BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,841 - 130,860 of 174,518 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BC is forged!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
BC is forged!
One thing we can say for you, you're not forged. You're the original genuine village idiot. How's it possible for God's plan to go so wrong, as you so well demonstrate.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
BC is forged!
Bobbie is a forger!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Testing.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Idon't get this thing. Connection to Topix drops regularly, after which I have to re-boot, but unless I re-register, I've been dropped. So I'm now registered again, can send and receive msgs. But I'll be darned if I re-do it every time.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
An exchange between jakeleg and myself yesterday. As you will notice, jakeleg makes no attempt to deny who he is.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil jakeleg! Still lying your worthless azz off, huh? You suck at using puppets. LMAO squidboy
Ascendo (LMAO) wrote:
yawwwn...... what??? No teabagging sessions today?? Does your syster have a yeast infection?? And you just SUCK... and Daddy likes it. Good for you! Nice feeling when Daddy's proud! ROTFLAMFAO!!! fudgepacker!
Airboat ride jakeleg? LMAO
Airboat ride you say? I'm sure it's not a threat. So, would you please explain why you are offering me a ride? A friendship move?

Also, I believe I addressed a very civilised and logical post to you on travel and how youngsters did it (and still do) with minimum means. And the above is your reply? Still stuck in neutral?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!"
????? I never thought for a moment that he is. But you do and you keep throwing his syndrome at "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) to insult them. Instead, you insult Tim. Poor you.
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance please.
I would trust a Christian or Jew before I'd trust a Muslim or atheist!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that Tuscon has a ten day waiting period on "assault rifles" and he just did not pick up his purchase after the ten days was up.
I wonder if he cleared it with Gabby before he tried to buy it? Ya know women, us guys can't do anything right.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. Not "us guys". YOU.
Maybe not the best grammar but you got the point, I think! Well, if you were a heterosexual guy you would have gotten it.
Oh, my girlfriend, Sharon, and I have an understanding. When I say something she does not like, she has to say, "Tom. that is BS (Before Sharon)" and that is my clue to switch subject. Only after she warns me twice is she allowed to kick me in the shin or elbow me in the ribs!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I had a girlfriend by the name of Cindy and she had to ward me, "Tom, that's BC (Before Cindy)! Same idea.
Now my girl friend before Cindy was Jane but we had to use "BS" as "BJ" would not sound right!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all hornswoggled. Mixed up. Is it working in Afghanistan you ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces in harm's way in Afghanistan? I'll let you answer that.
Another question for you while we are at it. Is it working in Iraq, you would ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces illegally in harm's way in Iraq? I'll let you answer that one too.
As to Syria, I told you, very plainly, that whatever happens, it's a lose-lose thing for the West, never mind the secular fighters, what a joke.
We have many religions in our armed forces, as have you, and other NATO allies. Not one group is more loyal or treacherous than another. Where do you get this notion of analysing races, colours, religions at the heart of armies, ghettos, churches, etc? You are truly obsessed, aren't you? The Rosenbergs were Jews, and they were traitors. Is it because they were Jews? Of course not. NOTHING to do with it, Rogue, stop obsessing. Benedict Arnold, far as I know was not a Jew and neither was Quisling or Mata Hari. Catholics, protestants, atheists, all of them and their actions, good or bad, have (had) nothing to do with their religion, race, colour etc.
Yes, Bush did. And just as soon as we got UBL, we should have pulled out. As far as trying to build a democracy in Muslim country, it is like pissing into a sand storm!
Oh, yes, there are bad Christians and Jews and most Muslims and atheists are good people. But a disproportional percentage of Muslims or atheist are bad.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!
I know what "lib" means. Do you know what "tard" means? If you do and you keep using it, then you are insulting and demeaning Tim, not us, as it is certainly not meant to flatter. Just stop using it instead of trying to justify it. It's not working.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance to you.
Stay gone, please.
Tally ho, and break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK while you are at it.
Is that what it takes to make you right? For me to go away? Good luck with that, loser and anti-constitution boor. Matters not whether I'm here to stay or not, you're wrong, was wrong, are wrong and will always be wrong. How that must suck. How it must suck indeed to have to use filthy and vulgar language to put your misguided and hate-filled envious point across.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, You're still an IDIOT!
How much Tang have you put on the plant?
Too much, it came up GB.

GB, according to Rogue Scholar and LRS dictionary : "Gross Bore."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush did. And just as soon as we got UBL, we should have pulled out. As far as trying to build a democracy in Muslim country, it is like pissing into a sand storm!
Oh, yes, there are bad Christians and Jews and most Muslims and atheists are good people. But a disproportional percentage of Muslims or atheist are bad.
And on whose authority did GWB move to install a democratic regime in Iraq or ANY other country? That was his fall-back excuse when the WMD ploy proved tobe a lie by every single national and international organization. You hate it when Moslems, just as an example, foist their customs and religions and undemocratic regimes on us. And rightly so. I hate it maybe more than you do. In that light, please explain why you would interfere in Iraq's or any other country's internal affairs and install YOUR brand of govt. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes or no?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Supreme Court Justice Says He's Waiting For Presidential Eligibility Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It’s also “rumored” that our President Barack Obama may have been disciplined for not divulging other names that he has used in the past.
http://shutking.blogspot.com/2010/01/who-is-m...

He truly is "The Manhurian Candidate"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I had a girlfriend by the name of Cindy and she had to ward me, "Tom, that's BC (Before Cindy)! Same idea.
Now my girl friend before Cindy was Jane but we had to use "BS" as "BJ" would not sound right!
Are you okay or are you sharing LRS's tranquilizers and valium?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that Tuscon has a ten day waiting period on "assault rifles" and he just did not pick up his purchase after the ten days was up.
I wonder if he cleared it with Gabby before he tried to buy it? Ya know women, us guys can't do anything right.
<quoted text>
Maybe not the best grammar but you got the point, I think! Well, if you were a heterosexual guy you would have gotten it.
Oh, my girlfriend, Sharon, and I have an understanding. When I say something she does not like, she has to say, "Tom. that is BS (Before Sharon)" and that is my clue to switch subject. Only after she warns me twice is she allowed to kick me in the shin or elbow me in the ribs!
I did not comment on your grammar. You don't comment on mine, I don't comment on yours.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
<quoted text>
Comparing a Muslim and an Atheist is like comparing you to Jesus Christ.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And I find atheists so much more tolerant than Christians or Moslems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,079,232
Abby 7-24 16 min Sublime1 9
Amy 7-24 24 min boundary painter 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min boundary painter 4,546
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min andet1987 461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Terry rigsby 48,872
Word (Dec '08) 47 min boundary painter 4,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••