BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,547)

Showing posts 130,921 - 130,940 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
From time to time the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of new PATRIOTS!
I believe that time is near.
Are you SHEEPLE ready to die for the fraud?
Footage of hundreds of armored trucks, similar to ones reportedly purchased recently by the Department Of Homeland Security has appeared online, raising more questions over their intended use.
The video was uploaded to YouTube last week by a user who stated that it was shot in the middle of the desert between Hackberry and Peach Springs, Arizona.
It shows hundreds of military style trucks loaded on to a train, presumably in the process of being delivered domestically for law enforcement or military purposes.
http://www.infowars.com/video-hundreds-of-dhs...
What, no black helicopters and FEMA tents GB?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down Francis. You've embarrassed your family enough for one day
When are you gonna learn to TAKE ya own advice ...
That you so FREELY shovel out to others ...

;0)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

It is not about the bunny!!!
Learn to Read

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>When are you gonna learn to TAKE ya own advice ...
That you so FREELY shovel out to others ...

;0)
Oh look Francis - your mom is year to protect you.
Learn to Read

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The little twerp that backs down is still hurling names! Idiot is the best description for you. You live up to it daily.
The invitation was made. Who was it that stomped off? Oh - that's right - it was Francis and his mom.

Poor Francis - can't you hear us laughing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I am a rodent and not a meteorologist and I tricked your azzes.
If you are dumb enough to think a rodent can predict the weather, it is no wonder you voted for Obama.
Phil from Punxsutawney, PA
Learn to Read

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever grow a pair, maybe you won't be such a wimp but don't count on it.
Poor puss boy. Thought you'd be used to having everyone laughing at your empty threats by now
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look Francis - your mom is year to protect you.
WHERE was mom in this situation ...
OR
dad ...
for that matter ...???

George Zimmerman Trial Discovery
183 Pages
http://www.scribd.com/doc/93952688/George-Zim...

Lots of it redacted ... of course!

Autopsy ...
Body length of 71 Inches ... 6' 1" ...
Body Weight of 158 pounds
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...

THE ...

"IF I had a son ...
He'd lQQk like him ...
~ 0

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Yah know, Bill Clinton signed DOMA into law just to get reelected. Yep, he received the bill from the Republican controlled Congress in September 1996 less than two months before the General Election. If he vetoed it, he stood a good chance of being labelled pro-gay marriage and losing to Bob Dole. So the only reason why he signed DOMA into law, was to get re-elected.
Same happened to Bush-41 in 1992 on the bill that stopped the production of CFC's. If he vetoed that bill he would have been labeled as an anti-environmentalist and lose the election. But thanks to some other dirty politics he lost anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh yes, do you remember Hurricane Andrew in the Fall of 1992? The governor of Florida was Lawton Chiles and he was a Democrat. And for three days after Hurricane Andrew hit he refused to declare a state emergency or to ask for federal help. And on the third day the press who showed video of people in Homestead Florida without water, foo, ice and blamed in on Bush. Then, and only then, did Gov. Chiles request federal assistance!!!
But Bush-41 was had to look uncaring but it was Gov. Chiles who used suffering people to push his agenda.
Learn to Read

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE was mom in this situation ...
OR
dad ...
for that matter ...???

183 Pages

Autopsy ...

THE ...

"IF I had a son ...
He'd lQQk like him ...
~ 0
Fascinating

Never would have guessed you were obsessed with race

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE was mom in this situation ...
OR
dad ...
for that matter ...???
183 Pages
Autopsy ...
THE ...
"IF I had a son ...
He'd lQQk like him ...
~ 0
Did you notice they took finger nail scrapings from Trayvon (page 9 of 18). I wonder if they will get a DNA match and from whom? Usually they take finger nail scrapings from a rape victim and if it matches a guy, he probably did it. But if the finger nail scrapings match Geo. Zimmerman, what will that mean?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

And did you notice that on page 14 of 18 that the officer observed that Geo. Zimmerman's back was wet and had grass on it and he assumed he had been on his back.
He also noted that Geo. Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and head!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice they took finger nail scrapings from Trayvon (page 9 of 18). I wonder if they will get a DNA match and from whom? Usually they take finger nail scrapings from a rape victim and if it matches a guy, he probably did it. But if the finger nail scrapings match Geo. Zimmerman, what will that mean?
Nothing ... it will just mean they were fighting ...
``````````

I said this because it said it somewhere else. The 6' 1" is what his mom has said.!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, and Travon had two tattoos. It is not normal for someone under 18 to have tattoos.
In Florida you must be 18 to get tattooed or 17 with parental approval!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh, he had just turned 17 three weeks before his death so he probably got his tattooes before his 17th B-day which is a violation of law in Florida.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>What really gets my goat with those like Logan is they have the audacity to politicize the Benghazi attack as if Obama planned and mercilessly executed (and watched) the event as it unfolded himself. It’s obviously not close to being the case but who cares? We can make up anything we want and if Obama denies it he’s no doubt lying through his teeth or at the very least “hiding something”. The dishonesty, made up conspiracy theories and fake outrage displayed by these wingers is astonishing. Is it any wonder they lost the election?
You seem to be intelligent and reasonable to me mr Poppo, but any errors from this prez or the last will be politicized. That's just the nature of the beast. Remember all the crap GWB got over Valery Plame, and nobody died. Why did Rice lie on the many morning shows? Politics! People like Logan and myself don't like this prez because he lies about everything, you should know that. Then we are called racists because we disagree, come on now!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Change of Subject: Trayvon Martin shooting death -- initial police ...

Mar 27, 2012 His height is listed as 6 feet; George Zimmerman is listed at 5 feet 9 inches, but ... A transcript of Zimmerman's first 911 call (UPDATE --Though this has ... Dispatcher:He's just walking around the area, the houses?.... I've seen heights for him ranging from below 6 feet to 6'3" and weights from 140 -- that was ...

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnis...

Dispatcher:OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:He looks black

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman:Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. Either jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. Hes here now hes just staring.[00:42]

Dispatcher:Hes just walking around the area, the houses? OK.

Zimmerman:Now hes just staring at me.[00:48]

Dispatcher: OK, you said thats 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:Thats the clubhouse.

Dispatcher:Hes near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman: Yeah, now hes coming towards me. Hes got his hands in his waist band. And hes a black male.[1:03]

Dispatcher: OK How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman: Hes got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.

Dispatcher: Late teens?

Zimmerman: Uh, huh.Somethings wrong with him. Yep, hes coming to check me out. Hes got something in his hands. I dont know what his deal is.[01:20]

Dispatcher: OK, just Let me know if he does anything, OK?

MORE at above website!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gunny & Glock - Wrong Convenience Store -

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Giving flight to his dreams
By Denise Baran-Unland Correspondent March 22, 2013

You will never walk.

Tyrell Rhodes, 18, of Justice, heard those chilling words at age 5. But for the boy with cerebral palsy growing up on Air Force bases and watching Thunderbirds do cool tricks, they couldnt squelch his desire for becoming a pilot and air traffic controller.

The doctors told me Id always need braces, a walker or even a wheelchair, so I knew I couldnt be a fighter pilot, said Rhodes, who began Lewis Universitys aviation program in January,but I still wanted to pursue my dream.

At 14, when Rhodes had difficulty operating the rudder pedals when he started flying lessons on a simulator, he told his mother he wanted surgery to straighten his ankles and lengthen his leg muscles.

Six painful surgeries and three years of intense physical therapy later, Rhodes, at age 18, received his sport license. This means Rhodes can only fly during the day and carry one passenger. He wants his mother to be his first.
http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/lifestyles/189...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,921 - 130,940 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Death 1,073,192
This is a great ad. 26 min Harold B Alls 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min SpaceBlues 45,597
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 4 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 4 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE