BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,528)

Showing posts 130,541 - 130,560 of167,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544 ...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather rely on established organisations, not some fly-by-night climate change denyers or you, Rogue. I am not a climatologist or a scientist. But then, neither are you. I find that actual reporting of climate change or climate warming is much more frequent than the naysayers. I do know that here in Ottawa, we don't have the winters of yesterday - statistics attest to that. But not just statistics, we can actually see the change. We had a tougher winter this year, more snow, more cold. But you know, that does not change the average for the last 20, 30, 40, 50 years. Same in Europe, parts of Asia. There are ups and downs, but according to reputable scientists and laboratories, more ups in temperatures than downs. Are you able to read more than a sensationalist or hate headline? Read this, then :
nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
And don't ask me to discuss the mechanics and innards of things weather. I can't. But then neither can you.
Isn't it funny. Jacques does not believe my source but his source is the same as mine. Both JSTOR and NSIDC are UC Boulder!!! They just changed there name when they went from pushing the Next Little Ice Age to push Global Warming. Does Jacques understand anything he reads?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Hummm, Obama's Science adviser used to think we were entering an Ice Age way back in 1971!!!

September 29, 2009, 12:29 pm
Holdren’s Ice Age Tidal Wave
By JOHN TIERNEY
As a long-time student of John P. Holdren’s gloomy visions of the future, like his warnings about global famines and resource shortages, I can’t resist passing along another one that has just been dug up. This one was made in 1971, long before Dr. Holdren came President Obama’s science adviser, in an essay just unearthed by zombietime (a blog that has been republishing excerpts of his past writings). In the 1971 essay,“Overpopulation and the Potential for Ecocide,” Dr. Holdren and his co-author, the ecologist Paul Ehrlich, warned of a coming ice age.

They certainly weren’t the only scientists in the 1970s to warn of a coming ice age, but I can’t think of any others who were so creative in their catastrophizing. Although they noted that the greenhouse effect from rising emissions of carbon dioxide emissions could cause future warming of the planet, they concluded from the mid-century cooling trend that the consequences of human activities (like industrial soot, dust from farms, jet exhaust, urbanization and deforestation) were more likely to first cause an ice age. Dr. Holdren and Dr. Ehrlich wrote:

The effects of a new ice age on agriculture and the supportability of large human populations scarcely need elaboration here. Even more dramatic results are possible, however; for instance, a sudden outward slumping in the Antarctic ice cap, induced by added weight, could generate a tidal wave of proportions unprecedented in recorded history.
But that would just be the beginning. Dr. Holdren and Dr. Ehrlich continued:

If man survives the comparatively short-term threat of making the planet too cold, there is every indication he is quite capable of making it too warm not long thereafter. For the remaining major means of interference with the global heat balance is the release of energy from fossil and nuclear fuels. As pointed out previously, all this energy is ultimately degraded to heat. What are today scattered local effects of its disposition will in time, with the continued growth of population and energy consumption, give way to global warming.… Again, the exact form such consequences might take is unknown; the melting of the ice caps with a concomitant 150-foot increase in sea level might be one of them.
http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/2...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Carson Makes Obama Sit Through the Longest 27 Minutes Of His Presidency
With President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and other national leaders in attendance, Dr. Carson spoke plainly about the great challenges facing America today:
moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility.”
http://www.policymic.com/articles/25666/ben-c...
This time Fox was at least fair AL, but balanced clearly continues to elude them.

DR. BEN CARSON SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

“Carson should publicly apologize and stop going on TV doing "victory laps" and proclaiming that reaction to his speech was overwhelmingly positive. That's not the point. While many might agree with his positions (and many others don't as shown by the November election results), voicing them at the National Prayer Breakfast in front of the president was the wrong venue”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/12/dr-...

Also note that Carson’s positions were soundly rejected in the last presidential election. Apparently he never got the memo.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lol, it's very funny to see uneducated people dream up conspiracy theories. This is exactly how birtherism started. Some loser like Rogue Moron dreamed up a fable and all the other losers hopped on board.

Rogue Moron, JSTOR is a scholarly database. That's it. Nothing more.

Please shut your yapper before you embarrass yourself even further.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
And yet another brilliant move! Make It Hurt! Wonder if Obumbler has ever heard, careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/22/fa...
This is the stuff government spends money on Mr. Liars. One can’t spend the last two years calling for cuts in government spending and then complain when the cuts are made.

Oh oh, what’s this? The enemy of the State receiving Israel’s highest award?

Obama first sitting president to receive Medal of Distinction in Israel
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_t...

At about the 7 min mark of Rachel’s broadcast she shows exactly why Fox viewers are so misinformed. At the event Obama was to receive the award she shows split screens of CNN and MSNBC showing the event live.

Fox on the other hand was running a segment about repealing Obamacare and at the exact moment Obama was being honored with Israel’s highest civilian award Fox was running a commercial referring to Obama as an enemy of the State of Israel.

Remarkable!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, it's very funny to see uneducated people dream up conspiracy theories. This is exactly how birtherism started. Some loser like Rogue Moron dreamed up a fable and all the other losers hopped on board.
Rogue Moron, JSTOR is a scholarly database. That's it. Nothing more.
Please shut your yapper before you embarrass yourself even further.
Both JSTOR and NSIDC are both out of UC Boulder and are both in their weather department!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

There were reports ten years ago of large convoys between Iraq and Syria. Sounds plausible to me!!!

Guess where Syria’s chemical weapons originate
Posted on March 22, 2013

Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely says he has confirmation that Syrian forces have used chemical weapons against rebel forces and civilians, and those weapons are likely stockpiles received from Iraq prior to the U.S.-led invasion 10 years ago.

Vallely has met twice in the region with military commanders for the Free Syrian Army, which he describes as the largest and much more moderate faction among the rebels, which also include elements of al-Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood. He also gets regular reports from a Canadian medical team. Vallely told WND that team is certain that a chlorine gas weapon was used in recent strikes.

“From what I received from the Canadian medical team who works out of Aleppo is that is was chlorine and that what you saw were the reactions on those videos that were put out within the last week,” Vallely said.“The chlorine, the choking, the skin, depending on the density of the chlorine will cause skin irritation. If it’s mixed with other types of gases too, then it could have an even more enhanced effect on the human body, not only breathing but on the skin.”

Vallely believes the chemical weapons are clearly the work of the Assad regime and that the regime will try to pin the blame on the rebels. He said this is not the first time that the beleaguered government has turned WMD on its own people and that he has evidence of a similar attack last summer.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/guess-whe...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Now, don't be running off crying like a scalded-ass ape when/if this occurs. Otay, sonic? LMAO
Let me know if you ever get a clue Romper.(Unlike Romper the 3rd grade dropout I won't hold my breath).

Hint for Romper - they don't give you bonus points for clinging to a fable after you've been told you're wrong
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both JSTOR and NSIDC are both out of UC Boulder and are both in their weather department!!!
Not only is this completely wrong, you're incredibly stupid for thinking so.

JSTOR is a database for scholarly journals on all subjects.

Rogue Moron, I realize you're too ignorant to be embarrassed when you make a gigantic fool out of yourself, but this is yet another instance where you should be very very embarrassed.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Congrats Tacky

Romper Rouge has proven to be more pathetically ignorant than you.

I can hear the chant from the riverbank now "I'm number 2. I'm number 2". And Romper Rouge declares "victory" ....

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio May Investigate Claims By Obama's Purported Cousin; Kansas
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sean Hannity On Muslim Obama Going To Muslim School In Indonesia - 3/22/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Redistributing our wealth. Cost rising every year.
http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm#.UUz8gby...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Only in the swamps of Birfistan would ignorance be celebrated
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
WOW, Louisiana Loser was able to link to a wiki that does not mention JSTOR is any way, shape or form.

BRILLIANT

LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I thought Dave Brown and Kentucky Fried Birfoon were as dumb and crazy as it got, but then Rogue Moron and Mr. Liars began their run for the crown and smashed every record set by their predecessors.

LOLOLOLOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
I thought Dave Brown and Kentucky Fried Birfoon were as dumb and crazy as it got, but then Rogue Moron and Mr. Liars began their run for the crown and smashed every record set by their predecessors.

LOLOLOLOL
You do know dumb ass Davey was originally from Ohio don't you.(Although much of his poundage was added in Seymour, IN)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There were reports ten years ago of large convoys between Iraq and Syria. Sounds plausible to me!!!
Guess where Syria’s chemical weapons originate
Posted on March 22, 2013
Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely says he has confirmation that Syrian forces have used chemical weapons against rebel forces and civilians, and those weapons are likely stockpiles received from Iraq prior to the U.S.-led invasion 10 years ago.
Vallely has met twice in the region with military commanders for the Free Syrian Army, which he describes as the largest and much more moderate faction among the rebels, which also include elements of al-Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood. He also gets regular reports from a Canadian medical team. Vallely told WND that team is certain that a chlorine gas weapon was used in recent strikes.
“From what I received from the Canadian medical team who works out of Aleppo is that is was chlorine and that what you saw were the reactions on those videos that were put out within the last week,” Vallely said.“The chlorine, the choking, the skin, depending on the density of the chlorine will cause skin irritation. If it’s mixed with other types of gases too, then it could have an even more enhanced effect on the human body, not only breathing but on the skin.”
Vallely believes the chemical weapons are clearly the work of the Assad regime and that the regime will try to pin the blame on the rebels. He said this is not the first time that the beleaguered government has turned WMD on its own people and that he has evidence of a similar attack last summer.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/guess-whe...
Speculation by one man. And it's cash to you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and both have studied glacier decreases at both poles. There has been glacier renewal, but no way does it offset the losses over the years.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just showing you where NSIDC was located. Boulder, CO. One should have been able to pick up, rather quickly, that it was not about JSTOR! More hairspray boy. LMAO
Louisiana Loser has his special brand of illiteracy on full display.

Mr. Liars is well aware that her/his reply was to:

"Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is this completely wrong, you're incredibly stupid for thinking so.

JSTOR is a database for scholarly journals on all subjects.

Rogue Moron, I realize you're too ignorant to be embarrassed when you make a gigantic fool out of yourself, but this is yet another instance where you should be very very embarrassed."

Clearly the topic is JSTOR, which is merely a scholarly database.

Birfoons are not familiar with scholarly research at all, so it is no wonder they get confused.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
Let's just flatten all of the Middle East! Best solution yet.
More death threats from the immature birther birfoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,541 - 130,560 of167,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,140
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,034,247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min DonPanic 43,017
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 2twisted 4,032
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 4 hr Arlene Adelman 323
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr cartooni 67,197
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr John 3,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 96,140
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••