BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,567)

Showing posts 131,321 - 131,340 of173,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe it when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term in office. And that he would close GITMO in his first year and get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan too in his first year.
And the Nobel nut jobs gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize for doing what? Being the first half-black man to be elected president of the U.S.? You would think that they would have revoked his peace prize because he did not close GITMO!!!
I believe he said he would cut the “annual deficit” in half Rogue, but I doubt he thought unemployment would reach 10 percent when he said it. And while that annual deficit is nowhere near halved it has been reduced.

With poll numbers like this what would be the incentive for closing Gitmo? Obviously the American people didn’t want it closed. He did in fact try.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/119393/americans-o...

Obama did not promise to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan in his first year either.

"Let me say this as plainly as I can: By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end," Obama told Marines who are about to deploy by the thousands to the other war front, Afghanistan
Barack Obama---- 02/27/09
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/27/obam...

And no Rogue, only an idiot would believe every campaign promise a candidate makes and only a fool would focus on those he couldn’t fulfill while ignoring the full context of his efforts.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you needed to switch monikers to come out with such that inane rant, Rogue? Oh, pink , I see. Hmmm, Easter or gay colour?
Why not?
He's just doing what 'LRS'does when he transforms himself into 'American Lady'.
You Know:'Silence of the Lambs' tuck job, dress like Sarah Palin then dance in front of the mirror to 'Goodbye Horses'"Would any of you Libtards f*ck me?...Id F*ck me HARD."...then back to the keyboard and Topix....
It is a bit disconcerting.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he said he would cut the “annual deficit” in half Rogue, but I doubt he thought unemployment would reach 10 percent when he said it. And while that annual deficit is nowhere near halved it has been reduced.
With poll numbers like this what would be the incentive for closing Gitmo? Obviously the American people didn’t want it closed. He did in fact try.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/119393/americans-o...
Obama did not promise to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan in his first year either.
"Let me say this as plainly as I can: By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end," Obama told Marines who are about to deploy by the thousands to the other war front, Afghanistan
Barack Obama---- 02/27/09
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/27/obam...
And no Rogue, only an idiot would believe every campaign promise a candidate makes and only a fool would focus on those he couldn’t fulfill while ignoring the full context of his efforts.
yes only a fool would...but we must take into account who your talking to.
Has anyone bothered to tell 'Christie Palin' that the 2012 election is kind of over?....
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

After re-reading many of the 'birther' posts on this thread and several otehrs it seems that most of tehse folks have completly lost the ability to discern between reality and their own wishful thinking..
The disturbing part is you can almost sense that on some level they KNOW it and dont care.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Christians used the traditional pagan holidays as a cover to celebrate their holidays because the Roman emperors did not allow them to celebrate openly,but they allowed the pagan celebrations.
Then why'd they continue to use the "cover names" AFTER Catholicism became the official Roman Empiror's religion?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
He's just doing what 'LRS'does when he transforms himself into 'American Lady'.
You Know:'Silence of the Lambs' tuck job, dress like Sarah Palin then dance in front of the mirror to 'Goodbye Horses'"Would any of you Libtards f*ck me?...Id F*ck me HARD."...then back to the keyboard and Topix....
It is a bit disconcerting.
Interesting. And mighty perspicacious. I always thought that perhaps LRS may be American Lady, or who knows, Rogue?
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Interesting. And mighty perspicacious. I always thought that perhaps LRS may be American Lady, or who knows, Rogue?
Speaking of LRS that disagreable rightist Squid(copyright 2012 LRS)he's been oddly Silent lately...which leads me to beleive someone must have stuck a sock in his mouth and ducktaped his wrists to his ankles...hopefully his Mom will here his desperate thumping from down in the basement and free him...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that I know what God's plans are. My plans are to have Obama arrested for Treason.
My plans are to continue to laugh at your pathetic delusions

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

&#8213; Theodore Roosevelt
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of LRS that disagreable rightist Squid(copyright 2012 LRS)he's been oddly Silent lately...which leads me to beleive someone must have stuck a sock in his mouth and ducktaped his wrists to his ankles...hopefully his Mom will here his desperate thumping from down in the basement and free him...
Romper ran and hid behind mommy when someone called his bluff. Like the third grade blowhard that he is I'm sure he will pop up again in another week and insist that he was carried off in a victory parade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Christians used the traditional pagan holidays as a cover to celebrate their holidays because the Roman emperors did not allow them to celebrate openly,but they allowed the pagan celebrations.
<quoted text>
Then why'd they continue to use the "cover names" AFTER Catholicism became the official Roman Empiror's religion?
You do know the word "Easter" is an English word, don't you? And it was first used Anglo-Saxons.

The German equivalent is Oster. Oster (Ostern being the modern day equivalent) is related to Ost which means the rising of the sun, or simply in English, east. Oster comes from the old Teutonic form of auferstehen / auferstehung, which means resurrection, which in the older Teutonic form comes from two words, Ester meaning first, and stehen meaning to stand. These two words combine to form erstehen which is an old German form of auferstehen, the modern day German word for resurrection.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
After re-reading many of the 'birther' posts on this thread and several otehrs it seems that most of tehse folks have completly lost the ability to discern between reality and their own wishful thinking..
The disturbing part is you can almost sense that on some level they KNOW it and dont care.
Yea, when will you accept the fact that we have been in Global Cooling for about a dozen years now?
And the very fact you are on this forum means you Libtards are worried that the truth about B. Obama will be fully exposed.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the word "Easter" is an English word, don't you? And it was first used Anglo-Saxons.
The German equivalent is Oster. Oster (Ostern being the modern day equivalent) is related to Ost which means the rising of the sun, or simply in English, east. Oster comes from the old Teutonic form of auferstehen / auferstehung, which means resurrection, which in the older Teutonic form comes from two words, Ester meaning first, and stehen meaning to stand. These two words combine to form erstehen which is an old German form of auferstehen, the modern day German word for resurrection.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011...
And the relevance to continuation of the usage of Pagan names AFTER it became the Holy Roman Empire? You are quite the historian and bible scholar. Should I mention that English was not a language in Roman times?

I'm surprised (not really) that you had no reaction to my take on Abraham, the father of us all LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Maybe you did consult the Old Testament after all and found out I was right. Relax, the pain will eventually go away.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

TIP: When a word is an Anglo-Saxon derivation, it is Germanic not English.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you believe it when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term in office. And that he would close GITMO in his first year and get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan too in his first year.
And the Nobel nut jobs gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize for doing what? Being the first half-black man to be elected president of the U.S.? You would think that they would have revoked his peace prize because he did not close GITMO!!!
<quoted text>
Sooo, what is this?
Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
The mess he inherited was still unravelling. However, I do believe he should not have made that promise, but I think he made it in good faith, having zilch to gain, he was not longer campaigning.
Yep, it is all Bush's fault?!? Ah Obama only stopped campaigning this year!
In February 2008 Bush submitted a $2.7T budget to Congress but when Speaker San Fran Nan and Dirty Hairy Reid got through with it and Obama signed it into law in had ballooned to $3.7T And that was Bush's fault?
And out of that $3.7T,$860 was stumulas money. But in FY 2010 the budget was still $3.7T yet there was very little stimulus money. Where did that extra $1T go? To OBAMA'S slush fund.
And if FY2011, the same thing happened. And in FY2012 it happened again and it is happening again in the current FY2013. And yet you blame Bush!!!
Remember you said Bush did not pay for HIS wars (by increasing taxes) yet when has Obama paid for HIS extra spending??? You Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress in 2009 and 2010 yet you guys did not pass one tax increase to pay for YOUR extra spending. Bush did not raise taxes and that was bad but if Obama did not raise taxes, that is good!!!
And you still blame Bush and he has been out of the White House for over four years now. Whey will Obama accept responsibility for anything that does not turn out the way he thought it wood?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, no buildings or infrastructure destroyed. Ooooookay. And so, as trade-off for the horrors I described in the post your replied to, they now have satellite dishes sprouting all over and used car losts. Wow. Wonderful. AlQaeda roaming the cities and countryside, mullahs all over Bagdaa, oh, and Rogue, you gleefully told how Christians were celebrating Easter all over Bagdad. And I replied with a link showing a great great number were forced to leave the country because of persecutions. Nice. So bad, Rogue, so bad, some even went to Syria! Yes, satlellite dishes and used car lots. Victory!
Bush did not create Iraq's Civil War. Next, we did not destroy their infrastructural. To take out a power grid all you need to do is take down one power pole in a hundred mile stretch of power cable.
In non Sunni areas there was no infrastructure and we built some of what they have. And they have cell phones, satellite TV and cars because they now have economic freedom!!!
But in you sick mind, that is bad, because Bush helped create it!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacques, how about the Concentration Camps that FDR built?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sooo, what is this?
Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Yep, it is all Bush's fault?!? Ah Obama only stopped campaigning this year!
In February 2008 Bush submitted a $2.7T budget to Congress but when Speaker San Fran Nan and Dirty Hairy Reid got through with it and Obama signed it into law in had ballooned to $3.7T And that was Bush's fault?
And out of that $3.7T,$860 was stumulas money. But in FY 2010 the budget was still $3.7T yet there was very little stimulus money. Where did that extra $1T go? To OBAMA'S slush fund.
And if FY2011, the same thing happened. And in FY2012 it happened again and it is happening again in the current FY2013. And yet you blame Bush!!!
Remember you said Bush did not pay for HIS wars (by increasing taxes) yet when has Obama paid for HIS extra spending??? You Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress in 2009 and 2010 yet you guys did not pass one tax increase to pay for YOUR extra spending. Bush did not raise taxes and that was bad but if Obama did not raise taxes, that is good!!!
And you still blame Bush and he has been out of the White House for over four years now. Whey will Obama accept responsibility for anything that does not turn out the way he thought it wood?
Wrong, wrong, wrong.(And see Poppo's post on election promises. He's right). The recession AND the disastrous cost in men, material, and high cost are ALL attributable to GWB, Cheney, Rice, Grove and their multinational henchmen. Better that Obama spent the people's money on bailing out companies AT HOME and medicare than using it for killing and destruction, all based on fabricated lies.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, how about the Concentration Camps that FDR built?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You HAVE lsot it. Must be an April fool's joke. HAS to be. Where do you see FDR's concentration camps in that video? Did you at least have enough attention span to watch all 90 seconds of it?

Tell me why congressmen and senators,both dems and repubs, are going against the people's will and voting against gun control and assault weapons and big clips. Tell us, come on. The NRA's money perhaps?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

corr : lost

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,321 - 131,340 of173,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••