BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,552)

Showing posts 131,021 - 131,040 of167,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A weeks ago I posted Tim's Place on this forum as an uplift storm of a person over coming obstacles and Jacques accused me of making fun of that young man. He will probably also think I am making fun of the young black man but I am not.
Minnesota School Wrestler Wowing The Sport Despite Having No Arms or Legs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do you lie constantly? You came out of nowhere and said you were not making fun of Tim. I replied you must have felt guilty as no one, and specially not me as I never thought you were, accused you of that. But I did say that every time you try to insult "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) you actually insult Tim. Got it this time?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
I see Romper Rouge spent another reproductive night. You two really should get a room
Yes, my dogs woke me up to let them out and I could not get back to sleep right away so I hit the computer for a few minutes. No, I did not spend all night long.
But my nurse girl friend has my sleep patterns out of whack. She works third shift at St. Vincent's and gets off at seven a.am., get's home about eight and sleeps to four p.m. So by the time her weekend comes around she never totally gets back on a normal time schedule.
Sooooo, I too am on a odd sleep-wake cycle.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people do knot no that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman fresh off of a farm and she didn't have any from teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out two. Well, these days they make partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may knever no for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth?
<quoted text>
Well, Bill Clinton was a nice guy too. You see King Louis used to have his Concubines killed when he was through with them and Bill did not do that to Monica, did he?
Well, he could have let Teddy Kennedy driver her home across the Potomac.
So you press on with Obama's puffers and continue your sexual obsession with Clinton. For once, just for once, Rogue, back up your claim that "Le Roi Soleil" had his concubines killed. Funny, I never heard of that. I do know he built "châteaux" for them, like for example, Azay le Rideau on the Loire river, but had them killed? While you're at it, also, that he had his mistresses' teeth removed and while you're at it, proof that Obama also had his puffer boys' teeth removed.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that Tuscon has a ten day waiting period on "assault rifles" and he just did not pick up his purchase after the ten days was up.
I wonder if he cleared it with Gabby before he tried to buy it? Ya know women, us guys can't do anything right.
Correction. Not "us guys". YOU.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, and that brings up how many times you Libtards brought up the fact that when Laura Bush was just 16 y/o she accidentally ran a stop sign and the accident killed her passenger. But how old was Teddy at the time he killed Mary Jo Kopechne? 37! And he was a senator at the time too!!!
And I doubt if Laura was drunk at the time of her accident either.
I never mentioned Laura Bush's accident. I didn't even know about it until it was brought up here.

As to Ted Kennedy's "accident", and although he was an excellent senator after the tragedy, he should have been charged with 2nd degree murder or at the very least manslaughter. What happened was a travesty of justice. Poor Mary Jo Kopechne, all but forgotten even though she was the victim.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sure this will not bother Jacques as they are training only "secular" Syrian fighters who happen to be Sunnis? Yea, rriiigggghhhhtttttt!
Officials: US training Syrians forces in Jordan
By BRADLEY KLAPPER | Associated Press –
WASHINGTON (AP)— The United States is training secular Syrian fighters in Jordan in a bid to bolster forces battling President Bashar Assad's regime and stem the influence of Islamist radicals among the country's persistently splintered opposition, American and foreign officials said.
The training has been conducted for several months now in an unspecified location, concentrating largely on Sunnis and tribal Bedouins who formerly served as members of the Syrian army, officials told The Associated Press. The forces aren't members of the leading rebel group, the Free Syrian Army, which Washington and others fear may be increasingly coming under the sway of extremist militia groups, including some linked to al-Qaida, they said.
The operation is being run by U.S. intelligence and is ongoing, officials said, but those in Washington stressed that the U.S. is providing only nonlethal aid at this point. Others such as Britain and France are involved, they said, though it's unclear whether any Western governments are providing materiel or other direct military support after two years of civil war that according to the United Nations already has killed more than 70,000 people.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about the program.
http://news.yahoo.com/officials-us-training-s ...
<quoted text>
And you would believe that they were secular if Bush was doing the training? But because Obama is the president you gulp the Kool Aide!!!
We need to stay out of Syria's civil war with the exception of providing humanitarian aid. Let the Muslims kill each other!!!
And I explained why Iraq would allow the over flights and it does not bother me. Again, let the Muslims kill each other.
Bush should have pulled out just as soon as Saddamn was dead! You can reform Muslims.
Rogue : "And you would believe that they were secular if Bush was doing the training? But because Obama is the president you gulp the Kool Aide!!!"

The above statement is, well, there is no other word as you seem to read my mind, it's stupid. It highlights your lack of knowledge of middle east and world affairs. Nothing can be done for you, it's too late.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A weeks ago I posted Tim's Place on this forum as an uplift storm of a person over coming obstacles and Jacques accused me of making fun of that young man. He will probably also think I am making fun of the young black man but I am not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie constantly? You came out of nowhere and said you were not making fun of Tim. I replied you must have felt guilty as no one, and specially not me as I never thought you were, accused you of that. But I did say that every time you try to insult "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) you actually insult Tim. Got it this time?
Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!
Yes, I think it is inspiring when people with physical or mental issues overcome adversity. It make me humble.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "And you would believe that they were secular if Bush was doing the training? But because Obama is the president you gulp the Kool Aide!!!"
The above statement is, well, there is no other word as you seem to read my mind, it's stupid. It highlights your lack of knowledge of middle east and world affairs. Nothing can be done for you, it's too late.
Absolutely not. Is it working in Afghanistan? These Green on Blue attacks are done by religious zealots. Ergo, they are not secular.
Oh, our military is not secular. But whereas most Christians and Jews in our military can do their jobs way to many of the Muslims, Like Major Hassan, can NOT!
A Jewish example is Jonathan Pollard who betrayed his country but the vast majority of Jews in our military are loyal to America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!
Yes, I think it is inspiring when people with physical or mental issues overcome adversity. It make me humble.
Rogue : "Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!"

????? I never thought for a moment that he is. But you do and you keep throwing his syndrome at "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) to insult them. Instead, you insult Tim. Poor you.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Let me get this straight. No to background checks but if we find out you're planning to turn the gun over to the police as a political statement we will refuse to sell it to you?

http://politi.co/YF5cWJ

We certainly can't let you exercise your first amendment right if we think there is the slightest possibility it might make us uncomfortable about the way we practice out second amendment rights.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. Is it working in Afghanistan? These Green on Blue attacks are done by religious zealots. Ergo, they are not secular.
Oh, our military is not secular. But whereas most Christians and Jews in our military can do their jobs way to many of the Muslims, Like Major Hassan, can NOT!
A Jewish example is Jonathan Pollard who betrayed his country but the vast majority of Jews in our military are loyal to America.
You're all hornswoggled. Mixed up. Is it working in Afghanistan you ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces in harm's way in Afghanistan? I'll let you answer that.

Another question for you while we are at it. Is it working in Iraq, you would ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces illegally in harm's way in Iraq? I'll let you answer that one too.

As to Syria, I told you, very plainly, that whatever happens, it's a lose-lose thing for the West, never mind the secular fighters, what a joke.

We have many religions in our armed forces, as have you, and other NATO allies. Not one group is more loyal or treacherous than another. Where do you get this notion of analysing races, colours, religions at the heart of armies, ghettos, churches, etc? You are truly obsessed, aren't you? The Rosenbergs were Jews, and they were traitors. Is it because they were Jews? Of course not. NOTHING to do with it, Rogue, stop obsessing. Benedict Arnold, far as I know was not a Jew and neither was Quisling or Mata Hari. Catholics, protestants, atheists, all of them and their actions, good or bad, have (had) nothing to do with their religion, race, colour etc.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
Relevance please.

“LAITY v NY, SCOTUS #13-875”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BC is forged!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
BC is forged!
One thing we can say for you, you're not forged. You're the original genuine village idiot. How's it possible for God's plan to go so wrong, as you so well demonstrate.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
BC is forged!
Bobbie is a forger!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Testing.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Idon't get this thing. Connection to Topix drops regularly, after which I have to re-boot, but unless I re-register, I've been dropped. So I'm now registered again, can send and receive msgs. But I'll be darned if I re-do it every time.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
An exchange between jakeleg and myself yesterday. As you will notice, jakeleg makes no attempt to deny who he is.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil jakeleg! Still lying your worthless azz off, huh? You suck at using puppets. LMAO squidboy
Ascendo (LMAO) wrote:
yawwwn...... what??? No teabagging sessions today?? Does your syster have a yeast infection?? And you just SUCK... and Daddy likes it. Good for you! Nice feeling when Daddy's proud! ROTFLAMFAO!!! fudgepacker!
Airboat ride jakeleg? LMAO
Airboat ride you say? I'm sure it's not a threat. So, would you please explain why you are offering me a ride? A friendship move?

Also, I believe I addressed a very civilised and logical post to you on travel and how youngsters did it (and still do) with minimum means. And the above is your reply? Still stuck in neutral?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!"
????? I never thought for a moment that he is. But you do and you keep throwing his syndrome at "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) to insult them. Instead, you insult Tim. Poor you.
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,021 - 131,040 of167,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min DDDD-25 42,915
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min edogxxx 95,934
Abby 4-16 14 min edogxxx 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min PDUPONT 1,033,033
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Cult of Reason 64,875
Amy 4-16 19 min ScarletandOlive 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 46,976
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••