BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190408 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148727 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?
He is a liar, logan.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148728 Mar 25, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be that all of my posts were considered to be racist and vulgar, ya think?
Maybe they just don't like my choice of monikers.
I am being censored for telling too much TRUTH!
I am after all The Truth Detector.
Heh, have you ever seen another birth certificate issued by Hawaii DOH containing that one-of-a-kind error like Obama's did?
tXe?
You funny man GB!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148729 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is. Sick,sicko, sicky.
LRS wrote:
Logan, here is one from jacques/ascendo. Notice how nice he is? LMAO
Ascendo wrote:
LRS's daddy's proudest moment:
LRS: Daddy! Daddy! I had my first blow job today!!!
LRS's Daddy: Great son... how was it!!
LRS: Tasted aweful!
LRS's Daddy: Next time have them eat some peppermints first! We're bonding son... That's what a dad is for,sharing my life experiences with you!
Yep, that is your post! No doubt about it. Humor isn't your thing and it's a dead give away. Now, you really need to quit lying, jakeleg. It only makes you look even more silly than you already do. Really.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148730 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
Another from Ascendo!
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
done on purpose, just wanted to see how many i could sucker
ROTFALMFAO!!! Is that another typo??? Is this what you REALLY meant???: just wanted to see how many i could suck
Cryst almighty!! You're pretty fcuking stupid if you think we're going to fall for THAT bullsh!t!!!
This is also from jakeleg, Logan. Bumped for relevance.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148732 Mar 25, 2013
Oooops

didn't MEAN to put 'all that'on here ... ;0)

Just the liberal press ...EXPOSED!

;0)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148733 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?
Re-read. This is the guy you congratulated twice today for saying the "right thing" but who, last week, wrote the post on Obama's bjs that I told you about. The reasons for not associating with bowlers pales compared to your reasons for not wanting to associate with the likes of Rogue and LRS. Did you finally see what LRS concocted for me? It was this morning and just repeated, look up. How sick. The birthers of Topix.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148734 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
An exchange between jakeleg and myself yesterday. As you will notice, jakeleg makes no attempt to deny who he is.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil jakeleg! Still lying your worthless azz off, huh? You suck at using puppets. LMAO squidboy
Ascendo (LMAO) wrote:
yawwwn...... what??? No teabagging sessions today?? Does your syster have a yeast infection?? And you just SUCK... and Daddy likes it. Good for you! Nice feeling when Daddy's proud! ROTFLAMFAO!!! fudgepacker!
Airboat ride jakeleg? LMAO
Another one from jakeleg/ascendo. Isn't jacques offalot a real nice guy? He'll tell you he never uses vile and vulgar words but as you can plainly see, he does. He'll also tell you he never posts under any name other than JO. Honestly, he's the biggest liar on Topix.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148735 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read. This is the guy you congratulated twice today for saying the "right thing" but who, last week, wrote the post on Obama's bjs that I told you about. The reasons for not associating with bowlers pales compared to your reasons for not wanting to associate with the likes of Rogue and LRS. Did you finally see what LRS concocted for me? It was this morning and just repeated, look up. How sick. The birthers of Topix.
I'm providing posts of yours that prove you're a liar. You continue to post BS! That's all you are jakeleg, a BSer!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148736 Mar 25, 2013
Looks like jakeleg has tucked tail and hit the trail. Don't leave mad, just leave! No one wants to hear your BS and lies anymore. Your game is old and very easy to spot. LMAO! squid

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148737 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read. This is the guy you congratulated twice today for saying the "right thing" but who, last week, wrote the post on Obama's bjs that I told you about. The reasons for not associating with bowlers pales compared to your reasons for not wanting to associate with the likes of Rogue and LRS. Did you finally see what LRS concocted for me? It was this morning and just repeated, look up. How sick. The birthers of Topix.
Thanks for the enlightment. I don't care to waste my time on nutcases so I will leave this thread. Perhaps I'll see you on another one? Take care. Nice meeting you.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148738 Mar 25, 2013
For Logan : Rogue's impressive post on Obama. Just read it and let me know if you think this is "kosher", whether he thinks it's true or a sad bad joke. Yup, birthers.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people do knot no that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman fresh off of a farm and she didn't have any from teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out two. Well, these days they make partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may knever no for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148739 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm providing posts of yours that prove you're a liar. You continue to post BS! That's all you are jakeleg, a BSer!
Read post 148736, a few posts down, LRS. It is LRS, no? Not Rogue? Noooo. But how quickly you react on his behalf. And wrong too.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148740 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the enlightment. I don't care to waste my time on nutcases so I will leave this thread. Perhaps I'll see you on another one? Take care. Nice meeting you.
If you're still on and reading this, thanks for being here, and as I said, I don't share your politics, but hey, so what? Democracy and the freedom to freely exchange is indeed our most precious asset. Take care. But please reconsider and stay.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148741 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post 148736, a few posts down, LRS. It is LRS, no? Not Rogue? Noooo. But how quickly you react on his behalf. And wrong too.
corr : a few posts up, not down. Oh, btw, thanks for re-posting mine showing what vulgar fools you and Rogue are and saving me the trouble of doing it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148742 Mar 25, 2013
jakeleg and sonicfilter = destroyed

Surely you two "brains" could have seen this coming? Nope. You just kept telling lies and now they've caught up with you! And yes, it is funny to watch!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148743 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post 148736, a few posts down, LRS. It is LRS, no? Not Rogue? Noooo. But how quickly you react on his behalf. And wrong too.
Is that supposed to make sense? Good grief you're stupid! Need a file to sharpen the edge on that shovel? LMAO at you jakeleg!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148744 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
corr : a few posts up, not down. Oh, btw, thanks for re-posting mine showing what vulgar fools you and Rogue are and saving me the trouble of doing it.
Sorry, no reference to Rogue at all! LMAO idiotsquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148745 Mar 25, 2013
You seem to be getting nervous, jakeleg. Why? Paranoid? Why? Could it be that you're a loser and more people know it now than ever? LMAO Keep on diggin', lil one!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148746 Mar 25, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148747 Mar 25, 2013
Poor lil jakeleg. Another day of being stomped! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,234,881
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 53,534
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Go Blue Forever 99,587
Abby May 29 7 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 5-30-15 17 min PEllen 1
Amy May 30 20 min PEllen 1
Dear Abby 5-30-15 22 min PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]