BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148956 Mar 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Rouge
How do you know Obama is half white? Can you prove it without citing some source that you have deemed to be false or unreliable?
Good question. Since no one has seen Obama's real birther certificate, we really do not know who his real mother is and what race she belongs to!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148957 Mar 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "We". Go back to sleep. You dare to claim that YOU know what God's Plans are?
Good advice Bobbie. I think I will save this one and paste it often in response to your Spam

Location hidden

#148958 Mar 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he doesn't ask for help, he's negligent. So the president foresees, sends Fema, he's unconstitutional. Can't win with you, right, Rogue?
It is obvious you have no idea about our Constitution and our laws. The Tenth Amendment prohibits the Federal government to get involved in state rights and the law that created FEMA says they can not do anything until requested by the state.
In the case of Hurricane Andrew, Florida Gov. Lawton Chiles deliberately delayed asking for help for three days so the LSM could blame Bush-41 and since the typical Liberal voter is stupid, he will blame Bush for something the Democrat governor of Florida did.
And then there is the non-hurricane that did not hit Texas in September 2000. Bill Clinton violated both the Tenth Amendment and the FEMA law by sending them in without the request from the state and then sent VeeP Owl Gore to do a tour of the non-disaster to make Gor look good while at the same time make Gov. Bush look bad just before and election.
You see, to you Libtards, the Constitution and our laws mean nothing if you disagree with them. And if it makes a Republican look bad, that to you is good.
Now, how does that saying go?
Oh, "The End justifies the Means".
Karl Marx

Location hidden

#148959 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
This from memory : Did Obama not leave his presidential campaign in sept or oct 2008, hurting his election chances, to visit his grandmother in Hawaii? Is that what happened? Not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong , Rogue.
That's right. He did not visit his dying WHITE grandmother and did not attend her memorial service. In fact he did not arrive in Hawaii to dump her ashes in the surf (which is against the law) until over a month after his election.
Yes, it is illegal to bury some one or dump their ashes in less than six fathoms of water. Now, have you ever heard of "Deep Six"? No, it is not six feet of water, it is six fathoms which is 36 feet (10.9728 meters) of water. Not six inches in the surf.

Location hidden

#148960 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
LBHJ the racist who took over the fight for civil rights from JFK and enacted it into law was a racist. Oooookay.
Obama, a black man, is racist? Tell us how a black man, whose people have been trampled upon for centuries, only for the trampling to abate in the 1950s, and I stress "abate", it's not over , can be racist. Don't you have it the other way around, Rogue?
And if some blacks should still be p'd off and act racist for the treatment they've received and are still, often, receiving, well, maybe now you'll know how it feels.
You can scream all you want that Obama is half-white, but the fact is, you meet him the first time, he's not semi-white or semi-black, Rogue, he's black. His achievement at being elected president, in spite of incredible odds, overwhelming odds, is an unsurpassable feat, not unlike when Sir Wilfrid Laurier, a French-Canadian, was elected Prime Minister of Canada in 1896. My great great great grandparents took tremendous pride in this underdog representing the "unwashed" French Canadians being elected to the premier post of the land, just as blacks take tremendous pride in their black president, the first of his colour. This is something visceral which you wouldn't understand, Rogue.
LBJ only used the Civil Rights issue to re-enslave black and put them in ghettos.
Next, Obama is ONLY black as he identifies himself as black. Tiger Woods identifies himself as a mixed-race.
Yes, I understand that YOU see him as a BLACK president whereas I see him as just another president. It is you Libtards that want to identify people as little groups. That way you can decide which group is privileged and which is down trodden. Then you can use Social Justice to correct it. Dr. Marin Luther King Jr, a Republican, got it by you as a Libtard never will.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/ma...

Oh, and Obama has a serious character flaw!

Location hidden

#148961 Mar 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
"Those opposed to gay marriage are just thumping the bible." -- Bill O' Reilly, Fox News
What is funny is that YOU Libtrads have been calling O'Really a Conservative when in fact he is not conservative on most issues.
I am a moderate on social and religious issues.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148962 Mar 27, 2013
Silly SCOTUS. Concerned about whether party to suit has standing. Birfoons have assured us that such "legal terms" are just an excuse to avoid the issue and I'm sure that they will be outraged if the Court hides behind that "rule of law" thingy.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148963 Mar 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor was that Obama went to Hawaii to destroy any incriminating messages that might have been found when his grandmother was gravely ill.
Rumour? Another rumour?©an you substantiate it?
So, he did go to his dying grandmother's bedside then weent to the registrar's office himself and destroyed all his incriminating record. Frank, how were you able to leave your grade 3 classroom without the teacher's permission? Told her you needed to go to the bathroom?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148964 Mar 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious you have no idea about our Constitution and our laws. The Tenth Amendment prohibits the Federal government to get involved in state rights and the law that created FEMA says they can not do anything until requested by the state.
In the case of Hurricane Andrew, Florida Gov. Lawton Chiles deliberately delayed asking for help for three days so the LSM could blame Bush-41 and since the typical Liberal voter is stupid, he will blame Bush for something the Democrat governor of Florida did.
And then there is the non-hurricane that did not hit Texas in September 2000. Bill Clinton violated both the Tenth Amendment and the FEMA law by sending them in without the request from the state and then sent VeeP Owl Gore to do a tour of the non-disaster to make Gor look good while at the same time make Gov. Bush look bad just before and election.
You see, to you Libtards, the Constitution and our laws mean nothing if you disagree with them. And if it makes a Republican look bad, that to you is good.
Now, how does that saying go?
Oh, "The End justifies the Means".
Karl Marx
Rogue : "In the case of Hurricane Andrew, Florida Gov. Lawton Chiles deliberately delayed asking for help for three days so the LSM could blame Bush-41 "

Second request for something, anything, that will confirm that Chiles deliberately...

Ottawa

#148965 Mar 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. He did not visit his dying WHITE grandmother and did not attend her memorial service. In fact he did not arrive in Hawaii to dump her ashes in the surf (which is against the law) until over a month after his election.
Yes, it is illegal to bury some one or dump their ashes in less than six fathoms of water. Now, have you ever heard of "Deep Six"? No, it is not six feet of water, it is six fathoms which is 36 feet (10.9728 meters) of water. Not six inches in the surf.
Obsessed, are we not? Else ,why "WHITE" in capital letters? He did visit his grandmother who died Nov 4, on the eve of the election. I remember it. Now google it, see for yourself. You expected him to go back just then? Your CA GOP friends even objected to his visit - ill-timed for sure to object to a visit to his dying grandma.

Ottawa

#148966 Mar 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ only used the Civil Rights issue to re-enslave black and put them in ghettos.
Next, Obama is ONLY black as he identifies himself as black. Tiger Woods identifies himself as a mixed-race.
Yes, I understand that YOU see him as a BLACK president whereas I see him as just another president. It is you Libtards that want to identify people as little groups. That way you can decide which group is privileged and which is down trodden. Then you can use Social Justice to correct it. Dr. Marin Luther King Jr, a Republican, got it by you as a Libtard never will.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/ma...
Oh, and Obama has a serious character flaw!
Your quoting Martin Luther King is an insult, a slur to the great man, akin to Eichmann quoting David Ben Gurion.

Ottawa

#148967 Mar 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny is that YOU Libtrads have been calling O'Really a Conservative when in fact he is not conservative on most issues.
No you're not. You capitalize WHITE grandmother of Obama's, you are condescending to ALL blacks, you talk of ghettos incessantly, and you call anyone who merely quotes the bible word for word an atheist. Moderate? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Grand Birther

United States

#148968 Mar 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not.

Just write the words if you are.

"I fully support the right for gay people to be married, and their right to all the benefits associated with married status.

Gender is an infintesimal fraction of what makes a person a person, and I do not care what gender anyone identifies as."

No need to hide behind your really really poor analysis of Bill-O The Clown's political persuasion, Rogue Dumbarse. Simply sincerely state the above about everyone--everyone--and about everything (race, personal politics, religion, etc.) and you can prove you're not a flaming bigot.

Deferential replies are not appropriate and will be an implicit acknowledgement of your deep hate.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#148969 Mar 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. Since no one has seen Obama's real birther certificate, we really do not know who his real mother is and what race she belongs to!
We have seen images of Obama's real birth certificate, just as we saw images of Mitt Romney's real birth certificate. The difference is that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have repeatedly stated that they sent the short form and long form BC to Obama and that the facts on the image that the White House has published are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent him.

Ottawa

#148970 Mar 27, 2013
Who noticed that the birthers had one seemingly erudite , well-mannered, classy, cultured and well-read and good writer colleague birther, name of Logan. Well, seems she was suspicious as all of those qualities were anything but birther-like. Rogue, with his Obama puffingand out-and-out paternalistic racism, LRs, with his obscene and vulgar prose, not to mention death threats and attacks on whole countries, GB with his treasonous and crazy prose, well , she left in total disgust.

Bravo, basket heads.

Hope she reconsiders and returns.

Location hidden

#148971 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
This from memory : Did Obama not leave his presidential campaign in sept or oct 2008, hurting his election chances, to visit his grandmother in Hawaii? Is that what happened? Not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong , Rogue.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor was that Obama went to Hawaii to destroy any incriminating messages that might have been found when his grandmother was gravely ill.
That was actually a Red Herring for Jacques as he is to lazy, or to ignorant, to use Google. Because if he had he would have found this (and more);
October 20, 2008, 9:21 pm
Obama Leaving Trail to Visit Ailing Grandmother
By MICHAEL POWELL
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/20...

Location hidden

#148972 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue : "In the case of Hurricane Andrew, Florida Gov. Lawton Chiles deliberately delayed asking for help for three days so the LSM could blame Bush-41 "
Second request for something, anything, that will confirm that Chiles deliberately...
Ah, learn how to Google.

Location hidden

#148973 Mar 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Rouge
How do you know Obama is half white? Can you prove it without citing some source that you have deemed to be false or unreliable?
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have seen images of Obama's real birth certificate, just as we saw images of Mitt Romney's real birth certificate. The difference is that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have repeatedly stated that they sent the short form and long form BC to Obama and that the facts on the image that the White House has published are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent him.
well, it is obvious that they are fake because everyone knows that Obama is BLACK. But if it is true that that those document are real then you have to accept the fact that Obama is actually half-white!!!
Obama can not be BLACK if half of his heritage is WHITE!

Ottawa

#148974 Mar 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, learn how to Google.
BSr. Fabricator of calumny. Liar.

I did google fyi. ZILCH. Refer me to your sources please. Should be easy, no?

Location hidden

#148975 Mar 27, 2013
Oh, since the Libtards can not throw out the race card on this issue, they throw out the anti-Semite card. You Libtards are pathetic.
Maybe we don't like Mayor Blooming Idiot because he is a Progressive!!!!

MSNBC: People Don’t Like Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Because He’s Jewish
Posted 10 Hours Ago by Philip Hodges

When liberals can’t answer their opponents’ arguments, we can always depend on them to play the race card. I guess this is why most liberals just aren’t playing with a full deck.
On MSNBC, the panel of “experts” was discussing Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s $12 million gun control ad campaign that will be running ads in 13 states. They wondered whether or not Bloomberg was really the right spokesman for gun control and whether or not he’d be able to convince senators in swing states to vote for more gun control legislation. Maybe someone else needs to spearhead the gun control movement, they mused, to get guns off the streets once and for all. One of the experts on the panel Mike Barnacle chimed in:
”Who, though? Mike Bloomberg, mayor of New York City. I mean, there’s a level of anti-Semitism in this thing directed toward Bloomberg.… It’s out there.”
Al Sharpton agreed:“No doubt about it…. If he was not a big city Jewish man, I think it would be different.”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/03/msnbc-may...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Cali Girl 2014 50,047
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,115,292
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,530
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min edogxxx 98,358
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,027
Amy 10-1 1 hr pde 5
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 30

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance