BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149173 Mar 29, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Quack! Quack! Quack!
Do you know why ducks can not fly upside down?
Cause they would quack-up.

Location hidden

#149176 Mar 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Madoff defrauded hundreds, thousands of investors, pensioners, etc, stole billions. What're you talking about? And indirectly killed quite a few I'l bet who were bankrupted and discouraged. You compare Clinton's tryst in the WH with Madoff's doings? That is, and counting, your 7th lie/snafu/fabrication, call it what you want, since yesterday.
Tell us Jacques, did any of the impeachment charges against Bill Clinton involve SEX? NO!!! You justify Clinton's multipul felonies by claiming it was JUST about sex. It was about denying Paula Jones justice in a civil court.
You probably have no idea whom Paula Jones was suing and why!!! Bill Clinton was only a witness!!! Paula Jones had a libel law suit against David Brock for a story in the American Spectator.

Location hidden

#149177 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Madoff defrauded hundreds, thousands of investors, pensioners, etc, stole billions. What're you talking about? And indirectly killed quite a few I'l bet who were bankrupted and discouraged. You compare Clinton's tryst in the WH with Madoff's doings? That is, and counting, your 7th lie/snafu/fabrication, call it what you want, since yesterday.
You'd have thought you would have gotten hydrophobia from drinking all of that red Kool Aide by now.

Location hidden

#149178 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did Linda Tripp but she sued DoD and got over a million dollars.
Defense Department settles with Linda Tripp
WASHINGTON (AP)— Linda Tripp will get more than $595,000 from the Defense Department to settle a lawsuit over the release of confidential personal information about her to a magazine, her lawyers said Monday.
<quoted text>
You're off the edge now. The relevance, please?
Are you that clueless? What happened to Jogn Kerry's lawsuit against the Swift Boat Vets? He drop it before he had to give a deposition. WHY? Because Kerry would have been exposed as a LIAR!!!
Now, what happened to the Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson lawsuit? The courts threw it out because it lacked merit.
Now, why did DoD settle out of court with Linda Tripp to the tune of over a million dollars? Because DoD would have been exposed for the liars they were.
Oh, what happened to the DoD employes who illegally released Linda Tripps personnel records? NOT A DAMN THING!!!
Now, what happened to the Des Moines Nine that illegally looked at Obama's college financial records? ALL of them were convicted of at least one felony!!!
Oh, and it has been reported that Obama did get a foreign student scholarship to attend Occidental? If Obama was born in Hawaii, why was he given a foreign student scholarship?
Now, we know that Anwar al-Awlaki was born in Las Cruses, NM but he received a foreign student scholarship. We also know what classes he attended and what his grades were. Dd they prosecute the people who released these records? Why do we know this but we can not find out one damn thing about Obama?

Location hidden

#149179 Mar 29, 2013
Ah, the courts have forced commonsense on Obama's EPA!!! Aviation gasoline is the only gasoline that still has a lead additive which is necessary to obtain 100 octane. 90+% of all piston powered aircraft require 100 Octane gasoline and the only way to get above about 95 Octane is with the use of lead additive.
We are just now going to electronic ignition systems which will allow most of those requiring 100LL (Low Lead) to use 93 UL (UnLeaded). The current magneto system has a set ignition timing but is very reliable and does not need an out side electrical source.
The FAA is STC-ing many engines with one electronic ignition system so long as there is a duplicate system that has a totally separated electrical supply. They have been using these system on "experimental" aircraft but you can not use these aircraft for commercial purposes not carry more than two people.

AOPA: Court decision aids safe transition to unleaded avgas By AOPA Communications staff

A U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia ruling has freed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from having to make an accelerated endangerment finding on emissions from general aviation aircraft. This ruling will help to ensure that efforts to find an unleaded replacement fuel will continue in a manner that will guarantee aviation safety.

On March 27 the court ruled that the EPA has discretion to make endangerment findings under an important Clean Air Act provision, but cannot be forced to do so as Friends of the Earth had hoped. The EPA has already begun the endangerment process and will continue its efforts on a schedule driven by facts and policy, hopefully not by more lawsuits.
http://www.aopa.org/advocacy/articles/2013/13...

Location hidden

#149180 Mar 29, 2013
This does not seem to be on the national news but it is here in Jacksonville. You may recall the 13 month old toddler that was shot in the face and killed by a 17 y/o ghetto boy in Brunswick, GA last week.
Well, along with the 17 y/o the also arrested a 14-15 y/o accomplice they have now arrested the 17 y/o's mother, sister, aunt and a city counsel member. You would think that any normal person would not hesitate turning in someone who had committed such a horrendous crime as killing a small child in cold blood but I guess it is okay with ghetto peoples.
Thank you LBJ and you Libtards as YOU created people like this with your welfare system.
Oh, where is this 17 y/o's father? He has not been mentioned in the press. The vast majority of men in prisons had no father figure growing up. And, thank you LBJ!!!

Sabrina Elkins, De'Marquise Elkins sister, arrested in Brunswick, Georgia baby shooting case

By: Victor Blackwell and Michael Pearson, CNN
BRUNSWICK, Georgia -- The sister of De'Marquise Elkins, one of the two teenage boys accused of fatally shooting a 13-month-old baby in Brunswick, Georgia, has been arrested on an evidence tampering charge, the Glynn County Sheriff's Office said Thursday.
Sabrina Elkins, 19, was named in a grand jury indictment released Wednesday, accused of helping her mother get rid of the gun authorities say was used to kill the child during an attempted robbery on March 21.
Authorities did not reveal her alleged role in disposing of the gun, which police found in a pond 2.3 miles from where 13-month-old Antonio Santiago died.
"She was part of that, and that's the most I can answer of that question right now," Glynn County police Chief Matt Doering said.
The grand jury also indicted Elkins' mother, Karimah Aisha Elkins, 36, and aunt, Katrina Latrelle Elkins, 33, on charges of making false statements or writings, among other things. They had been arrested earlier.
None of the women are accused of involvement in the actual shooting. Police say their relative, De'Marquise Elkins, 17, and another boy, 15-year-old Dominique Lang, were.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/sabrina...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#149181 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This does not seem to be on the national news but it is here in Jacksonville. You may recall the 13 month old toddler that was shot in the face and killed by a 17 y/o ghetto boy in Brunswick, GA last week.
Well, along with the 17 y/o the also arrested a 14-15 y/o accomplice they have now arrested the 17 y/o's mother, sister, aunt and a city counsel member. You would think that any normal person would not hesitate turning in someone who had committed such a horrendous crime as killing a small child in cold blood but I guess it is okay with ghetto peoples.
Thank you LBJ and you Libtards as YOU created people like this with your welfare system.
Oh, where is this 17 y/o's father? He has not been mentioned in the press. The vast majority of men in prisons had no father figure growing up. And, thank you LBJ!!!
Sabrina Elkins, De'Marquise Elkins sister, arrested in Brunswick, Georgia baby shooting case
By: Victor Blackwell and Michael Pearson, CNN
BRUNSWICK, Georgia -- The sister of De'Marquise Elkins, one of the two teenage boys accused of fatally shooting a 13-month-old baby in Brunswick, Georgia, has been arrested on an evidence tampering charge, the Glynn County Sheriff's Office said Thursday.
Sabrina Elkins, 19, was named in a grand jury indictment released Wednesday, accused of helping her mother get rid of the gun authorities say was used to kill the child during an attempted robbery on March 21.
Authorities did not reveal her alleged role in disposing of the gun, which police found in a pond 2.3 miles from where 13-month-old Antonio Santiago died.
"She was part of that, and that's the most I can answer of that question right now," Glynn County police Chief Matt Doering said.
The grand jury also indicted Elkins' mother, Karimah Aisha Elkins, 36, and aunt, Katrina Latrelle Elkins, 33, on charges of making false statements or writings, among other things. They had been arrested earlier.
None of the women are accused of involvement in the actual shooting. Police say their relative, De'Marquise Elkins, 17, and another boy, 15-year-old Dominique Lang, were.
Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/sabrina...
AND YOUR FKN POINT is/

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149182 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Is Canada the next Cyprus?
Judi McLeod Friday, March 29, 2013
It’s Good Friday and a government holiday in Ottawa.
No point trying to reach Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty today. So rather than wait until Monday, Canada Free Press (CFP) is posing this cliff-hanger question:
“Is that a Cyprus-style “Bail In” proposed in the newly-minted 2013 budget?”
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Yes, we are very worried. After all, canadafreepress.com is the wnd.com of Canada.

Ottawa

#149183 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned!
NYT: Median Annual Income Falls 1.1% In February
BY JOHN NOLTE
As the Federal Reserve pumpity-pump-pump-pumps so the rich can get richer in the very same stock market Democrats and the media ensured you and I wouldn't be allowed to invest our Social Security in, according to a study by Sentier Research, out here in the real world, wages took a major dive of 1.1% in just a single month.
According to the New York Times (who hid the bad news in a headline that reads, "Median Household Income Down 7.3% Since Start of Recession")
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
So, Rogue, your friends that you defend at all times, the 1%, the rich, they are getting richer. And you're whining now? Make up your mind.

Ottawa

#149184 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us Jacques, did any of the impeachment charges against Bill Clinton involve SEX? NO!!! You justify Clinton's multipul felonies by claiming it was JUST about sex. It was about denying Paula Jones justice in a civil court.
You probably have no idea whom Paula Jones was suing and why!!! Bill Clinton was only a witness!!! Paula Jones had a libel law suit against David Brock for a story in the American Spectator.
I know who Paula Jones is. He probably lied. I know who Monixa Lewsinski is. He flat-out lied about that too. And what did that cost the nation compared to what Nixon, Reagan and GWB cost said nation? Did you see how over 1 million disabled veterans have been waitng over a year for their due benefits? ONE MILLION, Rogue, and who created those 4 million disabled cracked-up young men and women? Who? No such horror clings to Clinton.

Ottawa

#149185 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have thought you would have gotten hydrophobia from drinking all of that red Kool Aide by now.
Go to your corner, child, and come out when you have an intelligent response. Hmmm, you may have to stay there a long long time. How may times wrong in less than 36 hours? 7, 8?

Ottawa

#149186 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did Linda Tripp but she sued DoD and got over a million dollars.
Defense Department settles with Linda Tripp
WASHINGTON (AP)— Linda Tripp will get more than $595,000 from the Defense Department to settle a lawsuit over the release of confidential personal information about her to a magazine, her lawyers said Monday.
<quoted text>
Are you that clueless? What happened to Jogn Kerry's lawsuit against the Swift Boat Vets? He drop it before he had to give a deposition. WHY? Because Kerry would have been exposed as a LIAR!!!
Now, what happened to the Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson lawsuit? The courts threw it out because it lacked merit.
Now, why did DoD settle out of court with Linda Tripp to the tune of over a million dollars? Because DoD would have been exposed for the liars they were.
Oh, what happened to the DoD employes who illegally released Linda Tripps personnel records? NOT A DAMN THING!!!
Now, what happened to the Des Moines Nine that illegally looked at Obama's college financial records? ALL of them were convicted of at least one felony!!!
Oh, and it has been reported that Obama did get a foreign student scholarship to attend Occidental? If Obama was born in Hawaii, why was he given a foreign student scholarship?
Now, we know that Anwar al-Awlaki was born in Las Cruses, NM but he received a foreign student scholarship. We also know what classes he attended and what his grades were. Dd they prosecute the people who released these records? Why do we know this but we can not find out one damn thing about Obama?
More irrelevance.
Jon Walker

Las Vegas, NV

#149187 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Go to your corner, child, and come out when you have an intelligent response. Hmmm, you may have to stay there a long long time. How may times wrong in less than 36 hours? 7, 8?
You're here every single day of the week to "debate" him. You need to go to your corner, retard.

Ottawa

#149188 Mar 29, 2013
Jon Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're here every single day of the week to "debate" him. You need to go to your corner, retard.
I can't, as both you and Rogue are hoguing it.

Ottawa

#149189 Mar 29, 2013
Post 149184, corr : 1 million, not 4

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149190 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, I agree with everything you say. But did you not notice that birthers ignored her even though she pushed the birther agenda? Why? She wrote well and that awoke their suspicions. She said she was a teacher, had a good pen, no swearing, no vulgarity, no proanity, all non-birther traits and they were therefore wary, is all.
You’re absolutely right Jacques! Logan’s cultured prose threw them for a loop and they seemed to be waiting for the punch line before they dared comment. A polished birfoon is indeed a rare creature on this thread so they felt ill at ease when she entered their cage.

I noticed too your attempt at giving her fair warning to the nature of the swamp rats with whom she was casting her lot. Let’s hope she saw a bit of herself in them and the next time she decides to leave the echo chamber to debate in the real world she will at least check her facts. Who knows? She may find that many of her unanswered questions have in fact been answered years ago. Then again.
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office. Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn; therefore, I –as do many—must conclude he is hiding something.
Like every other birfoon what works as proof positive of POB for everyone else in this country will never work for Obama in the mind of the birfoon. And that of course is because it’s never been about where he was born or the BC and at this point even the birfoon should be aware of that.
Neocons Ruining America

Midlothian, IL

#149191 Mar 29, 2013
America, if the NRA had their way...

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1062291/thumbs/o-8-...

^^^Gun control, republican style^^^

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#149192 Mar 29, 2013
Jacques,
Those people from India I told you about last week.
Well I saw them again today the woman invited me to her daughter's upcoming wedding in a couple months. Yes she did.
So I asked if they were Hindu, and she said "No, Muslim".
I told her I am already looking forward to the special occasion and that I would be more than thrilled to attend. It's in June.
I'll let you know how it goes.
loose

Ottawa

#149193 Mar 29, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Those people from India I told you about last week.
Well I saw them again today the woman invited me to her daughter's upcoming wedding in a couple months. Yes she did.
So I asked if they were Hindu, and she said "No, Muslim".
I told her I am already looking forward to the special occasion and that I would be more than thrilled to attend. It's in June.
I'll let you know how it goes.
loose
Did you know there are over 160 million Indian Moslems? That's almost as many Moslems as all the Arab countries lumped together.
truman

Boise, ID

#149194 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I know who Paula Jones is. He probably lied. I know who Monixa Lewsinski is. He flat-out lied about that too. And what did that cost the nation compared to what Nixon, Reagan and GWB cost said nation? Did you see how over 1 million disabled veterans have been waitng over a year for their due benefits? ONE MILLION, Rogue, and who created those 4 million disabled cracked-up young men and women? Who? No such horror clings to Clinton.
Youve hit on an interesting facet of the Repub mindset:
They REALLY can muster far more Faux Moral outrage against Clinton and Lewinski then they can muster genuine empathy for a million veterans whose lives are forever ruined for no reason then to enrich Haliburtons shareholders.
They legitimatly have NO problem with that.
And they still cant figure out why the Majority of Americans have regulated them to the same crediblity level and irrelevance as a muttering Nut Job in a bus terminal passing out tracts.
My Grandmother would have called their affliction 'Soul-Sickness'.
I just call them Evil Clueless Hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min DBWriter 1,114,649
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 19 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 22 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 25 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]