BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148919 Mar 26, 2013
Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, Barrack is half-white!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Important to keep in mind. Especially when clinging to Birfoon fables
Pardon me but it is not a fable that his mother was .... white!

Location hidden

#148920 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, he had just turned 17 three weeks before his death so he probably got his tattooes before his 17th B-day which is a violation of law in Florida.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing Martin was killed. Tattoos before the age of 18? Even the electric chair would've been too good for him. He's lucky he's dead.
Well, he was kicked out of one high school and suspended from a second. It seems he had some issues.
Oh, why was he visiting his father what up near Orlando when his school as near Miami? It was a Sunday night and the next morning was a school day so he should have been at home with his mother getting ready for school the next day.
Maybe he was getting out of control and his mother sent him to spend some time with his dad!?!

Location hidden

#148921 Mar 26, 2013
Only about 15% of all black teenagers living in a home with both of his/her parents and all the children in the house are from the same two parents!!!
And you wonder why welfare is not working as planned?!?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148922 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Zippy wrote:

Yes. As if that is important. Obama was also born in Hawaii and is a Natural Born Citizen yet somehow your fable doesn't allow for these facts

Location hidden

#148923 Mar 26, 2013
Zippy wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Important to keep in mind. Especially when clinging to Birfoon fables
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote"
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. As if that is important. Obama was also born in Hawaii and is a Natural Born Citizen yet somehow your fable doesn't allow for these facts
What does his NBC status have to do with the FACT that Obama is NOT black? He is half-white/half-black yet he claimed that if he had a son, Trayvon would look just like me?
Was Trayvon born in Hawaii too?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148924 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Only about 15% of all black teenagers living in a home with both of his/her parents and all the children in the house are from the same two parents!!!
More race facts? Shocker

Location hidden

#148925 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh yes, do you remember Hurricane Andrew in the Fall of 1992? The governor of Florida was Lawton Chiles and he was a Democrat. And for three days after Hurricane Andrew hit he refused to declare a state emergency or to ask for federal help. And on the third day the press who showed video of people in Homestead Florida without water, foo, ice and blamed in on Bush. Then, and only then, did Gov. Chiles request federal assistance!!!
But Bush-41 was had to look uncaring but it was Gov. Chiles who used suffering people to push his agenda.
<quoted text>
Did you just make that up? What a fertile mind. You must use plenty of horse manure fertilizer. Quote us some reliable soures on that one, Rogue? Or are you gonna tell me to find them myself?
I was here. Is should know.
Oh, then in 2000 they had a minor hurricane heading for northern Mexico and Bill Clinton declared in a federal emergency and sent in FEMA in violation with our Tenth Amendment. The he sent Owl Gore to tour the non-disaster area just to upstage the governor of Texas, G.W. Bush, just a few month before the election.
Naw, no politicking there!!!

Hurricane Keith
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Keith_2000_...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148926 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Zippy wrote:
[QUOTE]Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Important to keep in mind. Especially when clinging to Birfoon fables"

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote"

What does his NBC status have to do with the FACT that Obama is NOT black? He is half-white/half-black yet he claimed that if he had a son, Trayvon would look just like me?
Was Trayvon born in Hawaii too?
Cataloging everyone's racial makeup is your obsession not mine

Location hidden

#148927 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More race facts? Shocker
Yep, facts some times hurt. But what is sad is that you do not recognize when something is a failure.
The Great Society has destroyed the poor family unit. 90% of all men in prison had no positive father figure while growing up. Sad, very sad. Twenty odd years ago some do-gooders got some Mother's Day cards and took them to prison so the prisoners could send their mothers cards. It worked so well that they decided to do it for father's Day but very few cards were picked up. Do you know why?
I would think it would be better to be raised in by a gay or lesbian couple than by a single mother as in most gay/lesbian couples one of them assumes the Fatherly (masculine) roll.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148928 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!...
I kept up with ALL of it until I was satisfied he was "innocent" ...
Thorough media and libTARDS " judicial persecution" of this man.
Just like they ARE doing to Amanda Knox in Italy!
She WAS "acquitted" ...
NOW they are bringing it BACK to trial ...because of the Court of Cassation over there!
They have NOT got a "double jeapordy" clause in their justice system ...
WE in America DO! in OUR Constitution ...
The GREATEST on Earth!
WE need to BRING it back!
The libTARDS are WANTING "us" to BE like other countries ...
Because of OUR Constitution ...
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL ...
Light years AHEAD of ALL the others!
It's hilarious how the most vocal critics of the judicial system are the same birfoons who cannot manage to learn simple procedural rules and thus get their cases tossed every. single. time.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148929 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, he had just turned 17 three weeks before his death so he probably got his tattooes before his 17th B-day which is a violation of law in Florida.
<quoted text>
Well, he was kicked out of one high school and suspended from a second. It seems he had some issues.
Oh, why was he visiting his father what up near Orlando when his school as near Miami? It was a Sunday night and the next morning was a school day so he should have been at home with his mother getting ready for school the next day.
Maybe he was getting out of control and his mother sent him to spend some time with his dad!?!
And it's all of this that made him attack Zimmerman.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148930 Mar 26, 2013
Dear Rouge

How do you know Obama is half white? Can you prove it without citing some source that you have deemed to be false or unreliable?

Ottawa

#148931 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh yes, do you remember Hurricane Andrew in the Fall of 1992? The governor of Florida was Lawton Chiles and he was a Democrat. And for three days after Hurricane Andrew hit he refused to declare a state emergency or to ask for federal help. And on the third day the press who showed video of people in Homestead Florida without water, foo, ice and blamed in on Bush. Then, and only then, did Gov. Chiles request federal assistance!!!
But Bush-41 was had to look uncaring but it was Gov. Chiles who used suffering people to push his agenda.
<quoted text>
Oh, then in 2000 they had a minor hurricane heading for northern Mexico and Bill Clinton declared in a federal emergency and sent in FEMA in violation with our Tenth Amendment. The he sent Owl Gore to tour the non-disaster area just to upstage the governor of Texas, G.W. Bush, just a few month before the election.
Hurricane Keith
So, he doesn't ask for help, he's negligent. So the president foresees, sends Fema, he's unconstitutional. Can't win with you, right, Rogue?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148932 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Yep, facts some times hurt. But what is sad is that you do not recognize when something is a failure.
The Great Society has destroyed the poor family unit. 90% of all men in prison had no positive father figure while growing up. Sad, very sad. Twenty odd years ago some do-gooders got some Mother's Day cards and took them to prison so the prisoners could send their mothers cards. It worked so well that they decided to do it for father's Day but very few cards were picked up. Do you know why?
I would think it would be better to be raised in by a gay or lesbian couple than by a single mother as in most gay/lesbian couples one of them assumes the Fatherly (masculine) roll.
And I defended the system? By commenting on your obsession?

Ottawa

#148933 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurricane Keith
I'm still waiting for your proof of evidence that Governor Chiles didn't ask for help for days. Instead, and as usual, you think you've intelligently distracted me from Andrew by showing us a link on...Hurricane Keith and talking Texas? Really, Rogue.

Ottawa

#148934 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!...
I kept up with ALL of it until I was satisfied he was "innocent" ...
Thorough media and libTARDS " judicial persecution" of this man.
Just like they ARE doing to Amanda Knox in Italy!
She WAS "acquitted" ...
NOW they are bringing it BACK to trial ...because of the Court of Cassation over there!
They have NOT got a "double jeapordy" clause in their justice system ...
WE in America DO! in OUR Constitution ...
The GREATEST on Earth!
WE need to BRING it back!
The libTARDS are WANTING "us" to BE like other countries ...
Because of OUR Constitution ...
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL ...
Light years AHEAD of ALL the others!
You wrote : "Because of OUR Constitution ...

WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL ...

Light years AHEAD of ALL the others! "

R
Really? Do you know about OTHER countries? Have you done some research? Yes, no? Have you visited other countries and if so, how many? Hmmm, I see. Do you know about other countries' constitutions and have you compared them with yours? I see... Have you lived in at least one other country so you can compare? Hmmm. Have you lived in Russia, the home of Pravda? Surely, and as you quote Pravda of Russia all the time, their constitution must be equally good, their freedoms on the same level as yours, and standard of living as high.

What have you to say, American er hnmm sloopy/patriot warrior Lady?

What say you, Pravda Lady?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148935 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Because of OUR Constitution ...
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL ...
Light years AHEAD of ALL the others! "
R
Really? Do you know about OTHER countries? Have you done some research? Yes, no? Have you visited other countries and if so, how many? Hmmm, I see. Do you know about other countries' constitutions and have you compared them with yours? I see... Have you lived in at least one other country so you can compare? Hmmm. Have you lived in Russia, the home of Pravda? Surely, and as you quote Pravda of Russia all the time, their constitution must be equally good, their freedoms on the same level as yours, and standard of living as high.
What have you to say, American er hnmm sloopy/patriot warrior Lady?
What say you, Pravda Lady?
GOOGLE
Court of Cassation ...

piss ant ...
~American Lady

Location hidden

#148936 Mar 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Cataloging everyone's racial makeup is your obsession not mine
I am not the one who proclaimed that we have our FIRST black president! It is you Libtards that don't seem to understand that
Obama is half black/half-white. Why even Obama won't admit it. He would not even go to his white grandmother's memorial service.
Obama has a race issue.
he is the most racist president since LBJ!

Location hidden

#148937 Mar 26, 2013
Smart kid!

Teen Hits Police Car, Foils Alleged Kidnapping
By CARLOS BOETTCHER | Good Morning America –

The quick thinking of a New Jersey teen may have saved her from a kidnapping: She steered a car she allegedly was forced to drive into a police vehicle to alert authorities she was being held against her will.
The teenager was forced into the car in her hometown of Wildwood, N.J., by Floribert Nava, 45, who had a history with the teen, according to Cape May County Prosecutor Robert Taylor.
"It was a dispute over the adoption of a recently born child," Taylor said. more;
http://www.standard.net/stories/2013/03/26/ar...

Location hidden

#148938 Mar 26, 2013
I thought 2012 was one hot mother f-ing year? So why are they blaming volcanoes? Besides volcanoes are always cooking off. The one in Hawaii has been cooking off for over thirty years now but only now are the Libtards pointing their fingers at volcanoes.

Are volcanoes reducing global warming?
By Alex KirbyClimate News Network, 03/26/2013

LONDON — Climate scientists think they may have found at least part of the answer to a conundrum which has been puzzling them recently — why the atmosphere has not warmed as much as expected over the last decade or so.

A team led by the University of Colorado-Boulder thinks the reason may be emissions of sulphur dioxide (SO2), a known inhibitor of atmospheric warming, from many of the world’s volcanoes.

The puzzle is why the global average temperature has not increased as expected in step with rising greenhouse gas emissions. This has led some to suggest that global warming itself is faltering, and with it the entire scientific justification for action to stabilize the climate.

The chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Dr R K Pachauri, was reported in The Australian on February 22 as having acknowledged “a 17-year pause in global temperature rises, confirmed recently by Britain’s Met Office”, but “said it would need to last ‘30 to 40 years at least’ to break the long-term global warming trend”.
http://www.standard.net/stories/2013/03/26/ar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,155,589
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Cheftell 68,907
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 71,208
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM