BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,861 - 130,880 of 175,110 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much, it came up GB.
GB, according to Rogue Scholar and LRS dictionary : "Gross Bore."
Or how about "Gross boor"?
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Supreme Court Justice Says He's Waiting For Presidential Eligibility Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It’s also “rumored” that our President Barack Obama may have been disciplined for not divulging other names that he has used in the past.
http://shutking.blogspot.com/2010/01/who-is-m...

He truly is "The Manhurian Candidate"
You truly are "The pathetic fool"
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise no offense intended, but I feel that supposed statement by the Kenyan government is on the same level of credibility as a statement from Obama. Why would Obamas Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?
If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office. Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn; therefore, I as do manymust conclude he is hiding something. You may believe whatever you wish, but I will believe he was born in the U.S. when I see proof of it. Obama has a problem telling the truth and I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest liesaside from Benghazi, his most disgraceful lie.
I said nothing about Obamas maternal grandparents. I am not an expert on the relationship between Obamas mother and her parents, but I gather from the little I know that she wasnt the kind of person to wait around for her parents permission to travel wherever she wished; so I see no reason to believe they would have been able to prevent her from going anywhere. I doubt she asked for their permission or financial support each time she moved. I suspect she was an independent woman who did as she pleased, which is how she ended up in Kenya and Indonesia
Re: Why would Obamas Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?

Answer: No, the explanation is simple. THEY NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA. Only birther web sites said that they said it, and they didnt.

Re:If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office.

Answer: Obama DID prove it, way back in 2007 when he showed the short form BC, which is the OFFICIAL BC of Hawaii, the one used every year by thousands of people to get their US passports. And, btw, he was the first US president or presidential candidate to ever show his birth certificate, and no, it was NOT possible for Hawaii to issue a Hawaii BC with a Hawaii place of birth on it (such as Obamas Honolulu place of birth), unless there was real proof that the child was born there.

Re:Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn..

As noted, he showed his birth certificate in 2007, and again, the long form BC in 2011, and he has shown ten years of tax returns (Mitt Romney showed two years of them)

Re:I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies

Answer: It is not his lie, that is what his birth certificate says, and the facts on it have been confirmed by at least three Republican officials (and by several Democrats) in Hawaii, and by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley. Are you saying that all of them, and the officials in Kenya are lying????

Obamas Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that Obama was born in Hawaii, and in another interview she said that the first that her family had heard of the birth was in a letter from Hawaii. Other members of Obamas Kenyan family, including his uncle, said that Obamas first visit to Kenya was in the 1980s.

It remains nutty to think that Obamas relatives were rich enough (They werent. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country-when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>Re:“ Why would Obama’s Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?”

Answer: No, the explanation is simple. THEY NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA. Only birther web sites said that they said it, and they didn’t.

Re:“If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office.”

Answer: Obama DID prove it, way back in 2007 when he showed the short form BC, which is the OFFICIAL BC of Hawaii, the one used every year by thousands of people to get their US passports. And, btw, he was the first US president or presidential candidate to ever show his birth certificate, and no, it was NOT possible for Hawaii to issue a Hawaii BC with a Hawaii place of birth on it (such as Obama’s Honolulu place of birth), unless there was real proof that the child was born there.

Re:“Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn..”

As noted, he showed his birth certificate in 2007, and again, the long form BC in 2011, and he has shown ten years of tax returns (Mitt Romney showed two years of them)

Re:“I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies…’

Answer: It is not his lie, that is what his birth certificate says, and the facts on it have been confirmed by at least three Republican officials (and by several Democrats) in Hawaii, and by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley. Are you saying that all of them, and the officials in Kenya are lying????

Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that Obama was born in Hawaii, and in another interview she said that the first that her family had heard of the birth was in a letter from Hawaii. Other members of Obama’s Kenyan family, including his uncle, said that Obama’s first visit to Kenya was in the 1980s.

It remains nutty to think that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
But then why has Obama spent $183 trillion to hide what they said? Why has he ordered the CIA to disable the brakes on Orly's car? Why did he send Chicago mobsters to visit Trump and Sheriff Joe and shut them up?

The unanswered made up questions are too numerous to ignore!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Airboat ride you say? I'm sure it's not a threat. So, would you please explain why you are offering me a ride? A friendship move?
Also, I believe I addressed a very civilised and logical post to you on travel and how youngsters did it (and still do) with minimum means. And the above is your reply? Still stuck in neutral?
Why would I care what you had/have to say? You're a liar, jakeleg. Better yet, why would anyone care what you had to say on any subject? Psst, no one gives a rat's azz what you have to say. You're full of BS. A low-life, lying piece of scum is all you are and all you'll ever be. Why do you use puppets jakeleg or should I say Ascendo? LMAO diseased monkey scrotum

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I care what you had/have to say? You're a liar, jakeleg. Better yet, why would anyone care what you had to say on any subject? Psst, no one gives a rat's azz what you have to say. You're full of BS. A low-life, lying piece of scum is all you are and all you'll ever be. Why do you use puppets jakeleg or should I say Ascendo? LMAO diseased monkey scrotum
Er, the air boat offer. Why? Another threat or friendly gesture?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!
<quoted text>
I know what "lib" means. Do you know what "tard" means? If you do and you keep using it, then you are insulting and demeaning Tim, not us, as it is certainly not meant to flatter. Just stop using it instead of trying to justify it. It's not working.
Yes, it is working. On YOU!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

As to Ascendo, everyone here, including your birther ilk, they all know who Ascendo is : You. How it must suck to be make-believe Ascendo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I did not comment on your grammar. You don't comment on mine, I don't comment on yours.
Little touchy there after being schooled, huh? parasite
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And I find atheists so much more tolerant than Christians or Moslems.
I find atheists to be null and void. monkey scrotum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush did. And just as soon as we got UBL, we should have pulled out. As far as trying to build a democracy in Muslim country, it is like pissing into a sand storm!
Oh, yes, there are bad Christians and Jews and most Muslims and atheists are good people. But a disproportional percentage of Muslims or atheist are bad.
<quoted text>
And on whose authority did GWB move to install a democratic regime in Iraq or ANY other country? That was his fall-back excuse when the WMD ploy proved tobe a lie by every single national and international organization. You hate it when Moslems, just as an example, foist their customs and religions and undemocratic regimes on us. And rightly so. I hate it maybe more than you do. In that light, please explain why you would interfere in Iraq's or any other country's internal affairs and install YOUR brand of govt. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes or no?
First of all, Bush did not use any ploy and did not lie. EVERYONE agreed that Saddamn Hussein had WMD. Now do not bother to show me anything AFTER THE FACT as we all know that they did not faind an active WMD program.
We don't have the right to force our form of government on them. AGAIN, you send the military in to kick azz and take names .... and then LEAVE. You will never keep these people in a box forever but you can convince them that when they do, we will bit them with the Big Stick. So, they can either live in peace, or they can die, the choice is their's.
If and when they get more powerful than we are, then, and only then, can they dictate to us. Until then, they need to listed very carefully.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are "The pathetic fool"
My, my, all the lil imps seem to be upset this morning! LMAO Isn't that right Sonic? Ya wont sum fries wit dat? Don't worry jakeleg will be along soon to recieve his foot long! LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

When politicians lose the peace, the military is called in to restore the peace. And for our military to lose a war, is unthinkable.
The French should be very grateful they are not sprechen Sie Deutsch!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Why would Obamas Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?
Answer: No, the explanation is simple. THEY NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA. Only birther web sites said that they said it, and they didnt.
Re:If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office.
Answer: Obama DID prove it, way back in 2007 when he showed the short form BC, which is the OFFICIAL BC of Hawaii, the one used every year by thousands of people to get their US passports. And, btw, he was the first US president or presidential candidate to ever show his birth certificate, and no, it was NOT possible for Hawaii to issue a Hawaii BC with a Hawaii place of birth on it (such as Obamas Honolulu place of birth), unless there was real proof that the child was born there.
Re:Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn..
Re:I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies
Obamas Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that Obama was born in Hawaii, and in another interview she said that the first that her family had heard of the birth was in a letter from Hawaii. Other members of Obamas Kenyan family, including his uncle, said that Obamas first visit to Kenya was in the 1980s.
It remains nutty to think that Obamas relatives were rich enough (They werent. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country-when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The above was posted by the dumbest person alive.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Er, the air boat offer. Why? Another threat or friendly gesture?
To get rid of your pathetic azz, why else?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

As to Ascendo, everyone here, including your birther ilk, they all know who Ascendo is : You. How it must suck to be make-believe Ascendo.
jacques offalot can't admit he's been busted. Typical of an atheist coward from canada.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush did. And just as soon as we got UBL, we should have pulled out. As far as trying to build a democracy in Muslim country, it is like pissing into a sand storm!
Oh, yes, there are bad Christians and Jews and most Muslims and atheists are good people. But a disproportional percentage of Muslims or atheist are bad.
<quoted text>
First of all, Bush did not use any ploy and did not lie. EVERYONE agreed that Saddamn Hussein had WMD. Now do not bother to show me anything AFTER THE FACT as we all know that they did not faind an active WMD program.
We don't have the right to force our form of government on them. AGAIN, you send the military in to kick azz and take names .... and then LEAVE. You will never keep these people in a box forever but you can convince them that when they do, we will bit them with the Big Stick. So, they can either live in peace, or they can die, the choice is their's.
If and when they get more powerful than we are, then, and only then, can they dictate to us. Until then, they need to listed very carefully.
Rogue : " AGAIN, you send the military in to kick azz and take names .... and then LEAVE."

That's just fine and dandy. Er, why'd you send in the military to kick azz in Iraq, Rogue? Did Iraq attack the US? Did Iraq threaten to attack the US? What box?

Advantages of Iraq invasion :

Er , let's see. Hmmm. None?

Disadvantages or Iraq invasion, quite apart from the $1 to 2 trillion bill :

1. 4,000 US soldiers killed;
2. more than 35,000 wounded, some critically, many infirmed for life.
3. Over 150,000 Iraqi dead, over a million wounded;
4. Iraq's infrastructure partly destroyed;
5. Precious Unesco-recognized monuments, buildings, artifacts, destroyed, looted and stolen;
6. Oil industry now 3rd biggest in world. Does Iraq cut prices for its "saviour", the United States? Hmmm, NOT;
7. New oil fields to explore and exploit. The richest kind. Surely, grateful Iraqis will hand contract to American oil company. Er, no, not quite. The Russians got it;
8. Iraq wants to renew Iraq Air's fleet. Surely, Boeing is a front-runner. Hmmm, not so sure, as Airbus seems to have the nod. We'll see;
9. In Saddam's day, not an AlQaeda or Taliban to be seen in Iraq. You see, Saddam did not tolerate competition. He knew how to keep them out. He killed them. Now, Iraq is rife with AlQaeda and the Taliban who have decided to outdo evil Saddam when it comes to killing opponents. Thank you GWB. Remaining Christians and Jews persecuted and driven out;
10. Oh, Iranians are daily seen in Bagdad now. We somehow don't think that in Sadam's day, too many Iranians walked the streets of Bagdad;
11. Syria. Yes, Syria, that great friend of the US, will soon receive fresh arms from Tehran thanks to Iraq govt giving overflight permission to Iran so Hassad can receive his arms and gas via direct flights.

Yes, Rogue, talk about success, talk about GWB's Mission accomplished boast.

We can talk about the successful Afghan mission tomorrow if you like.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>My, my, all the lil imps seem to be upset this morning! LMAO Isn't that right Sonic? Ya wont sum fries wit dat? Don't worry jakeleg will be along soon to recieve his foot long! LMAO
More of your fables? Sucks to be Romper - always wrong about everything.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The above was posted by the dumbest person alive.
So now you're posting as Ellen too?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
I daresay that you would get excited over Benghazi had Bush been the President when it happened and had he done what Obama did in response to the assault on the American embassy.. Though I had no liking for Bush, I feel certain he would never have watched those men die without making some effort to assist them.
The wars Bush got us into have nothing to do with the atrocity in Benghazi so why are you using wars to excuse the criminal act of our incompetent President? Obama has cost us the lives of many military personnel but I dont see you bringing up that. He has also cost the lives of many Egyptian people by funding the vile Muslim Brotherhood in their violent takeover of Egypt. He has done the same in Syria and other countries. The Syrians he is currently supporting are on video gleefully praising Allah while beheading a Syrian policeman. Why would an American want to help evil people do such things?(Dont misinterpret this to mean I believe he is an American) Why does it not concern you that an American President is funding terrorism in Arab countries? Is that what he should be doing instead of running this country?
What is it with you Obamaites that you refuse to acknowledge his deliberately taking no action to help those Americans?
You can dare say whatever you wish but the one thing I do know is you have no idea what went on in Benghazi or anywhere else for that matter. Youre simply a victim of Fox and the right wing echo chamber and your fake winger outrage at everything this president does is both laughable and sad. Theres absolutely nothing new about attacks on US diplomats and embassies however politicizing them is about as low as you can go.

June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.

February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey

Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.
March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.

Oh did I mention 9/11 2001

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,633
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Terry rigsby 49,000
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min _Zoey_ 4,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 11 min gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min nono 3,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min truth-facts 45,891
Amy 7-30 37 min Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE