BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,530)

Showing posts 130,581 - 130,600 of173,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Is this meant for me? If so, I don't need to spend hours POURING over my words. I used to teach English.
You are right in calling my corrections petty, for they are. I did so only because you were petty in doing the same to LRS. What would you say to a truce?
I can see why you USED to teach English.
I was not petty in correcting LRS. You would not say that if you bothered to read a mere two weeks of his priceless posts. And his numerous corrections of my typos. Incidentally, I did not correct his typo as I never do that. "Your" instead of "you're" is NOT a typo. LRs is a crass uncultured vulgar boor. "I can forgive "crass", "uncultured", and "boor". But "vulgar" I cannot endure. The man oozes vulgarity.
Still waiting for the proofs I asked you. I supplied mine, two web sites a few minutes ago. I did say that if you proved your conjunction contentions, I'd bow. I wouldn't mind doing so, but prove it. You don't have to bow to me if you cannot. Just say you can't find it and we'll have that truce.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
Ok birthers, entertain me
I feel sure you can find better entertainment in your mirror.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My English is not the world's best, I'll grant you that. Howervr, isn't it strange that your right-wing friend, Logan, is still trying to find grammatical rules which I challenged her to locate. Still looking, I opine. And, loser, it's "you're", not "your". Typo, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Charitable will I be again, and won't correct your above post. So, English is your first and only language, right? Wow, one would think, being so multilingually-challenged, that you'd rate a minimum mediocre grade in the only language you supposedly know, namely English. You don't.
If you're referring to my post, you are 100% incorrect. It is "your"! What an idiot!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the third grade teacher when she informed that you would be repeating third grade for the third year in a row.
I see you have no comprehension of English at all. My post was a direct statement aimed at you, slaveboy! What a Melonhead!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not petty in correcting LRS. You would not say that if you bothered to read a mere two weeks of his priceless posts. And his numerous corrections of my typos. Incidentally, I did not correct his typo as I never do that. "Your" instead of "you're" is NOT a typo. LRs is a crass uncultured vulgar boor. "I can forgive "crass", "uncultured", and "boor". But "vulgar" I cannot endure. The man oozes vulgarity.
Still waiting for the proofs I asked you. I supplied mine, two web sites a few minutes ago. I did say that if you proved your conjunction contentions, I'd bow. I wouldn't mind doing so, but prove it. You don't have to bow to me if you cannot. Just say you can't find it and we'll have that truce.

LMAO You're getting schooled canadianqueer! LMAO

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sure you can find better entertainment in your mirror.
Please tell me you're not a birther. Birthers normally have literacy problems. As you've seen from the likes of LRS, Rogue, American er hmm Lady, Frank, Rush, and more, reading and writing are not exactly their fortes. You, on the other hand, have a strong grasp of the Bard's tongue. Are you to the birther cause what the erudite Goebbels was to the Nazi cause?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're referring to my post, you are 100% incorrect. It is "your"! What an idiot!
Okay, loser, here it is :

LRS wrote:
You flappers do freely admit that your stupid as hell each and everyday. Who ties your shoes in the morning? Mommie or Granny? squidscum

So, according to you,'your stupid" is correct. Stand down, LRS, stand down, you're childish and ridiculous.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO You're getting schooled canadianqueer! LMAO
Er, limpest of slugs, I wrote the above post.(see above). Had nice things to say about you too. How can that make it MY "getting schooled?" FYI, I'm not schooling her and she's not schooling me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you're not a birther. Birthers normally have literacy problems. As you've seen from the likes of LRS, Rogue, American er hmm Lady, Frank, Rush, and more, reading and writing are not exactly their fortes. You, on the other hand, have a strong grasp of the Bard's tongue. Are you to the birther cause what the erudite Goebbels was to the Nazi cause?
How cheap and petty. Just like Obumbler! Attempting to switch posts on me. That is a girlyman move, boy. LMAO Born Loser
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Er, limpest of slugs, I wrote the above post.(see above). Had nice things to say about you too. How can that make it MY "getting schooled?" FYI, I'm not schooling her and she's not schooling me.
You only wish canadianqueer! Naw, you've been getting schooled. No way around it. LMAO! Oh, should we start calling you Ascendo for short? LMAO! jakeleg says,'why I never use puppets'. You're a liar and a loser. Just like Obumbler.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I'm just curious. It says up there "Jacques from Ottawa" instead of the usual "Jacques Ottawa". It also says 2,597 posts since Feb 12 ! Now I know I may write a tad too much, but over 60 a day? A bit much.

I had registered a long long time ago, but didn't keep it up as, very often, I lose my connection and I have to re-register. Too much trouble. Now all of a sudden, seems to be back.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You only wish canadianqueer! Naw, you've been getting schooled. No way around it. LMAO! Oh, should we start calling you Ascendo for short? LMAO! jakeleg says,'why I never use puppets'. You're a liar and a loser. Just like Obumbler.
Here we go with the "QUEER" stuff again. That's twice just tonight. Can't keep it in, now can you? You told us all about the guy who put his hand on your thigh yesterday, and how he's missing some front teeth. Hmm, are you sure it's not the other way around and you're (your? LMAO LRS tm reg'd) missing the front teeth?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How cheap and petty. Just like Obumbler! Attempting to switch posts on me. That is a girlyman move, boy. LMAO Born Loser
1. That was not addressed to you, limp one. It was addressed to someone who can read and write;

2. Cheap, petty? Some vocabulary! I used those two words about an hour ago. What else you got?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not Obama was properly vetted matters little when one has backers who can manipulate those in power. Look how easily Obama himself intimidated, manipulated, and controlled the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, State Department, and most of Congress to cover up for his criminal act regarding Benghazi.
FYI, prior to our dishonest Presidentís being elected illegally to the WH, a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obamaís biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicagoís South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
Yes Iím afraid Logan is indeed a birther and another Benghazi expert as well.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. That was not addressed to you, limp one. It was addressed to someone who can read and write;
2. Cheap, petty? Some vocabulary! I used those two words about an hour ago. What else you got?
Merely pointing out how pathetic you are. Changing posts! Incredibly immature of you. That IS you though. LMAO Born Loser/King of the Haters

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Er, LRS. Remember how I asked you if you had any proof that UN workers report drunk to work? Still waiting,. Still waiting also if you know any UN worker, ever visited the UN, ever worked at the UN or any UN agency.

Predicted reply : "I've already answered all those questions, buttflapper. Now find them yourself". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I love good strong and wise conservative women. They tell the truth. Liberals hate the truth.
That is the only reason why I some times date Liberal women. You can get them into bed much faster...... but the next morning they are boring to talk to.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not assuming anything Rogue nor am I suggesting wide spread voter fraud. Iíll leave that up to Republicans. Iíll leave it up to enforcement to determine what is and whatís not voter fraud as well.
As for the NBPP, I link them with the thousand or so other white hate groups you have no idea of which is being investigated or monitored.
And lastly I suppose you assume the Martin family seeking an investigation into their sonís killing is not a reliable complaint.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/martin...
And there in lies the problem. The vast percentage of trial lawyers are .... Liberals. And since a vast percentage of prosecutors come from trial lawyers they turn a blind eye to Liberal white collar crimes.
Isn't it queer that Liberals are upset that we Americans are only 5% of the world population but use 25% of the energy and that is bad. And then they consider it good that we also have 25% of all the lawyers on this Earth too.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Yup wrote:
huh
Well, well, ole Rush is back. And with what is without a doubt the most eloquent sentence since he first laughingly appeared on Topix : "Yup".

Yup, "I'll have 25 lbs of pork rinds, 10 jumbo bags of Cheetohs, and a gallon of that awesome moonshine."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely pointing out how pathetic you are. Changing posts! Incredibly immature of you. That IS you though. LMAO Born Loser/King of the Haters
See my post 148499, child. I don't change posts. I don't have to, unlike you. At least, make an effort to alter your prose when you do that, though I suppose it's hard to camouflage boorish and vulgar characteristics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,581 - 130,600 of173,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,071,979
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 38 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min mdbuilder 45,462
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 1 hr BK2A 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr mr ridgway 3,815
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info