BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,527)

Showing posts 130,521 - 130,540 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148156
Mar 22, 2013
 
The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148157
Mar 22, 2013
 
Fox News Flash Report. Canada will only allow 5,000 immigrants from the United States this year so if you want to escape Global Warming, you need to move to Canada while there is still room!!!
Hey Jacques, you do have room for a few more in your hovel, don't you?!?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148158
Mar 22, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Flash Report. Canada will only allow 5,000 immigrants from the United States this year so if you want to escape Global Warming, you need to move to Canada while there is still room!!!
Hey Jacques, you do have room for a few more in your hovel, don't you?!?
Why not? There are over 1 million Americans living here at the moment, and we're quite happy with them. Send more. And we truly appreciate them as they visit us in our hovels and often bring food. Yummy.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148159
Mar 22, 2013
 
Since this polar bear made it to Ice Land in 2008, at least four more have made the trip and they all got the same friendly greeting from the Ice Lander!
Ah, it is 180 miles across the Denmark Straight to Greenland. Sooo, just how do the polar bears make it from Greenland as they are know to smim only 62 miles (100 Kn) in open ocean? Hint, the ice from Greenland has been growing and has been getting within 20 miles of Ice Land. Yep, the polar bears walk most of the way!

First polar bear to swim to Iceland in 15 years is shot dead by police in front of sightseers
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 5:06 PM on 04th June 2008

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10242...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148160
Mar 22, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Coldest winter in 100 years on way
BRITAIN will grind to a halt within weeks as the most savage freeze for a century begins.
By: Nathan RaoPublished: Tue, November 27, 2012
Temperatures will fall as low as minus 20C in rural areas, forecasters warned last night, while heavy snow and “potentially dangerous” blizzards will close roads and cripple rail networks.
James Madden, forecaster for Exacta Weather, said:“We are looking at some of the coldest and snowiest conditions in at least 100 years. This is most likely to occur in the December to January period with the potential for widespread major snowfall across the country.
“Parts of the North, Scotland and eastern England are likely to experience a run of well below average temperatures, which will include some potentially dangerous blizzard conditions at times.”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/358717/Colde...
You really don't understand what Global warming entails, do you?? Coldest winter!! ROTFALMFAO!! One of the major symptoms of Global warming is the extreme inconsistency of weather (hot AND cold).... for Gawd sakes man.... this Febuary, we had the warmest day on record (20C degrees... that's 72F degree for those of you still in the stoneage) to one of the coldest recorded (-17C) for that day. That's a 37C degree swing... absolutely nutz. NEVER seen before in my part of the country. THAT is the effects of Global warming. The unusual veracity of hurricanes and tornadoes is another tipoff that Global warming is in progress.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148161
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oh, with polar bears being so endangered, you would have thought the Libtards would get upset with the Ice Landers shooting them? They are using .... guns! And they kill these poor starving bears who only want to eat a few sheep, horses, ah people.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148162
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? There are over 1 million Americans living here at the moment, and we're quite happy with them. Send more. And we truly appreciate them as they visit us in our hovels and often bring food. Yummy.
Notice that extra little twang in the food? LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148163
Mar 22, 2013
 
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? There are over 1 million Americans living here at the moment, and we're quite happy with them. Send more. And we truly appreciate them as they visit us in our hovels and often bring food. Yummy.
There are a million at the moment? Why I waited until June last year to visit Banff! Oh, your customs people allowed me to bring in my Marlin 45/70. I had to have a permit to fly my plane and bring my gun. No, I did not try and bring any of my handguns.
But on the park tour I took along my bear spray!
http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148164
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hillary tops Rubio and Bush by double digits in Florida poll.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/florida...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148165
Mar 22, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?
I'd rather rely on established organisations, not some fly-by-night climate change denyers or you, Rogue. I am not a climatologist or a scientist. But then, neither are you. I find that actual reporting of climate change or climate warming is much more frequent than the naysayers. I do know that here in Ottawa, we don't have the winters of yesterday - statistics attest to that. But not just statistics, we can actually see the change. We had a tougher winter this year, more snow, more cold. But you know, that does not change the average for the last 20, 30, 40, 50 years. Same in Europe, parts of Asia. There are ups and downs, but according to reputable scientists and laboratories, more ups in temperatures than downs. Are you able to read more than a sensationalist or hate headline? Read this, then :

nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

And don't ask me to discuss the mechanics and innards of things weather. I can't. But then neither can you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148166
Mar 22, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that extra little twang in the food? LMAO
I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's filthy and vulgar.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148167
Mar 22, 2013
 
Grand Birther wrote:
Hillary tops Rubio and Bush by double digits in Florida poll.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/florida...
Not surprising, but you know, Darth Vader would top those two. Nice to have a choice in 2016 between Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Name me one, just ONE possible Repub contender who even comes close to one of those two talent and quality-wise.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148174
Mar 22, 2013
 
Grand Birther wrote:
Hillary tops Rubio and Bush by double digits in Florida poll.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/florida...
Well, I wonder how they will feel in another three years?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148175
Mar 22, 2013
 
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather rely on established organisations, not some fly-by-night climate change denyers or you, Rogue. I am not a climatologist or a scientist. But then, neither are you. I find that actual reporting of climate change or climate warming is much more frequent than the naysayers. I do know that here in Ottawa, we don't have the winters of yesterday - statistics attest to that. But not just statistics, we can actually see the change. We had a tougher winter this year, more snow, more cold. But you know, that does not change the average for the last 20, 30, 40, 50 years. Same in Europe, parts of Asia. There are ups and downs, but according to reputable scientists and laboratories, more ups in temperatures than downs. Are you able to read more than a sensationalist or hate headline? Read this, then :
nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
And don't ask me to discuss the mechanics and innards of things weather. I can't. But then neither can you.
I bet you did not read about the Antarctic and Greenland waters! There is a reason why they put them at the bottom of their report.
You do know Antarctica has 91% of all ice on the entire Earth, don't you? and that it is on an all time recorded high?!?
Oh, on Greenland. That explains how the polar bears are making it to Ice Land. They walk most of the way!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148176
Mar 22, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wonder how they will feel in another three years?
Who knows, but right now , she tops them in their home states. Seems it's become a habit now. Both Romney and Ryan lost their home states, and by huge margins too. How'd ya like that? Remember how pleased you were, reminding us how Gore lost his own state every occasion you got? Well, well, this time both. Did that ever happen before?

Meantime, oh hum, Hillary Clinton ahead of both favourite sons. Ha ha, or LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148177
Mar 22, 2013
 
Now look at this from YOUR NSIDC!

http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/s_p...

Please note it started in 1977 when our first Polar Orbit satellites went up and they got the contract. Oh, they were called the JSTOR but bck then they thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age.
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Yep, same folks from UC Boulder, just a new name to confuse you Libtards!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148178
Mar 22, 2013
 
Hey Jacques, what do you think about NatGeo? Here they try and play down Global Cooling but it does show you that they were concerned FOUR YEARS AGO!!!

Sun Oddly Quiet -- Hints at Next "Little Ice Age"?
Anne Minard
for National Geographic News
May 4, 2009
A prolonged lull in solar activity has astrophysicists glued to their telescopes waiting to see what the sun will do next—and how Earth's climate might respond.

The sun is the least active it's been in decades and the dimmest in a hundred years. The lull is causing some scientists to recall the Little Ice Age, an unusual cold spell in Europe and North America, which lasted from about 1300 to 1850.

The coldest period of the Little Ice Age, between 1645 and 1715, has been linked to a deep dip in solar storms known as the Maunder Minimum.

During that time, access to Greenland was largely cut off by ice, and canals in Holland routinely froze solid. Glaciers in the Alps engulfed whole villages, and sea ice increased so much that no open water flowed around Iceland in the year 1695.

But researchers are on guard against their concerns about a new cold snap being misinterpreted.

The coldest period of the Little Ice Age, between 1645 and 1715, has been linked to a deep dip in solar storms known as the Maunder Minimum.

During that time, access to Greenland was largely cut off by ice, and canals in Holland routinely froze solid. Glaciers in the Alps engulfed whole villages, and sea ice increased so much that no open water flowed around Iceland in the year 1695.

But researchers are on guard against their concerns about a new cold snap being misinterpreted.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148180
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
Hillary tops Rubio and Bush by double digits in Florida poll.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/florida...
A well run campaign against her will destroy her for good. Four deaths (maybe more) under her watch and she doesn't know what happened! I think she should be given the same smear campaign treatment as Obumblehead used against Romney! The catch phrase should be, "what difference does it make"! Old, falls down, catches a cold, blood clots and lies as bad as Bill, nah, not what is needed or wanted.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148181
Mar 22, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>A well run campaign against her will destroy her for good. Four deaths (maybe more) under her watch and she doesn't know what happened! I think she should be given the same smear campaign treatment as Obumblehead used against Romney! The catch phrase should be, "what difference does it make"! Old, falls down, catches a cold, blood clots and lies as bad as Bill, nah, not what is needed or wanted.
Good luck with that strategy. Or perhaps the Republicans will be intelligent enough not to seek Romper's advice ....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148182
Mar 22, 2013
 
2 LTR alma maters - 2 victories.

Zero Birfoon alma maters, 198 losses.

Coincidence?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,521 - 130,540 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 5 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 43,011
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min killtaker 1,034,226
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 33 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 33 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••