BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#148451 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Not beginning a sentence with a conjunction has been a grammar rule since the beginning. A conjunction is a connecting word and can never be used as a starting word for a sentence.
It is never correct to end a sentence with a preposition, regardless of the incorrect grammar being taught in business classes today.
"Look it up;"--It is grammatically incorrect to end a sentence with a semi-colon. You have a habit of doing this.
"You,re wrong"—You used a comma instead of an apostrophe.
sentence;--You used “sentence’ as the end of the sentence yet used a semi-colon instead of a period to end the sentence.
"And should it be, and it need not be, the "G" should be capitalized, not the whole word;"--You incorrectly began a sentence with a conjunction and ended it with a semi-colon, both of which are incorrect.
"nu ber4"-- You misspelled “number” and “number4” should have a space between number and 4.
Pont—You misspelled “point”.
“Isntant” is misspelled.
"should end with a semi-colon, not a period;"--You ended the sentence with a semi-colon, which one can never do.

“It's my second language”—You neglected to put a period at the end of the sentence.
In conclusion, I suggest you learn the rules for punctuation. Correct punctuation is necessary for the reader to get the correct meaning of a sentence.
I love good strong and wise conservative women. They tell the truth. Liberals hate the truth.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#148452 Mar 24, 2013
hobama is an incessant liar!


that racist global warlord bankster hobama is the worse prez ever!!!!!!!

cc benghazi gate/wwiii/ndaa/africom/design er poverty/jobless/homeless/PIC/M IC etc

aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-201 ...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148454 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you assuming that only Republicans engage in illegal activity?
Next, the first and third link seem to be good cases for a criminal investigation and prosecution but the second is obviously NOT a crime nor is the forth.
You seem to have a problem with what is and is not a crime.
It is like the New Black Panthers who were caught solitariness murder and kidnapping. They are obviously very serious crimes but Eric Holder will not even investigate. But he did investigate George Zimmerman when there was not even a reliable criminal complaint!
Oh, the case against George Zimmerman seems to be falling apart.
Im not assuming anything Rogue nor am I suggesting wide spread voter fraud. Ill leave that up to Republicans. Ill leave it up to enforcement to determine what is and whats not voter fraud as well.

As for the NBPP, I link them with the thousand or so other white hate groups you have no idea of which is being investigated or monitored.

And lastly I suppose you assume the Martin family seeking an investigation into their sons killing is not a reliable complaint.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/martin...

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148455 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Not beginning a sentence with a conjunction has been a grammar rule since the beginning. A conjunction is a connecting word and can never be used as a starting word for a sentence.
It is never correct to end a sentence with a preposition, regardless of the incorrect grammar being taught in business classes today.
"Look it up;"--It is grammatically incorrect to end a sentence with a semi-colon. You have a habit of doing this.
"You,re wrong"You used a comma instead of an apostrophe.
sentence;--You used sentence as the end of the sentence yet used a semi-colon instead of a period to end the sentence.
"And should it be, and it need not be, the "G" should be capitalized, not the whole word;"--You incorrectly began a sentence with a conjunction and ended it with a semi-colon, both of which are incorrect.
"nu ber4"-- You misspelled number and number4 should have a space between number and 4.
PontYou misspelled point.
Isntant is misspelled.
"should end with a semi-colon, not a period;"--You ended the sentence with a semi-colon, which one can never do.
It's my second languageYou neglected to put a period at the end of the sentence.
In conclusion, I suggest you learn the rules for punctuation. Correct punctuation is necessary for the reader to get the correct meaning of a sentence.
This is embarrassing but I must correct myself for neglecting to say that the conjunctions one never uses at the beginning of sentences are called coordinating conjunctions. There are different kinds of conjunctions, so I apologize for my omission of that.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148456 Mar 24, 2013
in chore ring mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it matter to you if the potus was put in office, either party, illegally or not? And do you think the birther movement is racially motivated?
Does it matter to you that this president was democratically elected by the people twice?

And yes, some birtherism is racially motivated and obviously some is not. I doubt anyone who accused the Clintons of murder or Bush with being in cahoots with the 911 terrorists could hardly be charged with racism. Some people just go plain nuts when their man is rejected by the people.

Yes, I was angry when the conservative court decided in Bushs favor, but I moved on and never once tried to make up shit about the man. He ended up doing enough damage on his own.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148457 Mar 24, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I love good strong and wise conservative women. They tell the truth. Liberals hate the truth.
How nice of you to say that! It's good to see you posting again.

It seems to be a fact that liberals have a dislike for the truth, particularly when it exposes their agendas. The socialists use lying as a necessary tool for accomplishing their goals, as has been proven by Obama, who has perfected the art of lying for political reasons.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148458 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Not beginning a sentence with a conjunction has been a grammar rule since the beginning. A conjunction is a connecting word and can never be used as a starting word for a sentence.
It is never correct to end a sentence with a preposition, regardless of the incorrect grammar being taught in business classes today.
"Look it up;"--It is grammatically incorrect to end a sentence with a semi-colon. You have a habit of doing this.
"You,re wrong"You used a comma instead of an apostrophe.
sentence;--You used sentence as the end of the sentence yet used a semi-colon instead of a period to end the sentence.
"And should it be, and it need not be, the "G" should be capitalized, not the whole word;"--You incorrectly began a sentence with a conjunction and ended it with a semi-colon, both of which are incorrect.
"nu ber4"-- You misspelled number and number4 should have a space between number and 4.
PontYou misspelled point.
Isntant is misspelled.
"should end with a semi-colon, not a period;"--You ended the sentence with a semi-colon, which one can never do.
It's my second languageYou neglected to put a period at the end of the sentence.
In conclusion, I suggest you learn the rules for punctuation. Correct punctuation is necessary for the reader to get the correct meaning of a sentence.
Petty and with no supporting evidence.

Let's first get rid of the typos. I make them by the dozen and readily admit it. I'll no doubt even make more in this very post. They are not misspelled words nor grammatical errors. They are typos, finger hitting the wrong key and perfectly suitable for Topix. The following words of mine are typos and I unhesitatingly voice my mea culpa, but will continue to make them : You,re (the cheapeast of corrections, but then, that is what you are : Cheap. Nu ber. Wow. Isntant. Another one. And I neglected the period at the end of the sentence. Guilty. Oh, and number4. WTG Sherlock;

Okay, you once more state that "Not beginning a sentence with a conjunction has been a grammar rule since the beginning. A conjunction is a connecting word and can never be used as a starting word for a sentence." To that nebulous statment, you add the preposition at the end of the sentence. Well, Ms Grammarian, I asked you to quote me the English grammar rule to prove your contention. Still waiting. And you'll never find it. Why? It's in your imagination, it does not exist;

You have no idea how to and when to use a semi-colon as evidenced by your grade 3 rulings. Again, Mr Oxford states : "the punctuation mark used to separate parts of a sentence where there is a more distinct break than that represented by a comma;"

My punctuation is spot-on (LRS tm reg'd).

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148459 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know what a professional is Mr. Liars but its evident from Judge Malihis decision not a single birfoon does. Hint to third grade class; A birfoon is not an expert or a professional at anything save being a birfoon.
1. Plaintiffs asked this Court to decide the case on the merits of their arguments and evidence. The Court granted Plaintiffs' request.
2. THE COURT FINDS THE TESTIMONY OF THE WITNESSES, AS WELL AS THE EXHIBITS TENDERED, TO BE OF LITTLE, IF ANY, PROBATIVE VALUE, AND THUS WHOLLY INSUFFICIENT TO SUPPORT PLAINTIFFS' ALLEGATIONS. Ms. Taitz attempted to solicit expert testimony from several of the witnesses without qualifying or tendering the witnesses as experts.(The unqualified testimony of the witness was not competent evidence)
3. For example, two of PLAINTIFFS' WITNESSES TESTIFIED THAT MR. OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS FORGED, BUT NEITHER WITNESS WAS PROPERLY QUALIFIED OR TENDERED AS AN EXPERT IN BIRTH RECORDS, FORGED DOCUMENTS OR DOCUMENT MANIPULATION.
4. Another witness testified that she has concluded that the social security number Mr. Obama uses is fraudulent; however, her investigatory methods and her sources of information were not properly presented, and SHE WAS NEVER QUALIFIED OR TENDERED AS AN EXPERT IN SOCIAL SECURITY FRAUD, OR FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS IN GENERAL
5. NONE OF THE TESTIFYING WITNESSES PROVIDED PERSUASIVE TESTIMONY. Moreover, the Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludes that Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive.
CONCLUSION
President Barack Obama is eligible as a candidate for the presidential primary election under O.C.G.A. 21-2-5(b).
SO ORDERED, February 3rd, 2012.
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge
http://libertylegalfoundation.org/wp-content/...
He's being covered for, melonhead! He is a fraud, make no mistake.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148460 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is embarrassing but I must correct myself for neglecting to say that the conjunctions one never uses at the beginning of sentences are called coordinating conjunctions. There are different kinds of conjunctions, so I apologize for my omission of that.
Quote the precise rule, please, plus author and reference. You do that and I'll bow to you and state that you were right all along. Learning is something I'll never stop doing.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148461 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is embarrassing but I must correct myself for neglecting to say that the conjunctions one never uses at the beginning of sentences are called coordinating conjunctions. There are different kinds of conjunctions, so I apologize for my omission of that.
For your info :

www.gpuss.co.uk/english_usage/start_sentence_...
www.chompchomp.com/terms/coordinatingconjunct...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148462 Mar 24, 2013
The above proves you wrong. Makes one wonder about the rest of your so-called "observations".

I'm finished playing games with you, Miss Grundy. And do continue your pettiness by correcing my typos. I stand by them as, unlike you, I don't spend hours poring over my words.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148463 Mar 24, 2013
lol lol, jump on "correcing" .
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148464 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>How nice of you to say that! It's good to see you posting again.
It seems to be a fact that liberals have a dislike for the truth, particularly when it exposes their agendas. The socialists use lying as a necessary tool for accomplishing their goals, as has been proven by Obama, who has perfected the art of lying for political reasons.
No comma required following "Obama who has perfected the art..." It disturbs the flow of the sentence.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148465 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>How nice of you to say that! It's good to see you posting again.
It seems to be a fact that liberals have a dislike for the truth, particularly when it exposes their agendas. The socialists use lying as a necessary tool for accomplishing their goals, as has been proven by Obama, who has perfected the art of lying for political reasons.
How can someone who writes so well (yes, you do) be so politically ignorant?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148466 Mar 24, 2013
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
hobama is an incessant liar!
that racist global warlord bankster hobama is the worse prez ever!!!!!!!
cc benghazi gate/wwiii/ndaa/africom/design er poverty/jobless/homeless/PIC/M IC etc
aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-201 ...
Im speechless, but heres one you can add.
http://frabz.com/2o8q
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148467 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not assuming anything Rogue nor am I suggesting wide spread voter fraud. Ill leave that up to Republicans. Ill leave it up to enforcement to determine what is and whats not voter fraud as well.
As for the NBPP, I link them with the thousand or so other white hate groups you have no idea of which is being investigated or monitored.
And lastly I suppose you assume the Martin family seeking an investigation into their sons killing is not a reliable complaint.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/martin...
It was politically motivated. Period! Obumbler wanted division and now he has it. Hope he enjoys watching what happens in the near future. You're a class A idiot, melonhead.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148471 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty and with no supporting evidence.
Let's first get rid of the typos. I make them by the dozen and readily admit it. I'll no doubt even make more in this very post. They are not misspelled words nor grammatical errors. They are typos, finger hitting the wrong key and perfectly suitable for Topix. The following words of mine are typos and I unhesitatingly voice my mea culpa, but will continue to make them : You,re (the cheapeast of corrections, but then, that is what you are : Cheap. Nu ber. Wow. Isntant. Another one. And I neglected the period at the end of the sentence. Guilty. Oh, and number4. WTG Sherlock;
Okay, you once more state that "Not beginning a sentence with a conjunction has been a grammar rule since the beginning. A conjunction is a connecting word and can never be used as a starting word for a sentence." To that nebulous statment, you add the preposition at the end of the sentence. Well, Ms Grammarian, I asked you to quote me the English grammar rule to prove your contention. Still waiting. And you'll never find it. Why? It's in your imagination, it does not exist;
You have no idea how to and when to use a semi-colon as evidenced by your grade 3 rulings. Again, Mr Oxford states : "the punctuation mark used to separate parts of a sentence where there is a more distinct break than that represented by a comma;"
My punctuation is spot-on (LRS tm reg'd).
Your English is not what you think it is, jakeleg. I've been telling you this for while now. In typical fashion though, you can't swallow the truth. parasitic monkey nut growth
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148472 Mar 24, 2013
I left a secret in my post for you, jakeleg. See if you can find it. LMAO

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#148473 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty and with no supporting evidence.
Let's first get rid of the typos. I make them by the dozen and readily admit it. I'll no doubt even make more in this very post. They are not misspelled words nor grammatical errors. They are typos, finger hitting the wrong key and perfectly suitable for Topix. The following words of mine are typos and I unhesitatingly voice my mea culpa, but will continue to make them : You,re (the cheapeast of corrections, but then, that is what you are : Cheap. Nu ber. Wow. Isntant. Another one. And I neglected the period at the end of the sentence. Guilty. Oh, and number4. WTG Sherlock;
Okay, you once more state that "Not beginning a sentence with a conjunction has been a grammar rule since the beginning. A conjunction is a connecting word and can never be used as a starting word for a sentence." To that nebulous statment, you add the preposition at the end of the sentence. Well, Ms Grammarian, I asked you to quote me the English grammar rule to prove your contention. Still waiting. And you'll never find it. Why? It's in your imagination, it does not exist;
You have no idea how to and when to use a semi-colon as evidenced by your grade 3 rulings. Again, Mr Oxford states : "the punctuation mark used to separate parts of a sentence where there is a more distinct break than that represented by a comma;"
My punctuation is spot-on (LRS tm reg'd).
Your obstinacy must have created problems for you in your English class. The fact remains I am correct and your grammar is about the level of a C student. Anyone who knows the very least about English grammar knows one doesn't end a sentence with a semi-colon. There is no point in further discussion,so your lessons are over. One last suggestion: learn to spell and punctuate correctly before assuming you are qualified to give lessons to another. It was quite rude of you to treat LRS as you did.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148474 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote the precise rule, please, plus author and reference. You do that and I'll bow to you and state that you were right all along. Learning is something I'll never stop doing.
Learning is something you never started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,192,891
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min Red_Forman 5,733
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 25 min jyoti 1
Dear Abby 3-5-15 33 min Mister Tonka 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min GOP 51,568
Three Shot, One Fatally, During Avalon Park Hom... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,136
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:34 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:34AM
Colts Must Take Wide Receiver Upgrades Seriously in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Pre-Free Agency Salary-Cap Update for Indianapolis Colts
NFL 8:44 AM
Chicago Bears exploring a Brandon Marshall trade
Yahoo! Sports 8:47 AM
Report: Chicago Bears trying to shop WR Brandon Marshall
Bleacher Report11:10 AM
Broncos' Brandon Marshall Poses as Bears WR Amid Trade Rumors