BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,570)

Showing posts 131,381 - 131,400 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to Jacques Meoff, you are a genius.
Of course he is, a genius in his own mind. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hillary Clinton snagged in Benghazi cover-up
Posted on April 1, 2013
Doubt anything will happen to her. This will be a badge of honor among liberals in 2016. Pretty sad.
Check it out:
As media reports present evidence the U.S. has played a central role in arming Syrian rebels, new questions now emerge about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the controversial scheme.
The questions prompt a second look at the perplexing security decisions made by Clinton and other top Obama administration officials the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on American facilities in Benghazi.
One of those key decisions reportedly delayed an investigative FBI team from arriving at the Benghazi site for 24 days. The site was widely reported to have contained classified documents.
WND raised the Thursday of whether Clinton was telling the truth when she claimed in a Senate hearing that she had no information about whether the U.S. mission in Libya was procuring or transferring weapons to Turkey and other Arab countries.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/hillary-c...
It's baseless and reason why is, or are, simple, and there are two : 1) it's based on hater WND.com and ://conservativebyte.com, two trashy crappy websites. And, tell us, Rogue, even though it's fabricated, would it be any worse than Reagan arming the Iranians and contras and Bush Sr arming Iraq? The Hillary Clinton accusation appears to be petty and minor compared to arming Iran, Iraq and the Contras.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Colin Powell was a major architect of the Iraq war.
In the very near future I will post some excerpts from his speech to the United Nations calling for war.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Poopo, in 2002 the Congress make up was in the Senate 50 Reps., 48 Dems and one Ind. And in the House 223 Reps. and 208 Dems. There is no way they could have gotten a 77-23 vote in te Senate without at lease 27 Dems. voting Yea. And they could not have gotten a 296/133 without at lease 73 Dems vote Yea.
Senate approves Iraq war resolution
Administration applauds vote
Friday, October 11, 2002
WASHINGTON (CNN)-- In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.
Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.
You’ll get no argument from me that mostly everyone dropped the ball when it came to invading Iraq and that includes the press and why many feel Hillary didn’t get the nomination as well.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are sane? Let me guess, you are an atheist and a sexual deviant, bu you think I am unbalanced!
I am a spiritual person and i am not a sexual deviant
Even Ann Culter thinks the birthers are mental unbalanced
itune in

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NEWS ALERT: THE PARAMILITARY STRUCTURE OF THE WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP(ARYAN NATION BROTHERHOOD) HAS STARTED THEIR MURDEROUS CAMPAIGN AGAINST GOV'T OFFICIALS. TX AND CO ARE SEEING THE RESULTS OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE NRA PROMOTES ASSAULT RIFLES AND MUTIPLE OWNERSHIP OF GUNS. NO WONDER THE FEDS. ORDERED UP MILLIONS OF ROUNDS OF BULLETS AND DRONES. SAY GOODBYE TO LAW-ABIDING little nazis.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
In the very near future I will post some excerpts from his speech to the United Nations calling for war.
Haven’t heard anyone say Powell was a major architect of the war loose and even though his credibility may have sold the war here not everyone was buying it elsewhere. I think we’re all aware of his speech at the UN.

Confucius say
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers!

Powell certainly had sticky fingers.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

And before Rogue says “you do know Confucius didn’t say that”

Yes I do know!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
No need. He was fed fabrications by the CIA and the likes of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Grove and GWB. Why do you think he resigned shortly thereafter?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me that the smile will soon leave your face and you won't be laughing much longer, Poopoo stain.
SHEEPLE, Are you getting scared yet?
Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
Aw Oh!
With little record to run on, an economy mired in slow growth, and unemployment stuck above eight percent, the Obama team must face the possibility that it is unloading some of its only rhetorical ammunition without result. And after burning through $100 million of his money on campaign ads, Obama has failed to establish a lead over his rival.
The poll suggests an extraordinarily dangerous possibility for the Obama campaign: that concerns about the dismal economy trump all other issues and provide Romney with a teflon coating with which he can deflect the bullets of the grinding Obama attack machine.
You qwazy man GB!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

God
foxic

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I hope everyone had a great April 1st, also known as "April Fools Day", the one day a year Fox News is relevant.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a spiritual person and i am not a sexual deviant
Even Ann Culter thinks the birthers are mental unbalanced
If I was a Repub and Ann Coulter thought I was nuts I think it would be time for some personal inventory.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I keep hearing from you Libtards that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush did. If that is the case, why are there over a half-million illegal aliens with deportation orders who are still here?
You see, Libtards equate deportation orders with actual being deported. The difference is that the one who have deportation orders,,,,, are still on this side of the border!!!
Sorry,but it IS actual deportations...I know that fact interferes with the Right's personal fantasy take on the immigration issue that Obama's Admin deported more illegals then Texan George W.but there it is.
He also has smoked FAR more members of AlQueada.
Oh thats right,I forgot:since Obama has been killing them The Repubs now view killing Alqueada members as an injustice and a case of Presidential over-reach right?
WHOLE different tune then the one they were singing during W.'s tenure.
Remember the good old day when even expressing ANY reservation about the President of the United States was to invite a Republican greek chorus of 'Treason!' and' Lending Support To the Enemy!!'?
Gotta love those situational transitory principles.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, when will you accept the fact that we have been in Global Cooling for about a dozen years now?
And the very fact you are on this forum means you Libtards are worried that the truth about B. Obama will be fully exposed.
Global Cooling.
If 'The Sky Is Pink' became a tenant of Fox/Koch idealogy youd swear to it wouldnt you?
And the truth about Obama IS out.
Your chronic case of denial not withstanding.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe it when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term in office. And that he would close GITMO in his first year and get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan too in his first year.
And the Nobel nut jobs gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize for doing what? Being the first half-black man to be elected president of the U.S.? You would think that they would have revoked his peace prize because he did not close GITMO!!!
<quoted text>
Sooo, what is this?
Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Yep, it is all Bush's fault?!? Ah Obama only stopped campaigning this year!
In February 2008 Bush submitted a $2.7T budget to Congress but when Speaker San Fran Nan and Dirty Hairy Reid got through with it and Obama signed it into law in had ballooned to $3.7T And that was Bush's fault?
And out of that $3.7T,$860 was stumulas money. But in FY 2010 the budget was still $3.7T yet there was very little stimulus money. Where did that extra $1T go? To OBAMA'S slush fund.
And if FY2011, the same thing happened. And in FY2012 it happened again and it is happening again in the current FY2013. And yet you blame Bush!!!
Remember you said Bush did not pay for HIS wars (by increasing taxes) yet when has Obama paid for HIS extra spending??? You Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress in 2009 and 2010 yet you guys did not pass one tax increase to pay for YOUR extra spending. Bush did not raise taxes and that was bad but if Obama did not raise taxes, that is good!!!
And you still blame Bush and he has been out of the White House for over four years now. Whey will Obama accept responsibility for anything that does not turn out the way he thought it wood?
Of course were all for a balanced budget but would you explain something to me?
Im absolutely stunned at the number of Republican armchair economists that have sprung up since Obama was elected...
I mean you have so many determined watchdogs of the National Debt folks on the Right who obviously toss and turn in their beds all night about the deficit.
Righties who can real off astronomical facts and figures dealing with the economy off the top of their heads OBVIOUSLY the result of intense contemplation of Debt and Govt. spending yet.....
it begs the obvious question:
Where were all you guys when 'W.'was busily turning Black Ink Red with massive Tax giveaways and Legislation to the Pharmaceutical Industry and starting not one but TWO ill advised wars when he had NO PlAN IN PLACE TO PAY FOR ANY OF IT WHATSOEVER?
I mean back then the silence from the Repubs was deafening...you could hear crickets.
So why is it so immediatly different that less then a month after Obama was elected you had all these lardasses out in the street with their Tri-Corner hats on,weapons strapped SCREAMING about Debt and Govt. spending?
Thats why for so many of us the Rights sudden concern for Balanced spending rings false and lacks credibilty.
Its obvious WHO is doing the spending is the REAL issue.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacques, Have you been talking to a tree lately? Yes, I know it was a 4:30 A.M. and I do not know if he was sober but....!

Man shoots tree, tree fires back
By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo! News | The Sideshow –

Using a tree for target practice sounds harmless enough, right? That wasn't the case for an Iowa man who is recovering at a hospital after the tree he aimed his gun at fired back.
No, this isn’t an April Fools’ Day prank playing on the much-maligned M. Night Shyamalan film “The Happening.”
An Iowa man is expected to survive but will have one heck of a story to tell after he fired his pistol at a tree only to have the shot richochet and impact upon himself.
27-year-old Logan Bunn transported himself to a nearby hospital in La Crosse, Wisconsin. The Allamakee County Sheriff’s Office says the incident happened at about 4:30am on Sunday morning.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-shoo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Damn, sorry to hear this.

Ward Churchill is finally all out of aces
The Daily Caller –

You remember Ward Churchill — he’s the former University of Colorado ethnic studies professor who claimed that the United States deserved the September 11, 2001 attacks because of “ongoing genocidal American imperialism.”
Well, he’s been fighting a losing battle to get his job back ever since he was eventually fired for (unrelated) plagiarism and fabricated research.
On Monday, the United States Supreme Court rejected Churchill’s appeal without comment.
http://news.yahoo.com/ward-churchill-finally-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Of course were all for a balanced budget but would you explain something to me?
Im absolutely stunned at the number of Republican armchair economists that have sprung up since Obama was elected...
I mean you have so many determined watchdogs of the National Debt folks on the Right who obviously toss and turn in their beds all night about the deficit.
Righties who can real off astronomical facts and figures dealing with the economy off the top of their heads OBVIOUSLY the result of intense contemplation of Debt and Govt. spending yet.....
it begs the obvious question:
Where were all you guys when 'W.'was busily turning Black Ink Red with massive Tax giveaways and Legislation to the Pharmaceutical Industry and starting not one but TWO ill advised wars when he had NO PlAN IN PLACE TO PAY FOR ANY OF IT WHATSOEVER?
I mean back then the silence from the Repubs was deafening...you could hear crickets.
So why is it so immediatly different that less then a month after Obama was elected you had all these lardasses out in the street with their Tri-Corner hats on,weapons strapped SCREAMING about Debt and Govt. spending?
Thats why for so many of us the Rights sudden concern for Balanced spending rings false and lacks credibilty.
Its obvious WHO is doing the spending is the REAL issue.
Well, I use to call the White House comment line once a week when G.W. was in office and I frequently complained about spending!!! But about half of the times I called was to tell him he was doing a good job on a different issue. I do that as I feel it is wrong to constantly complain.
Now I have called the Obama White House only three or four times and always to tell him when I think he is doing good. I don't bother to tell him when I disagree with me as I don't think he listens to ANYONE!!!!
Oh, how many of you complained about Bush's over spending? And now that Obama is spending over twice as much as Bush did, do you still complain? I don't think sooooo!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, Have you been talking to a tree lately? Yes, I know it was a 4:30 A.M. and I do not know if he was sober but....!
Man shoots tree, tree fires back
By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo! News | The Sideshow –
Using a tree for target practice sounds harmless enough, right? That wasn't the case for an Iowa man who is recovering at a hospital after the tree he aimed his gun at fired back.
No, this isn’t an April Fools’ Day prank playing on the much-maligned M. Night Shyamalan film “The Happening.”
An Iowa man is expected to survive but will have one heck of a story to tell after he fired his pistol at a tree only to have the shot richochet and impact upon himself.
27-year-old Logan Bunn transported himself to a nearby hospital in La Crosse, Wisconsin. The Allamakee County Sheriff’s Office says the incident happened at about 4:30am on Sunday morning.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-shoo...
Another idiot gun nut. Which proves that even a tree is smarter than a gun adorator.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,381 - 131,400 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 4 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 4 hr hands on AR 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••