BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149383 Apr 1, 2013
Hey Poopo, in 2002 the Congress make up was in the Senate 50 Reps., 48 Dems and one Ind. And in the House 223 Reps. and 208 Dems. There is no way they could have gotten a 77-23 vote in te Senate without at lease 27 Dems. voting Yea. And they could not have gotten a 296/133 without at lease 73 Dems vote Yea.

Senate approves Iraq war resolution
Administration applauds vote

Friday, October 11, 2002

WASHINGTON (CNN)-- In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.

Location hidden

#149384 Apr 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such purpose, and you allow him to make war at pleasure....
If today he should choose to say he thinks it necessary to invade Canada to prevent the British from invading us, how could you stop him? You may say to him, "I see no probability of the British invading us," but he will say to you, "Be silent; I see it, if you don't."
-- Abraham Lincoln, in an 1848 letter to his law partner, William Herndon, criticizing Polk's decision to invade Mexico for the purpose of preventing future war.
http://www.classic-literature.co.uk/american-...
Sound familiar Rogue?
Ah, we declared war on Mexico!!!
Declaration of war
Polk received word of the Thornton Affair, which, added to the Mexican government's rejection of Slidell, Polk believed, constituted a casus belli (cause for war).[25] His message to Congress on May 11, 1846, stated that "Mexico has passed the boundary of the United States, has invaded our territory and shed American blood upon American soil."[26][27] Congress approved the declaration of war on May 13, with southern Democrats in strong support. Sixty-seven Whigs voted against the war on a key slavery amendment,[28] but on the final passage only 14 Whigs voted no,[28] including Rep. John Quincy Adams. Congress declared war on Mexico on May 13, 1846, after only having a few hours to debate. Although President Paredes's issuance of a manifesto on May 23 is sometimes considered the declaration of war, Mexico officially declared war by Congress on July 7.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93...

Location hidden

#149388 Apr 1, 2013
Hillary Clinton snagged in Benghazi cover-up
Posted on April 1, 2013

Doubt anything will happen to her. This will be a badge of honor among liberals in 2016. Pretty sad.
Check it out:

As media reports present evidence the U.S. has played a central role in arming Syrian rebels, new questions now emerge about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the controversial scheme.

The questions prompt a second look at the perplexing security decisions made by Clinton and other top Obama administration officials the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on American facilities in Benghazi.

One of those key decisions reportedly delayed an investigative FBI team from arriving at the Benghazi site for 24 days. The site was widely reported to have contained classified documents.

WND raised the Thursday of whether Clinton was telling the truth when she claimed in a Senate hearing that she had no information about whether the U.S. mission in Libya was procuring or transferring weapons to Turkey and other Arab countries.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/hillary-c...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149389 Apr 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Jacques from Ottawa™ even when you pretend to be truman.
More idiocies. Truman is Truman, I am me. But you are not "Learn to Read", poor imbecile.

Ottawa

#149390 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I ever said I was a genius?
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
By stating your IQ to be 140. The experts said it, not me.

Ottawa

#149391 Apr 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay love affair is born, huh?
Awwwww, first it was Rogue with the gay flirt, then Rush writing "queer" every two words , after that, LRS bashing gays but always coming back to them and now Grand Birther from Kentucky with the "gay love affair". Awwww, how cute. Am I suprrised? Was the world surprised when it surfaced that many Nazi of the highest ranks and gay bashers like Goering, turned out to be...gay. Yes, well, looks like the birthers are following a long-lived tradition. Carry on, girls, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#149392 Apr 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to Jacques Meoff, you are a genius.
Of course he is, a genius in his own mind. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#149393 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hillary Clinton snagged in Benghazi cover-up
Posted on April 1, 2013
Doubt anything will happen to her. This will be a badge of honor among liberals in 2016. Pretty sad.
Check it out:
As media reports present evidence the U.S. has played a central role in arming Syrian rebels, new questions now emerge about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the controversial scheme.
The questions prompt a second look at the perplexing security decisions made by Clinton and other top Obama administration officials the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on American facilities in Benghazi.
One of those key decisions reportedly delayed an investigative FBI team from arriving at the Benghazi site for 24 days. The site was widely reported to have contained classified documents.
WND raised the Thursday of whether Clinton was telling the truth when she claimed in a Senate hearing that she had no information about whether the U.S. mission in Libya was procuring or transferring weapons to Turkey and other Arab countries.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/hillary-c...
It's baseless and reason why is, or are, simple, and there are two : 1) it's based on hater WND.com and ://conservativebyte.com, two trashy crappy websites. And, tell us, Rogue, even though it's fabricated, would it be any worse than Reagan arming the Iranians and contras and Bush Sr arming Iraq? The Hillary Clinton accusation appears to be petty and minor compared to arming Iran, Iraq and the Contras.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#149395 Apr 1, 2013
Colin Powell was a major architect of the Iraq war.
In the very near future I will post some excerpts from his speech to the United Nations calling for war.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149396 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Poopo, in 2002 the Congress make up was in the Senate 50 Reps., 48 Dems and one Ind. And in the House 223 Reps. and 208 Dems. There is no way they could have gotten a 77-23 vote in te Senate without at lease 27 Dems. voting Yea. And they could not have gotten a 296/133 without at lease 73 Dems vote Yea.
Senate approves Iraq war resolution
Administration applauds vote
Friday, October 11, 2002
WASHINGTON (CNN)-- In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.
Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.
You’ll get no argument from me that mostly everyone dropped the ball when it came to invading Iraq and that includes the press and why many feel Hillary didn’t get the nomination as well.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#149397 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are sane? Let me guess, you are an atheist and a sexual deviant, bu you think I am unbalanced!
I am a spiritual person and i am not a sexual deviant
Even Ann Culter thinks the birthers are mental unbalanced
itune in

Richmond, VA

#149399 Apr 1, 2013
NEWS ALERT: THE PARAMILITARY STRUCTURE OF THE WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP(ARYAN NATION BROTHERHOOD) HAS STARTED THEIR MURDEROUS CAMPAIGN AGAINST GOV'T OFFICIALS. TX AND CO ARE SEEING THE RESULTS OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE NRA PROMOTES ASSAULT RIFLES AND MUTIPLE OWNERSHIP OF GUNS. NO WONDER THE FEDS. ORDERED UP MILLIONS OF ROUNDS OF BULLETS AND DRONES. SAY GOODBYE TO LAW-ABIDING little nazis.

Moreno Valley, CA

#149401 Apr 1, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
In the very near future I will post some excerpts from his speech to the United Nations calling for war.
Haven’t heard anyone say Powell was a major architect of the war loose and even though his credibility may have sold the war here not everyone was buying it elsewhere. I think we’re all aware of his speech at the UN.

Confucius say
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers!

Powell certainly had sticky fingers.

Moreno Valley, CA

#149403 Apr 1, 2013
And before Rogue says “you do know Confucius didn’t say that”

Yes I do know!

Ottawa

#149404 Apr 1, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
No need. He was fed fabrications by the CIA and the likes of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Grove and GWB. Why do you think he resigned shortly thereafter?

Moreno Valley, CA

#149405 Apr 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me that the smile will soon leave your face and you won't be laughing much longer, Poopoo stain.
SHEEPLE, Are you getting scared yet?
Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
Aw Oh!
With little record to run on, an economy mired in slow growth, and unemployment stuck above eight percent, the Obama team must face the possibility that it is unloading some of its only rhetorical ammunition without result. And after burning through $100 million of his money on campaign ads, Obama has failed to establish a lead over his rival.
The poll suggests an extraordinarily dangerous possibility for the Obama campaign: that concerns about the dismal economy trump all other issues and provide Romney with a teflon coating with which he can deflect the bullets of the grinding Obama attack machine.
You qwazy man GB!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#149406 Apr 1, 2013
God
foxic

Hammond, IN

#149407 Apr 1, 2013
I hope everyone had a great April 1st, also known as "April Fools Day", the one day a year Fox News is relevant.
Truman

Boise, ID

#149409 Apr 2, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a spiritual person and i am not a sexual deviant
Even Ann Culter thinks the birthers are mental unbalanced
If I was a Repub and Ann Coulter thought I was nuts I think it would be time for some personal inventory.
Truman

Boise, ID

#149410 Apr 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I keep hearing from you Libtards that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush did. If that is the case, why are there over a half-million illegal aliens with deportation orders who are still here?
You see, Libtards equate deportation orders with actual being deported. The difference is that the one who have deportation orders,,,,, are still on this side of the border!!!
Sorry,but it IS actual deportations...I know that fact interferes with the Right's personal fantasy take on the immigration issue that Obama's Admin deported more illegals then Texan George W.but there it is.
He also has smoked FAR more members of AlQueada.
Oh thats right,I forgot:since Obama has been killing them The Repubs now view killing Alqueada members as an injustice and a case of Presidential over-reach right?
WHOLE different tune then the one they were singing during W.'s tenure.
Remember the good old day when even expressing ANY reservation about the President of the United States was to invite a Republican greek chorus of 'Treason!' and' Lending Support To the Enemy!!'?
Gotta love those situational transitory principles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Homo Erectus 49,353
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 71,266
Word (Dec '08) 55 min texas pete 4,796
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr L Morales 409
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Passing thru 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RUSH10ME 1,156,186
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Jonah1 51,295
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info