BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237403 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149310 Mar 31, 2013
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques I wouldn't dream of sharing your thermometer, it likely is responsible for mercury leaks affecting your mental stability.
Don't bother to seek medical attention, Obama says just take a pill.Or in your case, just remove it anally and reread the instructions and place it within your mouth...try not to suck!!!Ooops too late I guess.
Another anal-obsessed birther looney tooney. So many.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149311 Mar 31, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
In Rogue Moron's little world, if a lunar festival that has nothing to do with Christ is amalgamated with Germanic pagan traditions, and you tell him about it, it is A) bashing Christians and B) the lunar festival negates all pagan traditions.
Lolololol
And Christmas is based on the Egyptians (the sun god, rogue, the sun god).
Frank

Spokane, WA

#149314 Mar 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they did, of course they knew.
The Christians used the traditional pagan holidays as a cover to celebrate their holidays because the Roman emperors did not allow them to celebrate openly,but they allowed the pagan celebrations.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#149316 Mar 31, 2013
Kentucky Klown Kar wrote:
SHEEPLE, Are you getting scared yet?
Many cases challenging Barack Obama’s presidential eligibility have come and gone, but now an appeal has been filed with a state Supreme Court led by a newly elected chief justice who has expressed doubt about Obama’s qualification for office.
Roy Moore was elected chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court last November, a decade after he defied a federal order to remove a Ten Commandments monument from the state Supreme Court building.
Now, 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee Virgil Goode and Alabama Republican Party leader Hugh McInnish are asking the state’s highest court to force Secretary of State Beth Chapman to verify that all candidates on the state’s 2012 ballot were eligible to serve.
Attorney Larry Klayman, founder of the Washington, D.C.-watch dog Judicial Watch and now head of Freedom Watch, filed the appeal Tuesday with the Alabama Supreme Court, asking for oral arguments.
“We are hopeful that Chief Justice Moore and the rest of the jurists on the Alabama Supreme Court will follow the law,” Klayman told WND.
New channel coming July 4th, 2013.
America One, Benghazi, birth certificate, fast & furious, 24 7, are you SHEEPLE ready to be bombarded with the truth about the usurper like it should have been done all along? I am sure that you will enjoy it.
I know that I will!
Check out this website.
htt.com/
No one gives a shite.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#149317 Mar 31, 2013
How about those Cards beating Duke?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#149318 Mar 31, 2013
Ol Kentucky wrote:
How about those Cards beating Duke?
No one gives a shite.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149319 Mar 31, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Sherrif Joe....Sarah Palin,Donald Trump,Joe the Freaking Plumber these Right Wing 'heroes'...do you ever wonder if were being put on?
Like,these people cant REALLY be that stupid to take any of them seriously can they?
Sarah Palin and Donald Trump are grifters. Sheriff Joe and plumber Joe are fools. And yes, all four are that stupid.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#149320 Mar 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice Bobbie. I think I will save this one and paste it often in response to your Spam
I never said that I know what God's plans are. My plans are to have Obama arrested for Treason.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#149321 Mar 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the world today. He died for nothing.
Nine Ways of being Accessory
to another's Sin
1. By counsel,
2. By command,
3. By consent,
4. By provocation,
5. By praise or flattery,
6. By concealment,
7. By partaking,
8. By silence,
9. By defense of the ill done.
truman

Boise, ID

#149323 Mar 31, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Spokane's Riverfront Park used to be a large train terminal/hub and before that it was the location of a large Chinatown.
That is true.
It was also the site of 'Expo '74.'
Very cool park.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149324 Mar 31, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe it when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term in office. And that he would close GITMO in his first year and get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan too in his first year.
And the Nobel nut jobs gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize for doing what? Being the first half-black man to be elected president of the U.S.? You would think that they would have revoked his peace prize because he did not close GITMO!!!
I believe he said he would cut the “annual deficit” in half Rogue, but I doubt he thought unemployment would reach 10 percent when he said it. And while that annual deficit is nowhere near halved it has been reduced.

With poll numbers like this what would be the incentive for closing Gitmo? Obviously the American people didn’t want it closed. He did in fact try.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/119393/americans-o...

Obama did not promise to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan in his first year either.

"Let me say this as plainly as I can: By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end," Obama told Marines who are about to deploy by the thousands to the other war front, Afghanistan
Barack Obama---- 02/27/09
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/27/obam...

And no Rogue, only an idiot would believe every campaign promise a candidate makes and only a fool would focus on those he couldn’t fulfill while ignoring the full context of his efforts.
truman

Boise, ID

#149325 Mar 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you needed to switch monikers to come out with such that inane rant, Rogue? Oh, pink , I see. Hmmm, Easter or gay colour?
Why not?
He's just doing what 'LRS'does when he transforms himself into 'American Lady'.
You Know:'Silence of the Lambs' tuck job, dress like Sarah Palin then dance in front of the mirror to 'Goodbye Horses'"Would any of you Libtards f*ck me?...Id F*ck me HARD."...then back to the keyboard and Topix....
It is a bit disconcerting.
truman

Boise, ID

#149326 Mar 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he said he would cut the “annual deficit” in half Rogue, but I doubt he thought unemployment would reach 10 percent when he said it. And while that annual deficit is nowhere near halved it has been reduced.
With poll numbers like this what would be the incentive for closing Gitmo? Obviously the American people didn’t want it closed. He did in fact try.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/119393/americans-o...
Obama did not promise to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan in his first year either.
"Let me say this as plainly as I can: By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end," Obama told Marines who are about to deploy by the thousands to the other war front, Afghanistan
Barack Obama---- 02/27/09
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/27/obam...
And no Rogue, only an idiot would believe every campaign promise a candidate makes and only a fool would focus on those he couldn’t fulfill while ignoring the full context of his efforts.
yes only a fool would...but we must take into account who your talking to.
Has anyone bothered to tell 'Christie Palin' that the 2012 election is kind of over?....
truman

Boise, ID

#149328 Apr 1, 2013
After re-reading many of the 'birther' posts on this thread and several otehrs it seems that most of tehse folks have completly lost the ability to discern between reality and their own wishful thinking..
The disturbing part is you can almost sense that on some level they KNOW it and dont care.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149329 Apr 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Christians used the traditional pagan holidays as a cover to celebrate their holidays because the Roman emperors did not allow them to celebrate openly,but they allowed the pagan celebrations.
Then why'd they continue to use the "cover names" AFTER Catholicism became the official Roman Empiror's religion?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149330 Apr 1, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
He's just doing what 'LRS'does when he transforms himself into 'American Lady'.
You Know:'Silence of the Lambs' tuck job, dress like Sarah Palin then dance in front of the mirror to 'Goodbye Horses'"Would any of you Libtards f*ck me?...Id F*ck me HARD."...then back to the keyboard and Topix....
It is a bit disconcerting.
Interesting. And mighty perspicacious. I always thought that perhaps LRS may be American Lady, or who knows, Rogue?
Truman

Boise, ID

#149332 Apr 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. And mighty perspicacious. I always thought that perhaps LRS may be American Lady, or who knows, Rogue?
Speaking of LRS that disagreable rightist Squid(copyright 2012 LRS)he's been oddly Silent lately...which leads me to beleive someone must have stuck a sock in his mouth and ducktaped his wrists to his ankles...hopefully his Mom will here his desperate thumping from down in the basement and free him...
Learn to Read

Morristown, IN

#149333 Apr 1, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that I know what God's plans are. My plans are to have Obama arrested for Treason.
My plans are to continue to laugh at your pathetic delusions

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149334 Apr 1, 2013
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

&#8213; Theodore Roosevelt
Learn to Read

Morristown, IN

#149336 Apr 1, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of LRS that disagreable rightist Squid(copyright 2012 LRS)he's been oddly Silent lately...which leads me to beleive someone must have stuck a sock in his mouth and ducktaped his wrists to his ankles...hopefully his Mom will here his desperate thumping from down in the basement and free him...
Romper ran and hid behind mommy when someone called his bluff. Like the third grade blowhard that he is I'm sure he will pop up again in another week and insist that he was carried off in a victory parade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,496,750
Sally Yates Legacy 12 min Indict Her 2
IT'S Really really true, nancy pelosi............ 28 min HasAHugePenis 12
The Mexicans stay home 32 min To the Rio Grande 27
BOGUS is as BOGUS does. 40 min RoxLo 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 50 min GEORGIA 2,459
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 51 min GEORGIA 3,597

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages