BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,701 - 130,720 of 177,381 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148618 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things jakeleg. 1) Have you noticed that the vulgar posts are almost always directed at you or one of the other Obots?
2) No one speaks your language.
Then, would you mind explaining why you have to answer with vulgar language, seeing as I and the other "Obots" (LRS tm reg'd) never craft vulgar posts? Frustration, no intelligent comeback? Show me one of my vulgar posts. Not three or even two, just ONE. Then, if it's okay, we'll do a review of your posts.

Ottawa

#148619 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, now it is working;
Morgan Freeman Tells CNN's Piers Morgan That Tea Party Is Racist; 9/23/2011 by Patrick Kevin Day
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/morgan -...
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Anyone who sees racism everywhere, is a racist themselves. And anyone that went to a church were Rev. Wright was speaking and did not think the statements he was making were racists, well, they to are racists.
I haven't seen the video, seems broken. In any event, did I understand the Logan said Freeman was laying the racist thing on himself? One of us misunderstood, Rogue. Maybe it's me, why not?

Ottawa

#148620 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll learn soon that this is no debate.
It is to me and I use no crude or vulgar language. Why do you? Out of ideas, perhaps?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148621 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't know, and neither did GWB know, though the crooked financiers did, that it was that bad when he made the pledge. Don't forget, GWB ran deficits like they were going out of style, totally wasting Clinton's 4 surpluses, why, even the total payback of the debt was envisaged during the Clinton years. Then along came GWB and his hungry greedy advisors and sycophants. We know the rest of the story.
More excuses.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148622 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen her riled up yet! She shows no one any respect. She is a full blown racist. By the way, she's a dropout. She deserves every bit of crap thrown her way.
If you mean Jacques, I have seen nothing racist but if true, he is no different from others on here.
If he is a drop out, it does not show and doesn’t matter, for he is very knowledgeable about various subjects. Abe Lincoln was a drop out. I am not one who cares to ridicule anyone for his education or lack of it or his way of life, etc. None of us is without faults, so –as the poet stated—“It doesn’t behoove any of us to talk about the rest of us.”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148623 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Then, would you mind explaining why you have to answer with vulgar language, seeing as I and the other "Obots" (LRS tm reg'd) never craft vulgar posts? Frustration, no intelligent comeback? Show me one of my vulgar posts. Not three or even two, just ONE. Then, if it's okay, we'll do a review of your posts.
LMAO! I read some doozies you wrote under the name of Ascendo Tuumn. As usual, you lie! How many other names do you post under? I bet you have at least six. How juvenile! Fits you like a "T" though. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148624 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Grateful you indicte where Freeman said or intimated or hinted or wrote that he was God. And, I have no idea why you're telling me this. I like Freman, but so many other actors I like better.
Grateful if you got off your fat butt and did a simple google search! I just did and there are plenty of hits to choose from. Lazyazz bum.

Ottawa

#148625 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>One quickly comes to mind: mtkjim. He never uses crude language, is never impolite but is always calm and composed in spite of adversity, and shows respect even to those who behave in the most undignified manner. Because of that, he has my great respect.
No, I have read little of what you mentioned but will do some research as soon as I have the time. As the risk of being ridiculed by some posters, I admit to never hearing the term “birthers” until I got onto Topix political forums, and I must say it immediately offended me. The term is disrespectful to those who honestly feel there is good reason not to believe Obama due to the fact he has been so dishonest about so many different important issues. He has often shown and stated his hatred of America, proven by his actions in office. I feel one who feels and acts as he does is a grave danger to America.
I resent being classified as a “birther”, for I am an individual who seldom follows the crowd, one who chooses to think for herself and never accepts something simply because another states it. Thinking alike on one issue doesn’t mean one belongs to a club, where we meet and socialize. There are many with whom I agree on particular subjects but with whom I would never socialize. I feel similar to you in the way you feel about the bowling team you mentioned. I nevertheless respect each person’s right to think as he sees fit. That’s called freedom.
I agree. Mtkjim is fine. He's new. Anyone else in that crowd? I don't think so.

The term birther is well-known. Trump himself has no qualms about calling himself a birther. Birthers have their associations. Just google "birther" and you'll see that not only is the term not pejorative to most, it is part of the name of many such organizations.

The reason I said you were a birther is very simple. You said so yourself, either this morning or yesterday. I've read you, don't agree with your political views, but heck, so what? I've a right to mine as well as you have a right to yours. It's a pleasure exchanging with you, as I like good prose, no errors. You're rare.

Oh, not unlike you, I respect the bowling team and its players. What they do and how they do it is their business, they have fun, it's all good. Just not my thing. I've seen freedom and lack of freedom , totalitarism, close up. Our system is far from perfect, under any leader, right or left, but I'll take it, thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148626 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean Jacques, I have seen nothing racist but if true, he is no different from others on here.
If he is a drop out, it does not show and doesn’t matter, for he is very knowledgeable about various subjects. Abe Lincoln was a drop out. I am not one who cares to ridicule anyone for his education or lack of it or his way of life, etc. None of us is without faults, so –as the poet stated—“It doesn’t behoove any of us to talk about the rest of us.”
Hang around and you will. Or look up some of his post as Ascendo Tuumn. He is not what he presents himself to be. Not even close.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#148627 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you Libtards know that there is a excise tax on ammunition and reloading supplies and this revenue goes towards wildlife conservation and last year it totaled $882 million? So you Libtards aught to thank us gun owners!!!
I certainly pay my share. Of course how this relates to your Birfoon fantasy is not clear

Ottawa

#148628 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I read some doozies you wrote under the name of Ascendo Tuumn. As usual, you lie! How many other names do you post under? I bet you have at least six. How juvenile! Fits you like a "T" though. LMAO!
Who is Ascendo Tuumn? Or any other?

We all post under "monikers" here. Anonymous names. I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to post anonymously on top of an already anonymous name. I've used my moniker, which incidentally is my real name, and no other. I've articulated my view here on multiple monikers and moniker hijacking many a time. I'm against both, but if someone wants to do it, not my problem.

I'm a big boy. Foul, filthy, profane language I am used to. I don't care. But one thing I can't endure is vulgarity. To me, that is the worst possible sin. Look at yourself, LRS. Vulgarity oozes out of your every pore. It's YOU, LRS. You say that Ascendo Tuumn is vulgar. That proves that can't be me.

Ottawa

#148629 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful if you got off your fat butt and did a simple google search! I just did and there are plenty of hits to choose from. Lazyazz bum.
Well, then, should be no problem to give me just ONE. That's your standard reply whenever you are backed against the wall. You gave me one yesterday on drunk UN workers. What a joke. Guess you're not about to be mocked again.

You see, I'm not too good at locating negative stuff on people.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#148631 Mar 25, 2013
What we really need is an ignorance tax. Certain people (most of them Birfoons) would quickly be penniless but we could pay of the debt in a few months.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148632 Mar 25, 2013
Hmmm, this bill just keeps getting weaker and weaker.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2245466769001/sena...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148633 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly pay my share. Of course how this relates to your Birfoon fantasy is not clear
Wuz up Sonic? Logano is going to have a long year. The boy needs to learn how to race around others. He'll be getting parked by several this year! Justly deserved, I might add.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148634 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
What we really need is an ignorance tax. Certain people (most of them Birfoons) would quickly be penniless but we could pay of the debt in a few months.
You alone would do it!
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#148635 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wuz up Sonic? Logano is going to have a long year. The boy needs to learn how to race around others. He'll be getting parked by several this year! Justly deserved, I might add.
NeckCar? You get further off base with every hour. Sucks to be Romper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148636 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
NeckCar? You get further off base with every hour. Sucks to be Romper
Oh, I saw you talking about him last night, sonicfilter! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148638 Mar 25, 2013
Here is one of Learn to Read/Sonicfilter's post from yesterday.

Sonicfilter wrote:
so you're a drunk who's been busted by a cop who had your number; you're a chauvinistic pig who's been divorced at least once; and you own at least one gun that you've never had a chance to shoot someone with.

now if you're on Medicare you're the complete package: a perfect fit into the FOX demo.

i almost feel sorry for ya.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#148639 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I saw you talking about him last night, sonicfilter! LMAO!
More hallucinations Romper?

Perhaps you should lay off the moonshine

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min _Zoey_ 4,668
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min USAsince1680 1,100,198
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 68,986
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr Madison Taylor Ho... 744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,369
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr BoDidHe 49,477
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,932
Amy 8-29 8 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••