BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,541)

Showing posts 130,801 - 130,820 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Another from Ascendo!
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
done on purpose, just wanted to see how many i could sucker
ROTFALMFAO!!! Is that another typo??? Is this what you REALLY meant???: just wanted to see how many i could suck
Cryst almighty!! You're pretty fcuking stupid if you think we're going to fall for THAT bullsh!t!!!
This is also from jakeleg, Logan. Bumped for relevance.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Oooops

didn't MEAN to put 'all that'on here ... ;0)

Just the liberal press ...EXPOSED!

;0)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?
Re-read. This is the guy you congratulated twice today for saying the "right thing" but who, last week, wrote the post on Obama's bjs that I told you about. The reasons for not associating with bowlers pales compared to your reasons for not wanting to associate with the likes of Rogue and LRS. Did you finally see what LRS concocted for me? It was this morning and just repeated, look up. How sick. The birthers of Topix.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
An exchange between jakeleg and myself yesterday. As you will notice, jakeleg makes no attempt to deny who he is.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil jakeleg! Still lying your worthless azz off, huh? You suck at using puppets. LMAO squidboy
Ascendo (LMAO) wrote:
yawwwn...... what??? No teabagging sessions today?? Does your syster have a yeast infection?? And you just SUCK... and Daddy likes it. Good for you! Nice feeling when Daddy's proud! ROTFLAMFAO!!! fudgepacker!
Airboat ride jakeleg? LMAO
Another one from jakeleg/ascendo. Isn't jacques offalot a real nice guy? He'll tell you he never uses vile and vulgar words but as you can plainly see, he does. He'll also tell you he never posts under any name other than JO. Honestly, he's the biggest liar on Topix.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read. This is the guy you congratulated twice today for saying the "right thing" but who, last week, wrote the post on Obama's bjs that I told you about. The reasons for not associating with bowlers pales compared to your reasons for not wanting to associate with the likes of Rogue and LRS. Did you finally see what LRS concocted for me? It was this morning and just repeated, look up. How sick. The birthers of Topix.
I'm providing posts of yours that prove you're a liar. You continue to post BS! That's all you are jakeleg, a BSer!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Looks like jakeleg has tucked tail and hit the trail. Don't leave mad, just leave! No one wants to hear your BS and lies anymore. Your game is old and very easy to spot. LMAO! squid

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the enlightment. I don't care to waste my time on nutcases so I will leave this thread. Perhaps I'll see you on another one? Take care. Nice meeting you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

For Logan : Rogue's impressive post on Obama. Just read it and let me know if you think this is "kosher", whether he thinks it's true or a sad bad joke. Yup, birthers.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people do knot no that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman fresh off of a farm and she didn't have any from teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out two. Well, these days they make partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may knever no for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm providing posts of yours that prove you're a liar. You continue to post BS! That's all you are jakeleg, a BSer!
Read post 148736, a few posts down, LRS. It is LRS, no? Not Rogue? Noooo. But how quickly you react on his behalf. And wrong too.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the enlightment. I don't care to waste my time on nutcases so I will leave this thread. Perhaps I'll see you on another one? Take care. Nice meeting you.
If you're still on and reading this, thanks for being here, and as I said, I don't share your politics, but hey, so what? Democracy and the freedom to freely exchange is indeed our most precious asset. Take care. But please reconsider and stay.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post 148736, a few posts down, LRS. It is LRS, no? Not Rogue? Noooo. But how quickly you react on his behalf. And wrong too.
corr : a few posts up, not down. Oh, btw, thanks for re-posting mine showing what vulgar fools you and Rogue are and saving me the trouble of doing it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

jakeleg and sonicfilter = destroyed

Surely you two "brains" could have seen this coming? Nope. You just kept telling lies and now they've caught up with you! And yes, it is funny to watch!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that supposed to make sense? Good grief you're stupid! Need a file to sharpen the edge on that shovel? LMAO at you jakeleg!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
corr : a few posts up, not down. Oh, btw, thanks for re-posting mine showing what vulgar fools you and Rogue are and saving me the trouble of doing it.
Sorry, no reference to Rogue at all! LMAO idiotsquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

You seem to be getting nervous, jakeleg. Why? Paranoid? Why? Could it be that you're a loser and more people know it now than ever? LMAO Keep on diggin', lil one!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Good for this gun dealer!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/25/gu...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Poor lil jakeleg. Another day of being stomped! LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Post # 31 is mia ...

HERE IT IS:

The Liberal Press exposed
Full story: www.opednews.com

The Day That TV News Died

I am not sure exactly when the death of television news took place. The descent was gradual -- a slide into the tawdry, the trivial and the inane; into the charade on cable news channels such as Fox and MSNBC in which hosts hold up corporate political puppets to laud or ridicule, and treat celebrity foibles as legitimate news. But if I had to pick a date when commercial television decided amassing corporate money and providing entertainment were its central mission, when it consciously chose to become a carnival act, it would probably be Feb. 25, 2003, when MSNBC took Phil Donahue off the air because of his opposition to the calls for war in Iraq.

[A liberal progressive SITE]
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Day-That...

http://www.topix.com/us/2013/03/the-liberal-p...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I know how you Libtards think that religions are evil but there are many cases like this where if it not for organized religions, the poor would have no voice. Rogue

Peru declares Amazon oil contamination emergency
Peru declares oil contamination emergency in Amazon jungle region

By Carla Salazar and Frank Bajak, Associated Press | Associated Press

The investigative weekly "Hildebrand en sus Trece" reported in 2010 that Pluspetrol had 78 oil spills in the region from 2006-2010, and Shapiama blamed the spills for ailments including birth defects and spontaneous abortions.
A British religious activist who has worked with the affected indigenous populations, Paul McAuley, told The Associated Press in 2010 that he was astounded word of the contamination had hardly spread outside the jungle.
He said not just the Pastaza, but two other river basins where Pluspetrol has oil fields, are contaminated: The Corrientes and the Tigre. All are tributaries of the Amazon.
McAuley, a lay activist with the La Salle Christian Brothers, founded the Loreto Environmental Network in 2004 to support the indigenous groups in their struggle to end the pollution.
In 2010, Peru's government tried to expel McAuley, alleging he was inciting unrest among the indigenous.
His expulsion, challenged by the Roman Catholic Church and groups including Amnesty International, was eventually halted by a judge.
http://news.yahoo.com/peru-declares-amazon-oi...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

A weeks ago I posted Tim's Place on this forum as an uplift storm of a person over coming obstacles and Jacques accused me of making fun of that young man. He will probably also think I am making fun of the young black man but I am not.

Minnesota School Wrestler Wowing The Sport Despite Having No Arms or Legs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,801 - 130,820 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 4 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000