BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#148606 Mar 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Supreme Court Justices Discuss Presidential Eligibility Case. Jibberish?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cc6aNuFLFDQXX&feature=em- uploademail
Yes, jibberish. Any more questions?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148607 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you bringing up John Wayne and the N-word? I said I did not agree with his politics, but loved the guy nonetheless.
There was much truth to Morgan Freeman's racist statement on birthers. You're a birther. You are 100% racist and one need only read your patronizing, condenscending and paternalistic posts relative to blacks you've come across or heard on tv or radio. Look at your bosom buddy LRS, another birther birfoon. "Slaveboi and Jungle" are familiar expressions aimed at Poppo. You two ooze racism and are both charter members of the birther birfoon club. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
I know nothing about a deleted video.
Freeman also claims to be God! Yea, great guy to follow! If you're a complete dipshyt!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148608 Mar 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist and vulgar? Certainly not Tacky!
I wonder if you Libtards know that there is a excise tax on ammunition and reloading supplies and this revenue goes towards wildlife conservation and last year it totaled $882 million? So you Libtards aught to thank us gun owners!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148609 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Your concluding that all who disagree on Obama’s birthplace use vulgar, crude language is an unfair assessment of a particular group of people and one I should not expect of you. That’s akin to stating that all Italians belong to the mafia because some do. I do not use that kind of language and neither do most of us who don’t believe Obama is an American. Most I know are well mannered.It is uncouth of you to generalize and ridicule us because we believe what we do.
You haven't seen her riled up yet! She shows no one any respect. She is a full blown racist. By the way, she's a dropout. She deserves every bit of crap thrown her way.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148610 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, not to mention vulgar, gross and schoolyard puerile.
HaHaHa, jakeleg is calling Mr. Melonhead a racist! What do you think of that poopsicle?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148611 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, if this thread is any indication - Look at CB, Rush, LRS, Rogue, American Lady, Sioux, Frank, just to name a few. Okay, I challenge you, name me one birther here in Topix, except you of course, who is not a vulgar anti-anti hater and in total denial. You don't have to name many. Just ONE.
Have you not read where every one of them maitains that all 196 courts, 535 congressmen, 9 supreme court judges, all the GOP brass , 50 governors are ALL cowards and traitors for not subscribing to the Obama BC frand accusation? Do you think that makes any sense? Must be queasy-like belonging to a group like that. I know the feeling. I'm an avid bowler and a pretty fair one. I bowl once a week with a friend, just the two of us. Why? Though I love bowling, I can't play in a league as most bowlers are beer drinkers, smokers (though not allowed to smoke inside, they stink tobacco to high heaven),most are right wingers who just don't talk my language and they thrive on fast foods and Green Hornet type movies. Some even go to wrestling matches and talk about it omg. I surmise that is how you must feel being a birther, to have to associate with those...people.
Two things jakeleg. 1) Have you noticed that the vulgar posts are almost always directed at you or one of the other Obots?
2) No one speaks your language.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148612 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, now it is working;
Morgan Freeman Tells CNN's Piers Morgan That Tea Party Is Racist; 9/23/2011 by Patrick Kevin Day
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/morgan -...
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>He was secretly referring to himself!
I agree with you. Anyone who sees racism everywhere, is a racist themselves. And anyone that went to a church were Rev. Wright was speaking and did not think the statements he was making were racists, well, they to are racists.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148613 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Surprise. I'm not. That's why I know you're a racist.
Brilliant jakeleg! You just proved you do not know what you're talking about. LMAO DAB
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148614 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Crude name calling has no place in a debate.
You'll learn soon that this is no debate.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148615 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses, excuses! That was a campaign promise, was it not? He failed or actually he lied, as he never intended to cut it in half. Then again, he's failed on most of his promises.
He didn't know, and neither did GWB know, though the crooked financiers did, that it was that bad when he made the pledge. Don't forget, GWB ran deficits like they were going out of style, totally wasting Clinton's 4 surpluses, why, even the total payback of the debt was envisaged during the Clinton years. Then along came GWB and his hungry greedy advisors and sycophants. We know the rest of the story.

Ottawa

#148616 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeman also claims to be God! Yea, great guy to follow! If you're a complete dipshyt!
Grateful you indicte where Freeman said or intimated or hinted or wrote that he was God. And, I have no idea why you're telling me this. I like Freman, but so many other actors I like better.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148617 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, if this thread is any indication - Look at CB, Rush, LRS, Rogue, American Lady, Sioux, Frank, just to name a few. Okay, I challenge you, name me one birther here in Topix, except you of course, who is not a vulgar anti-anti hater and in total denial. You don't have to name many. Just ONE.
Have you not read where every one of them maitains that all 196 courts, 535 congressmen, 9 supreme court judges, all the GOP brass , 50 governors are ALL cowards and traitors for not subscribing to the Obama BC frand accusation? Do you think that makes any sense? Must be queasy-like belonging to a group like that. I know the feeling. I'm an avid bowler and a pretty fair one. I bowl once a week with a friend, just the two of us. Why? Though I love bowling, I can't play in a league as most bowlers are beer drinkers, smokers (though not allowed to smoke inside, they stink tobacco to high heaven),most are right wingers who just don't talk my language and they thrive on fast foods and Green Hornet type movies. Some even go to wrestling matches and talk about it omg. I surmise that is how you must feel being a birther, to have to associate with those...people.
One quickly comes to mind: mtkjim. He never uses crude language, is never impolite but is always calm and composed in spite of adversity, and shows respect even to those who behave in the most undignified manner. Because of that, he has my great respect.
No, I have read little of what you mentioned but will do some research as soon as I have the time. As the risk of being ridiculed by some posters, I admit to never hearing the term “birthers” until I got onto Topix political forums, and I must say it immediately offended me. The term is disrespectful to those who honestly feel there is good reason not to believe Obama due to the fact he has been so dishonest about so many different important issues. He has often shown and stated his hatred of America, proven by his actions in office. I feel one who feels and acts as he does is a grave danger to America.
I resent being classified as a “birther”, for I am an individual who seldom follows the crowd, one who chooses to think for herself and never accepts something simply because another states it. Thinking alike on one issue doesn’t mean one belongs to a club, where we meet and socialize. There are many with whom I agree on particular subjects but with whom I would never socialize. I feel similar to you in the way you feel about the bowling team you mentioned. I nevertheless respect each person’s right to think as he sees fit. That’s called freedom.

Ottawa

#148618 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things jakeleg. 1) Have you noticed that the vulgar posts are almost always directed at you or one of the other Obots?
2) No one speaks your language.
Then, would you mind explaining why you have to answer with vulgar language, seeing as I and the other "Obots" (LRS tm reg'd) never craft vulgar posts? Frustration, no intelligent comeback? Show me one of my vulgar posts. Not three or even two, just ONE. Then, if it's okay, we'll do a review of your posts.

Ottawa

#148619 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, now it is working;
Morgan Freeman Tells CNN's Piers Morgan That Tea Party Is Racist; 9/23/2011 by Patrick Kevin Day
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/morgan -...
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Anyone who sees racism everywhere, is a racist themselves. And anyone that went to a church were Rev. Wright was speaking and did not think the statements he was making were racists, well, they to are racists.
I haven't seen the video, seems broken. In any event, did I understand the Logan said Freeman was laying the racist thing on himself? One of us misunderstood, Rogue. Maybe it's me, why not?

Ottawa

#148620 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll learn soon that this is no debate.
It is to me and I use no crude or vulgar language. Why do you? Out of ideas, perhaps?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148621 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
He didn't know, and neither did GWB know, though the crooked financiers did, that it was that bad when he made the pledge. Don't forget, GWB ran deficits like they were going out of style, totally wasting Clinton's 4 surpluses, why, even the total payback of the debt was envisaged during the Clinton years. Then along came GWB and his hungry greedy advisors and sycophants. We know the rest of the story.
More excuses.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148622 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen her riled up yet! She shows no one any respect. She is a full blown racist. By the way, she's a dropout. She deserves every bit of crap thrown her way.
If you mean Jacques, I have seen nothing racist but if true, he is no different from others on here.
If he is a drop out, it does not show and doesn’t matter, for he is very knowledgeable about various subjects. Abe Lincoln was a drop out. I am not one who cares to ridicule anyone for his education or lack of it or his way of life, etc. None of us is without faults, so –as the poet stated—“It doesn’t behoove any of us to talk about the rest of us.”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148623 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Then, would you mind explaining why you have to answer with vulgar language, seeing as I and the other "Obots" (LRS tm reg'd) never craft vulgar posts? Frustration, no intelligent comeback? Show me one of my vulgar posts. Not three or even two, just ONE. Then, if it's okay, we'll do a review of your posts.
LMAO! I read some doozies you wrote under the name of Ascendo Tuumn. As usual, you lie! How many other names do you post under? I bet you have at least six. How juvenile! Fits you like a "T" though. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148624 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Grateful you indicte where Freeman said or intimated or hinted or wrote that he was God. And, I have no idea why you're telling me this. I like Freman, but so many other actors I like better.
Grateful if you got off your fat butt and did a simple google search! I just did and there are plenty of hits to choose from. Lazyazz bum.

Ottawa

#148625 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>One quickly comes to mind: mtkjim. He never uses crude language, is never impolite but is always calm and composed in spite of adversity, and shows respect even to those who behave in the most undignified manner. Because of that, he has my great respect.
No, I have read little of what you mentioned but will do some research as soon as I have the time. As the risk of being ridiculed by some posters, I admit to never hearing the term “birthers” until I got onto Topix political forums, and I must say it immediately offended me. The term is disrespectful to those who honestly feel there is good reason not to believe Obama due to the fact he has been so dishonest about so many different important issues. He has often shown and stated his hatred of America, proven by his actions in office. I feel one who feels and acts as he does is a grave danger to America.
I resent being classified as a “birther”, for I am an individual who seldom follows the crowd, one who chooses to think for herself and never accepts something simply because another states it. Thinking alike on one issue doesn’t mean one belongs to a club, where we meet and socialize. There are many with whom I agree on particular subjects but with whom I would never socialize. I feel similar to you in the way you feel about the bowling team you mentioned. I nevertheless respect each person’s right to think as he sees fit. That’s called freedom.
I agree. Mtkjim is fine. He's new. Anyone else in that crowd? I don't think so.

The term birther is well-known. Trump himself has no qualms about calling himself a birther. Birthers have their associations. Just google "birther" and you'll see that not only is the term not pejorative to most, it is part of the name of many such organizations.

The reason I said you were a birther is very simple. You said so yourself, either this morning or yesterday. I've read you, don't agree with your political views, but heck, so what? I've a right to mine as well as you have a right to yours. It's a pleasure exchanging with you, as I like good prose, no errors. You're rare.

Oh, not unlike you, I respect the bowling team and its players. What they do and how they do it is their business, they have fun, it's all good. Just not my thing. I've seen freedom and lack of freedom , totalitarism, close up. Our system is far from perfect, under any leader, right or left, but I'll take it, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,110,473
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min mahz 49,888
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Perry Mason 98,241
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 45 min Mr oH 4
Ask Amy 9-21-14 48 min PEllen 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 4,718
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs