BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148767 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A weeks ago I posted Tim's Place on this forum as an uplift storm of a person over coming obstacles and Jacques accused me of making fun of that young man. He will probably also think I am making fun of the young black man but I am not.
Minnesota School Wrestler Wowing The Sport Despite Having No Arms or Legs
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie constantly? You came out of nowhere and said you were not making fun of Tim. I replied you must have felt guilty as no one, and specially not me as I never thought you were, accused you of that. But I did say that every time you try to insult "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) you actually insult Tim. Got it this time?
Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!
Yes, I think it is inspiring when people with physical or mental issues overcome adversity. It make me humble.

Location hidden

#148768 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "And you would believe that they were secular if Bush was doing the training? But because Obama is the president you gulp the Kool Aide!!!"
The above statement is, well, there is no other word as you seem to read my mind, it's stupid. It highlights your lack of knowledge of middle east and world affairs. Nothing can be done for you, it's too late.
Absolutely not. Is it working in Afghanistan? These Green on Blue attacks are done by religious zealots. Ergo, they are not secular.
Oh, our military is not secular. But whereas most Christians and Jews in our military can do their jobs way to many of the Muslims, Like Major Hassan, can NOT!
A Jewish example is Jonathan Pollard who betrayed his country but the vast majority of Jews in our military are loyal to America.

Location hidden

#148769 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "And you would believe that they were secular if Bush was doing the training? But because Obama is the president you gulp the Kool Aide!!!"
The above statement is, well, there is no other word as you seem to read my mind, it's stupid. It highlights your lack of knowledge of middle east and world affairs. Nothing can be done for you, it's too late.
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148770 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A weeks ago I posted Tim's Place on this forum as an uplift storm of a person over coming obstacles and Jacques accused me of making fun of that young man. He will probably also think I am making fun of the young black man but I am not.
Minnesota School Wrestler Wowing The Sport Despite Having No Arms or Legs
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!
Yes, I think it is inspiring when people with physical or mental issues overcome adversity. It make me humble.
Rogue : "Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!"

????? I never thought for a moment that he is. But you do and you keep throwing his syndrome at "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) to insult them. Instead, you insult Tim. Poor you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148771 Mar 26, 2013
Let me get this straight. No to background checks but if we find out you're planning to turn the gun over to the police as a political statement we will refuse to sell it to you?

http://politi.co/YF5cWJ

We certainly can't let you exercise your first amendment right if we think there is the slightest possibility it might make us uncomfortable about the way we practice out second amendment rights.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148772 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. Is it working in Afghanistan? These Green on Blue attacks are done by religious zealots. Ergo, they are not secular.
Oh, our military is not secular. But whereas most Christians and Jews in our military can do their jobs way to many of the Muslims, Like Major Hassan, can NOT!
A Jewish example is Jonathan Pollard who betrayed his country but the vast majority of Jews in our military are loyal to America.
You're all hornswoggled. Mixed up. Is it working in Afghanistan you ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces in harm's way in Afghanistan? I'll let you answer that.

Another question for you while we are at it. Is it working in Iraq, you would ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces illegally in harm's way in Iraq? I'll let you answer that one too.

As to Syria, I told you, very plainly, that whatever happens, it's a lose-lose thing for the West, never mind the secular fighters, what a joke.

We have many religions in our armed forces, as have you, and other NATO allies. Not one group is more loyal or treacherous than another. Where do you get this notion of analysing races, colours, religions at the heart of armies, ghettos, churches, etc? You are truly obsessed, aren't you? The Rosenbergs were Jews, and they were traitors. Is it because they were Jews? Of course not. NOTHING to do with it, Rogue, stop obsessing. Benedict Arnold, far as I know was not a Jew and neither was Quisling or Mata Hari. Catholics, protestants, atheists, all of them and their actions, good or bad, have (had) nothing to do with their religion, race, colour etc.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148773 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if five percent of our population where devout KKK (or New Black Panthers) we would have a big problem. In France about ten percent of their population are Muslims but about ten percent of that ten percent (one percent of total population) are radicals and they are paralyzing France!!!
Relevance please.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#148774 Mar 26, 2013
BC is forged!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148775 Mar 26, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
BC is forged!
One thing we can say for you, you're not forged. You're the original genuine village idiot. How's it possible for God's plan to go so wrong, as you so well demonstrate.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#148776 Mar 26, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
BC is forged!
Bobbie is a forger!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148777 Mar 26, 2013
Testing.

Ottawa

#148778 Mar 26, 2013
Idon't get this thing. Connection to Topix drops regularly, after which I have to re-boot, but unless I re-register, I've been dropped. So I'm now registered again, can send and receive msgs. But I'll be darned if I re-do it every time.

Ottawa

#148779 Mar 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
An exchange between jakeleg and myself yesterday. As you will notice, jakeleg makes no attempt to deny who he is.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil jakeleg! Still lying your worthless azz off, huh? You suck at using puppets. LMAO squidboy
Ascendo (LMAO) wrote:
yawwwn...... what??? No teabagging sessions today?? Does your syster have a yeast infection?? And you just SUCK... and Daddy likes it. Good for you! Nice feeling when Daddy's proud! ROTFLAMFAO!!! fudgepacker!
Airboat ride jakeleg? LMAO
Airboat ride you say? I'm sure it's not a threat. So, would you please explain why you are offering me a ride? A friendship move?

Also, I believe I addressed a very civilised and logical post to you on travel and how youngsters did it (and still do) with minimum means. And the above is your reply? Still stuck in neutral?

Location hidden

#148780 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "Sorry, Tim is not a Libtard. He is smarter than you!"
????? I never thought for a moment that he is. But you do and you keep throwing his syndrome at "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) to insult them. Instead, you insult Tim. Poor you.
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!

Location hidden

#148782 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance please.
I would trust a Christian or Jew before I'd trust a Muslim or atheist!

Location hidden

#148783 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that Tuscon has a ten day waiting period on "assault rifles" and he just did not pick up his purchase after the ten days was up.
I wonder if he cleared it with Gabby before he tried to buy it? Ya know women, us guys can't do anything right.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. Not "us guys". YOU.
Maybe not the best grammar but you got the point, I think! Well, if you were a heterosexual guy you would have gotten it.
Oh, my girlfriend, Sharon, and I have an understanding. When I say something she does not like, she has to say, "Tom. that is BS (Before Sharon)" and that is my clue to switch subject. Only after she warns me twice is she allowed to kick me in the shin or elbow me in the ribs!

Location hidden

#148784 Mar 26, 2013
Oh, I had a girlfriend by the name of Cindy and she had to ward me, "Tom, that's BC (Before Cindy)! Same idea.
Now my girl friend before Cindy was Jane but we had to use "BS" as "BJ" would not sound right!

Location hidden

#148785 Mar 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all hornswoggled. Mixed up. Is it working in Afghanistan you ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces in harm's way in Afghanistan? I'll let you answer that.
Another question for you while we are at it. Is it working in Iraq, you would ask? Of course it's not working. And who, pray tell, put American and coalition forces illegally in harm's way in Iraq? I'll let you answer that one too.
As to Syria, I told you, very plainly, that whatever happens, it's a lose-lose thing for the West, never mind the secular fighters, what a joke.
We have many religions in our armed forces, as have you, and other NATO allies. Not one group is more loyal or treacherous than another. Where do you get this notion of analysing races, colours, religions at the heart of armies, ghettos, churches, etc? You are truly obsessed, aren't you? The Rosenbergs were Jews, and they were traitors. Is it because they were Jews? Of course not. NOTHING to do with it, Rogue, stop obsessing. Benedict Arnold, far as I know was not a Jew and neither was Quisling or Mata Hari. Catholics, protestants, atheists, all of them and their actions, good or bad, have (had) nothing to do with their religion, race, colour etc.
Yes, Bush did. And just as soon as we got UBL, we should have pulled out. As far as trying to build a democracy in Muslim country, it is like pissing into a sand storm!
Oh, yes, there are bad Christians and Jews and most Muslims and atheists are good people. But a disproportional percentage of Muslims or atheist are bad.

Ottawa

#148788 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry again, I do not use the term"retarded" as I know it is archaic.
I use the term "Libtard" for people who are not only Liberals, but you can not discern right from wrong. It was never meant for people with low IQ's but for people with low CQ's (Commonsense Quotient).
You can have an IQ of 180 but if your CQ is under 90, you are a Libtard!
I know what "lib" means. Do you know what "tard" means? If you do and you keep using it, then you are insulting and demeaning Tim, not us, as it is certainly not meant to flatter. Just stop using it instead of trying to justify it. It's not working.

Ottawa

#148789 Mar 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance to you.
Stay gone, please.
Tally ho, and break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK while you are at it.
Is that what it takes to make you right? For me to go away? Good luck with that, loser and anti-constitution boor. Matters not whether I'm here to stay or not, you're wrong, was wrong, are wrong and will always be wrong. How that must suck. How it must suck indeed to have to use filthy and vulgar language to put your misguided and hate-filled envious point across.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min new yawk 1,155,535
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 4 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 4 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young