BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148654 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>We all noticed you did not deny any part of it! squid LMAO!
Any part of what? Your kreepy obsession with me? Your fantasy that puts me as the author of every post? The fact that you have been a pathetic ignorant fool everyone of your life? Why deny these things - they are obvious to all
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148655 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Any part of what? Your kreepy obsession with me? Your fantasy that puts me as the author of every post? The fact that you have been a pathetic ignorant fool everyone of your life? Why deny these things - they are obvious to all
Everyone? Every minute
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148656 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that PussBoy? More of your fail and error?
Poor Rouge Romper. Hey Sybil - don't forget that your better half / love slave still fantasizes that I am Terri
The swamp rats' obsession with me seems to know no limits ....
Hey Sonicfilter, did you see where your wimpazzed driver caused Hamlin to suffer a L1 compression fracture? I wouldn't be betting on Joey this year!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148658 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Any part of what? Your kreepy obsession with me? Your fantasy that puts me as the author of every post? The fact that you have been a pathetic ignorant fool everyone of your life? Why deny these things - they are obvious to all
Oh, it's very obvious to all of us, sonic! Can you figure it out? Or are you just going to play dumb? Actually, you don't have to play dumb, do you? Just comes naturally to you! LMAO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148659 Mar 25, 2013
Romper Rouge attends a 'raslin match

http://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148660 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
What we really need is an ignorance tax. Certain people (most of them Birfoons) would quickly be penniless but we could pay of the debt in a few months.
Should we tax this idiot Obama voter?

Location hidden

#148661 Mar 25, 2013
Here are some more idiots that need to be taxed!
Howard Stern Exposes Obama Voters Again! 2012 Edition!

Location hidden

#148662 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
very sophomoric.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148664 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Sorry buttsore loser but I don't care for wrestling. Joey is a wuss!

Location hidden

#148665 Mar 25, 2013
Now the Libtards will probably claim this is racist ..... but the New Black Panthers are not?

White Student Union at Towson University will conduct nighttime campus patrols
The Daily Caller – 7 hrs ago

Something called the White Student Union at Towson University has announced plans to conduct random nighttime patrols on the school’s campus.
Members of the group say they have taken this task upon themselves to protect the 20,000 or so students who attend the public school in Baltimore County, Maryland from serious crimes such as robbery and sexual assault, according to The Towerlight, Towson’s independent campus newspaper.
White Student Union members will outfit themselves with flashlights for the patrols, explains president Matthew Heimbach. No one will carry any weapons. However, female members will arm themselves with pepper spray. Some female members have also enrolled in unspecified self-defense courses.
Heimbach, by the way, goes by the much more impressive name “Commander Heimbach” on the group’s blog.
“One thing we’re doing at night is to have a male member accompany female members across campus or to night classes,” Commander Heimbach told The Towerlight.“Not because we’re terrified, but in college everyone is focused on themselves. We just want to make campus a better place. If we see a white person commit a crime against a person who is not white, we’re going to assist the person who was attacked every time.”
Heimbach added that members have been attending local gun ranges as a group to sharpen their skills at local gun ranges as a group, but not in a “military way.”
The Towerlight said it was unable to reach Towson University Police for comment.
At the school’s University Police webpage, though, you can download crime logs by month going back to June 2007. A cavalier perusal of the February and March 2013 logs reveals an array of generally predictable incidents including a good deal of theft, a smattering of sexual assault, one armed robbery, a peeping tom and a slew of intoxicated people.
At College Prowler, a site full of student-created reviews of undergraduate schools, Towson is ranked 1,087 out of a total of 1,309 schools — the bottom quartile — in the “safest campuses” category.
These nighttime campus patrols aren’t Towson’s White Student Union’s first foray into the news.“Commander Heimbach” and his troops found their way into the headlines recently when several group members attended the 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. earlier this month.
The fireworks occurred during a CPAC panel entitled “Trump the Race Card: Are You Sick and Tired of Being Called a Racist and You Know You’re Not One?”
According to the Daily Mail, Heimbach and Scott Terry, another White Student Union member, defended slavery and signaled their support for racial segregation while K. Carl Smith of the Frederick Douglass Republicans was speaking about ways Republicans can reach minorities more effectively.
The leftist blog ThinkProgress captured the intense discussion that ensued. When ThinkProgress posted it, the exchange quickly went viral.
After the panel, Terry — who claims Jefferson Davis as an ancestor — told The Guardian that human slavery is a complex subject.
“I can’t make one broad statement that categorically it was evil all the time because that’s not true,” he said.
Terry added that Americans should have “freedom of association” when it comes to racial segregation.
“Diversity is not a strength,” Heimbach told the Baltimore Sun.....
.......more
http://news.yahoo.com/white-student-union-tow...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148666 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here are some more idiots that need to be taxed!
Howard Stern Exposes Obama Voters Again! 2012 Edition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5ECS8LEeI5MXX
LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148667 Mar 25, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Logan, I have over a four year history with these vile SHEEPLE and they deserve every vile word that I send their way for the most part.
I call Poppo Poopoo stain because he is such a dumb Democrat, but other than that he is OK in my book, unlike the rest.
Kentucky Klown Kar, you have a four+ year history of spastic and unprovoked rants that often turn violent.

At this point it's safe to assume you're not well.

But it is funny as hell to watch you blow up. Too friggin' funny.

Location hidden

#148668 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Sorry Tootzis, with the exception of my wisdom teeth, I have all the rest. But none of them have gold caps like your's do!
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#148669 Mar 25, 2013
Re: "Heh, have you ever seen another birth certificate issued by Hawaii DOH containing that one-of-a-kind error like Obama's did?
tXe? "

The Hawaii DOH did not issue a birth certificate with the word TXE. It issued a birth certificate with the word THE, repeat, THE, and the H was faintly typed, and the combination of the scan and PDF depicted it as tXe.

You can see that the word was THE and that the H was faintly typed on the jpg image shown by Savannah Guthrie:
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#148670 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Your concluding that all who disagree on Obama’s birthplace use vulgar, crude language is an unfair assessment of a particular group of people and one I should not expect of you. That’s akin to stating that all Italians belong to the mafia because some do. I do not use that kind of language and neither do most of us who don’t believe Obama is an American. Most I know are well mannered.It is uncouth of you to generalize and ridicule us because we believe what we do.
Using polite words it remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)

Location hidden

#148674 Mar 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Using polite words it remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
But where did he get the money to go to Columbia and Harvard? And how about his trip to Indonesia and Pakistan in 1981?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148677 Mar 25, 2013
Remember that time I found Kentucky Klown Kar on Birther Report fooling around with his fantasy Smudged Letter Somehow Means Forgery theory?

Even the loons at Birther Report told him it was a dumb idea.

But, when you're a mentally defective birfoon, whatever monomanical obsession you fixate on is gospel.

Lololololol

Location hidden

#148678 Mar 25, 2013
I wonder how long this fruit cake will be kept behind bars? What ever but I am sure he will find a few boy friends.

Floyd Corkins pleads guilty to Family Research Council shooting February 6, 2013 -

(AP/ABC7)- A man accused of shooting a security guard inside the downtown Washington headquarters of a conservative Christian lobbying group pleaded guilty Wednesday in connection with the shooting.

Floyd Corkins pleaded guilty to one federal count of crossing state lines with guns and ammunition. He also pleaded guilty to one count of intent to kill while armed and one count of committing an act of terrorism with the intent to kill.
Those last two counts are District charges.
He is scheduled to be sentenced on April 29.
Corkins also acknowledged that he considered making a bomb but didn't have the patience to do it.
Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/floyd-co...

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/floyd-co...

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148679 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, now it is working;
Morgan Freeman Tells CNN's Piers Morgan That Tea Party Is Racist; 9/23/2011 by Patrick Kevin Day
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/morgan -...
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Anyone who sees racism everywhere, is a racist themselves. And anyone that went to a church were Rev. Wright was speaking and did not think the statements he was making were racists, well, they to are racists.
Obama has always been a racist. He couldn’t have gone to Wright’s church all those years without knowing he was preaching racism and hatred of America. He stayed there because it fit perfectly with his feelings about our country and it was convenient to pretend to be a Christian so he could get the votes of Christians in the first election. During that same time, the Obamas were friends with the racist Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan. Immediately after the election, Obama repudiated his claim that he was a Christian, abandoned his friendship with Rev. Wright, and promptly began persecuting Christians with his canceling the National Day of Prayer. He later stated to the Foreign Minister of Egypt that “I am Muslim”; yet Obama supporters vehemently deny he is in spite of the fact he said it.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148680 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But where did he get the money to go to Columbia and Harvard? And how about his trip to Indonesia and Pakistan in 1981?
Excellent questions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min TRD 68,797
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min zzz 1,144,202
Julieanne Zenz 2 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,590
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 4 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:04PM
Full Report Card Grades for Chicago vs. Detroit
Bleacher Report 3:13 PM
Inability to Make in-Game Adjustments Growing Old
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards