BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

news flash

Coffeyville, KS

#148547 Mar 25, 2013
Plus all the innocent lives anywhere near where the drone strikes. Don't forget those lives.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148548 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The last Republican president is responsible for over 6,000 lost American lives in Afghanistan and Iraq + over 150,000 Iraqis and Afghans + over $2 billion in wasted dollars on those wars + over 35,000 maimed GIs,+ destroyed precious and current infrastructure. Compared to this last Republican's record, the present one lost 4 lives (though deplorable, sad, and should not have happened). Quite a comparison, Rogue, you're absolutely right.
Corr :$2 trillion, NOT $2 billion.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148549 Mar 25, 2013
Got your msg. Thank you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148550 Mar 25, 2013
news flash wrote:
Plus all the innocent lives anywhere near where the drone strikes. Don't forget those lives.
Still a drop in the bucket compared to GWB's Afghan and Iraq misadventures. Obama also "got" most the terrorists GWB was supposedly after yet never bagged one single one. I hasten to add, though, a sad drop in the bucket, as all lives are precious.
Just sayin

Cynthiana, KY

#148551 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Squalor wrote:
If Benghazi had happened under Bush it would be celebrated as the least deadliest day of his failed presidency.
4 dead in and Embassy attack. 4 years as President and that's all you Teabaggers got?
Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton, and Bush 43 could only dream of having Obama's success rate at keeping America safe.
No, I got more:
•$6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.
• Obamacare — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and which will likely bankrupt the nation.
• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Light Squared, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.
• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.
• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).
• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.
• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama desribed as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.
• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).
• Before he entered politics, Obama worked as a lawyer suing banks in landmark cases, forcing them to give home loans to unqualified minority borrowers — a practice now understood as one of the primary initial causes of the eventual housing bubble and market collapse.
• Handed out over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the onerous requirements of Obamacare.
• Greatly expanding the number of unaccountable “czars,” which essentially amounts to unilaterally adding new federal departments with no congressional oversight — leading to a true “bureaucracy” in the original sense (rule by unelected bureaucrats).
• Using taxpayer dollars to bail out the private pension funds of autoworkers’ unions at GM & Chrysler.
• Illegally ending the welfare-to-work requirements passed by Congress.
• Doling out $800 billion in stimulus cash for “shovel-ready” jobs that didn’t exist — the money just evaporated with no measurable economic benefit.
• Alienating and isolating Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.
• Apologizing to Islamists and terrorists for offending them.
• Under Obama’s watch, for the first time in history America’s credit rating was downgraded, due to his poor economic policies.
• Stopped American oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, allowing other nations with worse environmental records to drill instead — thereby managing to both weaken our economy and damage the environment simultaneously.
• Proposed in 2008 to intentionally bankrupt the coal industry — and now lies to voters and workers in coal-producing regions about his true intent.
• Pretends to be concerned about skyrocketing energy prices, when in fact he vowed to increase them on purpose (so as to make alternative energy schemes more competitive.)
• In a primary debate against Hillary Clinton in 2008, Obama said he would never force people to buy health insurance, since those without it couldn’t afford to buy it. Less than two years later, he rammed through Obamacare, which does indeed force people to buy health insurance.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148552 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
VA 2005 In 2005, the Virginia State Board of Elections admonished Project Vote and ACORN for turning in a significant number of faulty voter registrations. An audit revealed that 83% of sampled registrations that were rejected for carrying false or questionable information were submitted by Project Vote. Many of these registrations carried social security numbers that exist for other people, listed non-existent or commercial addresses, or were for convicted felons in violation of state and federal election law.
In a letter to ACORN, the State Board of Elections reported that 56% of the voter registration applications ACORN turned in were ineligible. Further, a full 35% were not submitted in a timely manner, as required by law. The State Board of Elections also commented on what appeared to be evidence of intentional voter fraud. "Additionally,” they wrote,“information appears to have been altered on some applications where information given by the applicant in one color ink has been scratched through and re-entered in another color ink. Any alteration of a voter registration application is a Class 5 Felony in accordance with § 24.2-1009 of the Code of Virginia."
WA 2007 Three ACORN employees pleaded guilty, and four more were charged, in the worst case of voter registration fraud in Washington state history. More than 2,000 fraudulent voter registration cards were submitted by the group during a voter registration drive.
WI 2008 At least 33,000 ACORN-submitted registrations in Milwaukee have been called into question after it was found that the organizations had been using felons as registration workers, in violation of state election rules. Two people involved in the ongoing Wisconsin voter fraud investigation have been charged with felonies.
2004 The district attorney’s office investigated seven voter registration applications Project Vote employees filed in the names of people who said the group never contacted them. Former Project Vote employee Robert Marquise Blakely told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he had not met with any of the people whose voter registration applications he signed,“an apparent violation of state law,” according to the paper.
Lotta workers defrauding ACORN, but ACORN did what exactly?

ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office

“An independent investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office and the Attorney General of California vindicated ACORN of any wrongdoing”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-atlas/acor...

“There’s a huge difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud. And while ACORN, which hires part-time,$8-an-hour canvassers to go door-to-door and register people to vote, has had widespread problems with phony registrations invented by employees who don’t want to work, the problem has never been that it sent people to the polls using bogus identities or to vote in any other fraudulent manner. Even the Republican prosecutor of the largest ACORN case to date said the shenanigans of ACORN workers were "not intended to permit illegal voting."
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/the-whoppers...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148553 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
When I figure out Google? Do you mean when I figure out how to find made-up trash and hate videos and websites that have no substance? That's you, not me.
You still have not told us of your deep knowledge of the UN and its employees.
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. So, how much time you got? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148555 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A logical conclusion, I agree, but not a rule.
As to LRS, and if you saw his latest this morning on Hillary Clinton's house arrest, it still makes me wonder how you can claim to be a member of the birther clan. That group is mostly composed of loser/haters like him.
This coming from the "Born Loser"/"King of the Haters! Carries absolutely no weight. Your opinion doesn't count here. Not one iota.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148556 Mar 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lotta workers defrauding ACORN, but ACORN did what exactly?
ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office
“An independent investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office and the Attorney General of California vindicated ACORN of any wrongdoing”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-atlas/acor...
“There’s a huge difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud. And while ACORN, which hires part-time,$8-an-hour canvassers to go door-to-door and register people to vote, has had widespread problems with phony registrations invented by employees who don’t want to work, the problem has never been that it sent people to the polls using bogus identities or to vote in any other fraudulent manner. Even the Republican prosecutor of the largest ACORN case to date said the shenanigans of ACORN workers were "not intended to permit illegal voting."
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/the-whoppers...
You conveniently missed Nevada, didn't you?!? Poopo has selective amnesia!!!

Nevada Judge Calls ACORN 'Reprehensible,' Slaps Group With Maximum Fine for Voter Fraud
By Eric Shawn; August 10, 2011; FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/10/ju...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148557 Mar 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lotta workers defrauding ACORN, but ACORN did what exactly?
ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office
“An independent investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office and the Attorney General of California vindicated ACORN of any wrongdoing”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-atlas/acor...
“There’s a huge difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud. And while ACORN, which hires part-time,$8-an-hour canvassers to go door-to-door and register people to vote, has had widespread problems with phony registrations invented by employees who don’t want to work, the problem has never been that it sent people to the polls using bogus identities or to vote in any other fraudulent manner. Even the Republican prosecutor of the largest ACORN case to date said the shenanigans of ACORN workers were "not intended to permit illegal voting."
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/the-whoppers...
Well, we all know that is BS! However, we know you'll just eat it up. Drink the jungle juice melonhead!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148558 Mar 25, 2013
Oh Poopo, what ever happened to ACORN?
Isn't it queer that the Democrat controlled Congress voted to defund ACORN in 2009 and...... Obama signed it into law!!!
That is okay as they morphed into organizations with different names!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148559 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The last Republican president is responsible for over 6,000 lost American lives in Afghanistan and Iraq + over 150,000 Iraqis and Afghans + over $2 billion in wasted dollars on those wars + over 35,000 maimed GIs,+ destroyed precious and current infrastructure. Compared to this last Republican's record, the present one lost 4 lives (though deplorable, sad, and should not have happened). Quite a comparison, Rogue, you're absolutely right.
Bush made it possible for Obama to take out UBL!
And you keep forgetting that the vast number of non-combatants killed where NOT killed by Americans and 2,000 Americans killed happened under Obama's watch. Oh, didn't Obama say he would close GITMO and get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan within his first year in office?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148560 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know that is BS! However, we know you'll just eat it up. Drink the jungle juice melonhead!
Yep, and Poopo does not understand why the Democrat controlled Congress defund ACORN in 2009 and why Obama sign it into law?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148561 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush made it possible for Obama to take out UBL!
And you keep forgetting that the vast number of non-combatants killed where NOT killed by Americans and 2,000 Americans killed happened under Obama's watch. Oh, didn't Obama say he would close GITMO and get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan within his first year in office?
Didn't he say he would cut the national debt in half by the end of his first term? He's really done nothing but campaign. Oh, and go on vacation!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148562 Mar 25, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi shouldn't be taken so lightly. Much bigger than the Watergate scandal, in spite of what Hilary says, people were left to die. Please mark me down as a birther as well even though Barrys' current address is a bigger problem for our country than where he was born.
Whatever happened in Benghazi pales in comparison to the pre-emptive war in Iraq Bush lied us into, so excuse me if I can’t get as excited as you wingers about a terrorist attack on a US consulate or whatever it was. If nearly 5 thousand dead US troops and over 32 thousand wounded can’t rile your feathers then anything you have to say about Benghazi would be disingenuous at best.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148563 Mar 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally ridiculous post. What's their politics got to do with their acting? I never appreciated John Wayne's politics but I love his acting, get a kick out of seeing him every time. "The Quiet Man" the other day, he just plain shone. Same for Clint Eastwood. I sure as hell don't agree with his right-wing views, but I'll do a detour to see him in a movie where he acts or directs. Get out of that narrow tunnel, Rogue.
Did John Wayne call black people the N-word? Same for Rowdy Yates.
But Morgan Freeman called Birthers "racists" and most of us are not racists. And I dare say that a greater percentage of blacks are racists than are whites. Please note the CNN video has been .... deleted! I wonder why?

Morgan Freeman calls Tea Party racist; by Jeff Labrecque
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/09/23/morgan-free...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148564 Mar 25, 2013
Oh, now it is working;

Morgan Freeman Tells CNN's Piers Morgan That Tea Party Is Racist; 9/23/2011 by Patrick Kevin Day

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/morgan-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148565 Mar 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened in Benghazi pales in comparison to the pre-emptive war in Iraq Bush lied us into, so excuse me if I can’t get as excited as you wingers about a terrorist attack on a US consulate or whatever it was. If nearly 5 thousand dead US troops and over 32 thousand wounded can’t rile your feathers then anything you have to say about Benghazi would be disingenuous at best.
Again with the false allegation that Bush lied but Bill and Hillary did not lie? Nor did John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, etc.?
And isn't it a good thing that Saddamn Hussein is no longer alive?
Where I am upset that we did not leave Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was dead!
There is nothing we can do in these Muslim lands to make them respect us or other nations. But we should let every country know that if they should step out of line, we will beat them back into to boxes.
And now that UBL is dead, we should have pulled out of Afghanistan and cut off funding to both Afghanistan and Pakistan!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148566 Mar 25, 2013
Oh, and I like what the Russians do to Muslim pirates. Execute them on the spot!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148568 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thank you for that truthful analysis of me.
You, of course, are one of those who find Obama to be perfect in spite of the fact he is destroying our country, is a racist, has told different versions about his birthplace, has been giving our money to his Muslim terrorist allies while doing nothing to provide for the homeless and poverty stricken Americans, and refused to lift a finger to rescue the besieged Americans in Benghazi when it was within his power and ability to do so. To cover up his betrayal of them, he and his cohorts have fabricated several different stories of the atrocity, none of which are believable; and athat seems to be approved by his worshippers.
I resent the term “birther” but I do believe he is not an American but is instead a native of Kenya. He has lied so often that I can believe little that he says. He is without a doubt the most deceitful and treacherous man ever to reside in the White House.
No one is perfect Logan and I believe the evidence is already in on just who was president when the country went under though there’s plenty of blame to go around. The rest of your post is just meaningless right wing gossip you spread amongst each other to imagine yourselves relevant.

Obama has never lied about his birthplace and you can link to nowhere he ever did. Nor can you link to any Kenyan relatives who said he was born in Kenya. The fact is Obama’s BC says exactly where he was born and no amount of internet gossip will ever change that fact no matter how much you wish it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Bluestater 1,224,607
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,064
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Gas Woman 69,825
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr _Zoey_ 5,213
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 5,951
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 13 hr boundary painter 1,175
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 hr boundary painter 1,650
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]