BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240318 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#149241 Mar 30, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Talks Obama Felony Document Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Pc0dtzFa-IXX&feature=em- uploademail
Sheriff Joe Lead Obama Investigator: This Is A Felony Criminal Investigation -
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MSN: Fox News Obama Birth Certificate Boycott Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks Fed Up :)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149242 Mar 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, I actually feel sorry for Monica. She was just a young person who did something stupid. But Bill Clinton knew better!
But you Libtards think Bill is cool as he got a young girl to give him lip service whereas you think Monica is just Jewish trash. She is a human being, ya know.
Bil Clinton is a dirt ball who raped at least three women and sexually assaulted others, but you still think he is cool. And I also feel sorry for people like you. I will include you in my prayers tonight.
Oh, tomorrow is not about te bunny!
You have gone off the edge. How old was Monica? Was she a child? She didn't know what she was doing?

It never occurred to me that Lewinski was Jewish, though the name should've rung a bell. Trash? Name me one person here who called her Jewish trash. You're nuts.

Bill was cool to do that? You secretly think he was, you're envious, jealous. FYI, that was not cool, quit drooling thinking about it.

Leave me out of your f**king prayers, Rogue. Pray for your sanity instead, it has left you and gone to hell.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149243 Mar 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have never been sexually intimate with any woman is is more than ten years my junior and older women appreciate attention and they know how to please a man.
Older women and I have an understanding. They don't expect me to preform like a young man and I don't expect them to have firm breasts. But it works for me and they seem to have mutual feelings.
We all know the old adage : "Too much information".
Learn to Read

Versailles, KY

#149244 Mar 30, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Talks Obama Felony Document Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Pc0dtzFa-IXX&feature=em- uploademail

Sheriff Joe Lead Obama Investigator: This Is A Felony Criminal Investigation -
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

MSN: Fox News Obama Birth Certificate Boycott Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Get a new fable. Even spam gets old eventually

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149245 Mar 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well thank you for finding it. May I ask which search tags you used?
Since I wasn’t familiar with the phrase Des Moines 9 but did recall the incident where 9 workers were in fact indicted for accessing Obama’s records I simply googled this.

Nine Indicted on Charges of Accessing Obama Records

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149246 Mar 30, 2013
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I must not have used the same search criteria.
You’re welcome. I’m sure you noticed as well there was nothing about foreign student loans.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149247 Mar 30, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Talks Obama Felony Document Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Pc0dtzFa-IXX&feature=em- uploademail
Sheriff Joe Lead Obama Investigator: This Is A Felony Criminal Investigation -
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MSN: Fox News Obama Birth Certificate Boycott Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ever wonder why Obama’s still the president no matter how many revelations/ delusions the good sheriff receives through his WND financed pretend investigation?

When will you nuts ever realize you’re being scammed? Nobody cares about Sheriff Joe or his investigation save the slow to catch on ignorant birfoon. Sheriff Joe’s conclusions were as predictable as WND and his birfoon led posse. He made a total fool of himself.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#149248 Mar 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have never been sexually intimate with any woman is is more than ten years my junior and older women appreciate attention and they know how to please a man.
Older women and I have an understanding. They don't expect me to preform like a young man and I don't expect them to have firm breasts. But it works for me and they seem to have mutual feelings.
Bullshit! All women appreciate attention and most men are as easy to please as his pet dog and every woman knows it. The trick is pleasing her whatever her age. If you can do that she’ll be around whatever your age.
truman

Boise, ID

#149253 Mar 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Libtards ned to decide whether we Conservatives like in ghettos or in rural areas as there are no Bus Terminals pr any parks in rural areas.
Spokane isnt a rural area.
Its a city.
truman

Boise, ID

#149254 Mar 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why Obama’s still the president no matter how many revelations/ delusions the good sheriff receives through his WND financed pretend investigation?
When will you nuts ever realize you’re being scammed? Nobody cares about Sheriff Joe or his investigation save the slow to catch on ignorant birfoon. Sheriff Joe’s conclusions were as predictable as WND and his birfoon led posse. He made a total fool of himself.
Sherrif Joe....Sarah Palin,Donald Trump,Joe the Freaking Plumber these Right Wing 'heroes'...do you ever wonder if were being put on?
Like,these people cant REALLY be that stupid to take any of them seriously can they?

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#149255 Mar 31, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
This is really sad watching Rogue Moron today.
Really sad.
And you have no idea what the difference between a Conservative and a Libtard is. A Conservative goes out to a grocery store and buys a gallon of 2% milk whereas a Libtard buys a half gallon of skim milk and ...... a gallon of Ben and Jerrt's!
A Conservative might have a cigar after diner and a Libtard will bash him for smoking tobacco while the Libtard is toking down on a giant refer.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#149256 Mar 31, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Sherrif Joe....Sarah Palin,Donald Trump,Joe the Freaking Plumber these Right Wing 'heroes'...do you ever wonder if were being put on?
Like,these people cant REALLY be that stupid to take any of them seriously can they?
And you believe it when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term in office. And that he would close GITMO in his first year and get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan too in his first year.
And the Nobel nut jobs gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize for doing what? Being the first half-black man to be elected president of the U.S.? You would think that they would have revoked his peace prize because he did not close GITMO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149257 Mar 31, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have no idea what the difference between a Conservative and a Libtard is. A Conservative goes out to a grocery store and buys a gallon of 2% milk whereas a Libtard buys a half gallon of skim milk and ...... a gallon of Ben and Jerrt's!
A Conservative might have a cigar after diner and a Libtard will bash him for smoking tobacco while the Libtard is toking down on a giant refer.
And you needed to switch monikers to come out with such that inane rant, Rogue? Oh, pink , I see. Hmmm, Easter or gay colour?

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#149258 Mar 31, 2013
drink The hive wrote:
As U Observe Your Surroundings In The Physical - Be Aware Also Of The Greater Context That U Cannot Immediately See?...
http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Have you ever figured out why Africa, where mankind originated from, is called the Dark Continent?
http://whiteafrican.com/wp-content/africa_nig...

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#149259 Mar 31, 2013
Oh, today is not Bunny Day!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149260 Mar 31, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe it when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term in office. And that he would close GITMO in his first year and get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan too in his first year.
And the Nobel nut jobs gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize for doing what? Being the first half-black man to be elected president of the U.S.? You would think that they would have revoked his peace prize because he did not close GITMO!!!
This is another repeat. You typed the exact same words about two months ago, and all wrong, as usual.

When he said he'd cut it in half, he had no idea the mess that GWB and his cronies had created. The clueless Bush himself didn't know as the strings were all being pulled for him.

As to Gitmo, it was a naive promise at best, should've known the Repubs and military brass would never allow it as , "what the hell do you do with the prisoners as they've been so badly treated, you ain't see nuthin' yet if they are ever released."

As to the Nobel,they gave it to him. Was he supposed to refuse it?

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#149262 Mar 31, 2013
Iraqi Catholics celebrate Easter
By DIAA HADID | Associated Press

BAGHDAD (AP)— Iraq's Catholic Christians flocked to churches to celebrate Easter Sunday, praying, singing and rejoicing in the resurrection of Christ behind high blast walls and tight security cordons.
It was the first Easter since the election of Pope Francis in Rome, and worshipers said they hoped their new spiritual leader would help strengthen their tiny community that has shrunk under the joint pressures of militant attacks and economic hardships.
At the St. Joseph Chaldean Church in Baghdad, some 200 worshipers stood and sat during parts of the Easter mass led by Father Saad Sirop.
http://news.yahoo.com/iraqi-catholics-celebra...

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#149264 Mar 31, 2013
Jim Carrey is a typical Libtard. He thinks he can insult half of his fan base, and still make tons of money at the box office!!!

Jim Carrey Calls Fox News "Giant Culture Fart" in Feud Over Charlton Heston Skit Us Weekly

Jim Carrey and Fox News are not interested in playing nice with one another. The comic actor, 51, is in a war of words with the conservative news network that all began with a Funny or Die skit posted earlier this week. In the Hee-Haw-inspired clip that criticizes opponents of gun control reform, Carrey parodies the late Charlton Heston, screen legend and former President of the National Rifle Association (NRA).
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jim-carrey-calls-fo...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#149266 Mar 31, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have no idea what the difference between a Conservative and a Libtard is. A Conservative goes out to a grocery store and buys a gallon of 2% milk whereas a Libtard buys a half gallon of skim milk and ...... a gallon of Ben and Jerrt's!
A Conservative might have a cigar after diner and a Libtard will bash him for smoking tobacco while the Libtard is toking down on a giant refer.
Proving my point yet again, Rogue Moron.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#149267 Mar 31, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Oh, today is not Bunny Day!
Today definitely has it's origins in Germanic pagan festival called Pashca, which celebrated the goddess "Eostre" or "Ostara."

Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Man on the Street 1,521,534
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 71,284
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 10 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 7
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 10 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 4
News Scenes from Saturday's March for Science 14 hr Trump is the man 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 15 hr honeymylove 2,526
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 hr SweLL GirL 10,573

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages