BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
131,401 - 131,420 of 177,281 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, when will you accept the fact that we have been in Global Cooling for about a dozen years now?
And the very fact you are on this forum means you Libtards are worried that the truth about B. Obama will be fully exposed.
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Global Cooling.
If 'The Sky Is Pink' became a tenant of Fox/Koch idealogy youd swear to it wouldnt you?
And the truth about Obama IS out.
Your chronic case of denial not withstanding.
No, I listen to Dr. David Hathaway, NASA-MSFC!
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/ssn_...
Our Sun is at it's lowest power level in about 100 years!!! I know, I know, you think mankind is more powerful than the Sun, don't you?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey Truman, this is from National Geographic. And who's side are they on?

Sun Oddly Quiet -- Hints at Next "Little Ice Age"?
Anne Minard
for National Geographic News
May 4, 2009
A prolonged lull in solar activity has astrophysicists glued to their telescopes waiting to see what the sun will do next—and how Earth's climate might respond.

The sun is the least active it's been in decades and the dimmest in a hundred years. The lull is causing some scientists to recall the Little Ice Age, an unusual cold spell in Europe and North America, which lasted from about 1300 to 1850.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

itune in wrote:
NEWS ALERT: THE PARAMILITARY STRUCTURE OF THE WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP(ARYAN NATION BROTHERHOOD) HAS STARTED THEIR MURDEROUS CAMPAIGN AGAINST GOV'T OFFICIALS. TX AND CO ARE SEEING THE RESULTS OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE NRA PROMOTES ASSAULT RIFLES AND MUTIPLE OWNERSHIP OF GUNS. NO WONDER THE FEDS. ORDERED UP MILLIONS OF ROUNDS OF BULLETS AND DRONES. SAY GOODBYE TO LAW-ABIDING little nazis.
Well, they are one of the suspects. The other are the Mexican drug cartels. But I am sure everyone fro the Texas Rangers to the FBI are hot on these cases.
Oh, how can I protect my family from someone with an assault rifle ... if I do not also have one?
By the way, it was Obama's BATF that allowed assault rifles to walk into Mexico!!!
And I would also like to point out that the vast majority of murders, of all kinds, are done by known criminals or crazy people. Both groups are protected by you Libtards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
Confucius say
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers!
Poppo wrote:
And before Rogue says “you do know Confucius didn’t say that”
Yes I do know!
Yes, I assumed Confucius did not say that. Nor do I think he said these;

Birdman who flies in thunderstorm gets wings bent.
or,
Man who laith woman down on side of hill has piece on Earth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Many years ago I was teaching at Fort Rucker, AL and one day we had Pea River soup fog (the Pea River is nearby) but we still had to preflight the aircraft before eight a.m. so my students and I walked out onto the flight line.
There were some crows and the would hop just far enough away to keep their distance from us so I started to chase them. They would not take off, just hop away.
I returned to my students and asked them what they had learned and one said that I was crazy to which I replied, if natural born aviators (the crows) thinks it is best to walk than fly, maybe we humans should take the hint!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh, the Army's Warrant Officer Advanced and Senior school is often times referred to as the Pea River War College. They also have an excellent war library which I am no longer allowed in because I am retired.
And I have read unclassified stuff that I have never read elsewhere so if I quote something I read there, I can not give a deference.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

There are some good low-level flying courses around the Pea River. Nothing like landing with a pine bow stuck in your landing gear!

Pea River
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pea River is a 154-mile-long tributary of the Choctawhatchee River near Geneva, Alabama. It is a popular destination for those with canoes and other small boats, as well as fishermen seeking bass, sunfish, or mullet.
The Pea River begins near Midway, in Bullock County, Alabama, then flows southerly through Elba, where there is a dam, and then south through Ino, Samson, and on to Geneva, where it joins the Choctawhatchee.
The Pea River gets its name from its pea green color. Indeed, the Muscogee name for the Pea River is Talakhatchee, which means "Pea Green Stream".
The Pea River flooded Elba in 1929 and in the 1990s, and joined the Choctawhatchee in flooding Geneva on those same occasions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh, one day I was out at Tac Runkle and a Huey was landing and it's rotor blades where whistling. I recognized the sound as it Vietnam if you had a few bullet holes in the blades they would make the same sound.
So as the two student pilots shut down their aircraft I walked up to them if they had been flying a little two low and they said no. Then I pointed to the cut marks on the bottom of the blades and picked pine bow out of their skids and told them they WERE flying to low!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

First of all, NASA-GISS is not apart of NASA! It gets federal grants and NASA is required to work with them. Many of the GI's (Goddard Institutes) do good research but Dr. Hansen has been accused of cooking his data books in the Climategate scandal. He has also been arrested at least six times in the past three years.
He has always been a loony-lefty activist. I think the real reason why he is "retiring from NASA" is that he has been full exposed as an Anti-Scientist.
But I seriously doubt we have heard from the last of this idiot!

[Dr.]James Hansen [NASA-GISS] retires from science to spend more time with his politics
Should more scientists follow James Hansen's example and unleash their inner activist?

Leading climate scientist James Hansen is to retire from Nasa this week, leaving him more time to spend working on political advocacy at state, federal and international levels. It's clearly a move made with political advocacy in mind. As the New York Times puts it: "At 72, he said, he feels a moral obligation to step up his activism in his remaining years."

Hansen has long been a problem for those who believe science and politics should be separate. It'll be very interesting to see this all play out. The NYT goes on to quote Hansen: "As a government employee, you can't testify against the government … At my age, I am not worried about having an arrest record." Though he plans to work out of a converted barn in his home in Pennsylvania, he plans to lobby European leaders too, so don't expect it all to be kept to the other side of the pond. Climate change is an international business, after all.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/political-s...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, one day I was out at Tac Runkle and a Huey was landing and it's rotor blades where whistling. I recognized the sound as it Vietnam if you had a few bullet holes in the blades they would make the same sound.
So as the two student pilots shut down their aircraft I walked up to them if they had been flying a little two low and they said no. Then I pointed to the cut marks on the bottom of the blades and picked pine bow out of their skids and told them they WERE flying to low!
To which the students replied:

"Gee Mr Rouge, you sure know a lot about nothing. I guess we'd better take your word on Obama's status as a Natural Born Citizen".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Breitbart: "Capital punishment for Dr James Hansen. Climategate is high treason"
Blog ››› November 29, 2009 12:05 PM EST ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF

oldwesley • 3 years ago &#8722;
Breitbart makes a 10 word entry on his twitter account...yet here's what Hansen said to congress last year:

-- CEOs of fossil energy companies...should be tried for high crimes against humanity and nature" --

And now you know "the rest of the story"...which mmfa failed to acknowledge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Since our first polar orbit satellite went up in 1977 they have been measuring sea ice in both the Arctic and Antarctic and and in the past 36 years of history, there has been been more Antarctic Sea Ice and the Libtards can not figure it out!
Yep, Libtardian Logic dictates that the hotter it gets, the more snow and ice there is!!!!

Record-High Antarctic Sea Ice Levels Don't Disprove Global Warming
By: Natalie Wolchover, Life's Little Mysteries Staff WriterDate: 19 September 2012

Distracting from the news that Arctic sea-ice extent reached a record low on Sept.16 is a widely circulating blog article claiming that at the opposite end of the Earth, Antarctic sea ice is more than making up for the losses.

In the post, climate change skeptic and blogger Steven Goddard states that Antarctic sea ice reached its highest level ever recorded for the 256th day of the calendar year on Sept. 12. He reasons that the Southern Hemisphere must be balancing the warming of the Northern Hemisphere by becoming colder (and thus, net global warming is zero).
http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/2918-anta...
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Wow, Rogue Moron is really sad to watch today. Imagine if his family printed out his posts and read them at his funeral?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Since our first polar orbit satellite went up in 1977 they have been measuring sea ice in both the Arctic and Antarctic and and in the past 36 years of history, there has been been more Antarctic Sea Ice and the Libtards can not figure it out!
Yep, Libtardian Logic dictates that the hotter it gets, the more snow and ice there is!!!!
Record-High Antarctic Sea Ice Levels Don't Disprove Global Warming
By: Natalie Wolchover, Life's Little Mysteries Staff WriterDate: 19 September 2012
Distracting from the news that Arctic sea-ice extent reached a record low on Sept.16 is a widely circulating blog article claiming that at the opposite end of the Earth, Antarctic sea ice is more than making up for the losses.
In the post, climate change skeptic and blogger Steven Goddard states that Antarctic sea ice reached its highest level ever recorded for the 256th day of the calendar year on Sept. 12. He reasons that the Southern Hemisphere must be balancing the warming of the Northern Hemisphere by becoming colder (and thus, net global warming is zero).
http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/2918-anta...
Land and sea ice, Rogue, see the difference. Can you read all this?

www.skepticalscience.com/antarctica-gaining-i...

Now, remember, I know very little about this subject, all I can do is read, balance the yesses and he nos on the subject and try to make up my mind. I do know, in my life, that I've experienced much warming where I live, much of it, less rain and fog in the UK, the Netherlands and Belgium and Northern France. And then I read the above reference which I found to be most interesting, and not waving anyone's flag either

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mickeyseibel84 wrote:
my buddy's sister makes $73/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her check was $13694 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site >>>>>> bit90.com <<<<<<
Laptop my eye. More like lapdancing, with tips totalling $13694

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying, " God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and good-bye Grandpa."

The father asked,'Why did you say good-bye Grandpa?'

The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do."

The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this, "God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma.."

The next day the grandmother died.

"Holy crap" thought the father, "this kid is in contact with the other side."

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her say, "God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."
He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock.

He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived; he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said, "I've never seen you work so late. What's the matter?"
He said, "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."

She said, "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me.
This morning my golf pro dropped dead in the middle of my lesson!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Damn, sorry to hear this.
Ward Churchill is finally all out of aces
The Daily Caller –
You remember Ward Churchill — he’s the former University of Colorado ethnic studies professor who claimed that the United States deserved the September 11, 2001 attacks because of “ongoing genocidal American imperialism.”
Well, he’s been fighting a losing battle to get his job back ever since he was eventually fired for (unrelated) plagiarism and fabricated research.
On Monday, the United States Supreme Court rejected Churchill’s appeal without comment.
http://news.yahoo.com/ward-churchill-finally -...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
Don't you feel sorry for him. It is not often a Libtard loses his job just because he was a fraud!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

And here is another poor Libtard that loses his cool!

Hannity Guest EXPLODES. Rips Out Earpiece... Black Conservatives Have...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mickeyseibel84 wrote:
my buddy's sister makes $73/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her check was $13694 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site >>>>>> idiot.com <<<<<<
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Laptop my eye. More like lapdancing, with tips totalling $13694
You do know that is a commercial solicitation, don't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
To which the students replied:
"Gee Mr Rouge, you sure know a lot about nothing. I guess we'd better take your word on Obama's status as a Natural Born Citizen".
I was once giving a check ride and the student pilot had to land in a confined area (hole in the woods) and his approach was real hot so I asked him if he thought the approach was fast and he said yes. Then I asked him why he landed down wind and he told me he saw a bird land that direction to which I replied, "did you see the bird do a 180 below the tree line"?
Hey, animals are smarter than we give them credit. If an animal makes a mistake,it is usually because he is ill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,464
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 min boundary painter 1,253
Word (Dec '08) 10 min boundary painter 4,646
last post wins! (Apr '13) 11 min boundary painter 330
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Stina2 97,902
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 14 min boundary painter 295
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min boundary painter 7,744
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago