BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148503 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. That was not addressed to you, limp one. It was addressed to someone who can read and write;
2. Cheap, petty? Some vocabulary! I used those two words about an hour ago. What else you got?
Merely pointing out how pathetic you are. Changing posts! Incredibly immature of you. That IS you though. LMAO Born Loser/King of the Haters

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148505 Mar 24, 2013
Er, LRS. Remember how I asked you if you had any proof that UN workers report drunk to work? Still waiting,. Still waiting also if you know any UN worker, ever visited the UN, ever worked at the UN or any UN agency.

Predicted reply : "I've already answered all those questions, buttflapper. Now find them yourself". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148506 Mar 24, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I love good strong and wise conservative women. They tell the truth. Liberals hate the truth.
That is the only reason why I some times date Liberal women. You can get them into bed much faster...... but the next morning they are boring to talk to.

Location hidden

#148507 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m not assuming anything Rogue nor am I suggesting wide spread voter fraud. I’ll leave that up to Republicans. I’ll leave it up to enforcement to determine what is and what’s not voter fraud as well.
As for the NBPP, I link them with the thousand or so other white hate groups you have no idea of which is being investigated or monitored.
And lastly I suppose you assume the Martin family seeking an investigation into their son’s killing is not a reliable complaint.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/martin...
And there in lies the problem. The vast percentage of trial lawyers are .... Liberals. And since a vast percentage of prosecutors come from trial lawyers they turn a blind eye to Liberal white collar crimes.
Isn't it queer that Liberals are upset that we Americans are only 5% of the world population but use 25% of the energy and that is bad. And then they consider it good that we also have 25% of all the lawyers on this Earth too.

Ottawa

#148508 Mar 24, 2013
Yup wrote:
huh
Well, well, ole Rush is back. And with what is without a doubt the most eloquent sentence since he first laughingly appeared on Topix : "Yup".

Yup, "I'll have 25 lbs of pork rinds, 10 jumbo bags of Cheetohs, and a gallon of that awesome moonshine."

Ottawa

#148509 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely pointing out how pathetic you are. Changing posts! Incredibly immature of you. That IS you though. LMAO Born Loser/King of the Haters
See my post 148499, child. I don't change posts. I don't have to, unlike you. At least, make an effort to alter your prose when you do that, though I suppose it's hard to camouflage boorish and vulgar characteristics.

Ottawa

#148510 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the only reason why I some times date Liberal women. You can get them into bed much faster...... but the next morning they are boring to talk to.
Ha ha, well, I got my joke for the day. Think I'll save that one on my hard disk and rer-read it when I need a good laugh.

Location hidden

#148511 Mar 24, 2013
Recent ACORN Voter Fraud

State Year Details
AR 1998 A contractor with ACORN-affiliated Project Vote was arrested for falsifying about 400 voter registration cards.
CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.
2004 An ACORN employee admitted to forging signatures and registering three of her friends to vote 40 times.
CT 2008 The New York Post reported that ACORN submitted a voter registration card for a 7-year-old Bridgeport girl. Another 8,000 cards from the same city will be scrutinized for possible fraud.
FL 2009 In September, 11 ACORN workers were accused of forging voter registration applications in Miami-Dade County during the last election. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the state attorney’s office scoured hundreds of suspicious applications provided by ACORN and found 197 of 260 contained personal ID information that did not match any living person.
2008 Election officials in Brevard County have given prosecutors more than 23 suspect registrations from ACORN. The state's Division of Elections is also investigating complaints in Orange and Broward Counties.
2004 A Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokesman said ACORN was “singled out” among suspected voter registration groups for a 2004 wage initiative because it was “the common thread” in the agency’s fraud investigations.
IN 2008 Election officials in Indiana have thrown out more than 4,000 ACORN-submitted voter registrations after finding they had identical handwriting and included the names of many deceased Indianans, and even the name of a fast food restaurant.
MI 2008 Clerks in Detroit found a "sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent [voter] applications" from the Michigan branch of ACORN. Those applications have been turned over to the U.S. Attorney's office for investigation.
2004 The Detroit Free Press reported that “overzealous or unscrupulous campaign workers in several Michigan counties are under investigation for voter-registration fraud, suspected of attempting to register nonexistent people or forging applications for already-registered voters.” ACORN-affiliate Project Vote was one of two groups suspected of turning in the documents.
MO 2008 Nearly 400 ACORN-submitted registrations in Kansas City have been rejected due to duplication or fake information.
2007 Four ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City for charges including identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election.
2006 Eight ACORN employees in St. Louis were indicted on federal election fraud charges. Each of the eight faces up to five years in prison for forging signatures and submitting false information.
2003 Of 5,379 voter registration cards ACORN submitted in St. Louis, only 2,013 of those appeared to be valid. At least 1,000 are believed to be attempts to register voters illegally.
MN 2004 During a traffic stop, police found more than 300 voter registration cards in the trunk of a former ACORN employee, who had violated a legal requirements that registration cards be submitted to the Secretary of State within 10 days of being filled out and signed.
NC 2008 County elections officials have sent suspicious voter registration applications to the state Board of Elections. Many of the applications had similar or identical names, but with different addresses or dates of birth.
2004 North Carolina officials investigated ACORN for submitting fake voter registration cards.

Location hidden

#148512 Mar 24, 2013
NM 2008 Prosecutors are investigating more than 1,100 ACORN-submitted voter registration cards after a county clerk found them to be fraudulent. Many of the cards included duplicate names and slightly altered personal information.
2005 Four ACORN employees submitted as many as 3,000 potentially fraudulent signatures on the group’s Albuquerque ballot initiative. A local sheriff added:“It’s safe to say the forgery was widespread.”
2004 An ACORN employee registered a 13-year-old boy to vote. Citing this and other examples, New Mexico State Representative Joe Thompson stated that ACORN was “manufacturing voters” throughout New Mexico.
NV 2009 Nevada authorities indicted ACORN on 26 counts of voter registration fraud and 13 counts of illegally compensating canvassers. ACORN provided a bonus compensation program called “Blackjack” or “21+” for any canvasser who registered more than 20 voters per shift, which is illegal under Nevada law.
2008 Nevada state authorities raided ACORN's Las Vegas headquarters as part of a task force investigation of election fraud. Fraudulent registrations included players from the Dallas Cowboys.
OH 2008 ACORN activists gave Ohio residents cash and cigarettes in exchange for filling out voter registration card, according to the New York Post. Some voters claim to have registered dozens of times, and one man says he signed up on 72 cards.
2007 A man in Reynoldsburg was indicted on two felony counts of illegal voting and false registration, after being registered by ACORN to vote in two separate counties.
2004 A grand jury indicted a Columbus ACORN worker for submitting a false signature and false voter registration form. In Franklin County, two ACORN workers submitted what the director of the board of election supervisors called “blatantly false” forms. In Cuyahoga County, ACORN and its affiliate Project Vote submitted registration cards that had the highest rate of errors for any voter registration group.
PA 2009 Seven ACORN workers in the Pittsburgh area were indicted for submitting falsified voter registration forms. Six of the seven were also indicted for registering voters under an illegal quota system.
2008 State election officials have thrown out 57,435 voter registrations, the majority of which were submitted by ACORN. The registrations were thrown out after officials found "clearly fraudulent" signatures, vacant lots listed as addresses, and other signs of fraud.
2008 An ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.
2004 Reading’s Director of Elections received calls from numerous individuals complaining that ACORN employees deliberately put inaccurate information on their voter registration forms. The Berks County director of elections said voter fraud was “absolutely out of hand,” and added:“Not only do we have unintentional duplication of voter registration but we have blatant duplicate voter registrations.” The Berks County deputy director of elections added that ACORN was under investigation by the Department of Justice.
TX 2008 In Harris County, nearly 10,000 ACORN-submitted registrations were found to be invalid, including many with clearly fraudulent addresses or other personal information.
2008 ACORN turned in the voter registration form of David Young, who told reporters “The signature is not my signature. It’s not even close.” His social security number and date of birth were also incorrect.

Location hidden

#148513 Mar 24, 2013
VA 2005 In 2005, the Virginia State Board of Elections admonished Project Vote and ACORN for turning in a significant number of faulty voter registrations. An audit revealed that 83% of sampled registrations that were rejected for carrying false or questionable information were submitted by Project Vote. Many of these registrations carried social security numbers that exist for other people, listed non-existent or commercial addresses, or were for convicted felons in violation of state and federal election law.
In a letter to ACORN, the State Board of Elections reported that 56% of the voter registration applications ACORN turned in were ineligible. Further, a full 35% were not submitted in a timely manner, as required by law. The State Board of Elections also commented on what appeared to be evidence of intentional voter fraud. "Additionally,” they wrote,“information appears to have been altered on some applications where information given by the applicant in one color ink has been scratched through and re-entered in another color ink. Any alteration of a voter registration application is a Class 5 Felony in accordance with § 24.2-1009 of the Code of Virginia."
WA 2007 Three ACORN employees pleaded guilty, and four more were charged, in the worst case of voter registration fraud in Washington state history. More than 2,000 fraudulent voter registration cards were submitted by the group during a voter registration drive.
WI 2008 At least 33,000 ACORN-submitted registrations in Milwaukee have been called into question after it was found that the organizations had been using felons as registration workers, in violation of state election rules. Two people involved in the ongoing Wisconsin voter fraud investigation have been charged with felonies.
2004 The district attorney’s office investigated seven voter registration applications Project Vote employees filed in the names of people who said the group never contacted them. Former Project Vote employee Robert Marquise Blakely told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he had not met with any of the people whose voter registration applications he signed,“an apparent violation of state law,” according to the paper.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148514 Mar 24, 2013
Er, LRS. Remember how I asked you if you had any proof that UN workers report drunk to work? Still waiting,. Still waiting also if you know any UN worker, ever visited the UN, ever worked at the UN or any UN agency.
Predicted reply : "I've already answered all those questions, buttflapper. Now find them yourself". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Here you are dumbazz! I take it you haven't figured out Google yet. LMAO

http://www.ksdk.com/video/2207106532001/1/Amb...

What say you Ascendo? LMAO

Location hidden

#148515 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ha ha, well, I got my joke for the day. Think I'll save that one on my hard disk and rer-read it when I need a good laugh.
Well, maybe you like to talk about Hollywood stars, I don't.
Little people talk about people while I like to talk about ideas.
Entertainers should shut up and sing. Ever since Morgan Freeman said that we Birthers are racists, I just can't enjoy his work. I use to love Shawshank Redemption. I know he has a new movie out but I don't recall the title as I am not going to bother seeing it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148516 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is not what you think it is, jakeleg. I've been telling you this for while now. In typical fashion though, you can't swallow the truth. parasitic monkey nut growth

My English is not the world's best, I'll grant you that. Howervr, isn't it strange that your right-wing friend, Logan, is still trying to find grammatical rules which I challenged her to locate. Still looking, I opine. And, loser, it's "you're", not "your". Typo, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

Charitable will I be again, and won't correct your above post. So, English is your first and only language, right? Wow, one would think, being so multilingually-challenged, that you'd rate a minimum mediocre grade in the only language you supposedly know, namely English. You don't.

Here is the entire exchange moron. Please show me where in my post I incorrectly used "your". You can't. LMAO

Ascendo....LMAO
Rogue Squalor

Chicago, IL

#148517 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Recent ACORN Voter Fraud
You do realize that in your 3 continued posts, there wasn't one case of VOTER FRAUD listed?

There is a difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud, you MORON.

Next time you post 3 useless walls of text on so called "voter fraud", at least try to include one correct example.

Forget voter fraud. It seems the real crime here is your rampant posting fraud.

Ottawa

#148518 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are dumbazz! I take it you haven't figured out Google yet. LMAO
http://www.ksdk.com/video/2207106532001/1/Amb...
What say you Ascendo? LMAO
What a joke, what a birfoon birther you are. A video! Hosted by world-famous, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Patrick Jones who gives no sources except an obscure "ambassador" of procurement or somenthing. Who ever heard of that?. Frankly, limp loser, try and come up with something past kindergarten.

Also, do you know at least one UN employee? Ever visited any UN workplace, ever worked at the UN or any of its agencies? Told you, there is some drinkng going on, but no more than any workplace, govt or other with thousands of employees.

Ottawa

#148519 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you like to talk about Hollywood stars, I don't.
Little people talk about people while I like to talk about ideas.
Entertainers should shut up and sing. Ever since Morgan Freeman said that we Birthers are racists, I just can't enjoy his work. I use to love Shawshank Redemption. I know he has a new movie out but I don't recall the title as I am not going to bother seeing it.
Totally ridiculous post. What's their politics got to do with their acting? I never appreciated John Wayne's politics but I love his acting, get a kick out of seeing him every time. "The Quiet Man" the other day, he just plain shone. Same for Clint Eastwood. I sure as hell don't agree with his right-wing views, but I'll do a detour to see him in a movie where he acts or directs. Get out of that narrow tunnel, Rogue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148520 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What a joke, what a birfoon birther you are. A video! Hosted by world-famous, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Patrick Jones who gives no sources except an obscure "ambassador" of procurement or somenthing. Who ever heard of that?. Frankly, limp loser, try and come up with something past kindergarten.
Also, do you know at least one UN employee? Ever visited any UN workplace, ever worked at the UN or any of its agencies? Told you, there is some drinkng going on, but no more than any workplace, govt or other with thousands of employees.
There were many, many sources to choose from. When you figure out Google you should try it. Stuffed it in your face once again! LMAO
Born Loser/King of the Haters
Octtopussy

Floral Park, NY

#148521 Mar 24, 2013
Libturd wrote:
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2013.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xh37rWmUL9QXX&feature=you tube_gdata
8 names were on OBAMAs birth certicate as possible fathers, as torture they were forced to have intercourse with this woman knowning that this mite course an idiot to be born.

Location hidden

#148522 Mar 24, 2013
Eye nose, eye nose, you Libtards think that all Democrats are just like you, but they ain't.

Libertarian Democrat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In American politics, a libertarian Democrat is a member of the Democratic Party with libertarian leaning political viewpoints or views that are relatively libertarian compared to the views of the national party.
While other factions of the Democratic Party are organized in the Congress, like with the Congressional Progressive Caucus, Blue Dog Coalition and the New Democrat Coalition, the libertarian faction is not organized in such a way.

Location hidden

#148523 Mar 24, 2013
Libertarian Republican
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U.S. Representatives
U.S. Representative Justin Amash of Michigan[4]
U.S. Representative Kerry Bentivolio of Michigan[5]
U.S. Representative Jimmy Duncan of Tennessee[6]
U.S. Representative Michael Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania[7]
U.S. Representative Scott Garrett of New Jersey[6]
U.S. Representative Walter B. Jones of North Carolina[8]
U.S. Representative Raúl Labrador of Idaho[9]
U.S. Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky[10]
U.S. Representative Tom McClintock of California[6]
U.S. Representative Reid Ribble of Wisconsin [11]
U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher of California[12]
U.S. Representative David Schweikert of Arizona[13]
U.S. Representative Steve Stockman of Texas[14]
U.S. Representative Paul Broun of Georgia[15]
U.S. Representative Ted Yoho of Florida[16]
Former U.S. Representative Roscoe Bartlett of Maryland[6]
Former U.S. Representative Barry Goldwater, Jr. of California[17]
Former U.S. Representative Ron Paul of Texas[18]
Former U.S. Representative Connie Mack IV of Florida[19]
Former U.S. Representative Bob Barr of Georgia[20]
Former U.S. Representative Howard Buffett of Nebraska[21]
Former U.S. Representative H.R. Gross of Iowa[22]
Former U.S. Representative Joe Walsh of Illinois[23][24]
U.S. Senators
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas[25]
U.S. Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona[26]
U.S. Senator Mike Lee of Utah[27]
U.S. Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky[28][29]
U.S. Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania[30][31]
Former U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater of Arizona[32]
Former U.S. Senator Robert Taft of Ohio[33]
Former U.S. Senator George Frisbie Hoar of Massachusetts[34]
U.S. state governors
Governor Nikki Haley of South Carolina[35]
Governor Gary Herbert of Utah[36]
Governor Paul LePage of Maine[37]
Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada[38]
Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan[39]
Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin[40]
Former Governor Mitch Daniels of Indiana[41]
Former Governor Gary Johnson of New Mexico[42][disputed – discuss]
Former Governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina[43]
Former Governor William Weld of Massachusetts[44]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,154,054
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min Ralph 98,853
amy 12-20 58 min Ralph 4
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
abby 12-20 1 hr Ralph 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler