BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,881 - 130,900 of 177,534 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148820 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When politicians lose the peace, the military is called in to restore the peace. And for our military to lose a war, is unthinkable.
The French should be very grateful they are not sprechen Sie Deutsch!
Are you implying that the US ,alone, saved Western Europe? They were a huge factor, they fought well, bravely, lost a lot of men. Kudos. But you always seem to forget the Russians, like 'em or not,the Brits, the French, the exiled Dutch, Belgians, Poles, Hungarians, Czechs, the Australians, New Zealanders, Newfoundlanders, Canadians, South Africans, Rhodesians etc. All of them and more fought and won, at tremendous cost.

How many wars have the French lost? The Second and Inochina. All the other wars are history, they won some, lost some over the centuries. Since the 2nd WW, you have lost the Vietnam war (never mind the reasons, you lost to those little gooks, Rogue, yes the little yellow gooks as you disrepectfully called them as they whupped your sorry ass). Cuban war (Bay of pigs), Afghan war and Iraq War. You won Grenada. Wow. I think you've beaten the French at the game of losing wars, right?

Ottawa

#148821 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
To get rid of your pathetic azz, why else?
So, let's do a review. You have threatened Obama, wojar, and myself with death. You have threatened Canada. Now you're gonna take me for an air ride boat, kill me and throw me overboard.

And why all these death threats and invasion of Canada? Oh boy, so obvious. Like you just showed Ellen, you have a one-liner birfoon reply to her savvy presentation. You have nothing to say, as you have no baggage, so to speak. So, as per your behaviour with the best in class, you wait for recretation in the schoolyard and, bereft of any intelligent ideas, beat up the "sissies" who, darn it, are always showing off by being the cream of the crop and thereby making you feel cheap and inferior in class.

Canada will be invaded because it dares to be the best economically-managed country of the OECD and G8 in a time of crisis, has universal health care, no ghettos to speak of, and has 1/3 your general murder rate and fully 1/6 the firearms killing rate. Not to mention the Triple A rating. And the US's biggest foreign oil supplieer. Ouch.

How it must suck to be a failure such as you, loser.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148822 Mar 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare will implode before it is fully implemented.
More Democrats will come out against it before 2014 and if the Republicans win in 2014 they will certainly end it.
If not, when a Republican wins in 2016 they will end it by executive order.
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Twilight?
RASMUSSEN: R 49% O 48%
I think Obama's halo is now cracked.
I believe we’ve heard it all before GB.

Ottawa

#148823 Mar 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dare say whatever you wish but the one thing I do know is you have no idea what went on in Benghazi or anywhere else for that matter. You’re simply a victim of Fox and the right wing echo chamber and your fake winger outrage at everything this president does is both laughable and sad. There’s absolutely nothing new about attacks on US diplomats and embassies however politicizing them is about as low as you can go.
June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.
February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.
July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.
December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.
March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.
September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.
January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.
March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.
September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
Oh did I mention 9/11 2001
But, Poppo, all of the above did not happen during Obama's tenure. They are therefore insignificant and unimportant. Funny too how there were no senaate or house commissions following those pre-9/11 events. How many killed? 59. 9/11 : over 2500.

But, you know, the 4 unfortunates who were killed in Benhazi, that far outweighs the 59 and 2500 during the Repubs' reigns.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148824 Mar 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your fables? Sucks to be Romper - always wrong about everything.
More of your ignorance. Sucks to be a dickhead like Sonicfilter/Learn To Read. Go lick some monkey balls, loser!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148825 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that the US ,alone, saved Western Europe? They were a huge factor, they fought well, bravely, lost a lot of men. Kudos. But you always seem to forget the Russians, like 'em or not,the Brits, the French, the exiled Dutch, Belgians, Poles, Hungarians, Czechs, the Australians, New Zealanders, Newfoundlanders, Canadians, South Africans, Rhodesians etc. All of them and more fought and won, at tremendous cost.
How many wars have the French lost? The Second and Inochina. All the other wars are history, they won some, lost some over the centuries. Since the 2nd WW, you have lost the Vietnam war (never mind the reasons, you lost to those little gooks, Rogue, yes the little yellow gooks as you disrepectfully called them as they whupped your sorry ass). Cuban war (Bay of pigs), Afghan war and Iraq War. You won Grenada. Wow. I think you've beaten the French at the game of losing wars, right?
Aw, the rodent is upset we won't allow him in the U.S.! Too bad Born Loser. We don't like rats like you. Rats get eradicated, ya know?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#148826 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The above was posted by the dumbest person alive.
Calling names does not convince rational people.

It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148827 Mar 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dare say whatever you wish but the one thing I do know is you have no idea what went on in Benghazi or anywhere else for that matter. You’re simply a victim of Fox and the right wing echo chamber and your fake winger outrage at everything this president does is both laughable and sad. There’s absolutely nothing new about attacks on US diplomats and embassies however politicizing them is about as low as you can go.
Truck bomb kills 17.
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
The above was posted by the 2nd dumbest person alive!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148828 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
So, let's do a review. You have threatened Obama, wojar, and myself with death. You have threatened Canada. Now you're gonna take me for an air ride boat, kill me and throw me overboard.
And why all these death threats and invasion of Canada? Oh boy, so obvious. Like you just showed Ellen, you have a one-liner birfoon reply to her savvy presentation. You have nothing to say, as you have no baggage, so to speak. So, as per your behaviour with the best in class, you wait for recretation in the schoolyard and, bereft of any intelligent ideas, beat up the "sissies" who, darn it, are always showing off by being the cream of the crop and thereby making you feel cheap and inferior in class.
Canada will be invaded because it dares to be the best economically-managed country of the OECD and G8 in a time of crisis, has universal health care, no ghettos to speak of, and has 1/3 your general murder rate and fully 1/6 the firearms killing rate. Not to mention the Triple A rating. And the US's biggest foreign oil supplieer. Ouch.
How it must suck to be a failure such as you, loser.
The trash must be taken out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148830 Mar 26, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
You're not rational nor do you have a lick of sense. You're a frickin' idiot. It's not hard to understand. You're just stupid.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148831 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>More of your ignorance. Sucks to be a dickhead like Sonicfilter/Learn To Read. Go lick some monkey balls, loser!
Panties in a double wad today Romper er Ellen? Poor Lil PussBoy has worked himself into a real lather.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148833 Mar 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Truck bomb kills 17.
Hey shyt for brains, do you know what incompetence means? That's what this entire admin is.....incompetent! Starting with the biggest bonehead of them all.....Obumbler. He's such an idiot. Much like you slaveboy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148834 Mar 26, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sit on your sybian.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148837 Mar 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Panties in a double wad today Romper er Ellen? Poor Lil PussBoy has worked himself into a real lather.
Only wussies like you use multiple monikers. Hey weakboy, I'm coming to your area in July, what say we meet up? Got a pair? Of course you don't! Go back to the kiddie pool, Betsy!

Ottawa

#148838 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sit on your sybian.
Another brilliant reply.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148840 Mar 26, 2013
DIMs are such ignorant pansies. LMAO Not worth spitting on.

Ottawa

#148841 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The trash must be taken out.
Ity already has. How do you propose exiting from that garbage can?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148842 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Another brilliant reply.
Thank you, shytface!
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148844 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Only wussies like you use multiple monikers. Hey weakboy, I'm coming to your area in July, what say we meet up? Got a pair? Of course you don't! Go back to the kiddie pool, Betsy!
Like I told you Francis - you are welcome anytime
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148845 Mar 26, 2013
By the way Francis - my area is still Indianapolis - so if you're heading to one of the many other areas you have fantasized as my location then I'm afraid you'll (still) be a very lonely little boy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Stu Rumsfield 1,101,744
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Slewer 57
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,093
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr JonahI 49,515
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 2 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 4 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago