BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189977 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148707 Mar 25, 2013
I am sure this will not bother Jacques as they are training only "secular" Syrian fighters who happen to be Sunnis? Yea, rriiigggghhhhtttttt!

Officials: US training Syrians forces in Jordan
By BRADLEY KLAPPER | Associated Press –

WASHINGTON (AP)— The United States is training secular Syrian fighters in Jordan in a bid to bolster forces battling President Bashar Assad's regime and stem the influence of Islamist radicals among the country's persistently splintered opposition, American and foreign officials said.
The training has been conducted for several months now in an unspecified location, concentrating largely on Sunnis and tribal Bedouins who formerly served as members of the Syrian army, officials told The Associated Press. The forces aren't members of the leading rebel group, the Free Syrian Army, which Washington and others fear may be increasingly coming under the sway of extremist militia groups, including some linked to al-Qaida, they said.
The operation is being run by U.S. intelligence and is ongoing, officials said, but those in Washington stressed that the U.S. is providing only nonlethal aid at this point. Others such as Britain and France are involved, they said, though it's unclear whether any Western governments are providing materiel or other direct military support after two years of civil war that according to the United Nations already has killed more than 70,000 people.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about the program.
http://news.yahoo.com/officials-us-training-s...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148708 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let's see just how many groups Jim Karry just insulted. I hope he doesn't expect us to watch his movies after this?!?
Hey Jim, shut up and sing (act)!
Jim Carrey - Cold Dead Hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GMhhzEKxE48XX
I just hope he insulted ALL of the groups that push guns, including the Nazi NRA. Loved it. Love that Canuck Carrey.

PS : Who would have wanted to miss that Moore interview of Heston in the documentary "Columbine"? Do you think they pried it out of his cold dead hands or is he buried with his 6-shooter? He said it, remember.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148709 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we tax this idiot Obama voter?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except for the very unfortunate remark on the Ambassador, I thought he made a whole lot of sense. Certainly more sense than Romney who had a new economic policy every day of his campaign.
Oh, did Romney win? Did you dance in the streets November 7. Did we hear you and LRS coming? LMAO (tm reg'd)
How would you know what Romney stood for? Oh, I know, you got your info from Salon!
Tell us, did you read Mitt's 59-point economic plan?
http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-debate-...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148710 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I was being sarcastic but Freeman is racist. he accused the Tea party of racism simply because they oppose Obama. He, like many, cannot grasp the fact that the threat Obama is to our nation is the reason the Tea party and the rest of us dislike Obama, not his race. He threatens our freedoms and our Constitution, the best in the world, and is bankrupting us. Racists like Freeman can never understand that disliking a black man for his behaviour does mean one is racist. I am truly tired of the worn out race card. It's the height of dishonesty to accuse one of that in this case.
Thank you for that.

I'll let others judge as to whether the tea party is racist or not.

What exactly is the Obama threat to the nation? Has it taken some kind of hold yet?

How does he threaten your freedoms. What freedom have you lost in is first four years?

The bankruptcy affair began in the fall of 2007 and reached its apex in the fall of 2008, just as Obama was elected.

The constitution clearly said that the electorate and the electoral college shall elect the presidential candidate who collects the most votes, though GWB did not. Those who oppose that strick rule are anti-constitutional. Who dat? Birthers and some tea partyers, though a minority.

Your constitution is the best in the world? For one thing, it is outdated, often irrelevant, and needs serious updating, and read carefully what follows : AS PER MOST CONSTITUTIONS IN MOST COUNTRIES. Careful too with this "best in the world" stuff. Why is your constitution better than that of Austria, Australia, France, Belgium, the UK, Spain, Japan, Canada, Israel, India, Switzerland, New Zealand, Norway, and so on? What makes it better? What makes a country number 1? Many factors, and that's why no country can claim number 1 status.

Finally, to accuse any black man of racism ia an awkward and embarrassing attempt to turn the tables on whites who have oppressed blacks since the first slave and up until VERY recently, and still going on - look at LRS with his Poppo "raceboi" (LRS tm reg'd), "jungle" and the ever-patronizing Rogue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148711 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that.
I'll let others judge as to whether the tea party is racist or not.
What exactly is the Obama threat to the nation? Has it taken some kind of hold yet?
How does he threaten your freedoms. What freedom have you lost in is first four years?
The bankruptcy affair began in the fall of 2007 and reached its apex in the fall of 2008, just as Obama was elected.
The constitution clearly said that the electorate and the electoral college shall elect the presidential candidate who collects the most votes, though GWB did not. Those who oppose that strick rule are anti-constitutional. Who dat? Birthers and some tea partyers, though a minority.
Your constitution is the best in the world? For one thing, it is outdated, often irrelevant, and needs serious updating, and read carefully what follows : AS PER MOST CONSTITUTIONS IN MOST COUNTRIES. Careful too with this "best in the world" stuff. Why is your constitution better than that of Austria, Australia, France, Belgium, the UK, Spain, Japan, Canada, Israel, India, Switzerland, New Zealand, Norway, and so on? What makes it better? What makes a country number 1? Many factors, and that's why no country can claim number 1 status.
Finally, to accuse any black man of racism ia an awkward and embarrassing attempt to turn the tables on whites who have oppressed blacks since the first slave and up until VERY recently, and still going on - look at LRS with his Poppo "raceboi" (LRS tm reg'd), "jungle" and the ever-patronizing Rogue.
Now, tell Logan the truth about "why" I call Poppo, slaveboy. Go ahead, we're waiting. You're not a lying piece of scum, are you?

raceboi????? idiot
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148712 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We also had some Code Pink women show up. They had twice as many people show up as they anticipated so I was over a hundred yards away, I could not see the stage and I was having hard time hearing the speakers.
And then these two Code Pink women shoved a banner in front of and started to antagonize us. Knowing they are basically anti-war nuts I informed them I was a Vietnam War vet and I killed their men and babies in the morning and raped the women in the afternoon. They both when into conniption fits and a few other guys joined me.
That was when they decided to move along.
We had two other sets of counter protesters and it was not until the last group did the cops ask them to leave.
I met a retired LTC on the Metro on way back to Springfield and I ended up taking her to dinner. She was in her freshman year of college in 1968 when she joined an anti-war protesters and they confronted some National Guard guys and one of them challenged her to walk in his shoes.
She ended up enlisting in the Army and became a finance clerk but continued her education. She got out after three years, finished her education and went back in as an officer and retired as a LTC. That Lieutenant Colonel to you Libtards.
Anyway she drove me from the Metro station to my motel where I walked my dogs and then we went out to diner. The rest is, don't ask and I won't tell!
Er, Logan, this is the same Rogue who last week posted right here that Obama was getting regular "bjs" from staffers who, not unlike Louis XIV, had their front teeth extracted so they could not bite him. Oh, just so people would not notice, Obama had special false teeth made for them so the front tooth gaps would not be noticed. No matter if he thinks this is true (he would) or a joke. If so, it's sick and just shows how fertile an imagination he has. Says a lot about him and his hate for the man. Do you think that this kind of filth is good and constructive political criticism of Obama? You said you were reviewing posts. You'll love that one. Oh, btw, no comment on your part on the one LRS reproduced this afternoon, a sicky, really sick one, of his own making and accusing me of posting it under a moniker I can't even recall. If you think that was really me, please don't ever bother addressing anything this way ever again.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148713 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But where did he get the money to go to Columbia and Harvard? And how about his trip to Indonesia and Pakistan in 1981?
<quoted text>
Were his grandparents well off? No, it is not wrong to travel abroad, but where did he get the money? Working at Baskin Robins?
Was his mother not a high-ranking bank official? Regardless, Rogue, anyone can travel, particularly in those back-pack days, cripes I met so many of them in the 70s, 80s, 90s all over the world. Young people travelled modestly, with many of them working as they went from place to place as nannies, labourers, gardeners, etc. No big deal. And I ain't rich, and I travelled and studied all over.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148714 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Logan, this is the same Rogue who last week posted right here that Obama was getting regular "bjs" from staffers who, not unlike Louis XIV, had their front teeth extracted so they could not bite him. Oh, just so people would not notice, Obama had special false teeth made for them so the front tooth gaps would not be noticed. No matter if he thinks this is true (he would) or a joke. If so, it's sick and just shows how fertile an imagination he has. Says a lot about him and his hate for the man. Do you think that this kind of filth is good and constructive political criticism of Obama? You said you were reviewing posts. You'll love that one. Oh, btw, no comment on your part on the one LRS reproduced this afternoon, a sicky, really sick one, of his own making and accusing me of posting it under a moniker I can't even recall. If you think that was really me, please don't ever bother addressing anything this way ever again.
Thank you. You are a lying piece of scum. Ascendo....LMAO

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148715 Mar 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Using polite words it remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
Likewise no offense intended, but I feel that supposed statement by the Kenyan government is on the same level of credibility as a statement from Obama. Why would Obama’s Kenyan relatives insist he was born there if he were not? Are they all liars?
If Obama were truthful about being born in the U.S., he would not have been so reticent to prove it, a normal procedure for those running for high office. Instead of being open abut his life, as all other Presidential candidates have been, he has been evasive at every turn; therefore, I –as do many—must conclude he is hiding something. You may believe whatever you wish, but I will believe he was born in the U.S. when I see proof of it. Obama has a problem telling the truth and I strongly suspect his birthplace is one of his biggest lies—aside from Benghazi, his most disgraceful lie.
I said nothing about Obama’s maternal grandparents. I am not an expert on the relationship between Obama’s mother and her parents, but I gather from the little I know that she wasn’t the kind of person to wait around for her parents’ permission to travel wherever she wished; so I see no reason to believe they would have been able to prevent her from going anywhere. I doubt she asked for their permission or financial support each time she moved. I suspect she was an independent woman who did as she pleased, which is how she ended up in Kenya and Indonesia
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148716 Mar 25, 2013
An exchange between jakeleg and myself yesterday. As you will notice, jakeleg makes no attempt to deny who he is.

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil jakeleg! Still lying your worthless azz off, huh? You suck at using puppets. LMAO squidboy

Ascendo (LMAO) wrote:
yawwwn...... what??? No teabagging sessions today?? Does your syster have a yeast infection?? And you just SUCK... and Daddy likes it. Good for you! Nice feeling when Daddy's proud! ROTFLAMFAO!!! fudgepacker!

Airboat ride jakeleg? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148717 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his mother not a high-ranking bank official? Regardless, Rogue, anyone can travel, particularly in those back-pack days, cripes I met so many of them in the 70s, 80s, 90s all over the world. Young people travelled modestly, with many of them working as they went from place to place as nannies, labourers, gardeners, etc. No big deal. And I ain't rich, and I travelled and studied all over.
And yet, you remain a dumbazz! Ask for a refund.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148718 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sure this will not bother Jacques as they are training only "secular" Syrian fighters who happen to be Sunnis? Yea, rriiigggghhhhtttttt!
Officials: US training Syrians forces in Jordan
By BRADLEY KLAPPER | Associated Press –
WASHINGTON (AP)— The United States is training secular Syrian fighters in Jordan in a bid to bolster forces battling President Bashar Assad's regime and stem the influence of Islamist radicals among the country's persistently splintered opposition, American and foreign officials said.
The training has been conducted for several months now in an unspecified location, concentrating largely on Sunnis and tribal Bedouins who formerly served as members of the Syrian army, officials told The Associated Press. The forces aren't members of the leading rebel group, the Free Syrian Army, which Washington and others fear may be increasingly coming under the sway of extremist militia groups, including some linked to al-Qaida, they said.
The operation is being run by U.S. intelligence and is ongoing, officials said, but those in Washington stressed that the U.S. is providing only nonlethal aid at this point. Others such as Britain and France are involved, they said, though it's unclear whether any Western governments are providing materiel or other direct military support after two years of civil war that according to the United Nations already has killed more than 70,000 people.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about the program.
http://news.yahoo.com/officials-us-training-s...
If the US is training rebel fighters, best they be secular and not fanatic Muslims, no?

In any case, this is a lose-lose situation for the West. If you think Assad is bad, just wait 'til you see the guys who will be taking over. Just like what followed Saddam in Iraq, the successors to Assad will make him look like a choir boy. Oh, Rogue, isn't that nice? This grateful Iraq that you "liberated" will now allow Iranian transport planes to fly over their air space so they can send military aid to Assad. Nice. Do you think for a nano second that Saddam would've allowed that?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148719 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we tax this idiot Obama voter?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
How would you know what Romney stood for? Oh, I know, you got your info from Salon!
Tell us, did you read Mitt's 59-point economic plan?
http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-debate-...
I watched the debates, for one thing.

You mean the narcoleptic 59-pt plan? Are you out of your mind?

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148720 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that.
I'll let others judge as to whether the tea party is racist or not.
What exactly is the Obama threat to the nation? Has it taken some kind of hold yet?
How does he threaten your freedoms. What freedom have you lost in is first four years?
The bankruptcy affair began in the fall of 2007 and reached its apex in the fall of 2008, just as Obama was elected.
The constitution clearly said that the electorate and the electoral college shall elect the presidential candidate who collects the most votes, though GWB did not. Those who oppose that strick rule are anti-constitutional. Who dat? Birthers and some tea partyers, though a minority.
Your constitution is the best in the world? For one thing, it is outdated, often irrelevant, and needs serious updating, and read carefully what follows : AS PER MOST CONSTITUTIONS IN MOST COUNTRIES. Careful too with this "best in the world" stuff. Why is your constitution better than that of Austria, Australia, France, Belgium, the UK, Spain, Japan, Canada, Israel, India, Switzerland, New Zealand, Norway, and so on? What makes it better? What makes a country number 1? Many factors, and that's why no country can claim number 1 status.
Finally, to accuse any black man of racism ia an awkward and embarrassing attempt to turn the tables on whites who have oppressed blacks since the first slave and up until VERY recently, and still going on - look at LRS with his Poppo "raceboi" (LRS tm reg'd), "jungle" and the ever-patronizing Rogue.
I will respond to your other questions later as I am pressed for time, but one comment I will answer now.
You are pushing it. I attempted to do nothing except state the truth. Why should I walk on eggshells around black people and not white ones? Freeman is guilty of racism and that is a fact. I refuse to be intimated by anyone’s color—anyone’s—and will state my opinion—based on facts---whenever I see a need for it. If a black man displays racism, I will tell him about it; the same goes for those of other races. I have done so all my life, for I believe in honesty and refuse to cater to anyone. We are adults, not children, and the truth is more important than ridiculous games.

FYI, Africans were sold to white slave traders by their fellow Africans, yet it seems only whites are blamed for the slavery. Regardless of who is to blame, the fact is whites today are not guilty of the slave trade in early America. Collective guilt is nonsense.
Are you aware that white men were not the thirst slaveholders in the United States? FYI, a brief history:“A black man named Anthony Johnson from modern-day Angola was brought to the US to work on a tobacco farm in 1619. In 1622 he was almost killed when Powhatan Indians attacked the farm. 52 out of 57 people on the farm perished in the attack. He married a female black servant while working on the farm.
When Anthony was released he was legally recognized as a “free Negro” and ran a successful farm. In 1651 he held 250 acres and five black indentured servants. In 1654, it was time for Anthony to release John Casor, a black indentured servant. Instead Anthony told Casor he was extending his time. Casor left and became employed by the free white man Robert Parker.
Anthony Johnson sued Robert Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacks to own slaves of their own race. Thus Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slave owner. http://cofcc.org/2012/03/americas-first-slave... ”http://cofcc.org/2012/03/amer icas-first-slave-owner-was-a-b lack-man/
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148721 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, tell Logan the truth about "why" I call Poppo, slaveboy. Go ahead, we're waiting. You're not a lying piece of scum, are you?
raceboi????? idiot
Of course I will, I already have, at least 5 times and you still don't get it.

1. Poppo called you Mr Liars. Okay. It matters not whether it's true or not (it is), "liar" is not a racist term;

2. In retaliation, you called him "slaveboi". Okay. It happens that he is not a slaveboi, but that is not the point. The point is, as there were no white slaves in the US except in Rogue's rich imagination, "slaveboi" applies to blacks only and is a racist slur.

Do you now get it? I'm sure Logan will.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148722 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You are a lying piece of scum. Ascendo....LMAO
Here it is. Sick,sicko, sicky.

LRS wrote:

Logan, here is one from jacques/ascendo. Notice how nice he is? LMAO

Ascendo wrote:
LRS's daddy's proudest moment:

LRS: Daddy! Daddy! I had my first blow job today!!!
LRS's Daddy: Great son... how was it!!
LRS: Tasted aweful!
LRS's Daddy: Next time have them eat some peppermints first! We're bonding son... That's what a dad is for,sharing my life experiences with you!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148723 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
An exchange between jakeleg and myself yesterday. As you will notice, jakeleg makes no attempt to deny who he is.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil jakeleg! Still lying your worthless azz off, huh? You suck at using puppets. LMAO squidboy
Ascendo (LMAO) wrote:
yawwwn...... what??? No teabagging sessions today?? Does your syster have a yeast infection?? And you just SUCK... and Daddy likes it. Good for you! Nice feeling when Daddy's proud! ROTFLAMFAO!!! fudgepacker!
Airboat ride jakeleg? LMAO
Sick, so vulgar, so , so, never mind. That you would write this and then change monikers...do you think anyone here, even birthers would believe I wrote that piece of filth? It's so you. No way you can disown this.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148724 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Logan, this is the same Rogue who last week posted right here that Obama was getting regular "bjs" from staffers who, not unlike Louis XIV, had their front teeth extracted so they could not bite him. Oh, just so people would not notice, Obama had special false teeth made for them so the front tooth gaps would not be noticed. No matter if he thinks this is true (he would) or a joke. If so, it's sick and just shows how fertile an imagination he has. Says a lot about him and his hate for the man. Do you think that this kind of filth is good and constructive political criticism of Obama? You said you were reviewing posts. You'll love that one. Oh, btw, no comment on your part on the one LRS reproduced this afternoon, a sicky, really sick one, of his own making and accusing me of posting it under a moniker I can't even recall. If you think that was really me, please don't ever bother addressing anything this way ever again.
What are you talking about?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148725 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I will, I already have, at least 5 times and you still don't get it.
1. Poppo called you Mr Liars. Okay. It matters not whether it's true or not (it is), "liar" is not a racist term;
2. In retaliation, you called him "slaveboi". Okay. It happens that he is not a slaveboi, but that is not the point. The point is, as there were no white slaves in the US except in Rogue's rich imagination, "slaveboi" applies to blacks only and is a racist slur.
Do you now get it? I'm sure Logan will.
You're an idiot. I told poopsicle if he insisted on calling me "Mr. Liars" that I would return the favor. It was "his" choice. Just like I told you months ago; act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Remember? Of course you do. It was your choice. Each of you were given a choice and each of you chose to be prycks. Now, quit your damn belly-aching you scalded azz ape!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148726 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. As the old proverb goes : "always consider the source". In this case, it's FoxNews.com . Oh well.
The good judge is your typical ignoramus who has never travelled outside his own little district. Proof of that is his calling "Uruguay" a banana republic. Of all the latin-American countries that are not a banana republics, that would be Uruguay. And why would a supposedly-educated judge slander a friendly country? Probably elected and barely able to read and write. I digress. This case is the first nation-wide where Acorn has been convicted. Only its employees have run afoul of election laws, not Acorn. Except of course in Nevada. A review of the "so-called" crimes shows some very minor illegal activities, and not as reprehensible as the "hanging judge suggested". Fine of $5,000 is the misdemeanour kind of fine and does not do justice to the term "reprehensible". Keep scouring the internet for hate dispatches, Rogue. You're very good at it.
The judge was absolutely out of line by “Citing the long history of voter registration fraud (allegations) that engulfed ACORN across the country”

First off they remain allegations with no basis in fact and had nothing to do with the case. What’s more ACORN was never prosecuted or convicted of fraud. To the contrary they were absolved of all charges and the allegations deemed unfounded.

What they did do was register a lot of folks who voted for Obama and that alone was enough to drive the wingers’ nuts. ACORN had to go at all cost and long before the 2012 election to be sure. So Fox commenced their campaign of destruction and the rest of the networks and press followed (Fact check free) their lead. The rest is history. Total annihilation of ACORN complete.

No one explains it like Rachel, but the wingers hate her almost as much as Obama.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_t...

Maddow: ACORN had to be destroyed for the same reasons Unions must be destroyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min USAsince1680 1,233,378
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,570
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Scott Greczkowski 114
abby 5-25-15 5 hr blunt advice 6
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr _Zoey_ 5,242
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 410
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Doug77 6,000
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Go Blue Forever 99,560
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]