BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149472 Apr 3, 2013
The difference between a Libtard and just a Liberal is that Libtards go around insulting people. Now that is not a big problem .... unless they are a potential customer!!!!
Oh, it is possible to carry on an intellectually honest discussion with a Conservative without insulting people. Rush Limbaugh always put Liberal callers to the top of the line and the average Liberals starts to yell insults within 20 seconds.
How sophomoric!!! Can't articulate your argument, attack the other person.

Location hidden

#149475 Apr 3, 2013
Now I have never claimed to be any sort of a legal eagle but I think "with prejudice" means they retain the right to refile the lawsuit. I am sure that if I am wrong, one of you will let me know. Rogue

Donald Trump Pulls Plug On $5M Bill Maher Lawsuit
By DOMINIC PATTEN | Monday April 1, 2013
Well, it’s April 1st and we have our fool. After all his huffing and puffing, Donald Trump has unsurprisingly withdrawn his $5 million lawsuit against Bill Maher. The Celebrity Apprentice host had his lawyers file the request for dismissal with prejudice in LA Superior Court on March 29. Trump, whose NBC show hit a season low last night, first filed the breach of contract suit back in early February against the HBO host. He said that Maher broke a written promise that he’d give $5 million to the charities of Trump’s choice if The Donald could prove he wasn’t “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”
http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/donald-trump-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149476 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now3, both Democrats and RINO's like to scare people and this is a perfect example. Democrats want it to promote their Global Warming agenda and RINO's to make MONEY!
The fat is that we have always had a risk of being hit by a super solar storm that could knock out our power grid and communications and cost out economy a trillion dollars.
Solar flares are very directional. Think our sun not only as have 360 degrees around it's equator but also another 360 degrees around it's north and south poles. The chance of our Earth getting a direct hit from any particular solar flares is probably one in a thousand.
But not all solar flares are super solar flares so now it becomes about one in million ....... which means about once every hundred years or so.
The fact is most solar flares are GOOD in that they recharge our Van Allen radiation Belt which presently is the weakest ever recorded with about forty years of data. This means more Cosmic Radiation hitting the surface of Earth (not good). It also means our astronauts are getting zapped more often.
Soooo, how can you tell when a Super Solar Storm is heading our way? Well, they know about 36 hours in advance and if it looks like it will be a direct hit from a Super Solar Flare the first thing they will do is get our astronauts in the space station back to Earth so they will to get fried.
So, if you hear our astronauts are rocketing back to Earth, then you can start to worry! Until then, don't be a Chicken Little!!!
*** Special Wednesday April 3, 2013 Subscriber Alert ***
Are You Prepared For What The Wall Street Journal Calls "The Largest Natural-Disaster Scenario The Nation Could Face"?
Did you know that a solar storm in 1921 knocked the entire national telegraph system completely offline?
Or that a relatively minor solar storm in 1989 caused an enormous blackout in Quebec?
Scary stuff. And here's more bad news...
Experts are predicting that solar storm eruptions will get really bad in 2013 and many are warning that our electric grid is extremely vulnerable.
Yes, a solar storm could knock your lights out ANY TIME in the next few months.
In fact, a former power engineer recently predicted in the Wall Street Journal that we could soon face blackouts lasting weeks or months, leaving major cities temporarily uninhabitable.
FOXNews and The Wall Street Journal warn that our electrical grid is dangerously vulnerable to approaching solar storms and widespread blackouts are likely.
Watch this video for an odd "trick" to protect your home and family.
You wrote : "FOXNews and The Wall Street Journal warn that our electrical grid is dangerously vulnerable to approaching solar storms and widespread blackouts are likely."

Yes, very dependable news vehicles, those two, sharing the same owner, garbage-spewing NY Post, FoxNews.com and the Wall Street Journal's Rupert Murdoch with the famously-"suicided" scandal-plagued News of the World and its erstwhile replacement in smut, The Sun of London.

I know, I know, attacking the messenger - hmmm, how about you constantly attacking the George Soros messenger, even when the guy's not even close, whereas on this one, it's got Murdoch's imprints all over it.

Ottawa

#149477 Apr 3, 2013
bunnun wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i_QjjFEZpo4XX
Excuse are Reason impeach Obama
Only 5 words, yet totally incomprehensible. Please translate and present it in English. Thank you.

Ottawa

#149479 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jim, Insult you audience some more!!! Sooner or later you will realize you should have stayed with just being an actor!
Jim Carrey Fires Back at His Gun-Control Critics
By Tim Kenneally | The Wrap
Jim Carrey, who raised the hackles of the right wing by calling Fox News -- or, rather, "Fux News" -- a "giant culture fart" and with his criticism of assault rifles, has fired off another round in the debate, calling some of his harsher critics "thugs" and "a minority."
He also says that he doesn't want to infringe on anyone's Second Amendment rights.
Also read: Jim Carrey and Fox News' War of Words Rages On (Video)
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/jim-carrey-fires-bac...
I'm with Carrey. Oh, how about the entire DA dept under threat of death in Texas? Five so far, more to come, no doubt, by these sympatico Aryan groups. Seems the only solution is imitating this small Georgia town, this state of the modern and forward-looking "who can forget" the axe-wielding governor, Maddox, that just unanimously voted in favour of "obligatory" gun ownersherhip. Yup, Carrey's crazy, suuuuure is.

Do you realise, Rogue, that no other so-called civilised or first-world county has such laws on its books, that no said country has ever had to propose arming its teachers or posting armed guards in schools, for heaven's sake? Don't you see something's amiss, wrong, not normal, here?

Ottawa

#149480 Apr 3, 2013
Corrupt Solicitor wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I lower my standards to that of a Marxist phagg such as you.
Nope. Lame, very lame riposte. Won't do. Try again.

Location hidden

#149481 Apr 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo Terrell is a piece of work and he’s defiantly angry all the time. Haven’t seen him on any show in quite a while and that’s probably the reason. That said, it doesn’t mean he wasn’t right about Carson.
While Carson may well indeed be a brilliant neurosurgeon, he’s shown himself to be a total nincompoop in the political arena. As if the Fox interview was not bad enough, he had the audacity to go on MSNBC and further make a fool of himself.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/b...
And expanding on my own previously posted sentiments regarding Carson’s trolling of the presidents prayer breakfast you wing nuts accused Obama of canceling four years ago.
"I don't think most people at Hopkins think what he says on this subject matters," Professor Todd Shepard, co-director of the university's Program for the Study of Women, Gender, and Sexuality, said in a statement to Media Matters. "THEY MAKE HIM LOOK NASTY, PETTY, AND ILL-INFORMED” It doesn't tell us anything about his amazing abilities as a surgeon. It does remind us, however, that those abilities do not mean we should listen to what he says in any other domain."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/29/1197...
Again, you try an demean the guy because he is JUST a surgeon. Well, Obama is JUST a community organizer!!!
And why should the opinion from a university prof mean any more than a surgeon's?
As far as the Daily Kos, well, it's the Daily Kos and the only people that consider the Daily Kos to be a real source of anything but rank humor, needs to get a brain.

Location hidden

#149482 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, both Democrats and RINO's like to scare people and this is a perfect example. Democrats want it to promote their Global Warming agenda and RINO's to make MONEY!
The fat is that we have always had a risk of being hit by a super solar storm that could knock out our power grid and communications and cost out economy a trillion dollars.
Solar flares are very directional. Think our sun not only as have 360 degrees around it's equator but also another 360 degrees around it's north and south poles. The chance of our Earth getting a direct hit from any particular solar flares is probably one in a thousand.
But not all solar flares are super solar flares so now it becomes about one in million ....... which means about once every hundred years or so.
The fact is most solar flares are GOOD in that they recharge our Van Allen radiation Belt which presently is the weakest ever recorded with about forty years of data. This means more Cosmic Radiation hitting the surface of Earth (not good). It also means our astronauts are getting zapped more often.
Soooo, how can you tell when a Super Solar Storm is heading our way? Well, they know about 36 hours in advance and if it looks like it will be a direct hit from a Super Solar Flare the first thing they will do is get our astronauts in the space station back to Earth so they will to get fried.
So, if you hear our astronauts are rocketing back to Earth, then you can start to worry! Until then, don't be a Chicken Little!!!
*** Special Wednesday April 3, 2013 Subscriber Alert ***
Are You Prepared For What The Wall Street Journal Calls "The Largest Natural-Disaster Scenario The Nation Could Face"?
Did you know that a solar storm in 1921 knocked the entire national telegraph system completely offline?
Or that a relatively minor solar storm in 1989 caused an enormous blackout in Quebec?
Scary stuff. And here's more bad news...
Experts are predicting that solar storm eruptions will get really bad in 2013 and many are warning that our electric grid is extremely vulnerable.
Yes, a solar storm could knock your lights out ANY TIME in the next few months.
In fact, a former power engineer recently predicted in the Wall Street Journal that we could soon face blackouts lasting weeks or months, leaving major cities temporarily uninhabitable.
FOXNews and The Wall Street Journal warn that our electrical grid is dangerously vulnerable to approaching solar storms and widespread blackouts are likely.
Watch this video for an odd "trick" to protect your home and family.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "FOXNews and The Wall Street Journal warn that our electrical grid is dangerously vulnerable to approaching solar storms and widespread blackouts are likely."
Yes, very dependable news vehicles, those two, sharing the same owner, garbage-spewing NY Post, FoxNews.com and the Wall Street Journal's Rupert Murdoch with the famously-"suicided" scandal-plagued News of the World and its erstwhile replacement in smut, The Sun of London.
I know, I know, attacking the messenger - hmmm, how about you constantly attacking the George Soros messenger, even when the guy's not even close, whereas on this one, it's got Murdoch's imprints all over it.
No, if you had read it, I DID NOT SAY Fox News said anything. That is an advertisement that said that! And there are loony-lefty sources also say that. The difference is their motive for scaring people.
RINO's want to scare people so the can sell them stuff (and make MONEY doing so) while the Libtards was to push their Global Warming agenda.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#149483 Apr 3, 2013
"Our strategy in going after this army is very simple. First we are going to cut it off and then we are going to kill it"

Colin Powell

Location hidden

#149484 Apr 3, 2013
Jacques, here is one from a lefty source, CBS News. Note that they are not trying to sell anything but .... fear.
Oh, just how bad was THAT solar storm? Did your lights flicker? Did your cellphone go out? Did our astronauts FRY? Not much of a solar storm was it?!?
Hint, do not worry until the astronauts of the space station suddenly abandon the space station and rocket back to Earth!!!
Please note I bash both the RINO fear mongers as well as the George Soros fear mongers. I am an equal opportunity finger pointer.

Solar storms: Five facts you should know

(CNET) You may be having a typical Thursday, but the Earth is currently being blasted by a wave of radiation from a huge solar flare.

NOAA's Space Weather Prediction Center said the solar storm hit the Earth at about 2:45 a.m. PT. The is one of the strongest in years and could cause disruptions in satellites, affect radio communications in polar areas, and even slightly decrease the efficiency of solar panels.
This solar storm follows a similarly strong one

Solar flare blasts radiation storm toward Earth
. Here's a short primer on what's going on.
First, are these solar storms dangerous?
In general, the physical danger is low and controllable. The biological hazard to solar and geomagnetic storms comes from the exposure to radiation, which is mainly a concern for astronauts and people flying at high altitudes, according to NOAA's ranking of storm severity.

On the other hand, the disruptions more severe storms can cause have the potential to cause real damage.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57393241/...

Ottawa

#149485 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you try an demean the guy because he is JUST a surgeon. Well, Obama is JUST a community organizer!!!
And why should the opinion from a university prof mean any more than a surgeon's?
As far as the Daily Kos, well, it's the Daily Kos and the only people that consider the Daily Kos to be a real source of anything but rank humor, needs to get a brain.
May I?

Yes, just a community organiser. Hmmm. And President of the United States of America. What say you? Oh, and pray tell, what is wrong with an Oxford scholar and former president of the law review being a community organiser? Do you see anything wrong with an academic being involved in his community and helping and finding ways, legal and otherwise, to help the less-favoured citizens?

As to political and medical opinions, and except for generalities, Obama does not offer "expert opinions" on things medical, as he is not a medical doctor. Perhaps the good surgeon should emulate Obama the President and steer clear of politics.

As to humour man Stewart, and throw in Colbert, Leno, Letterman et al, I pose the question once more : Why can the right not showcase funny, witty, intelligent people like these guys? Instead, the right comes up with people like porcine barn-door Limbaugh and very unfunny O'Reilly. It's a desert on the right. How hard it must be to go through life telling and listening to 1950s type jokes that contain childish words like "caca, broad, chick, pinko, commie" and believing that's funny.

Location hidden

#149486 Apr 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
"Our strategy in going after this army is very simple. First we are going to cut it off and then we are going to kill it"
Colin Powell
Yes, Colon repeated why Gen. Schwarzkopf said. I was really glad Powell was stuck in DC while The Bear was the Combat Field Commander for the Persian Gulf War and Tommy Franks the Combat Field Commander during the Iraq War (Persian Gulf War part 2)!!!
Just like Gen. Eisenhower and Generals Bradley and Patton. Both Bradley and Patton were great combat field commanders while Ike was a great logistician. Yep, the right people at the right places at the right time.
Behind every infantryman you will find another ten people. From cooks to medics, to supply truck drivers, etc., etc., etc.!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#149487 Apr 3, 2013
Too bad Romper is still licking his wounds. Would be entertaining to see him spin this:

"While President Barack Obama doesn't exactly earn the love of the majority of the voters, he still came out with a 43 percent job approval rating, putting him five percentage points ahead of the governor. Louisiana is a red state Obama lost in the 2012 elections by more than 17 points."

http://politi.co/XootRl

Ottawa

#149488 Apr 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Colin Powell
Yup, and your point being?

PS : Poweel did say that as US and allied forces encircled Saddam's army comng out of Kuwait. Saddam's forces were effectively destroyed once and for all, which made GWB's excuse of WMDs a lie as they and other arms were all destroyed in the first desert war.

Ottawa

#149489 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Colon repeated why Gen. Schwarzkopf said. I was really glad Powell was stuck in DC while The Bear was the Combat Field Commander for the Persian Gulf War and Tommy Franks the Combat Field Commander during the Iraq War (Persian Gulf War part 2)!!!
Just like Gen. Eisenhower and Generals Bradley and Patton. Both Bradley and Patton were great combat field commanders while Ike was a great logistician. Yep, the right people at the right places at the right time.
Behind every infantryman you will find another ten people. From cooks to medics, to supply truck drivers, etc., etc., etc.!
Eisenhower was coordinating and conducting general offensive strategy AWAY from the battlefront, as was Colin Powell, and as it should be done, the days of Caesar himself leading his divisions into battle a thing of the past.

Having said that, Bradley, Patton, MacArthur (though he was rightly dismissed when he decided to go his way) and Schwarzkopf did magnificent jobs. They obeyed orders from higher-up and all was well.

Location hidden

#149490 Apr 3, 2013
Is Obama going paranoid? Hummm, so I did a Google search with a time frame between 1/1/1980 and 1/1/2008 and ....... nothing!!! Soooo, did Bill Clinton, either Bush or Reagan have food tasters? I could not find out.
But we do know that Obama had the bolts of the rifles the soldiers were caring in the parade had been removed. It sure sounds like Obama is ...... paranoid!!!
Not only that, he believes it will be an inside job as there is no way someone like me would get close enough to poison his food!!!

Right-Wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food Taster – Like Ronald Reagan Did by Tommy Christopher | March 15th, 2013

Oh, that uppity President Obama is at it again! Right-wing bloggers are making quite the meal over a Daily Caller piece containing the revelation that President Obama may have used the alleged absence of his royal food-taster to avoid having to eat so me dodgy lobster salad at Thursday’s luncheon meeting with Congressional Republicans. Although details on presidential food tasters are necessarily scarce, it will probably surprise you to know that even some white presidents had the occasional aversion to being poisoned, including Bill Clinton, the Georges Bush, and even…(gasp!) Ronald Reagan!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/right-wingers -...

And along those same lines;

A lot of people do not know that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman, fresh off of a farm working at the palace, and she didn't have any front teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out too. Well, these days they make pretty good partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may never know for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth? Oh, you don't know about Kal Penn? He was an aide at the White House but no one seems to know what his job was. And then he got robbed at Dupont Circle in DC after midnight? Now what would anyone be doing at Dupont Circle after midnight? It is known to be a gay pickup site!
Well gays have their puffing order just like chicken have their pecking order. No one gets puffed on by the King Puffee so the puffer boys get sexually frustrated and they go out looking for their own puffee until they get robbed in Dupont Circle.

White House staffer Kalpen Modi -- yes, that's Kal Penn -- robbed at gunpoint in Northwest D.C. By The Reliable Source | April 20, 201 0

Kal Penn, the actor-turned-Obama-staffer, was robbed at gunpoint in Northwest Washington early Tuesday morning, an official confirmed today.
A D.C. police official told our colleague Paul Duggan that Penn (who these days goes by his birth name, Kalpen Modi) was accosted around 1:30 a.m. near 15th and S streets in the Dupont Circle area by a gunman, who walked up to him and took a wallet and other belongings.
It was "a basic street robbery," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the department typically does not discuss victims or witnesses by name. No one was hurt in the incident, which was first reported by TMZ.
Penn, 32, an ardent Obama campaigner, gave up his role on the hit series "House" last year to take a job as an associate director in the White House's Office of Public Engagement. But he's scheduled to return to Hollywood later this year, to resume his acting career with a role in a new "Harold and Kumar" Christmas movie.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-sou...

Location hidden

#149491 Apr 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Too bad Romper is still licking his wounds. Would be entertaining to see him spin this:
"While President Barack Obama doesn't exactly earn the love of the majority of the voters, he still came out with a 43 percent job approval rating, putting him five percentage points ahead of the governor. Louisiana is a red state Obama lost in the 2012 elections by more than 17 points."
http://politi.co/XootRl
Yea, but the Republicans won in a state that HAD BEEN a Democrat state. Oh yea, from the time Reconstruction ended the Democrats ran the state. Between 1877 and 1972 all of their governors had been .... Democrats. And since then about half of the governors have been Republicans.
In 2008 Obama won/lost 28/22 states and in 2012 26/24.
What did Clinton win/lose in 1992?? 32/18. And in 1996? 31/19.
An in 1994 the Democrats lost control of both Houses of Congress and in 2010 they lost the House and most likely the will lose the Senate in 2012!!!
Obama has been playing defence since February!!!

Location hidden

#149492 Apr 3, 2013
The End of Barack Obama?

A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.

He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1303EOASALY...

Ottawa

#149493 Apr 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Is Obama going paranoid? Hummm, so I did a Google search with a time frame between 1/1/1980 and 1/1/2008 and ....... nothing!!! Soooo, did Bill Clinton, either Bush or Reagan have food tasters? I could not find out.
But we do know that Obama had the bolts of the rifles the soldiers were caring in the parade had been removed. It sure sounds like Obama is ...... paranoid!!!
Not only that, he believes it will be an inside job as there is no way someone like me would get close enough to poison his food!!!
Right-Wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food Taster – Like Ronald Reagan Did by Tommy Christopher | March 15th, 2013
Oh, that uppity President Obama is at it again! Right-wing bloggers are making quite the meal over a Daily Caller piece containing the revelation that President Obama may have used the alleged absence of his royal food-taster to avoid having to eat so me dodgy lobster salad at Thursday’s luncheon meeting with Congressional Republicans. Although details on presidential food tasters are necessarily scarce, it will probably surprise you to know that even some white presidents had the occasional aversion to being poisoned, including Bill Clinton, the Georges Bush, and even…(gasp!) Ronald Reagan!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/right-wingers -...
And along those same lines;
A lot of people do not know that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman, fresh off of a farm working at the palace, and she didn't have any front teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out too. Well, these days they make pretty good partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may never know for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth? Oh, you don't know about Kal Penn? He was an aide at the White House but no one seems to know what his job was. And then he got robbed at Dupont Circle in DC after midnight? Now what would anyone be doing at Dupont Circle after midnight? It is known to be a gay pickup site!
Well gays have their puffing order just like chicken have their pecking order. No one gets puffed on by the King Puffee so the puffer boys get sexually frustrated and they go out looking for their own puffee until they get robbed in Dupont Circle.
White House staffer Kalpen Modi -- yes, that's Kal Penn -- robbed at gunpoint in Northwest D.C. By The Reliable Source | April 20, 201 0
Kal Penn, the actor-turned-Obama-staffer, was robbed at gunpoint in Northwest Washington early Tuesday morning, an official confirmed today.
A D.C. police official told our colleague Paul Duggan that Penn (who these days goes by his birth name, Kalpen Modi) was accosted around 1:30 a.m. near 15th and S streets in the Dupont Circle area by a gunman, who walked up to him and took a wallet and other belongings.
It was "a basic street robbery," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the department typically does not discuss victims or witnesses by name. No one was hurt in the incident, which was first reported by TMZ.
Penn, 32, an ardent Obama campaigner, gave up his role on the hit series "House" last year to take a job as an associate director in the White House's Office of Public Engagement. But he's scheduled to return to Hollywood later this year, to resume his acting career with a role in a new "Harold and Kumar" Christmas movie.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-sou...
Not enough that you've already posted this National Enquirer-type BS about Obama, his puff boys as you call 'em, the Dupont circle, the food tasters,you come back with the same ultra-right-birther-birfoon-te a party calumnies. You are a sick depraved poor loser, and I do feel sorry for you, with plenty of pity added on.

Location hidden

#149494 Apr 3, 2013
In February 2012 I bought APPL stock at $440 a share based on the advice of my broker. In early September he advised me to sell, which I did at $660 a share and the end of the month APPL went into nose dive. But I did make a 50% profit in just seven months. Oh, today APPL is trading at $443!
And about the same time my broker told me to get out of the DOW but DOW has been going up, and up, and up but he still advises me to stay out as the bigger the bubble, the bigger the POP!!!
How long will Bernanke keep QE3 rolling. The longer he does, the bigger the POP will be. When he started QE1 the DOW went up.... and when it stopped it took a dive. Then Bernanke started QE2 and again the DOW went up and again when it stopped it took a dive.
Now, what do you expect when QE3 is stopped? But sooner or later it will have to stop and the longer QE3 runs, the bigger the POP!!!
Silly Libtards, Keynesian economics does not work in the long run!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 min dirtclod 82
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Bluestater 1,109,490
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 2 hr Bob Guchione 1
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••