BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148783 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that Tuscon has a ten day waiting period on "assault rifles" and he just did not pick up his purchase after the ten days was up.
I wonder if he cleared it with Gabby before he tried to buy it? Ya know women, us guys can't do anything right.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. Not "us guys". YOU.
Maybe not the best grammar but you got the point, I think! Well, if you were a heterosexual guy you would have gotten it.
Oh, my girlfriend, Sharon, and I have an understanding. When I say something she does not like, she has to say, "Tom. that is BS (Before Sharon)" and that is my clue to switch subject. Only after she warns me twice is she allowed to kick me in the shin or elbow me in the ribs!

Location hidden

#148784 Mar 26, 2013
Oh, I had a girlfriend by the name of Cindy and she had to ward me, "Tom, that's BC (Before Cindy)! Same idea.
Now my girl friend before Cindy was Jane but we had to use "BS" as "BJ" would not sound right!

Location hidden

#148785 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all hornswoggled. Mixed up. Is it working in Afghanistan you ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces in harm's way in Afghanistan? I'll let you answer that.
Another question for you while we are at it. Is it working in Iraq, you would ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces illegally in harm's way in Iraq? I'll let you answer that one too.
As to Syria, I told you, very plainly, that whatever happens, it's a lose-lose thing for the West, never mind the secular fighters, what a joke.
We have many religions in our armed forces, as have you, and other NATO allies. Not one group is more loyal or treacherous than another. Where do you get this notion of analysing races, colours, religions at the heart of armies, ghettos, churches, etc? You are truly obsessed, aren't you? The Rosenbergs were Jews, and they were traitors. Is it because they were Jews? Of course not. NOTHING to do with it, Rogue, stop obsessing. Benedict Arnold, far as I know was not a Jew and neither was Quisling or Mata Hari. Catholics, protestants, atheists, all of them and their actions, good or bad, have (had) nothing to do with their religion, race, colour etc.
Yes, Bush did. And just as soon as we got UBL, we should have pulled out. As far as trying to build a democracy in Muslim country, it is like pissing into a sand storm!
Oh, yes, there are bad Christians and Jews and most Muslims and atheists are good people. But a disproportional percentage of Muslims or atheist are bad.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148788 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!
I know what "lib" means. Do you know what "tard" means? If you do and you keep using it, then you are insulting and demeaning Tim, not us, as it is certainly not meant to flatter. Just stop using it instead of trying to justify it. It's not working.

Ottawa

#148789 Mar 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance to you.
Stay gone, please.
Tally ho, and break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK while you are at it.
Is that what it takes to make you right? For me to go away? Good luck with that, loser and anti-constitution boor. Matters not whether I'm here to stay or not, you're wrong, was wrong, are wrong and will always be wrong. How that must suck. How it must suck indeed to have to use filthy and vulgar language to put your misguided and hate-filled envious point across.

Ottawa

#148790 Mar 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, You're still an IDIOT!
How much Tang have you put on the plant?
Too much, it came up GB.

GB, according to Rogue Scholar and LRS dictionary : "Gross Bore."

Ottawa

#148791 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush did. And just as soon as we got UBL, we should have pulled out. As far as trying to build a democracy in Muslim country, it is like pissing into a sand storm!
Oh, yes, there are bad Christians and Jews and most Muslims and atheists are good people. But a disproportional percentage of Muslims or atheist are bad.
And on whose authority did GWB move to install a democratic regime in Iraq or ANY other country? That was his fall-back excuse when the WMD ploy proved tobe a lie by every single national and international organization. You hate it when Moslems, just as an example, foist their customs and religions and undemocratic regimes on us. And rightly so. I hate it maybe more than you do. In that light, please explain why you would interfere in Iraq's or any other country's internal affairs and install YOUR brand of govt. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes or no?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#148792 Mar 26, 2013
Supreme Court Justice Says He's Waiting For Presidential Eligibility Case
&fe ature=em-uploademail

It’s also “rumored” that our President Barack Obama may have been disciplined for not divulging other names that he has used in the past.
http://shutking.blogspot.com/2010/01/who-is-m...

He truly is "The Manhurian Candidate"

Ottawa

#148793 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I had a girlfriend by the name of Cindy and she had to ward me, "Tom, that's BC (Before Cindy)! Same idea.
Now my girl friend before Cindy was Jane but we had to use "BS" as "BJ" would not sound right!
Are you okay or are you sharing LRS's tranquilizers and valium?

Ottawa

#148794 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that Tuscon has a ten day waiting period on "assault rifles" and he just did not pick up his purchase after the ten days was up.
I wonder if he cleared it with Gabby before he tried to buy it? Ya know women, us guys can't do anything right.
<quoted text>
Maybe not the best grammar but you got the point, I think! Well, if you were a heterosexual guy you would have gotten it.
Oh, my girlfriend, Sharon, and I have an understanding. When I say something she does not like, she has to say, "Tom. that is BS (Before Sharon)" and that is my clue to switch subject. Only after she warns me twice is she allowed to kick me in the shin or elbow me in the ribs!
I did not comment on your grammar. You don't comment on mine, I don't comment on yours.

Ottawa

#148795 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
<quoted text>
I would trust a Christian or Jew before I'd trust a Muslim or atheist!
Comparing a Muslim and an Atheist is like comparing you to Jesus Christ.

Ottawa

#148796 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
<quoted text>
I would trust a Christian or Jew before I'd trust a Muslim or atheist!
And I find atheists so much more tolerant than Christians or Moslems.

Ottawa

#148797 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much, it came up GB.
GB, according to Rogue Scholar and LRS dictionary : "Gross Bore."
Or how about "Gross boor"?
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148798 Mar 26, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Supreme Court Justice Says He's Waiting For Presidential Eligibility Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y8k6-ThWyfUXX&feature=em- uploademail

It’s also “rumored” that our President Barack Obama may have been disciplined for not divulging other names that he has used in the past.
http://shutking.blogspot.com/2010/01/who-is-m...

He truly is "The Manhurian Candidate"
You truly are "The pathetic fool"
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#148801 Mar 26, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise no offense intended, but I feel that supposed statement by the Kenyan government is on the same level of credibility as a statement from Obama. Why would Obama’s Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?
If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office. Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn; therefore, I –as do many—must conclude he is hiding something. You may believe whatever you wish, but I will believe he was born in the U.S. when I see proof of it. Obama has a problem telling the truth and I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies—aside from Benghazi, his most disgraceful lie.
I said nothing about Obama’s maternal grandparents. I am not an expert on the relationship between Obama’s mother and her parents, but I gather from the little I know that she wasn’t the kind of person to wait around for her parents’ permission to travel wherever she wished; so I see no reason to believe they would have been able to prevent her from going anywhere. I doubt she asked for their permission or financial support each time she moved. I suspect she was an independent woman who did as she pleased, which is how she ended up in Kenya and Indonesia
Re:“ Why would Obama’s Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?”

Answer: No, the explanation is simple. THEY NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA. Only birther web sites said that they said it, and they didn’t.

Re:“If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office.”

Answer: Obama DID prove it, way back in 2007 when he showed the short form BC, which is the OFFICIAL BC of Hawaii, the one used every year by thousands of people to get their US passports. And, btw, he was the first US president or presidential candidate to ever show his birth certificate, and no, it was NOT possible for Hawaii to issue a Hawaii BC with a Hawaii place of birth on it (such as Obama’s Honolulu place of birth), unless there was real proof that the child was born there.

Re:“Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn..”

As noted, he showed his birth certificate in 2007, and again, the long form BC in 2011, and he has shown ten years of tax returns (Mitt Romney showed two years of them)

Re:“I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies…’

Answer: It is not his lie, that is what his birth certificate says, and the facts on it have been confirmed by at least three Republican officials (and by several Democrats) in Hawaii, and by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley. Are you saying that all of them, and the officials in Kenya are lying????

Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that Obama was born in Hawaii, and in another interview she said that the first that her family had heard of the birth was in a letter from Hawaii. Other members of Obama’s Kenyan family, including his uncle, said that Obama’s first visit to Kenya was in the 1980s.

It remains nutty to think that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148803 Mar 26, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>Re:“ Why would Obama’s Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?”

Answer: No, the explanation is simple. THEY NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA. Only birther web sites said that they said it, and they didnÂ’t.

Re:“If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office.”

Answer: Obama DID prove it, way back in 2007 when he showed the short form BC, which is the OFFICIAL BC of Hawaii, the one used every year by thousands of people to get their US passports. And, btw, he was the first US president or presidential candidate to ever show his birth certificate, and no, it was NOT possible for Hawaii to issue a Hawaii BC with a Hawaii place of birth on it (such as ObamaÂ’s Honolulu place of birth), unless there was real proof that the child was born there.

Re:“Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn..”

As noted, he showed his birth certificate in 2007, and again, the long form BC in 2011, and he has shown ten years of tax returns (Mitt Romney showed two years of them)

Re:“I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies…’

Answer: It is not his lie, that is what his birth certificate says, and the facts on it have been confirmed by at least three Republican officials (and by several Democrats) in Hawaii, and by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley. Are you saying that all of them, and the officials in Kenya are lying????

ObamaÂ’s Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that Obama was born in Hawaii, and in another interview she said that the first that her family had heard of the birth was in a letter from Hawaii. Other members of ObamaÂ’s Kenyan family, including his uncle, said that ObamaÂ’s first visit to Kenya was in the 1980s.

It remains nutty to think that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
But then why has Obama spent $183 trillion to hide what they said? Why has he ordered the CIA to disable the brakes on Orly's car? Why did he send Chicago mobsters to visit Trump and Sheriff Joe and shut them up?

The unanswered made up questions are too numerous to ignore!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148804 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Airboat ride you say? I'm sure it's not a threat. So, would you please explain why you are offering me a ride? A friendship move?
Also, I believe I addressed a very civilised and logical post to you on travel and how youngsters did it (and still do) with minimum means. And the above is your reply? Still stuck in neutral?
Why would I care what you had/have to say? You're a liar, jakeleg. Better yet, why would anyone care what you had to say on any subject? Psst, no one gives a rat's azz what you have to say. You're full of BS. A low-life, lying piece of scum is all you are and all you'll ever be. Why do you use puppets jakeleg or should I say Ascendo? LMAO diseased monkey scrotum

Ottawa

#148805 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I care what you had/have to say? You're a liar, jakeleg. Better yet, why would anyone care what you had to say on any subject? Psst, no one gives a rat's azz what you have to say. You're full of BS. A low-life, lying piece of scum is all you are and all you'll ever be. Why do you use puppets jakeleg or should I say Ascendo? LMAO diseased monkey scrotum
Er, the air boat offer. Why? Another threat or friendly gesture?

Location hidden

#148806 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!
<quoted text>
I know what "lib" means. Do you know what "tard" means? If you do and you keep using it, then you are insulting and demeaning Tim, not us, as it is certainly not meant to flatter. Just stop using it instead of trying to justify it. It's not working.
Yes, it is working. On YOU!!!

Ottawa

#148807 Mar 26, 2013
As to Ascendo, everyone here, including your birther ilk, they all know who Ascendo is : You. How it must suck to be make-believe Ascendo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min USAsince1680 1,127,223
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance