BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,862
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149182 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Is Canada the next Cyprus?
Judi McLeod Friday, March 29, 2013
It’s Good Friday and a government holiday in Ottawa.
No point trying to reach Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty today. So rather than wait until Monday, Canada Free Press (CFP) is posing this cliff-hanger question:
“Is that a Cyprus-style “Bail In” proposed in the newly-minted 2013 budget?”
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Yes, we are very worried. After all, canadafreepress.com is the wnd.com of Canada.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149183 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned!
NYT: Median Annual Income Falls 1.1% In February
BY JOHN NOLTE
As the Federal Reserve pumpity-pump-pump-pumps so the rich can get richer in the very same stock market Democrats and the media ensured you and I wouldn't be allowed to invest our Social Security in, according to a study by Sentier Research, out here in the real world, wages took a major dive of 1.1% in just a single month.
According to the New York Times (who hid the bad news in a headline that reads, "Median Household Income Down 7.3% Since Start of Recession")
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
So, Rogue, your friends that you defend at all times, the 1%, the rich, they are getting richer. And you're whining now? Make up your mind.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149184 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us Jacques, did any of the impeachment charges against Bill Clinton involve SEX? NO!!! You justify Clinton's multipul felonies by claiming it was JUST about sex. It was about denying Paula Jones justice in a civil court.
You probably have no idea whom Paula Jones was suing and why!!! Bill Clinton was only a witness!!! Paula Jones had a libel law suit against David Brock for a story in the American Spectator.
I know who Paula Jones is. He probably lied. I know who Monixa Lewsinski is. He flat-out lied about that too. And what did that cost the nation compared to what Nixon, Reagan and GWB cost said nation? Did you see how over 1 million disabled veterans have been waitng over a year for their due benefits? ONE MILLION, Rogue, and who created those 4 million disabled cracked-up young men and women? Who? No such horror clings to Clinton.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149185 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have thought you would have gotten hydrophobia from drinking all of that red Kool Aide by now.
Go to your corner, child, and come out when you have an intelligent response. Hmmm, you may have to stay there a long long time. How may times wrong in less than 36 hours? 7, 8?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149186 Mar 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did Linda Tripp but she sued DoD and got over a million dollars.
Defense Department settles with Linda Tripp
WASHINGTON (AP)— Linda Tripp will get more than $595,000 from the Defense Department to settle a lawsuit over the release of confidential personal information about her to a magazine, her lawyers said Monday.
<quoted text>
Are you that clueless? What happened to Jogn Kerry's lawsuit against the Swift Boat Vets? He drop it before he had to give a deposition. WHY? Because Kerry would have been exposed as a LIAR!!!
Now, what happened to the Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson lawsuit? The courts threw it out because it lacked merit.
Now, why did DoD settle out of court with Linda Tripp to the tune of over a million dollars? Because DoD would have been exposed for the liars they were.
Oh, what happened to the DoD employes who illegally released Linda Tripps personnel records? NOT A DAMN THING!!!
Now, what happened to the Des Moines Nine that illegally looked at Obama's college financial records? ALL of them were convicted of at least one felony!!!
Oh, and it has been reported that Obama did get a foreign student scholarship to attend Occidental? If Obama was born in Hawaii, why was he given a foreign student scholarship?
Now, we know that Anwar al-Awlaki was born in Las Cruses, NM but he received a foreign student scholarship. We also know what classes he attended and what his grades were. Dd they prosecute the people who released these records? Why do we know this but we can not find out one damn thing about Obama?
More irrelevance.
Jon Walker

Las Vegas, NV

#149187 Mar 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to your corner, child, and come out when you have an intelligent response. Hmmm, you may have to stay there a long long time. How may times wrong in less than 36 hours? 7, 8?
You're here every single day of the week to "debate" him. You need to go to your corner, retard.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149188 Mar 29, 2013
Jon Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're here every single day of the week to "debate" him. You need to go to your corner, retard.
I can't, as both you and Rogue are hoguing it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149189 Mar 29, 2013
Post 149184, corr : 1 million, not 4

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149190 Mar 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I agree with everything you say. But did you not notice that birthers ignored her even though she pushed the birther agenda? Why? She wrote well and that awoke their suspicions. She said she was a teacher, had a good pen, no swearing, no vulgarity, no proanity, all non-birther traits and they were therefore wary, is all.
You’re absolutely right Jacques! Logan’s cultured prose threw them for a loop and they seemed to be waiting for the punch line before they dared comment. A polished birfoon is indeed a rare creature on this thread so they felt ill at ease when she entered their cage.

I noticed too your attempt at giving her fair warning to the nature of the swamp rats with whom she was casting her lot. Let’s hope she saw a bit of herself in them and the next time she decides to leave the echo chamber to debate in the real world she will at least check her facts. Who knows? She may find that many of her unanswered questions have in fact been answered years ago. Then again.
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office. Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn; therefore, I –as do many—must conclude he is hiding something.
Like every other birfoon what works as proof positive of POB for everyone else in this country will never work for Obama in the mind of the birfoon. And that of course is because it’s never been about where he was born or the BC and at this point even the birfoon should be aware of that.
Neocons Ruining America

Midlothian, IL

#149191 Mar 29, 2013
America, if the NRA had their way...

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1062291/thumbs/o-8-...

^^^Gun control, republican style^^^

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#149192 Mar 29, 2013
Jacques,
Those people from India I told you about last week.
Well I saw them again today the woman invited me to her daughter's upcoming wedding in a couple months. Yes she did.
So I asked if they were Hindu, and she said "No, Muslim".
I told her I am already looking forward to the special occasion and that I would be more than thrilled to attend. It's in June.
I'll let you know how it goes.
loose

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149193 Mar 29, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Those people from India I told you about last week.
Well I saw them again today the woman invited me to her daughter's upcoming wedding in a couple months. Yes she did.
So I asked if they were Hindu, and she said "No, Muslim".
I told her I am already looking forward to the special occasion and that I would be more than thrilled to attend. It's in June.
I'll let you know how it goes.
loose
Did you know there are over 160 million Indian Moslems? That's almost as many Moslems as all the Arab countries lumped together.
truman

Boise, ID

#149194 Mar 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who Paula Jones is. He probably lied. I know who Monixa Lewsinski is. He flat-out lied about that too. And what did that cost the nation compared to what Nixon, Reagan and GWB cost said nation? Did you see how over 1 million disabled veterans have been waitng over a year for their due benefits? ONE MILLION, Rogue, and who created those 4 million disabled cracked-up young men and women? Who? No such horror clings to Clinton.
Youve hit on an interesting facet of the Repub mindset:
They REALLY can muster far more Faux Moral outrage against Clinton and Lewinski then they can muster genuine empathy for a million veterans whose lives are forever ruined for no reason then to enrich Haliburtons shareholders.
They legitimatly have NO problem with that.
And they still cant figure out why the Majority of Americans have regulated them to the same crediblity level and irrelevance as a muttering Nut Job in a bus terminal passing out tracts.
My Grandmother would have called their affliction 'Soul-Sickness'.
I just call them Evil Clueless Hypocrites.
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#149195 Mar 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did Linda Tripp but she sued DoD and got over a million dollars.
Defense Department settles with Linda Tripp
WASHINGTON (AP)— Linda Tripp will get more than $595,000 from the Defense Department to settle a lawsuit over the release of confidential personal information about her to a magazine, her lawyers said Monday.
<quoted text>
Are you that clueless? What happened to Jogn Kerry's lawsuit against the Swift Boat Vets? He drop it before he had to give a deposition. WHY? Because Kerry would have been exposed as a LIAR!!!
Now, what happened to the Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson lawsuit? The courts threw it out because it lacked merit.
Now, why did DoD settle out of court with Linda Tripp to the tune of over a million dollars? Because DoD would have been exposed for the liars they were.
Oh, what happened to the DoD employes who illegally released Linda Tripps personnel records? NOT A DAMN THING!!!
Now, what happened to the Des Moines Nine that illegally looked at Obama's college financial records? ALL of them were convicted of at least one felony!!!
Oh, and it has been reported that Obama did get a foreign student scholarship to attend Occidental? If Obama was born in Hawaii, why was he given a foreign student scholarship?
Now, we know that Anwar al-Awlaki was born in Las Cruses, NM but he received a foreign student scholarship. We also know what classes he attended and what his grades were. Dd they prosecute the people who released these records? Why do we know this but we can not find out one damn thing about Obama?
Where did you see that Obaama was given a foreign student scholarship? Also, where can we obtain more information about the Des Moines nine?
truman

Boise, ID

#149196 Mar 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Gay marriage can not produce children. Children are not little turds,that hatch as a result of depositing liquid in a butt or mouth.
Frank,why dont you cruise down to the Bus Terminal or Riverfront Park and get it out of your system.
Republican Closet Case.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149197 Mar 30, 2013
Flashback: When Democrats Swore They Would Never Back Gay Marriage
By David Weigel | Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/03/27/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149198 Mar 30, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Frank,why dont you cruise down to the Bus Terminal or Riverfront Park and get it out of your system.
Republican Closet Case.
You Libtards ned to decide whether we Conservatives like in ghettos or in rural areas as there are no Bus Terminals pr any parks in rural areas.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149199 Mar 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who Paula Jones is. He probably lied. I know who Monixa Lewsinski is. He flat-out lied about that too. And what did that cost the nation compared to what Nixon, Reagan and GWB cost said nation? Did you see how over 1 million disabled veterans have been waitng over a year for their due benefits? ONE MILLION, Rogue, and who created those 4 million disabled cracked-up young men and women? Who? No such horror clings to Clinton.
How about the what FDR cost us for not preparing us for war. Japan would never have attacked us if we had been properly prepared. But FDR wanted to push his Progressive agenda and in the end cost us over a million Americans dead or maimed for life!
And you still equate Clinton's FELONIES to what Nixon, Reagan and Bush did. Nixon did not approve or even have prior knowledge of the Watergate break in. He did try to cover it up and "talked" about using the IRS to investigate people. Bill Clinton was fully involved in his crimes and he actually use the IRS to investigate his enemies!!!!
Oh, just in case you do not know, Nixon was not impeached by Bill Clinton was!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149201 Mar 30, 2013
For Rogue :

According to Harvard Yniversity (from the Daily Telegraph), that George Soros University, the total cost so far of both Afghan and Iraqi wars top $6 trillion, or $75,000 per American family.

Imagine the kind of Universal Health care and social proprams you could've gotten for that kind of money. Not to mention 1 million fewer disabled veterans. A fine price to kill Saddam and leave Iraq and Afghanistan worse off than before invading both. Don't you agree it would've been much cheaper to put a, let's say,$100 million price on Saddam's and Al Qaeda lerders' heads? Not to worry, for that kind of money, they wouldn't have lasted a week.

You owe GWB a big thank you, Rogue.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149202 Mar 30, 2013
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you see that Obaama was given a foreign student scholarship? Also, where can we obtain more information about the Des Moines nine?
Good question about the Des Moines Nine as it has been purged from the internet by Google. I have a fiend you lives in Des Moines and he had some links to local news papers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,216,856
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 69,606
Dear Abby 4-18-15 32 min mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr RJS 8,010
amy april 17 16 hr duke86 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]