ran the state. Between 1877 and 1972 all of their governors had been .... Democrats. And since then about half of the governors have been Republicans.
In 2008 Obama won/lost 28/22 states and in 2012 26/24.
What did Clinton win/lose in 1992?? 32/18. And in 1996? 31/19.
An in 1994 the Democrats lost control of both Houses of Congress and in 2010 they lost the House and most likely the will lose the Senate in 2012!!!
Obama has been playing defence since February!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

The End of Barack Obama?

A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.

He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1303EOASALY...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Is Obama going paranoid? Hummm, so I did a Google search with a time frame between 1/1/1980 and 1/1/2008 and ....... nothing!!! Soooo, did Bill Clinton, either Bush or Reagan have food tasters? I could not find out.
But we do know that Obama had the bolts of the rifles the soldiers were caring in the parade had been removed. It sure sounds like Obama is ...... paranoid!!!
Not only that, he believes it will be an inside job as there is no way someone like me would get close enough to poison his food!!!
Right-Wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food Taster – Like Ronald Reagan Did by Tommy Christopher | March 15th, 2013
Oh, that uppity President Obama is at it again! Right-wing bloggers are making quite the meal over a Daily Caller piece containing the revelation that President Obama may have used the alleged absence of his royal food-taster to avoid having to eat so me dodgy lobster salad at Thursday’s luncheon meeting with Congressional Republicans. Although details on presidential food tasters are necessarily scarce, it will probably surprise you to know that even some white presidents had the occasional aversion to being poisoned, including Bill Clinton, the Georges Bush, and even…(gasp!) Ronald Reagan!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/right-wingers -...
And along those same lines;
A lot of people do not know that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman, fresh off of a farm working at the palace, and she didn't have any front teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out too. Well, these days they make pretty good partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may never know for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth? Oh, you don't know about Kal Penn? He was an aide at the White House but no one seems to know what his job was. And then he got robbed at Dupont Circle in DC after midnight? Now what would anyone be doing at Dupont Circle after midnight? It is known to be a gay pickup site!
Well gays have their puffing order just like chicken have their pecking order. No one gets puffed on by the King Puffee so the puffer boys get sexually frustrated and they go out looking for their own puffee until they get robbed in Dupont Circle.
White House staffer Kalpen Modi -- yes, that's Kal Penn -- robbed at gunpoint in Northwest D.C. By The Reliable Source | April 20, 201 0
Kal Penn, the actor-turned-Obama-staffer, was robbed at gunpoint in Northwest Washington early Tuesday morning, an official confirmed today.
A D.C. police official told our colleague Paul Duggan that Penn (who these days goes by his birth name, Kalpen Modi) was accosted around 1:30 a.m. near 15th and S streets in the Dupont Circle area by a gunman, who walked up to him and took a wallet and other belongings.
It was "a basic street robbery," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the department typically does not discuss victims or witnesses by name. No one was hurt in the incident, which was first reported by TMZ.
Penn, 32, an ardent Obama campaigner, gave up his role on the hit series "House" last year to take a job as an associate director in the White House's Office of Public Engagement. But he's scheduled to return to Hollywood later this year, to resume his acting career with a role in a new "Harold and Kumar" Christmas movie.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-sou...
Not enough that you've already posted this National Enquirer-type BS about Obama, his puff boys as you call 'em, the Dupont circle, the food tasters,you come back with the same ultra-right-birther-birfoon-te a party calumnies. You are a sick depraved poor loser, and I do feel sorry for you, with plenty of pity added on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

In February 2012 I bought APPL stock at $440 a share based on the advice of my broker. In early September he advised me to sell, which I did at $660 a share and the end of the month APPL went into nose dive. But I did make a 50% profit in just seven months. Oh, today APPL is trading at $443!
And about the same time my broker told me to get out of the DOW but DOW has been going up, and up, and up but he still advises me to stay out as the bigger the bubble, the bigger the POP!!!
How long will Bernanke keep QE3 rolling. The longer he does, the bigger the POP will be. When he started QE1 the DOW went up.... and when it stopped it took a dive. Then Bernanke started QE2 and again the DOW went up and again when it stopped it took a dive.
Now, what do you expect when QE3 is stopped? But sooner or later it will have to stop and the longer QE3 runs, the bigger the POP!!!
Silly Libtards, Keynesian economics does not work in the long run!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Eisenhower was coordinating and conducting general offensive strategy AWAY from the battlefront, as was Colin Powell, and as it should be done, the days of Caesar himself leading his divisions into battle a thing of the past.
Having said that, Bradley, Patton, MacArthur (though he was rightly dismissed when he decided to go his way) and Schwarzkopf did magnificent jobs. They obeyed orders from higher-up and all was well.
Ah, Colon Powell was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Do you have any idea what that job is? He has NO command. None! Nada! Zip! The best he could do is oder a coffee!!! All he did was advise the president and nothing more.
Now, Ike was the CinC (Commander in Chief). He was the big cheese and yes, he did tell the field commanders the general orders but did not control their movements.
Ya know, on military matters, you are as clueless as Hitler was!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not enough that you've already posted this National Enquirer-type BS about Obama, his puff boys as you call 'em, the Dupont circle, the food tasters,you come back with the same ultra-right-birther-birfoon-te a party calumnies. You are a sick depraved poor loser, and I do feel sorry for you, with plenty of pity added on.
I got your goat. Nanny booboo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you try an demean the guy because he is JUST a surgeon. Well, Obama is JUST a community organizer!!!
And why should the opinion from a university prof mean any more than a surgeon's?
As far as the Daily Kos, well, it's the Daily Kos and the only people that consider the Daily Kos to be a real source of anything but rank humor, needs to get a brain.
<quoted text>
May I?
Yes, just a community organiser. Hmmm. And President of the United States of America. What say you? Oh, and pray tell, what is wrong with an Oxford scholar and former president of the law review being a community organiser? Do you see anything wrong with an academic being involved in his community and helping and finding ways, legal and otherwise, to help the less-favoured citizens?
As to political and medical opinions, and except for generalities, Obama does not offer "expert opinions" on things medical, as he is not a medical doctor. Perhaps the good surgeon should emulate Obama the President and steer clear of politics.
As to humour man Stewart, and throw in Colbert, Leno, Letterman et al, I pose the question once more : Why can the right not showcase funny, witty, intelligent people like these guys? Instead, the right comes up with people like porcine barn-door Limbaugh and very unfunny O'Reilly. It's a desert on the right. How hard it must be to go through life telling and listening to 1950s type jokes that contain childish words like "caca, broad, chick, pinko, commie" and believing that's funny.
Ah, O'Really is a moderate on most issues! You would have known that if you had watched his show. Oh, I frequently flip channels when he comes on. I watch it only if I like his guests.
As far as Rush is concerned, he is not a comedian. But he is the most successful radio talk show host, bar none.
Leno and Colbert are right of center and the others are left of center but none of them are ultra right of left.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Yep, you Libtards do not believe that group like the New Black Panthers or Nation of Islam are racists, but if believe that, you are racist.

Chris Matthews: Only White Supremacists Are Guilty Of Racism: by Philip Hodges

On his radio show, Rush Limbaugh was talking about Obama’s Easter Sunday pastor who called out the “captains of the religious right.” The preacher claimed that the (white) Conservative Christians want all the blacks to go to the back of the bus again, for wives to be relegated to the kitchen like they used to be and for the homosexuals to go back in the closet. He complained that those on the religious right are standing in the way of “progress.”
A listener called in and suggested that the President is the one who inspired racism in this preacher. Limbaugh agreed:
“Obama’s presence inspires this guy to go all divisive, all racist and start jamming on the Republicans for wanting blacks in the back of the bus and women back in the kitchen when he can’t name a single person who does. But the President of the United States, you may be right, may have inspired that in this preacher.”
After Chris Matthews played the Limbaugh audio clip on his TV show, he chuckled and then set the record straight as to what racism actually is. Here’s what he said:
“Well actually, Rushbo, racism is the belief that one race – whites – should rule all others. Get your definitions straight.”

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/04/chris-mat...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

To go to Army flight school before about 1974 you had to get a 270 out of a possible 500 on the FAST (Flight Aptitude Standardized Test) and they found out not enough minorities or women were passing so they lowered the minimum score to 240.
But 1977 they found out that those who had a score between 240 and 270 had twice the accident rate. But instead of moving the score back up to 270 they came out with a new tested based on 100 and you needed a 70 to go to flight school.
But they found out that those who scored between 70 and 80 had twice the accident rate. Many were so bad that in field units we started to call them the "70 percenters"! Thank you Jimmy "F-ing" Carter!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
May I?
Yes, just a community organiser. Hmmm. And President of the United States of America. What say you? Oh, and pray tell, what is wrong with an Oxford scholar and former president of the law review being a community organiser? Do you see anything wrong with an academic being involved in his community and helping and finding ways, legal and otherwise, to help the less-favoured citizens?
As to political and medical opinions, and except for generalities, Obama does not offer "expert opinions" on things medical, as he is not a medical doctor. Perhaps the good surgeon should emulate Obama the President and steer clear of politics.
As to humour man Stewart, and throw in Colbert, Leno, Letterman et al, I pose the question once more : Why can the right not showcase funny, witty, intelligent people like these guys? Instead, the right comes up with people like porcine barn-door Limbaugh and very unfunny O'Reilly. It's a desert on the right. How hard it must be to go through life telling and listening to 1950s type jokes that contain childish words like "caca, broad, chick, pinko, commie" and believing that's funny.
Yes, just a community organizer. And as a president he will go down as just as incompetent as Jimmy Carter and just as corrupt as Woodrow Wilson! He is simply a Shitcagoland Gangstar!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Live Science is a proponent of Climate Change/Global Warming and as such they must explain away anything that conflicts with their agenda.
Please note all of their pictures are about the 48 states and lower Canada but they forget that Germany had their coldest winter in 150 years and most of the rest of the Northern Hemisphere have also set decades old records.
But since, in their Libtardian Logic minds, the over active Sun did not cause the warming trend of the last half of the 20th Century, our cooling Sun can not be responsible for the current cooling trend so they must explain it away ....somehow!

Why Has It Been So Cold This Spring? By Douglas Main, OurAmazingPlanet Staff Writer | LiveScience.com

Although spring has arrived, it may not feel that way for many in the United States and Canada who have had to put up with unusually cold temperatures.
Last month was a chilly one, ranking as the second-coldest March in the continental United States since 2000, according to the National Weather Service (NWS). The average temperature across the United States this March was also 13 degrees Fahrenheit (7.2 degrees Celsius) lower than in March 2012, and a late-winter blizzard broke snowfall records in many areas.
So, why has it been so cold?
The culprit is a stubborn, stationary mass of warm air over Greenland and the North Atlantic that has blocked the normal flow of air from west to east and south to north, said Greg Carbin, a meteorologist with the NWS' Storm Prediction Center. This flow of air, known as the jet stream, usually brings more warm air from the South as the Northern Hemisphere begins to heat up in the spring.
http://weather.yahoo.com/why-cold-spring-2012...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Jets Streams have been known since WWII. The Northern Jet usually stays up near Canada during our summer months but can dip down into Mexico during our Winters.
Yes, the Jet streams can be effected by the El Nino Oscillation in the Pacific but for the past year the El Nino/La Nina has be neutral.
By the way, the El Nino pattern usually bring more hurricanes to the Gulf of Mexico and Florida and the last time we had a Super El Nino was 2004-2006 in which Florida was hit by SEVEN hurricanes.

http://virga.sfsu.edu/scripts/jetstream_model...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In February 2012 I bought APPL stock at $440 a share based on the advice of my broker. In early September he advised me to sell, which I did at $660 a share and the end of the month APPL went into nose dive. But I did make a 50% profit in just seven months. Oh, today APPL is trading at $443!
And about the same time my broker told me to get out of the DOW but DOW has been going up, and up, and up but he still advises me to stay out as the bigger the bubble, the bigger the POP!!!
How long will Bernanke keep QE3 rolling. The longer he does, the bigger the POP will be. When he started QE1 the DOW went up.... and when it stopped it took a dive. Then Bernanke started QE2 and again the DOW went up and again when it stopped it took a dive.
Now, what do you expect when QE3 is stopped? But sooner or later it will have to stop and the longer QE3 runs, the bigger the POP!!!
Silly Libtards, Keynesian economics does not work in the long run!
Re: "Now, what do you expect when QE3 is stopped? But sooner or later it will have to stop and the longer QE3 runs, the bigger the POP!!!"

I expect the averages will go down sharply on one day, and then recover very very fast. That is because when QE3 is stopped it is because the economy has improved enough to allow it to be stopped.

While I agree we are in a bubble and there is likely to be a short-term correction, I believe that we are in a long-term bull market.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

All this proves is that many women go to sporting events just to be with their man. And while at the event they are checking out other people rather than paying attention to then game!

‘Nice goin’, boyfriend’: Woman hit in face with home run at Chase Field while male companion jumps out of way
By David Brown | Big League Stew –
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...

When I was in high school my team, Fort Hunt High, was playing George Washington High and at one game we we getting beat badly. But I was trying to make time with one of the girls behind me but she was really hooting away for our team. Even at the end of the game she was still hooting and I said to her, You do know we lost, don't you?"
Oh, "Papa John" Phillips graduated from GW in 1953. I graduated from nearby Fort Hunt in 1969. Fort Hunt has rebuilt in the 1980's as a Middle School after some kids burned it down.

From Wiki: Fort Hunt High School was a public secondary school near Alexandria, Virginia located at 8428 Fort Hunt Road. It opened its doors toward the end of the post–World War II baby boom in 1963, as part of the Fairfax County Public Schools. It suffered extensive fire damage as the result of arson in December of 1978. Students were sent on a split shift to nearby Groveton and Mt. Vernon high schools through the remainder of the 1978-79 schoolyear. In 1985, due to declining enrollment, Fort Hunt and Groveton were combined to form West Potomac High School, located on Groveton's campus. The Fort Hunt campus was converted into Carl Sandburg Middle School, which replaced the older Stephen Foster and Bryant Intermediate Schools.

Oh, I visited the area four years ago and the cannon is still there. Oh, the florist shop, The Blossom Shop, I worked my senior year is still there. Yes, I was a Flower Child of the late 1960's!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh, twice a week I use to deliver flowers to Jackie Kennedy's former personal secretary. Yep,$25 of cut flowers twice a week which is $400 a month and probably $2,000 a month these days.
I don't recall her name but she had one of the nicest houses in Alexandria! Oh, I found out that she had been Jackie's secretary after I saw her on the front of a lady's magazine.
And one of the best things about working there was twice a week they use to get fresh flowers in and the boss would throw out the older ones. So I would grab some three-day old roses and drop them off at some girls house. It did not matter if the roses died the next day as they loved them anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Breitbart News can now report that although Gabby Giffords' husband Mark Kelly successfully purchased a .45 caliber semi-automatic handgun from Diamondback Police Supply on March 5, the gun store had denied his attempts to buy a handgun approximately two weeks before that.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The problem in Shitcago is that the police will NOT patrol the black-majority areas of the city. If your car gets stolen, you can it in and give the information over the phone.
Unless some one is murdered, the cops will not show up. Why the have people doing drug deals in the open and the cops won't even show up. White neighborhood are patrolled by the cops but not the black hoods! Sound very racist to me.
But Axelrod, like all Libtards, can never blame themselves.

AXELROD BLAMES CHICAGO DEATH TOLL ON NRA
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/04...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The End of Barack Obama?
A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.
He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1303EOASALY...
You mean the same Stansberry who was fined $1.5 million by the SEC for security fraud?

You expect us to listen to over an hour and a half of his doomsday scenario? I listened to about 35 minutes, thank you vevy much. How about you? And he is wrong, dead wrong about many issues, specially the currency issues and his lack of understanding as to why every nation, particularly China, CANNOT have a U.S. default. He's wrong about how transactions are done when buying oil from say, Saudi Arabia and how it has to be paid in U.S. dollars.

But the thing that strikes me the most is your obvious satisfaction in reproducing this so-called video that predicts the total demise of your country along with the rest of the world. You don't even care that we'd go back to the stone age practically, that even YOU would be deprived of your social security, yes, you don't care, you rejoice because it will happen on Obama's watch. You are nuts, suicidal so anxious are you to see the fall of this BLACK impostor illegally living in the WHITE House. What nerve this Obama and his wife and kids have. Yes, Rogue, apocalypse for your country just to give this man a lesson and where his place really is, a servant in the White House, not the president.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 8-1-14 5 min Mister Tonka 18
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,084,925
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 38 min Culture Auditor 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 56 min andet1987 485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••