BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148565 Mar 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened in Benghazi pales in comparison to the pre-emptive war in Iraq Bush lied us into, so excuse me if I can’t get as excited as you wingers about a terrorist attack on a US consulate or whatever it was. If nearly 5 thousand dead US troops and over 32 thousand wounded can’t rile your feathers then anything you have to say about Benghazi would be disingenuous at best.
Again with the false allegation that Bush lied but Bill and Hillary did not lie? Nor did John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, etc.?
And isn't it a good thing that Saddamn Hussein is no longer alive?
Where I am upset that we did not leave Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was dead!
There is nothing we can do in these Muslim lands to make them respect us or other nations. But we should let every country know that if they should step out of line, we will beat them back into to boxes.
And now that UBL is dead, we should have pulled out of Afghanistan and cut off funding to both Afghanistan and Pakistan!

Location hidden

#148566 Mar 25, 2013
Oh, and I like what the Russians do to Muslim pirates. Execute them on the spot!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148568 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thank you for that truthful analysis of me.
You, of course, are one of those who find Obama to be perfect in spite of the fact he is destroying our country, is a racist, has told different versions about his birthplace, has been giving our money to his Muslim terrorist allies while doing nothing to provide for the homeless and poverty stricken Americans, and refused to lift a finger to rescue the besieged Americans in Benghazi when it was within his power and ability to do so. To cover up his betrayal of them, he and his cohorts have fabricated several different stories of the atrocity, none of which are believable; and athat seems to be approved by his worshippers.
I resent the term “birther” but I do believe he is not an American but is instead a native of Kenya. He has lied so often that I can believe little that he says. He is without a doubt the most deceitful and treacherous man ever to reside in the White House.
No one is perfect Logan and I believe the evidence is already in on just who was president when the country went under though there’s plenty of blame to go around. The rest of your post is just meaningless right wing gossip you spread amongst each other to imagine yourselves relevant.

Obama has never lied about his birthplace and you can link to nowhere he ever did. Nor can you link to any Kenyan relatives who said he was born in Kenya. The fact is Obama’s BC says exactly where he was born and no amount of internet gossip will ever change that fact no matter how much you wish it.

Location hidden

#148569 Mar 25, 2013
And you Libtards seem to forget that it was under Bill Clinton's watch that the that the Battle of Mogadishu failed. He tied our military down and ignored their requests for a more substantial force and after they bloodied our nose, Clinton pulled them out and all that did is embolden them.
If Clinton had really gone after alQaeda, there might never had been a 9/11/01!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#148570 Mar 25, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo stain, aren't you glad that you live in a country that allows you to be as stupid as you want to be?
Bryan Fischer says young people are liberal but become conservative as they get older "because smart people are conservative." …
What happened to you Poopoo stain?
They wouldn’t let me reply to you yesterday GB then I noticed they had scrapped all your posts. What’s the deal dude?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148571 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. So, how much time you got? LMAO
Yesterday was Rogue's joke day, as re recounted his story about bedding stupid liberal women. I stored it. Will relish it every time I need a good laugh. I thought it was the best - but hold on, LRS just outdid Rogue with the above. Yes, the limp slug tells me, or intimates, that he knows so many UN secrets and people, he would have to kill me should he divulge any of the top UN secrets or UN acquaintances. Ha ha. LRS now believes that the UN is a top secret organization, sleuths and all. Click and save. I now have double entertainment stored thanks to the two resident birther birfoons. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#148572 Mar 25, 2013
Ah, do you remember when the last time that an American ship was pirated? Ever here of the 1975 Mayaguez incident?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayaguez_inciden...
Nixon let the Marines kick some Commie azzes and it was not until recently that the Muslim pirates from Somali started to pirate our ships.
Again, out of the one hundred odd ongoing armed conflicts on this Earth only a couple do not involve Muslims. Muslims kill Jews, Christians, Hindus, etc. and when they are not busy doing that, they kill each other.

Location hidden

#148573 Mar 25, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo stain, aren't you glad that you live in a country that allows you to be as stupid as you want to be?
Bryan Fischer says young people are liberal but become conservative as they get older "because smart people are conservative." …
What happened to you Poopoo stain?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn’t let me reply to you yesterday GB then I noticed they had scrapped all your posts. What’s the deal dude?
Yep, "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."
-- Winston Churchill

Moreno Valley, CA

#148574 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently missed Nevada, didn't you?!? Poopo has selective amnesia!!!
Nevada Judge Calls ACORN 'Reprehensible,' Slaps Group With Maximum Fine for Voter Fraud
By Eric Shawn; August 10, 2011; FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/10/ju...
No I didn’t conveniently miss Nevada. Your Alzheimer’s must be affecting your memory again and you obviously didn’t read your own link. The case had nothing to do with voter fraud and you know this because we’ve discussed it before.

"This is not a voter registration fraud case, it is an improper compensation case," countered Lisa Rasmussen, the ACORN attorney, who argued that the fine should only be $1,000”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/10/ju...

Ottawa

#148575 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently missed Nevada, didn't you?!? Poopo has selective amnesia!!!
Nevada Judge Calls ACORN 'Reprehensible,' Slaps Group With Maximum Fine for Voter Fraud
By Eric Shawn; August 10, 2011; FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/10/ju...
Really. As the old proverb goes : "always consider the source". In this case, it's FoxNews.com . Oh well.

The good judge is your typical ignoramus who has never travelled outside his own little district. Proof of that is his calling "Uruguay" a banana republic. Of all the latin-American countries that are not a banana republics, that would be Uruguay. And why would a supposedly-educated judge slander a friendly country? Probably elected and barely able to read and write. I digress. This case is the first nation-wide where Acorn has been convicted. Only its employees have run afoul of election laws, not Acorn. Except of course in Nevada. A review of the "so-called" crimes shows some very minor illegal activities, and not as reprehensible as the "hanging judge suggested". Fine of $5,000 is the misdemeanour kind of fine and does not do justice to the term "reprehensible". Keep scouring the internet for hate dispatches, Rogue. You're very good at it.

Ottawa

#148576 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know that is BS! However, we know you'll just eat it up. Drink the jungle juice melonhead!
We all know your liking for racist taunts. Example : Poppo as a "slaveboi" (LRS tm reg'd). Now you write : "Drink the jungle juice melonhead!". I'm sure you'll be happy to elucidate on this latest little gem of yours, specially the "jungle juice" pearl.

Ottawa

#148578 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush made it possible for Obama to take out UBL!
And you keep forgetting that the vast number of non-combatants killed where NOT killed by Americans and 2,000 Americans killed happened under Obama's watch. Oh, didn't Obama say he would close GITMO and get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan within his first year in office?
You get an F minus, Rogue. So Bush got OBL because he got the stealth helicopters and drones going? Suuuure. And Colt or Browning or Winchester or Remington or Kalashnikov or whatever are the main responsible parties for killing OBL because they were the precursors of the firearm that killed OBL? You're totally , I mean totally, out of context. Obama got OBL, not to mention practically all of the AlQaeda leadership. Rogue, Rogue, yes, there were 2,000 deaths under Obama. He was sworn in Jan 2009. Did you expect him to immediately withdraw from the GWB-manufactured Iraq and Afghanistan messes? GWB got the US into those stupid wars, not Obama. That makes GWB responsible for ALL the deaths, US and Iraqi deaths in Iraq AND Afghanistan until every last US militiaman is taken out. Guantanamo? GWB opened it up to terrorists. Not Obama. You know very well Obama, in spite of his promise to do so, cannot close it. What's he to do with the captives who by now are so p'd off at the US, you do NOT want to set them free. And no country wants them except of course the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan and in the US-best-friend Saudi Arabia.

Ottawa

#148580 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he say he would cut the national debt in half by the end of his first term? He's really done nothing but campaign. Oh, and go on vacation!
Yes, he said it until about Oct 2008. Then, faced with the looming GWB-creared crisis, he mentioned it no more. Vacation ? Does he take more or less vacation than his predecessors? Before venturing into "Obama vacation", did you bother doing research on the subject?

Oh, how about Obama's visit to Israel? Comments? And how about the re-establishment of full relations between Turkey and Israel? Do you even realise how crucial this outcome was for the region? Heck, Obama even got Netanyahu to apologize to Turkey. Did you notice how subdued Netanyahu was this time, and in his own country yet? What say you? Kudos or vulgar riposte?

Ottawa

#148581 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did John Wayne call black people the N-word? Same for Rowdy Yates.
But Morgan Freeman called Birthers "racists" and most of us are not racists. And I dare say that a greater percentage of blacks are racists than are whites. Please note the CNN video has been .... deleted! I wonder why?
Morgan Freeman calls Tea Party racist; by Jeff Labrecque
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/09/23/morgan-free...
Why are you bringing up John Wayne and the N-word? I said I did not agree with his politics, but loved the guy nonetheless.

There was much truth to Morgan Freeman's racist statement on birthers. You're a birther. You are 100% racist and one need only read your patronizing, condenscending and paternalistic posts relative to blacks you've come across or heard on tv or radio. Look at your bosom buddy LRS, another birther birfoon. "Slaveboi and Jungle" are familiar expressions aimed at Poppo. You two ooze racism and are both charter members of the birther birfoon club. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

I know nothing about a deleted video.

Ottawa

#148583 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you Libtards seem to forget that it was under Bill Clinton's watch that the that the Battle of Mogadishu failed. He tied our military down and ignored their requests for a more substantial force and after they bloodied our nose, Clinton pulled them out and all that did is embolden them.
If Clinton had really gone after alQaeda, there might never had been a 9/11/01!!!
Rogue, we've been through this before . I corrected you, and as usual, you never came back. But, as per yopur ususal tactics, you come back a few months later and repeat the same gibberish which you know to be false yet expect your birther ilk to swallow it whole. GHB (Bush sr) dispatched troops to Somalia, NOT Clinton. You may be referring here to most unfortunate Blackhawk Down. Yes, that happened on Clinton's watch. That was a military operation in the field. How is Clinton responsbile for that? Do you believe that the Commander-in-Chief is responsible for every mission on the terrain, down to scouting details and cleaning of latrines?

You somehow link 9/11 to the US withdrawal from Somalia? Anything to attack Clinton and Democrats, right? FYI, Clinton took measures, and ordered OBL's capture, dead or alive. And if you should bother to read "Ghost wars" by pulitzer winner Steve Coll, you'll know that the CIA had been after OBL for a long time. One of the problems "snaring" the elusive OBL was his close ties to super US friend Saudi Arabia and OBL's family's well-documented friendship with the Bush family from patriarch on down.

Another F-minus for you, Rogue.

Ottawa

#148584 Mar 25, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Poopoo stain considered to be racist by you too?
Yes, not to mention vulgar, gross and schoolyard puerile.

Ottawa

#148586 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, do you remember when the last time that an American ship was pirated? Ever here of the 1975 Mayaguez incident?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayaguez_inciden...
Nixon let the Marines kick some Commie azzes and it was not until recently that the Muslim pirates from Somali started to pirate our ships.
Again, out of the one hundred odd ongoing armed conflicts on this Earth only a couple do not involve Muslims. Muslims kill Jews, Christians, Hindus, etc. and when they are not busy doing that, they kill each other.
Rogue, how many "American" ships have been pirated in the Indian Ocean?(Incidentally, there is no such thing as an American cargo OR passenger ship - they are all sailing under flags of convenience). Did one of those pirated incidents not have a happy ending? So, how many American-crewed ships have been pirated in the last 10 years? Don't forget, it is estimated that over 30,000 ships traverse the Indian ocean in so-called pirate-infested waters. Lately, and due to US, NATO and Indian actions, pirating of ships has become almost insignificant.

Ottawa

#148588 Mar 25, 2013
Shit Stain Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, not to mention vulgar, gross and schoolyard puerile.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I'll make sure that I keep using it.
How come you never call me a racist?
Heh, is it racist to call you shit stain as well, shit stain?
Like it or not, folks, the above is the typical language of birthers.

How come I never call you a racist? I said "yes", didn't I? But that is beside the point as you hate almost every living human being. You are an equal opportunity hater, a true-blue birther.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#148589 Mar 25, 2013
Supreme Court Justices Discuss Presidential Eligibility Case. Jibberish?
&fe ature=em-uploademail
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#148590 Mar 25, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>It must be that all of my posts were considered to be racist and vulgar, ya think?
Maybe they just don't like my choice of monikers.
Racist and vulgar? Certainly not Tacky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ObamaLogic 1,154,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Mothra 49,198
New Beach Boys song. 20 min The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Frijoles 71,015
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 38 min _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 41 min _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 3 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia