BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
131,341 - 131,360 of 177,406 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149348 Apr 1, 2013
I tell you what the PEOPLE really want and that is to keep criminals and crazy people from obtaining weapons. Better yet, we need to put these serial criminals and crazy people in prisons or high security mental hospitals.
Remember it was LBJ and Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter who let the crazy people out of the mental hospitals. If the crazy people will not stay on their medication, they need to be kept in a place that will force them to take their meds!!!

Location hidden

#149349 Apr 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, wrong, wrong.(And see Poppo's post on election promises. He's right). The recession AND the disastrous cost in men, material, and high cost are ALL attributable to GWB, Cheney, Rice, Grove and their multinational henchmen. Better that Obama spent the people's money on bailing out companies AT HOME and medicare than using it for killing and destruction, all based on fabricated lies.
And exactly what has Obama bought us? Banks and Companies like GM that have not reformed their practices? We have bankruptcy courts and that is their job. LET THEM DO THEIR JOB!!!
Oh, and Obama gets to pick and choose which banks and companies will be propped up and which will not be and it is not based on economics but crony capitalism.
Six years ago we had ten banks that were to large to fail and now we have just six that control 56-58% of all banking capital and YOU think that is a good idea because Obama told you it is!!! We need to break up these six banks that are to large to fail into at least a dozen smaller banks which will have to balance their budgets on their own .... or fail on their own!!!

Location hidden

#149350 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong, wrong, wrong.(And see Poppo's post on election promises. He's right). The recession AND the disastrous cost in men, material, and high cost are ALL attributable to GWB, Cheney, Rice, Grove and their multinational henchmen. Better that Obama spent the people's money on bailing out companies AT HOME and medicare than using it for killing and destruction, all based on fabricated lies.
Oh, and Poopo is as big an Intellectual Idiot that you are. And Intellectual Idiot is one who has a high IQ but a subnormal CQ (Commonsense Quotient).
Do you prefer the term "Intellectual Idiot" or "Libtard"? They are one and the same! I like Libtard as it is short and just one word but still gets makes the point.

Location hidden

#149351 Apr 1, 2013
FDR and you progressives extended the Depression of 1929, created the double-dip in 1938 and caused it to become the Great Depression.
And it is Obama and you progressives that made a run-of-the-mill recession into a double-dip recession and caused it to become the Great Recession and you are clueless.
You did not learn from your mistakes from the great Depression, or from the Jimmy Carter Recession and now we have this.
Fact, our Labor Participation Rate is at a 45 year low and is 2.2% lower than it was than when Obama entered the White House and that equates to about 6.5 MILLION fewer Americans employed and you think Obama is doing a great job? Why I would hate to see it if had been doing a worse job!!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149352 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, THEY are voting according to the wishes of the PEOPLE. It is the press who is showing a false survey that makes you think that that is what the people want.
We all know how the Liberal press word their polls to make it look like something it isn't.
Oh, and another GOOD gun saves another life;
Home owner shoots, kills one invader
By GOPUSA Staff April 1, 2013
A 63-year-old Philadelphia man shot and killed one of two men who broke into his home early Sunday morning after they climbed into the residence through a second-floor window and fought him, police said.
Having received a report of someone breaking in a building in the 1400 block of South 6th Street in the city's Southwark section at 12:53 a.m. Sunday, police were heading there when they received a second call that shots had been fired.
The resident told them two men had apparently climbed onto a roof and then came through his bathroom window, police said.
The intruders struggled with the man, who was able to get his gun, police said. He then fired multiple shots at the men, who ran back out the bathroom window.
http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/04/01/home-in...
Rogue : "Oh, and another GOOD gun saves another life;"

How do you know it saved his life, how do you know the intruder would've killed him? Murders rarely occur during break-ins. On the other hand, what about those DAs and wife and state penitentiary head, 4 of them in less than a month, killed by gunmen? What killed them? Guns. Oops, noooo, not guns, as guns don't kill, it's the guys HOLDING the guns who killed. Much like the 26 killed in Newtown, hey, it wasn't the assault gun or rifle, it was the guy who, and check out how cute this is, his sweety mother kindergarten teacher, had given him a cheque so he could buy another gun to add to his arsenal. Awwwww, so motherly.

As to the people being in favour of gun control, they are. You think the press would lie about that? Of course, Foxnews.com and WMD.com and the Washington Star will ignore that poll.

Ottawa

#149353 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I tell you what the PEOPLE really want and that is to keep criminals and crazy people from obtaining weapons. Better yet, we need to put these serial criminals and crazy people in prisons or high security mental hospitals.
Remember it was LBJ and Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter who let the crazy people out of the mental hospitals. If the crazy people will not stay on their medication, they need to be kept in a place that will force them to take their meds!!!
How do you know someone is "crazy" (your term) if he/she has not been diagnosed? You never replied to this one, as you never do when you're wrong, which is 99.9% of the time. What about studies and statistics that show 25% of Americans have a mental health problem? Same all over the world, I suppose. Do you place them all in institutions, Rogue? How you gonna do that? Get in step with the rest of the civilised works, get gun control. As you said last week, guns were used to subvert the will of the people as more than 2/3 were against the American revolution. Is that not what you wrote followng your mention of the Athens riots against the govt? Ready to own up to it?

Ottawa

#149354 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and Poopo is as big an Intellectual Idiot that you are. And Intellectual Idiot is one who has a high IQ but a subnormal CQ (Commonsense Quotient).
Do you prefer the term "Intellectual Idiot" or "Libtard"? They are one and the same! I like Libtard as it is short and just one word but still gets makes the point.
I never mentioned my IQ here or elsewhere. As to Poppo, neither has he. But you did mention yours, which I believe is 164, give or take a digit or two. I'm sure if they had IQ scores in Einstein's day, you would've beaten him.
Learn to Read

Brownstown, IN

#149355 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>I never mentioned my IQ here or elsewhere. As to Poppo, neither has he. But you did mention yours, which I believe is 164, give or take a digit or two. I'm sure if they had IQ scores in Einstein's day, you would've beaten him.
Rouge? 164? Looks like someone moved the decimal point.

Ottawa

#149356 Apr 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge? 164? Looks like someone moved the decimal point.
Nope, decimal point appears valid. I think, rather, someone misinsterpreted the "I" in IQ, in Rogue's case. They never meant "intelligence", they meant "ignorance", in which case, Rogue's IQ (ignoracne quotient) would soar into the stratoshphere, in the 1000s.

Ottawa

#149357 Apr 1, 2013
lol ha ha, what a typo. Ignorance is it.

Location hidden

#149358 Apr 1, 2013
And a lot of people do not know this either. In September 1944 LT G.H.W. Bush was shot down near Chi chi Jima (about 100 miles north of Iwo Jima). Eight others also bailed out of their planes but only Bush was able to be picked up by a U.S. submarine. The eight who were captures were executed and .... eaten!
While Bush-41 was president James Bradley found the transcripts of the trials and realized that Bush was the only survivor and wrote a book about it. He did not finish his book until after Bush left office and then he contacted him asking for a forward for his book. Bush was unaware what had happened to the others. Just think if the submarine was not able to pick him up.

Flyboys: A True Story of Courage
by writer James Bradley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyboys:_A_True_...

Location hidden

#149359 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I never mentioned my IQ here or elsewhere. As to Poppo, neither has he. But you did mention yours, which I believe is 164, give or take a digit or two. I'm sure if they had IQ scores in Einstein's day, you would've beaten him.
No, it is 140. I also have a 16% attention span which means I have A.D.D. Yes, it hampers my reading but has helped make me a great seat of the pants aviator.
It is my CQ that is 164.

Location hidden

#149360 Apr 1, 2013
That's right, they ate them!

by writer James Bradley

Nine crewmen survived after being shot down in the raids. One was picked up by the American submarine USS Finback. His name was Lieutenant George H. W. Bush, who later became the forty-first President of the United States. The others were captured by the Japanese and were executed and partially eaten as POWs, a fact that remained hidden until much later. The names of Flyboys were Jimmy Dye from Mount Ephraim, New Jersey, Floyd Hall from Sedalia, Missouri, Marve Mershon from Los Angeles, California, Warren Earl Vaughn from Childress, Texas, Dick Woellhof from Clay Center, Kansas Grady York from Jacksonville, Florida, Glenn Frazier from Athol, Kansas, and the Unidentified Airman, who was revealed to Bradley as Warren Hindenlang of Foxboro, Massachusetts after the publication of the hardcover edition.

Location hidden

#149361 Apr 1, 2013
Sen. Ted Cruz Tweaks Obama with April Fools Photo
Posted on April 1, 2013

Good for Ted Cruz. Sometimes a bit of truth mixed with humor will go a long way.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/sen-ted-c...
Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

#149362 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope, decimal point appears valid. I think, rather, someone misinsterpreted the "I" in IQ, in Rogue's case. They never meant "intelligence", they meant "ignorance", in which case, Rogue's IQ (ignoracne quotient) would soar into the stratoshphere, in the 1000s.
You funny guy. You make me laugh ha ha ha. You study to become funny man? You should get money back!

Ottawa

#149363 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And a lot of people do not know this either. In September 1944 LT G.H.W. Bush was shot down near Chi chi Jima (about 100 miles north of Iwo Jima). Eight others also bailed out of their planes but only Bush was able to be picked up by a U.S. submarine. The eight who were captures were executed and .... eaten!
While Bush-41 was president James Bradley found the transcripts of the trials and realized that Bush was the only survivor and wrote a book about it. He did not finish his book until after Bush left office and then he contacted him asking for a forward for his book. Bush was unaware what had happened to the others. Just think if the submarine was not able to pick him up.
by writer James Bradley
I'm well aware of GHB's Pacific adventure. Gutsy, brave man. But...

1. I was not aware that some of the flyers were captured and executed. Do you have any reference on that? And so they were eaten. Grateful for reference on THAT one;

2. Yes, GHB was fortunate to be rescued by a submarine. But thn you pose the rhetorical question, "Just think if the submarine was not able to pick him up." Well, Rogue, you would'nt have had GWB and probably no Iraq, no Afghanistan, no huge recession. Yes, just think if there had been no submarine...

Ottawa

#149364 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is 140. I also have a 16% attention span which means I have A.D.D. Yes, it hampers my reading but has helped make me a great seat of the pants aviator.
It is my CQ that is 164.
I stand corrected LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

What does an IQ of 140 mean

wiki.answers.com ... Science Social Sciences Psychology IQ

You are classed as a genius if you have a IQ of 140 or more, some say 135 or more. It doesn't really have great real meaning though. It is supposed to mean you ...

Ottawa

#149365 Apr 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That's right, they ate them!
by writer James Bradley
Nine crewmen survived after being shot down in the raids. One was picked up by the American submarine USS Finback. His name was Lieutenant George H. W. Bush, who later became the forty-first President of the United States. The others were captured by the Japanese and were executed and partially eaten as POWs, a fact that remained hidden until much later. The names of Flyboys were Jimmy Dye from Mount Ephraim, New Jersey, Floyd Hall from Sedalia, Missouri, Marve Mershon from Los Angeles, California, Warren Earl Vaughn from Childress, Texas, Dick Woellhof from Clay Center, Kansas Grady York from Jacksonville, Florida, Glenn Frazier from Athol, Kansas, and the Unidentified Airman, who was revealed to Bradley as Warren Hindenlang of Foxboro, Massachusetts after the publication of the hardcover edition.
At long last, proof. Alleluia, must be the miracle of Easter. Much like the Resurrection. Bravo, Rogue, a first. Now get onto the other ones, please.

Ottawa

#149367 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
At long last, proof. Alleluia, must be the miracle of Easter. Much like the Resurrection. Bravo, Rogue, a first. Now get onto the other ones, please.
More on 140 IQ geniuses :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius

IQ tests

Main article: Intelligence quotient

One usage of the noun "genius" is closely related to the general concept of intelligence. One currently accepted way of attempting to measure one's intelligence is with an IQ test. The label of "genius" for persons of high IQ was popularized by Lewis Terman. He and his colleague Leta Hollingworth suggested different scores as a cut-off for genius in psychometric terms. Terman considered it to be an IQ of 140 on the Stanford Binet, while Hollingworth put it at an IQ of 180.

In addition to the fundamental criticism that intelligence measured in this way is an example of reification and ranking fallacies,[9] the IQ test has also been criticized as having a "cultural bias" in its interpretation despite assurances that these tests are designed to eliminate test bias.[citation needed
Learn to Read

Brownstown, IN

#149368 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Nope, decimal point appears valid. I think, rather, someone misinsterpreted the "I" in IQ, in Rogue's case. They never meant "intelligence", they meant "ignorance", in which case, Rogue's IQ (ignoracne quotient) would soar into the stratoshphere, in the 1000s.
Again - move the decimal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 min newpoly 1,908
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,100,463
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min greenwichvillage 97,937
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Posted Response 49,533
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min danetoo 68,376
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••