BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148740 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the enlightment. I don't care to waste my time on nutcases so I will leave this thread. Perhaps I'll see you on another one? Take care. Nice meeting you.
If you're still on and reading this, thanks for being here, and as I said, I don't share your politics, but hey, so what? Democracy and the freedom to freely exchange is indeed our most precious asset. Take care. But please reconsider and stay.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148741 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post 148736, a few posts down, LRS. It is LRS, no? Not Rogue? Noooo. But how quickly you react on his behalf. And wrong too.
corr : a few posts up, not down. Oh, btw, thanks for re-posting mine showing what vulgar fools you and Rogue are and saving me the trouble of doing it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148742 Mar 25, 2013
jakeleg and sonicfilter = destroyed

Surely you two "brains" could have seen this coming? Nope. You just kept telling lies and now they've caught up with you! And yes, it is funny to watch!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148743 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post 148736, a few posts down, LRS. It is LRS, no? Not Rogue? Noooo. But how quickly you react on his behalf. And wrong too.
Is that supposed to make sense? Good grief you're stupid! Need a file to sharpen the edge on that shovel? LMAO at you jakeleg!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148744 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
corr : a few posts up, not down. Oh, btw, thanks for re-posting mine showing what vulgar fools you and Rogue are and saving me the trouble of doing it.
Sorry, no reference to Rogue at all! LMAO idiotsquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148745 Mar 25, 2013
You seem to be getting nervous, jakeleg. Why? Paranoid? Why? Could it be that you're a loser and more people know it now than ever? LMAO Keep on diggin', lil one!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148746 Mar 25, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148747 Mar 25, 2013
Poor lil jakeleg. Another day of being stomped! LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148749 Mar 25, 2013
Post # 31 is mia ...

HERE IT IS:

The Liberal Press exposed
Full story: www.opednews.com

The Day That TV News Died

I am not sure exactly when the death of television news took place. The descent was gradual -- a slide into the tawdry, the trivial and the inane; into the charade on cable news channels such as Fox and MSNBC in which hosts hold up corporate political puppets to laud or ridicule, and treat celebrity foibles as legitimate news. But if I had to pick a date when commercial television decided amassing corporate money and providing entertainment were its central mission, when it consciously chose to become a carnival act, it would probably be Feb. 25, 2003, when MSNBC took Phil Donahue off the air because of his opposition to the calls for war in Iraq.

[A liberal progressive SITE]
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Day-That...

http://www.topix.com/us/2013/03/the-liberal-p...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148751 Mar 25, 2013
I know how you Libtards think that religions are evil but there are many cases like this where if it not for organized religions, the poor would have no voice. Rogue

Peru declares Amazon oil contamination emergency
Peru declares oil contamination emergency in Amazon jungle region

By Carla Salazar and Frank Bajak, Associated Press | Associated Press

The investigative weekly "Hildebrand en sus Trece" reported in 2010 that Pluspetrol had 78 oil spills in the region from 2006-2010, and Shapiama blamed the spills for ailments including birth defects and spontaneous abortions.
A British religious activist who has worked with the affected indigenous populations, Paul McAuley, told The Associated Press in 2010 that he was astounded word of the contamination had hardly spread outside the jungle.
He said not just the Pastaza, but two other river basins where Pluspetrol has oil fields, are contaminated: The Corrientes and the Tigre. All are tributaries of the Amazon.
McAuley, a lay activist with the La Salle Christian Brothers, founded the Loreto Environmental Network in 2004 to support the indigenous groups in their struggle to end the pollution.
In 2010, Peru's government tried to expel McAuley, alleging he was inciting unrest among the indigenous.
His expulsion, challenged by the Roman Catholic Church and groups including Amnesty International, was eventually halted by a judge.
http://news.yahoo.com/peru-declares-amazon-oi...

Location hidden

#148752 Mar 25, 2013
A weeks ago I posted Tim's Place on this forum as an uplift storm of a person over coming obstacles and Jacques accused me of making fun of that young man. He will probably also think I am making fun of the young black man but I am not.

Minnesota School Wrestler Wowing The Sport Despite Having No Arms or Legs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#148753 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
My understanding is that Tuscon has a ten day waiting period on "assault rifles" and he just did not pick up his purchase after the ten days was up.
I wonder if he cleared it with Gabby before he tried to buy it? Ya know women, us guys can't do anything right.

Location hidden

#148754 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people do knot no that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman fresh off of a farm and she didn't have any from teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out two. Well, these days they make partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may knever no for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For Logan : Rogue's impressive post on Obama. Just read it and let me know if you think this is "kosher", whether he thinks it's true or a sad bad joke. Yup, birthers.
<quoted text>
Well, Bill Clinton was a nice guy too. You see King Louis used to have his Concubines killed when he was through with them and Bill did not do that to Monica, did he?
Well, he could have let Teddy Kennedy driver her home across the Potomac.

Location hidden

#148755 Mar 25, 2013
Oh, and that brings up how many times you Libtards brought up the fact that when Laura Bush was just 16 y/o she accidentally ran a stop sign and the accident killed her passenger. But how old was Teddy at the time he killed Mary Jo Kopechne? 37! And he was a senator at the time too!!!
And I doubt if Laura was drunk at the time of her accident either.

Location hidden

#148756 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sure this will not bother Jacques as they are training only "secular" Syrian fighters who happen to be Sunnis? Yea, rriiigggghhhhtttttt!
Officials: US training Syrians forces in Jordan
By BRADLEY KLAPPER | Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) The United States is training secular Syrian fighters in Jordan in a bid to bolster forces battling President Bashar Assad's regime and stem the influence of Islamist radicals among the country's persistently splintered opposition, American and foreign officials said.
The training has been conducted for several months now in an unspecified location, concentrating largely on Sunnis and tribal Bedouins who formerly served as members of the Syrian army, officials told The Associated Press. The forces aren't members of the leading rebel group, the Free Syrian Army, which Washington and others fear may be increasingly coming under the sway of extremist militia groups, including some linked to al-Qaida, they said.
The operation is being run by U.S. intelligence and is ongoing, officials said, but those in Washington stressed that the U.S. is providing only nonlethal aid at this point. Others such as Britain and France are involved, they said, though it's unclear whether any Western governments are providing materiel or other direct military support after two years of civil war that according to the United Nations already has killed more than 70,000 people.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about the program.
http://news.yahoo.com/officials-us-training-s ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If the US is training rebel fighters, best they be secular and not fanatic Muslims, no?
In any case, this is a lose-lose situation for the West. If you think Assad is bad, just wait 'til you see the guys who will be taking over. Just like what followed Saddam in Iraq, the successors to Assad will make him look like a choir boy. Oh, Rogue, isn't that nice? This grateful Iraq that you "liberated" will now allow Iranian transport planes to fly over their air space so they can send military aid to Assad. Nice. Do you think for a nano second that Saddam would've allowed that?
And you would believe that they were secular if Bush was doing the training? But because Obama is the president you gulp the Kool Aide!!!
We need to stay out of Syria's civil war with the exception of providing humanitarian aid. Let the Muslims kill each other!!!
And I explained why Iraq would allow the over flights and it does not bother me. Again, let the Muslims kill each other.
Bush should have pulled out just as soon as Saddamn was dead! You can reform Muslims.

Location hidden

#148757 Mar 25, 2013
"You can'T reform Muslims"!

Location hidden

#148758 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the debates, for one thing.
You mean the narcoleptic 59-pt plan? Are you out of your mind?
Can't attack any point of his plan, can you? I don't agree with all of his points but he has a plan and Obama only has platitudes.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148759 Mar 26, 2013
I see Romper Rouge spent another reproductive night. You two really should get a room
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148760 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know how you Libtards think that religions are evil but there are many cases like this where if it not for organized religions, the poor would have no voice. Rogue
Peru declares Amazon oil contamination emergency
Peru declares oil contamination emergency in Amazon jungle region
By Carla Salazar and Frank Bajak, Associated Press | Associated Press
The investigative weekly "Hildebrand en sus Trece" reported in 2010 that Pluspetrol had 78 oil spills in the region from 2006-2010, and Shapiama blamed the spills for ailments including birth defects and spontaneous abortions.
A British religious activist who has worked with the affected indigenous populations, Paul McAuley, told The Associated Press in 2010 that he was astounded word of the contamination had hardly spread outside the jungle.
He said not just the Pastaza, but two other river basins where Pluspetrol has oil fields, are contaminated: The Corrientes and the Tigre. All are tributaries of the Amazon.
McAuley, a lay activist with the La Salle Christian Brothers, founded the Loreto Environmental Network in 2004 to support the indigenous groups in their struggle to end the pollution.
In 2010, Peru's government tried to expel McAuley, alleging he was inciting unrest among the indigenous.
His expulsion, challenged by the Roman Catholic Church and groups including Amnesty International, was eventually halted by a judge.
http://news.yahoo.com/peru-declares-amazon-oi...
But,but, Rogue, are these polluting oil multinationals the very people who are your adored heroes? Can you have it both ways? I guess.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148761 Mar 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A weeks ago I posted Tim's Place on this forum as an uplift storm of a person over coming obstacles and Jacques accused me of making fun of that young man. He will probably also think I am making fun of the young black man but I am not.
Minnesota School Wrestler Wowing The Sport Despite Having No Arms or Legs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do you lie constantly? You came out of nowhere and said you were not making fun of Tim. I replied you must have felt guilty as no one, and specially not me as I never thought you were, accused you of that. But I did say that every time you try to insult "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) you actually insult Tim. Got it this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tony Rome 1,115,147
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 69,521
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Earthling-1 47,008
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,041
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr RACE 639
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]