BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148828 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's do a review. You have threatened Obama, wojar, and myself with death. You have threatened Canada. Now you're gonna take me for an air ride boat, kill me and throw me overboard.
And why all these death threats and invasion of Canada? Oh boy, so obvious. Like you just showed Ellen, you have a one-liner birfoon reply to her savvy presentation. You have nothing to say, as you have no baggage, so to speak. So, as per your behaviour with the best in class, you wait for recretation in the schoolyard and, bereft of any intelligent ideas, beat up the "sissies" who, darn it, are always showing off by being the cream of the crop and thereby making you feel cheap and inferior in class.
Canada will be invaded because it dares to be the best economically-managed country of the OECD and G8 in a time of crisis, has universal health care, no ghettos to speak of, and has 1/3 your general murder rate and fully 1/6 the firearms killing rate. Not to mention the Triple A rating. And the US's biggest foreign oil supplieer. Ouch.
How it must suck to be a failure such as you, loser.
The trash must be taken out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148830 Mar 26, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling names does not convince rational people.
It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
You're not rational nor do you have a lick of sense. You're a frickin' idiot. It's not hard to understand. You're just stupid.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148831 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>More of your ignorance. Sucks to be a dickhead like Sonicfilter/Learn To Read. Go lick some monkey balls, loser!
Panties in a double wad today Romper er Ellen? Poor Lil PussBoy has worked himself into a real lather.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148833 Mar 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dare say whatever you wish but the one thing I do know is you have no idea what went on in Benghazi or anywhere else for that matter. You’re simply a victim of Fox and the right wing echo chamber and your fake winger outrage at everything this president does is both laughable and sad. There’s absolutely nothing new about attacks on US diplomats and embassies however politicizing them is about as low as you can go.
June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.
February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.
July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.
December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.
March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.
September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.
January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.
March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.
September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
Oh did I mention 9/11 2001
Hey shyt for brains, do you know what incompetence means? That's what this entire admin is.....incompetent! Starting with the biggest bonehead of them all.....Obumbler. He's such an idiot. Much like you slaveboy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148834 Mar 26, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling names does not convince rational people.
It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
Go sit on your sybian.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148837 Mar 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Panties in a double wad today Romper er Ellen? Poor Lil PussBoy has worked himself into a real lather.
Only wussies like you use multiple monikers. Hey weakboy, I'm coming to your area in July, what say we meet up? Got a pair? Of course you don't! Go back to the kiddie pool, Betsy!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148838 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sit on your sybian.
Another brilliant reply.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148840 Mar 26, 2013
DIMs are such ignorant pansies. LMAO Not worth spitting on.

Ottawa

#148841 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The trash must be taken out.
Ity already has. How do you propose exiting from that garbage can?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148842 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another brilliant reply.
Thank you, shytface!
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148844 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Only wussies like you use multiple monikers. Hey weakboy, I'm coming to your area in July, what say we meet up? Got a pair? Of course you don't! Go back to the kiddie pool, Betsy!
Like I told you Francis - you are welcome anytime
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148845 Mar 26, 2013
By the way Francis - my area is still Indianapolis - so if you're heading to one of the many other areas you have fantasized as my location then I'm afraid you'll (still) be a very lonely little boy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148848 Mar 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
By the way Francis - my area is still Indianapolis - so if you're heading to one of the many other areas you have fantasized as my location then I'm afraid you'll (still) be a very lonely little boy
Give me a location Mr. Balls. I'll be there for a several days, Shirley.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148849 Mar 26, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise no offense intended, but I feel that supposed statement by the Kenyan government is on the same level of credibility as a statement from Obama. Why would Obama’s Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?
If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office. Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn; therefore, I –as do many—must conclude he is hiding something. You may believe whatever you wish, but I will believe he was born in the U.S. when I see proof of it. Obama has a problem telling the truth and I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies—aside from Benghazi, his most disgraceful lie.
I said nothing about Obama’s maternal grandparents. I am not an expert on the relationship between Obama’s mother and her parents, but I gather from the little I know that she wasn’t the kind of person to wait around for her parents’ permission to travel wherever she wished; so I see no reason to believe they would have been able to prevent her from going anywhere. I doubt she asked for their permission or financial support each time she moved. I suspect she was an independent woman who did as she pleased, which is how she ended up in Kenya and Indonesia
1. You really do have a problem with facts Logan. Please show where any Obama relatives “insist” he was born in Kenya.

2. Obama did in fact show proof of his POB back in 08 and without any reason whatsoever the birfoon concluded it wasn’t a real BC (it was and is)
http://factcheck.org/Images/image/birth_certi...

3. One can only state where they were born and show proof of the event. That you continue to disbelieve after being shown official certified proof suggests it is not he but you who are being disingenuous.

4. Obama’s life is and always has been an open book.(Two as a matter of fact). There is absolutely nothing that is not known about Obama from the day he was born to date. To pretend you know nothing about him or he must be hiding something is more than laughable and pure folly to say the least. Hiding something? Give me a break. I’m sure everyone is hiding something.

The fact is Obama has been truthful about is POB from day one and it is you who are being dishonest when you assert Obama has been less forthcoming than any other president running for the highest office. Name one who has been asked to show his BC or college transcripts.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148852 Mar 26, 2013
Francis - the neighbors would all hate me if I invited you to the house. How about a drink at Harry and Izzy's? Or are you more of a Slippery Noodle "man"?

BTW - Glad to see you've finally come to grips with where I am (and are not) located. Your therapist calls this real progress
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148857 Mar 26, 2013
"This helps distill the essence of birtherism: it's a maleable argument that people with weird last names should be disqualified from office on the basis of an aura of foreignness"

http://m.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/03...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148858 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wussy, we'll need a wide open field. Cause you'll be kicked from one end to the other then from side to side. Give me a location, Mr. Ballz. LMAO!
Gave you two options PussBoi. Don't tell me you're all blow and no show?(Imagine my shock)

Ottawa

#148861 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is Obumbler is a liar and a fraud. Probably never told the truth in his entire life. Why would his own book say he WAS BORN IN KENYA? DAB
Poppo listed 4 pro-BC-USA-born Obama facts. You don't concur. Please list YOUR facts for the record.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148863 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Open field, wussboy! Where? The two places you named sound like queer bars. Not for me! How shall I contact you when I arrive?
Poor Francis - Now even your fellow Birfoons are laughing at you

By the way Moron. The two places I suggested are first rate. Harry and Izzy's is the more casual and less expensive (two factors I figured would be important for you) little brother to the legendary St Elmo's - same kitchen, same shrimp cocktail. The Noodle is a very good blues venue. It isn't N'arlins but again - trying to make you feel welcome

Oh well - I'll just have to laugh at your pathetic rants from a distance

Ottawa

#148864 Mar 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Francis - the neighbors would all hate me if I invited you to the house. How about a drink at Harry and Izzy's? Or are you more of a Slippery Noodle "man"?
BTW - Glad to see you've finally come to grips with where I am (and are not) located. Your therapist calls this real progress
Can you imagine the collective family shock when all of a sudden, the door opens, and you walk in with...LRS, the vulgar boor animal. First words out of his foul mouth directed at everyone, male and female, 1 to 85 yrs old : "Well, if it isn't the buttflapper family. Why, this must be the dumbazzbitch (LRS tm reg'd) wife of dumbazzbastard (LRS tm reg'd) "Learn to Read". Hey, move it, foehead slappers, ya got some pork rinds and bathtub beer, I'm hungry and thirsty, shytheads (LRS tm reg'd).

Your family would pay you back in spades, LTR, for dragging that loser bum into your house. Why, they'd probably ignore you for the rest of your natural life. The limp loser was in Japan once. The Japanese were heard to say that his boorish and profane/vulgar presence was the worst calamity to hit Japan, ever, bigger even than that famous tsunami.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min sonicfilter 1,111,077
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs