BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189896 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#148527 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Logan wrote, "<quoted text>
Whether or not Obama was properly vetted matters little when one has backers who can manipulate those in power. Look how easily Obama himself intimidated, manipulated, and controlled the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, State Department, and most of Congress to cover up for his criminal act regarding Benghazi.
FYI, prior to our dishonest President’s being elected illegally to the WH, a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
"

Yes I’m afraid Logan is indeed a birther and another Benghazi expert as well.
Benghazi shouldn't be taken so lightly. Much bigger than the Watergate scandal, in spite of what Hilary says, people were left to die. Please mark me down as a birther as well even though Barrys' current address is a bigger problem for our country than where he was born.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148528 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you USED to teach English.
I was not petty in correcting LRS. You would not say that if you bothered to read a mere two weeks of his priceless posts. And his numerous corrections of my typos. Incidentally, I did not correct his typo as I never do that. "Your" instead of "you're" is NOT a typo. LRs is a crass uncultured vulgar boor. "I can forgive "crass", "uncultured", and "boor". But "vulgar" I cannot endure. The man oozes vulgarity.
Still waiting for the proofs I asked you. I supplied mine, two web sites a few minutes ago. I did say that if you proved your conjunction contentions, I'd bow. I wouldn't mind doing so, but prove it. You don't have to bow to me if you cannot. Just say you can't find it and we'll have that truce.
Your comment I can see why you USED to teach English is offensive. I no longer teach English because I dont enjoy teaching, as many of my relatives do, because I have an intense dislike for the undisciplined behaviour of most students today. I saw no need to tolerate the lack of breeding prevalent in todays youth.

I havent read posts prior to the one I mentioned. I understand your feelings about vulgarity, for I, too, deplore that kind of behavior; but the fact is you poked fun at him, and that is why I objected. I have no problem with correction done in the proper manner but I feel it unnecessary to ridicule anyone when doing so. I also feel one should not point out anothers faults when he does the same thing. You do have many errors (typosas you insist on referring to them)in your posts.)
Below is one website regarding coordinating conjunctions. Apparently there are no websites that teach grammar from the old school, so I had to settle for this mediocre one. I have to say I am aware of the poor grammar being taught in the public school system now and I do not accept its incorrect teaching, so I am not budging in what I stated.(An example of the poorly taught grammar in American schools is that of a foreign doctor who approached me after attending her English class at a local college. She had learned English in London but found she needed a class in American English as she was having difficulty in her medical courses at the University. She was upset by the incorrect teaching of grammar and asked me about it. I was very embarrassed that a college professor had no better knowledge of her own language and instructed her to drop the class.)

http://www.tutorvista.com/content/english/eng... conjunctions
Coordinating conjunctions join together clauses of equal importance.
Some examples of coordinating conjunctions are - and, but, or.

'And' is used as a conjunction when the words or phrases are of equal importance and both conditions exist.
You do see that coordinating conjunctions are used to CONNECT WORDS OR PHRASES OF EQUAL VALUE, do you not? If so, the logical conclusion must be that one cannot be used alone to begin a sentence.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148529 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Whether or not Obama was properly vetted matters little when one has backers who can manipulate those in power. Look how easily Obama himself intimidated, manipulated, and controlled the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, State Department, and most of Congress to cover up for his criminal act regarding Benghazi.
FYI, prior to our dishonest President’s being elected illegally to the WH, a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/ ...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
"

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi shouldn't be taken so lightly. Much bigger than the Watergate scandal, in spite of what Hilary says, people were left to die. Please mark me down as a birther as well even though Barrys' current address is a bigger problem for our country than where he was born.
If it had been a Republican president, the Libtards would want his head on a silver platter.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148530 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes Im afraid Logan is indeed a birther and another Benghazi expert as well.
Well, thank you for that truthful analysis of me.
You, of course, are one of those who find Obama to be perfect in spite of the fact he is destroying our country, is a racist, has told different versions about his birthplace, has been giving our money to his Muslim terrorist allies while doing nothing to provide for the homeless and poverty stricken Americans, and refused to lift a finger to rescue the besieged Americans in Benghazi when it was within his power and ability to do so. To cover up his betrayal of them, he and his cohorts have fabricated several different stories of the atrocity, none of which are believable; and athat seems to be approved by his worshippers.
I resent the term birther but I do believe he is not an American but is instead a native of Kenya. He has lied so often that I can believe little that he says. He is without a doubt the most deceitful and treacherous man ever to reside in the White House.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148531 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you're not a birther. Birthers normally have literacy problems. As you've seen from the likes of LRS, Rogue, American er hmm Lady, Frank, Rush, and more, reading and writing are not exactly their fortes. You, on the other hand, have a strong grasp of the Bard's tongue. Are you to the birther cause what the erudite Goebbels was to the Nazi cause?
You misjudge "birthers" by assuming all are alike. As I told Poppo, I dislike the term birther; but I am of the belief Obama has lied about his birthplace, for there are reports that his Kenyan relatives have attested to his African birth. There are too many unanswered questions about where he was born for one not to be suspicious. Obama has a problem telling the truth and has never really provided proof of his birthplace. He has pretended to be a Christian to get elected the first time and has lied about so many issues that one would be a fool to believe anything he says. He brings to mind a comment in an old pirate movie, in which one pirate said to another,You lie so much that if you said good morning, I would think it was night time and go to bed.(Loosely quoted)

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#148532 Mar 24, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! Its definitely true that his birthplace is insignificant when one considers where he currently resides. I am shocked that so many Americans seem to care nothing about their fellow Americans he allowed to be murdered and will still uphold a man who refused to support his own country in a crisis. Decades ago, most of America would have demanded justice for them and impeachment of this cowardly President, but not today. Many have apparently lost their appreciation and regard for the country that has given them so much and are willing to do nothing while he destroys all that America represented.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148533 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
"
<quoted text>
If it had been a Republican president, the Libtards would want his head on a silver platter.
Without doubt!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148534 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! Its definitely true that his birthplace is insignificant when one considers where he currently resides. I am shocked that so many Americans seem to care nothing about their fellow Americans he allowed to be murdered and will still uphold a man who refused to support his own country in a crisis. Decades ago, most of America would have demanded justice for them and impeachment of this cowardly President, but not today. Many have apparently lost their appreciation and regard for the country that has given them so much and are willing to do nothing while he destroys all that America represented.
A tip of the hat to ya!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148535 Mar 24, 2013
out

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#148536 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there in lies the problem. The vast percentage of trial lawyers are .... Liberals. And since a vast percentage of prosecutors come from trial lawyers they turn a blind eye to Liberal white collar crimes.
Isn't it queer that Liberals are upset that we Americans are only 5% of the world population but use 25% of the energy and that is bad. And then they consider it good that we also have 25% of all the lawyers on this Earth too.
Oh my what insight do you have!!!!! being able to tell that a vast percentage of trial lawyers are liberals????

What powers do you use to tell what party they belong to??

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#148537 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
"
<quoted text>
You can't be serious on that??? The last time a President did as you claim President did was Republican President Richard M Nixon .

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#148538 Mar 24, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious on that??? The last time a President did as you claim President did was Republican President Richard M Nixon .
What?
Rogue Squalor

Chicago, IL

#148539 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>If it had been a Republican president, the Libtards would want his head on a silver platter.
I know right? Well, except for the part where it DID happen 12 times under Bush.

No heads.

No platters.

No news coverage.
Rogue Squalor

Chicago, IL

#148540 Mar 25, 2013
If Benghazi had happened under Bush it would be celebrated as the least deadliest day of his failed presidency.

4 dead in and Embassy attack. 4 years as President and that's all you Teabaggers got?

Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton, and Bush 43 could only dream of having Obama's success rate at keeping America safe.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148541 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many, many sources to choose from. When you figure out Google you should try it. Stuffed it in your face once again! LMAO
Born Loser/King of the Haters
When I figure out Google? Do you mean when I figure out how to find made-up trash and hate videos and websites that have no substance? That's you, not me.

You still have not told us of your deep knowledge of the UN and its employees.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#148542 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
Oh my, no wonder we haven't heard anything from Killary!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xBDtz_bbOIgXX
How childish. How unfunny. Start shooting them guns in the air, Cletus. Knee-slapping Har Har trailer parkers.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148543 Mar 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
Just do a google search on 'Clinton Under House Arrest'! Then take your pick from all the hits.
Yes, from Illuminati and the New World Order. Bravo, limp slug.
You don't check its veracity or its source, nooooo, you just jump on a fabricated hate headline that you cannot resist.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148544 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment I can see why you USED to teach English is offensive. I no longer teach English because I dont enjoy teaching, as many of my relatives do, because I have an intense dislike for the undisciplined behaviour of most students today. I saw no need to tolerate the lack of breeding prevalent in todays youth.
I havent read posts prior to the one I mentioned. I understand your feelings about vulgarity, for I, too, deplore that kind of behavior; but the fact is you poked fun at him, and that is why I objected. I have no problem with correction done in the proper manner but I feel it unnecessary to ridicule anyone when doing so. I also feel one should not point out anothers faults when he does the same thing. You do have many errors (typosas you insist on referring to them)in your posts.)
Below is one website regarding coordinating conjunctions. Apparently there are no websites that teach grammar from the old school, so I had to settle for this mediocre one. I have to say I am aware of the poor grammar being taught in the public school system now and I do not accept its incorrect teaching, so I am not budging in what I stated.(An example of the poorly taught grammar in American schools is that of a foreign doctor who approached me after attending her English class at a local college. She had learned English in London but found she needed a class in American English as she was having difficulty in her medical courses at the University. She was upset by the incorrect teaching of grammar and asked me about it. I was very embarrassed that a college professor had no better knowledge of her own language and instructed her to drop the class.)
'And' is used as a conjunction when the words or phrases are of equal importance and both conditions exist.
You do see that coordinating conjunctions are used to CONNECT WORDS OR PHRASES OF EQUAL VALUE, do you not? If so, the logical conclusion must be that one cannot be used alone to begin a sentence.
A logical conclusion, I agree, but not a rule.

As to LRS, and if you saw his latest this morning on Hillary Clinton's house arrest, it still makes me wonder how you can claim to be a member of the birther clan. That group is mostly composed of loser/haters like him.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148545 Mar 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
"
<quoted text>
The last Republican president is responsible for over 6,000 lost American lives in Afghanistan and Iraq + over 150,000 Iraqis and Afghans + over $2 billion in wasted dollars on those wars + over 35,000 maimed GIs,+ destroyed precious and current infrastructure. Compared to this last Republican's record, the present one lost 4 lives (though deplorable, sad, and should not have happened). Quite a comparison, Rogue, you're absolutely right.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148546 Mar 25, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did write I can see why you USED to teach English. I apologize, it was unmerited and totally uncalled for.(lol, sorry about the preposition-ending "for").

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,236,498
abby 6-2 47 min Kuuipo 17
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 53,602
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 2 hr Magic Utah Uwear 55
amy 6-2 3 hr tiredofit 20
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 7 hr Jeff Davis 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Cheftell 70,044
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]