BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148476 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No comma required following "Obama who has perfected the art..." It disturbs the flow of the sentence.
Incorrect. A slight pause is needed so the comma is normally used.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148477 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím speechless, but hereís one you can add.
http://frabz.com/2o8q
A ping pong ball leaves you speechless, melonhead!

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148478 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
The above proves you wrong. Makes one wonder about the rest of your so-called "observations".
I'm finished playing games with you, Miss Grundy. And do continue your pettiness by correcing my typos. I stand by them as, unlike you, I don't spend hours poring over my words.
Is this meant for me? If so, I don't need to spend hours POURING over my words. I used to teach English.
You are right in calling my corrections petty, for they are. I did so only because you were petty in doing the same to LRS. What would you say to a truce?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148479 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's being covered for, melonhead! He is a fraud, make no mistake.
Itís not Obamaís fault your experts are nothing save everyday run of the mill birfoons Mr. Liars, but no matter; the one thing Obama cannot take away from you is your beliefs no matter how ridiculous.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148480 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is not what you think it is, jakeleg. I've been telling you this for while now. In typical fashion though, you can't swallow the truth. parasitic monkey nut growth
My English is not the world's best, I'll grant you that. Howervr, isn't it strange that your right-wing friend, Logan, is still trying to find grammatical rules which I challenged her to locate. Still looking, I opine. And, loser, it's "you're", not "your". Typo, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

Charitable will I be again, and won't correct your above post. So, English is your first and only language, right? Wow, one would think, being so multilingually-challenged, that you'd rate a minimum mediocre grade in the only language you supposedly know, namely English. You don't.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148481 Mar 24, 2013
Corr : Howervr. Nope. However.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148482 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
I left a secret in my post for you, jakeleg. See if you can find it. LMAO
Sorry, loser, stay in your closet. I'm not interested.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148483 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A ping pong ball leaves you speechless, melonhead!
Said the third grade teacher when she informed that you would be repeating third grade for the third year in a row.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148485 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Is this meant for me? If so, I don't need to spend hours POURING over my words. I used to teach English.
You are right in calling my corrections petty, for they are. I did so only because you were petty in doing the same to LRS. What would you say to a truce?
I can see why you USED to teach English.
I was not petty in correcting LRS. You would not say that if you bothered to read a mere two weeks of his priceless posts. And his numerous corrections of my typos. Incidentally, I did not correct his typo as I never do that. "Your" instead of "you're" is NOT a typo. LRs is a crass uncultured vulgar boor. "I can forgive "crass", "uncultured", and "boor". But "vulgar" I cannot endure. The man oozes vulgarity.
Still waiting for the proofs I asked you. I supplied mine, two web sites a few minutes ago. I did say that if you proved your conjunction contentions, I'd bow. I wouldn't mind doing so, but prove it. You don't have to bow to me if you cannot. Just say you can't find it and we'll have that truce.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148487 Mar 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Ok birthers, entertain me
I feel sure you can find better entertainment in your mirror.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148488 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My English is not the world's best, I'll grant you that. Howervr, isn't it strange that your right-wing friend, Logan, is still trying to find grammatical rules which I challenged her to locate. Still looking, I opine. And, loser, it's "you're", not "your". Typo, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Charitable will I be again, and won't correct your above post. So, English is your first and only language, right? Wow, one would think, being so multilingually-challenged, that you'd rate a minimum mediocre grade in the only language you supposedly know, namely English. You don't.
If you're referring to my post, you are 100% incorrect. It is "your"! What an idiot!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148489 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the third grade teacher when she informed that you would be repeating third grade for the third year in a row.
I see you have no comprehension of English at all. My post was a direct statement aimed at you, slaveboy! What a Melonhead!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148490 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not petty in correcting LRS. You would not say that if you bothered to read a mere two weeks of his priceless posts. And his numerous corrections of my typos. Incidentally, I did not correct his typo as I never do that. "Your" instead of "you're" is NOT a typo. LRs is a crass uncultured vulgar boor. "I can forgive "crass", "uncultured", and "boor". But "vulgar" I cannot endure. The man oozes vulgarity.
Still waiting for the proofs I asked you. I supplied mine, two web sites a few minutes ago. I did say that if you proved your conjunction contentions, I'd bow. I wouldn't mind doing so, but prove it. You don't have to bow to me if you cannot. Just say you can't find it and we'll have that truce.

LMAO You're getting schooled canadianqueer! LMAO

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148491 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sure you can find better entertainment in your mirror.
Please tell me you're not a birther. Birthers normally have literacy problems. As you've seen from the likes of LRS, Rogue, American er hmm Lady, Frank, Rush, and more, reading and writing are not exactly their fortes. You, on the other hand, have a strong grasp of the Bard's tongue. Are you to the birther cause what the erudite Goebbels was to the Nazi cause?

Ottawa

#148494 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're referring to my post, you are 100% incorrect. It is "your"! What an idiot!
Okay, loser, here it is :

LRS wrote:
You flappers do freely admit that your stupid as hell each and everyday. Who ties your shoes in the morning? Mommie or Granny? squidscum

So, according to you,'your stupid" is correct. Stand down, LRS, stand down, you're childish and ridiculous.

Ottawa

#148496 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO You're getting schooled canadianqueer! LMAO
Er, limpest of slugs, I wrote the above post.(see above). Had nice things to say about you too. How can that make it MY "getting schooled?" FYI, I'm not schooling her and she's not schooling me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148497 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you're not a birther. Birthers normally have literacy problems. As you've seen from the likes of LRS, Rogue, American er hmm Lady, Frank, Rush, and more, reading and writing are not exactly their fortes. You, on the other hand, have a strong grasp of the Bard's tongue. Are you to the birther cause what the erudite Goebbels was to the Nazi cause?
How cheap and petty. Just like Obumbler! Attempting to switch posts on me. That is a girlyman move, boy. LMAO Born Loser
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148498 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Er, limpest of slugs, I wrote the above post.(see above). Had nice things to say about you too. How can that make it MY "getting schooled?" FYI, I'm not schooling her and she's not schooling me.
You only wish canadianqueer! Naw, you've been getting schooled. No way around it. LMAO! Oh, should we start calling you Ascendo for short? LMAO! jakeleg says,'why I never use puppets'. You're a liar and a loser. Just like Obumbler.

Ottawa

#148499 Mar 24, 2013
I'm just curious. It says up there "Jacques from Ottawa" instead of the usual "Jacques Ottawa". It also says 2,597 posts since Feb 12 ! Now I know I may write a tad too much, but over 60 a day? A bit much.

I had registered a long long time ago, but didn't keep it up as, very often, I lose my connection and I have to re-register. Too much trouble. Now all of a sudden, seems to be back.

Ottawa

#148500 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You only wish canadianqueer! Naw, you've been getting schooled. No way around it. LMAO! Oh, should we start calling you Ascendo for short? LMAO! jakeleg says,'why I never use puppets'. You're a liar and a loser. Just like Obumbler.
Here we go with the "QUEER" stuff again. That's twice just tonight. Can't keep it in, now can you? You told us all about the guy who put his hand on your thigh yesterday, and how he's missing some front teeth. Hmm, are you sure it's not the other way around and you're (your? LMAO LRS tm reg'd) missing the front teeth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min sonicfilter 1,142,145
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 48,456
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 2 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 2 hr Rowdy Yates 5
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Forever Yours 34
Snopes confirms: X-MAS delivery VIRUS 2 hr Yes its true 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance