BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148674 Mar 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Using polite words it remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
But where did he get the money to go to Columbia and Harvard? And how about his trip to Indonesia and Pakistan in 1981?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148677 Mar 25, 2013
Remember that time I found Kentucky Klown Kar on Birther Report fooling around with his fantasy Smudged Letter Somehow Means Forgery theory?

Even the loons at Birther Report told him it was a dumb idea.

But, when you're a mentally defective birfoon, whatever monomanical obsession you fixate on is gospel.

Lololololol

Location hidden

#148678 Mar 25, 2013
I wonder how long this fruit cake will be kept behind bars? What ever but I am sure he will find a few boy friends.

Floyd Corkins pleads guilty to Family Research Council shooting February 6, 2013 -

(AP/ABC7)- A man accused of shooting a security guard inside the downtown Washington headquarters of a conservative Christian lobbying group pleaded guilty Wednesday in connection with the shooting.

Floyd Corkins pleaded guilty to one federal count of crossing state lines with guns and ammunition. He also pleaded guilty to one count of intent to kill while armed and one count of committing an act of terrorism with the intent to kill.
Those last two counts are District charges.
He is scheduled to be sentenced on April 29.
Corkins also acknowledged that he considered making a bomb but didn't have the patience to do it.
Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/floyd-co...

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/floyd-co...

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148679 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, now it is working;
Morgan Freeman Tells CNN's Piers Morgan That Tea Party Is Racist; 9/23/2011 by Patrick Kevin Day
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/morgan -...
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Anyone who sees racism everywhere, is a racist themselves. And anyone that went to a church were Rev. Wright was speaking and did not think the statements he was making were racists, well, they to are racists.
Obama has always been a racist. He couldn’t have gone to Wright’s church all those years without knowing he was preaching racism and hatred of America. He stayed there because it fit perfectly with his feelings about our country and it was convenient to pretend to be a Christian so he could get the votes of Christians in the first election. During that same time, the Obamas were friends with the racist Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan. Immediately after the election, Obama repudiated his claim that he was a Christian, abandoned his friendship with Rev. Wright, and promptly began persecuting Christians with his canceling the National Day of Prayer. He later stated to the Foreign Minister of Egypt that “I am Muslim”; yet Obama supporters vehemently deny he is in spite of the fact he said it.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148680 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But where did he get the money to go to Columbia and Harvard? And how about his trip to Indonesia and Pakistan in 1981?
Excellent questions!

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148682 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One who cannot own up to the truth is a coward. Sorry, I have no dogs nor do I have a trailer. Like I said, your ignorance alone would pay off our national debt.
Interesting comeback, especially that last sentence.

Location hidden

#148683 Mar 25, 2013
Don't worry, we will go elsewhere. Chick-fil-A has great coffee.

March 25, 2013
Starbucks CEO To Shareholders: Go Elsewhere If You Oppose Our Stance On Gays

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/03/starbuc...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148684 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry buttsore loser but I don't care for wrestling. Joey is a wuss!
Joey? Is that your new boyfriend? Rouge will be jealous
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148685 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>very sophomoric.
Darn. Dealing with 3rd graders I was aiming lower

Location hidden

#148686 Mar 25, 2013
Let's see just how many groups Jim Karry just insulted. I hope he doesn't expect us to watch his movies after this?!?
Hey Jim, shut up and sing (act)!

Jim Carrey - Cold Dead Hand

Location hidden

#148687 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting comeback, especially that last sentence.
I have two dogs. Both Chihuahuas. I named the youngest one after Wojar. I call him Little Wojo and is he a pisser!
Actually Little Wojo is mixed. He is half Chihuahua and half Gringo!

Location hidden

#148688 Mar 25, 2013
Ya know, after Chick-fil-A had the supporter day a few weeks later they had their gay appreciation day. And I went to both.
I wore my pink-cammy "Palin 2012" hat! I had bought it for my mother but she wears visor hats as they do not mess up her hair so I kept it.
I also wore it when I went to vote in November and a black lady complimented me on it. It was then I pointed to the "Palin 2012" and the expression on her face changed real fast!

Location hidden

#148689 Mar 25, 2013
On April 15, 2009 I went to the first TEA Party protest at Lafayette Park in DC. While I was there a black woman walked up tome and said that DC was her town and we were not welcome. To which I replied that DC was the capital of my country but she was welcome anyway!

Location hidden

#148690 Mar 25, 2013
You Libtards do know that they use corn to make you gasohol, don't you?
Andwerson Cooper 360
CNN : AR-15s to protect crops from hogs

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#148691 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has always been a racist. He couldn’t have gone to Wright’s church all those years without knowing he was preaching racism and hatred of America. He stayed there because it fit perfectly with his feelings about our country and it was convenient to pretend to be a Christian so he could get the votes of Christians in the first election. During that same time, the Obamas were friends with the racist Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan. Immediately after the election, Obama repudiated his claim that he was a Christian, abandoned his friendship with Rev. Wright, and promptly began persecuting Christians with his canceling the National Day of Prayer. He later stated to the Foreign Minister of Egypt that “I am Muslim”; yet Obama supporters vehemently deny he is in spite of the fact he said it.
Thanks for reminding us of the "Rev" Wright. The use of Gods' name in vain has always made me ill, and to hear a so called "paster" use this in a "sermon" should certainly raise questions about anybody who would not get up and walk out, much less spend 20 years around that. The sad thing is O was elected, twice.

Thanks again Logan.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148692 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen the video, seems broken. In any event, did I understand the Logan said Freeman was laying the racist thing on himself? One of us misunderstood, Rogue. Maybe it's me, why not?
I was being sarcastic but Freeman is racist. he accused the Tea party of racism simply because they oppose Obama. He, like many, cannot grasp the fact that the threat Obama is to our nation is the reason the Tea party and the rest of us dislike Obama, not his race. He threatens our freedoms and our Constitution, the best in the world, and is bankrupting us. Racists like Freeman can never understand that disliking a black man for his behaviour does mean one is racist. I am truly tired of the worn out race card. It's the height of dishonesty to accuse one of that in this case.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148693 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
On April 15, 2009 I went to the first TEA Party protest at Lafayette Park in DC. While I was there a black woman walked up tome and said that DC was her town and we were not welcome. To which I replied that DC was the capital of my country but she was welcome anyway!
Good reply! She sounds like this crude poster on the DC threads who thinks he owns DC.

Location hidden

#148694 Mar 25, 2013
As another rat jumps off the sinking SS Obama!

Red State Democrat Tim Johnson Joins Senate Exodus
By ABC News | ABC OTUS News –

By Jeff Zeleny
Sen. Tim Johnson, D-S.D., is set to announce Tuesday that he will not seek re-election, according to two sources, becoming the seventh incumbent to retire after next year.
Johnson, who battled back after suffering a life-threatening brain hemorrhage in 2006, is chairman of the Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee. But in political terms he is something else: A Democrat serving in a deeply conservative state. His retirement gives Republicans another open seat to pursue in their quest to win control of the Senate.
He has scheduled an announcement at 3 p.m. Tuesday at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, his alma mater, to disclose his plans. One Democratic source in South Dakota and another official in Washington, both of whom spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid upstaging the official announcement, confirmed the decision.
Johnson, 66, has spent the past 28 years in Washington. He served three terms in the Senate and five terms in the House. He has faced some of the Senate's most competitive fights for re-election and is one of the last Democratic senators to represent the Midwestern Plains, where Republicans have steadily been picking up seats.
http://news.yahoo.com/red-state-democrat-tim-...

Location hidden

#148695 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text> Good reply! She sounds like this crude poster on the DC threads who thinks he owns DC.
We also had some Code Pink women show up. They had twice as many people show up as they anticipated so I was over a hundred yards away, I could not see the stage and I was having hard time hearing the speakers.
And then these two Code Pink women shoved a banner in front of and started to antagonize us. Knowing they are basically anti-war nuts I informed them I was a Vietnam War vet and I killed their men and babies in the morning and raped the women in the afternoon. They both when into conniption fits and a few other guys joined me.
That was when they decided to move along.
We had two other sets of counter protesters and it was not until the last group did the cops ask them to leave.
I met a retired LTC on the Metro on way back to Springfield and I ended up taking her to dinner. She was in her freshman year of college in 1968 when she joined an anti-war protesters and they confronted some National Guard guys and one of them challenged her to walk in his shoes.
She ended up enlisting in the Army and became a finance clerk but continued her education. She got out after three years, finished her education and went back in as an officer and retired as a LTC. That Lieutenant Colonel to you Libtards.
Anyway she drove me from the Metro station to my motel where I walked my dogs and then we went out to diner. The rest is, don't ask and I won't tell!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148696 Mar 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Heh, have you ever seen another birth certificate issued by Hawaii DOH containing that one-of-a-kind error like Obama's did?
tXe? "
The Hawaii DOH did not issue a birth certificate with the word TXE. It issued a birth certificate with the word THE, repeat, THE, and the H was faintly typed, and the combination of the scan and PDF depicted it as tXe.
You can see that the word was THE and that the H was faintly typed on the jpg image shown by Savannah Guthrie:
Lap that bowl clean. Good doggie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Emeem 1,110,912
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min Corrupt Democrats 1,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Earthling-1 46,710
Abby 9-20 1 hr edogxxx 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,233
Amy 9-20 2 hr edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago