BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
131,421 - 131,440 of 177,224 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Wow, Rogue Moron is really sad to watch today. Imagine if his family printed out his posts and read them at his funeral?
Know, my girl friend is on a work cycle. I should have gone fishing today instead.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
Confucius say
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers!
<quoted text>
Yes, I assumed Confucius did not say that. Nor do I think he said these;
Birdman who flies in thunderstorm gets wings bent.
or,
Man who laith woman down on side of hill has piece on Earth.
Are you assuming as well that Confucius didn’t have a sense of humor? Who knows? He may have said it all. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mickeyseibel84 wrote:
my buddy's sister makes $73/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her check was $13694 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site >>>>>> http://www.idiot.com/ <<<<<<
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Laptop my eye. More like lapdancing, with tips totalling $13694
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You do know that is a commercial solicitation, don't you?
I wonder if Jacques ever went to that site?
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Colin Powell was a major architect of the Iraq war.
In the very near future I will post some excerpts from his speech to the United Nations calling for war.
Every speech Powell gave was approved beforehand by Shrub.

When Powell spoke he spoke on behalf of Shrub's administration.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Colin Powell was his own military man.
He spoke what he believed and knew as fact. It is all in his speech to the United Nations.
I've been reviewing the text and the video to refresh my memory. I will post some of it real soon.
Colin Powell does not get a free pass.

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Know, my girl friend is on a work cycle. I should have gone fishing today instead.
*SIGH* If only this reply was at all related to the awful, repetitive, unrelated, and wholly wrong content you posted to no one in particular today.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
mickeyseibel84 wrote:
my buddy's sister makes $73/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her check was $13694 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site >>>>>> idiot.com <<<<<<
<quoted text>
You do know that is a commercial solicitation, don't you?
How many of those that fooled you before you saw the light?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And here is another poor Libtard that loses his cool!
Hannity Guest EXPLODES. Rips Out Earpiece... Black Conservatives Have...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QF5CjIr8O9AXX
Leo Terrell is a piece of work and he’s defiantly angry all the time. Haven’t seen him on any show in quite a while and that’s probably the reason. That said, it doesn’t mean he wasn’t right about Carson.

While Carson may well indeed be a brilliant neurosurgeon, he’s shown himself to be a total nincompoop in the political arena. As if the Fox interview was not bad enough, he had the audacity to go on MSNBC and further make a fool of himself.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/b...

And expanding on my own previously posted sentiments regarding Carson’s trolling of the presidents prayer breakfast you wing nuts accused Obama of canceling four years ago.

"I don't think most people at Hopkins think what he says on this subject matters," Professor Todd Shepard, co-director of the university's Program for the Study of Women, Gender, and Sexuality, said in a statement to Media Matters. "THEY MAKE HIM LOOK NASTY, PETTY, AND ILL-INFORMED” It doesn't tell us anything about his amazing abilities as a surgeon. It does remind us, however, that those abilities do not mean we should listen to what he says in any other domain."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/29/1197...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

"You don't know what you can get away with until you try"

Colin Powell
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Cottonwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Leo Terrell is a piece of work and heÂ’s defiantly angry all the time. HavenÂ’t seen him on any show in quite a while and thatÂ’s probably the reason. That said, it doesnÂ’t mean he wasnÂ’t right about Carson.

While Carson may well indeed be a brilliant neurosurgeon, heÂ’s shown himself to be a total nincompoop in the political arena. As if the Fox interview was not bad enough, he had the audacity to go on MSNBC and further make a fool of himself.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/b...

And expanding on my own previously posted sentiments regarding CarsonÂ’s trolling of the presidents prayer breakfast you wing nuts accused Obama of canceling four years ago.

"I don't think most people at Hopkins think what he says on this subject matters," Professor Todd Shepard, co-director of the university's Program for the Study of Women, Gender, and Sexuality, said in a statement to Media Matters. "THEY MAKE HIM LOOK NASTY, PETTY, AND ILL-INFORMED” It doesn't tell us anything about his amazing abilities as a surgeon. It does remind us, however, that those abilities do not mean we should listen to what he says in any other domain."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/29/1197...
So what did he say that you don't want people to hear?
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Every state in the union should sue the government
for Obama Care ,It will not work ,especially in this economy
Each state should govern on their own ,and not rely at all on the Fed government ,no matter how much money they lose.
All tax bills should start in Congress,Obama Care started in the Senate.
90% of judges in america are corrupted,you should not be forced to buy a product.
obama care is un-constitutional
obama nationalizing GM is un-constitutional
giving illegals citizenship isn un-constitutional
keeping someone on un-employment for two years is
un-constitutional
obama is an idiot ,in a depression ,you shrink government,and lower taxes like Calvin Cooledge did
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Look at Europe ,free health care,social policies,green energy,lazy people. they are on the
edge of collapsing
obama won the peace price for doing nothing !!
italy and spain and france are worse off than Cypress.
The reason Norway has free health care is because we are buying their oil reserves
Norway and Sweden do not pile up massive debt like your boy messiah !!!!
Your like sheep jumping off a cliff
If the economy is so great ,why is Stockton California going bankrupt !!!!!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

by contrast Obama from Jan 2009 - July 2012 (43 months)
HAD AN AVERAGE NET LOSS OF 39,554 JOBS per month every month!

"led the way toward ending America's addiction to oil by promoting renewable energy."
These Green Renewable energy programs that Obama Championed have gone BANKRUPT and lost the following amounts of Tax Dollars ;
Beacon Power 43 Million,
Ener1 118.5 Million,
everGreen Solar 5.3 Million,
Raser Technologies 33 Million,
Solar Trust for America 2.1 BILLION ,
Solyndra, INC 535 Million
Spectra Watt 500,000

These Green renewable programs that Obama Championed are in dire financial straits and have lost the following amounts of OUR TAX Dollars ;
A123 Systems 249 Million,
Abound Solar 400 Million,
Ecotality INC 126 Million,
Firts Solar 3.1 BILLION
Nevada Geothermal 79 Million,
SunPower 1.2 Billion
US Geothermal 97 Million

Thats Like 5.4 BILLION of our Dollars LOST; I would not hail that as a Great Feat of Leadership,
It is just Economic Stupidity(at our expense)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Corrupt Solicitor wrote:
<quoted text>Powell is a butt plug for Obama.
And what you wouldn't give to suck that plug, particularly if it's been in for a long long time and you can get your fill.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
"You don't know what you can get away with until you try"
Colin Powell
So? Everybody talks like that at one time or another, "off the cuff" so to speak.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did he say that you don't want people to hear?
He’s said nothing I prefer people not hear. I and every other progressive want folks to hear everything Ben Carson has to say just as we preferred to hear everything Christine O’Donnell, Sharron Angle, Todd Akin, Richard Murdock, Sarah Palin and many other wingers have to say. Bottom line is the extreme right winger is and always will be his own worst enemy.

I see Mark Sanford just won his race in So Carolina which goes to show just what the wingers really do think of the sanctity of marriage. Guess the old adage hate the sin but love the sinner is alive and well in SC.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Cottonwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>HeÂ’s said nothing I prefer people not hear. I and every other progressive want folks to hear everything Ben Carson has to say just as we preferred to hear everything Christine OÂ’Donnell, Sharron Angle, Todd Akin, Richard Murdock, Sarah Palin and many other wingers have to say. Bottom line is the extreme right winger is and always will be his own worst enemy.

I see Mark Sanford just won his race in So Carolina which goes to show just what the wingers really do think of the sanctity of marriage. Guess the old adage hate the sin but love the sinner is alive and well in SC.
Then why did you say people shouldn't have to listen to what he said?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

gene the dancing machine wrote:
Look at Europe ,free health care,social policies,green energy,lazy people. they are on the
edge of collapsing
obama won the peace price for doing nothing !!
italy and spain and france are worse off than Cypress.
The reason Norway has free health care is because we are buying their oil reserves
Norway and Sweden do not pile up massive debt like your boy messiah !!!!
Your like sheep jumping off a cliff
If the economy is so great ,why is Stockton California going bankrupt !!!!!
Gene, you're currently my favourite poster. Keep up the good work!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

gene the dancing machine wrote:
by contrast Obama from Jan 2009 - July 2012 (43 months)
HAD AN AVERAGE NET LOSS OF 39,554 JOBS per month every month!
"led the way toward ending America's addiction to oil by promoting renewable energy."
These Green Renewable energy programs that Obama Championed have gone BANKRUPT and lost the following amounts of Tax Dollars ;

Thats Like 5.4 BILLION of our Dollars LOST; I would not hail that as a Great Feat of Leadership,
It is just Economic Stupidity(at our expense)
Your gene’s are certainly dancing it you think a 5 billion dollar loss is big money in an economy as large as ours. Where were you in 07 and 08 Gene? Let me give you an example of big money.

1.Lehman Brothers
Filing date: 9/15/08
Assets:$691.1 billion
Coming up on the three-year anniversary of its filing, Lehman’s best U.S. assets are now part of Barclays Capital, while Nomura also snapped up some of its businesses and BlackRock wound up acquiring its iShares ETF unit. Its collapse was the largest corporate bankruptcy in U.S. history.

2.Washington Mutual
Filing date: 09/26/08
Assets:$327.9 billion
The largest bank failure in U.S. history, WaMu’s $188 billion in deposits were seized by the FDIC, which sold all the company’s assets and liabilities to JPMorgan Chase for just $1.9 billion.

3.General Motors
Filing date: 06/01/09
Assets:$91 billion
Kept alive thanks to government bailout loans, the automaker left its worst assets with “Old GM” and returned to the public markets with a November 2010 offering. Treasury Department still owns 32% stake.

4.CIT Group
Filing date: 11/01/09
Assets:$80.4 billion
Back on the market in a cleaner form after a prepackaged bankruptcy, now under the leadership of former Merrill Lynch and NYSE CEO John Thain. Still restructuring in an effort to cleanse balance sheet of bad loans and lower its cost of capital.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/201...

There’s about 25 companies there everyone with assets over 5 billion.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you say people shouldn't have to listen to what he said?
Can’t answer to something I never said but AS I said Carson is his own worse enemy. Carson is answering for the things he said. Nothing anyone else has said about him could have hurt him worse than the display of ignorance he’s shown in his interviews on Fox. It’s his own students who prefer he not speak, not me.

“Carson is a world-class neurosurgeon and passionate advocate for education, but his expressed values are incongruous with the values of Johns Hopkins and deeply offensive to a large proportion our student body.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/03/be...

Eventually after a few election losses wingers will realize that they are in reality offending actual and potential voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info