BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#148373 Mar 24, 2013
Jacques,
I was visiting some new clients yesterday in their homes, as in plural.
I think they might be Muslims, not sure and at this point it doesn't matter, but they appear to be from India. They were speaking Urdu and I heard one of the women use the word 'mashallah'.
Urdu is a mix of Persian and Arabic. They were taken aback when I asked if I had heard correctly what she had said.
They seem like very nice people.
loose
not a joke

Duluth, GA

#148374 Mar 24, 2013
This birther stuff needs to quit. Nothing will ever be done about it true or not. The low info entitlement machine is like a runaway freight train that cannot be stopped now. Conservatives are disinfranchised and the media won't report the truth. Liberals have won the fight. Let the constitution deconstruction begin.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148375 Mar 24, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that even Tea Baggers and Birthers and other fringe looneys would eventually get it through their heads that they DONT speak for 'The American People'....Especially after Nov.2012.
Fringe? Over 40% of all American are not sure if Obama was born in Hawaii!
And their are more Conservatives than Liberals! You Progressives are in the fringe. Sort of like blood-sucking ticks in tall grass.

Location hidden

#148377 Mar 24, 2013
truman wrote:
Hmmmmm...Andrew Brietbart is disolving too fast.
Back to the drawing board!
And Teddy Kennedy is still...... where?

Location hidden

#148378 Mar 24, 2013
truman wrote:
Hmmmmm...Andrew Brietbart is disolving too fast.
Back to the drawing board!
But the very fact that you mentioned Breitbart means he has not left the building.
Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

#148380 Mar 24, 2013
Frings wrote:
Hello friends My name is Frings.Am based in Chicago.I never believed in all spell casting.My ex left me.I was devastated ans also i lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Prophet Kantogo.Was told his work is free, i Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me.My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.Was even promoted immediately.I couldn't believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn't charge anybody until the spell has worked.Prophet Kantogo doesn't charge.You can only choose to pay after the spell has worked.Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
*HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER.
* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED{IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING
*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.
*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE
*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
You can get in touch with him through sharabatemple@gmail.com
This sounds like just the kind of help the Libtards need...must be a friend of Truman...

Location hidden

#148381 Mar 24, 2013
not a joke wrote:
This birther stuff needs to quit. Nothing will ever be done about it true or not. The low info entitlement machine is like a runaway freight train that cannot be stopped now. Conservatives are disinfranchised and the media won't report the truth. Liberals have won the fight. Let the constitution deconstruction begin.
Hypocrite!

Location hidden

#148384 Mar 24, 2013
Having this many people killed in a storm in EASTERN Europe is not all that uncommon. But in WESTERN Europe it is all but unheard of. Whaz up wit dat?

Winter Storm Xynthia kills 62 in Europe
Posted by: Dr. Jeff Masters, 4:21 PM GMT on March 01, 2010 +3
Devastating Winter Storm Xynthia ripped a swath of destruction through Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, and Germany over the weekend, killing at least 62 people. It was Europe's 5th deadliest winter storm of the past 60 years. Hardest hit was France, where at least 51 died. The storm also caused six deaths in Germany, including a 2-year-old boy blown into a river and drowned. Three people were dead in Spain, and Belgium, Portugal, and England had one fatality each. At least ten people are still missing. Most of the deaths in France occurred when a powerful storm surge topped by battering waves up to 25 feet high, hitting at high tide, smashed though the sea wall off the coastal town of L'Aiguillon-sur-Mer. A mobile home park built close to the sea wall was particularly hard-hit. The sea wall was several hundred years old, built in the time of Napoleon, and locating a mobile home park so close to it showed poor coastal development practices, critics said. The storm cut power to more than 1 million homes in France, and up to 1 million customers in Portugal also lost power. A few wind peak wind gusts measured during the storm:
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/...

Location hidden

#148385 Mar 24, 2013
"Winter Storm" Pounds Europe - Huge Storm Syste

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148386 Mar 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fringe? Over 40% of all American are not sure if Obama was born in Hawaii!
And their are more Conservatives than Liberals! You Progressives are in the fringe. Sort of like blood-sucking ticks in tall grass.
That should just about cover those who still claim to be Republicans.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#148387 Mar 24, 2013
Jacqves,
Strange as it may seem to some, it may warm your heart to know that I was told more than once by that woman that I was already considered a family member.
loose

Location hidden

#148388 Mar 24, 2013
Record “Winter Storm” Pounds Europe; The Worst “Winter” Storm In 150 Years Grinds Belarus To A Halt Belarus March 18, 2013 By Reposted

March 17, 2013 – EARTH – Large parts of Belarus and the Belarusian capital Minsk have spent this weekend under exceptional circumstances. The cyclone Javier has paralysed large parts of the country for almost two days. While similar weather conditions in the USA would make it to the top news in Europe, there has been no mentioning of the storm in Belarus in Western media. It started as simple snow fall on Friday morning, but approximately 20 cm of snow fell in the following 24 hours. The wind was 22 metres per second according to the Belarusian hydro-meteorological centre. Sight was limited to 100 metres in the Minsk region on Friday afternoon because of the heavy snow falls. Although the country is used to severe winters and well equipped to deal with large amount of snow, public life has come to a halt at this weekend.
http://endtimenewswithprophecy.com/...

Moreno Valley, CA

#148390 Mar 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious question for the addicted Obama ASS-CRACK loving SHEEPLE.
What is it about the crime of fraud that you do not willfully not understand?
You have been presented with the overwhelming evidence that usurper Obama has presented the American people with unquestionably forged documents in a cover-up of unprecedented magnitude!
What is the reason for your willful stupidity?
You are STUPID and will always be, and that is why Republicans will win again.
The rest of Americans will finally come to use their common sense.
You have already shown that you have none.
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Come to Papa.
Poll: Romney Up 1 in Michigan
Could it be the same overwhelming evidence that suggested Romney would win a state he lost by 10 percentage points?

Ya think?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#148391 Mar 24, 2013
FOX Reporter Told Sheriff Joe They're Not Allowed To Report Obama Identity
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Check out Pastor Manning on youtube...he tells it like it is and is funnier than Hell!
not a joke

Duluth, GA

#148393 Mar 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Serious question for the addicted Obama ASS-CRACK loving SHEEPLE.

What is it about the crime of fraud that you do not willfully not understand?

You have been presented with the overwhelming evidence that usurper Obama has presented the American people with unquestionably forged documents in a cover-up of unprecedented magnitude!
Give it up dude. Nobody cares. O could be a pedophile and his followers will just keep following.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148395 Mar 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, SHEEPLE.
What is it about the crime of fraud that you willfully fail to understand?
Fraudulent birth certificate.
Fraudulent SSN.
Fraudulent Selective Service card, Etc.
Birth certificate----Check
SSN------Check
Selective Service card------Check
Passport------Check

Now the birfoon’s job is to come up with something significant GB. A game changer so to speak so’s you can at least get a score on the board.

200 to zip should be fairly embarrassing to anyone.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148396 Mar 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you factor in the fraud that we now know occurred, Poopoo stain?
Psst, SHEEPLE.

BTW, thanks for reminding me about that particular fraud.
ACORN again GB?

Location hidden

#148402 Mar 24, 2013
Why did John Kerry go to Iraq to ask the Iraqis to stop Iranian overflights going to Syria? Well first you have to know that Barrack Obama was in Saudi Arabia and the Saudis are Sunni Muslims whereas the Iranians are Shia Muslims. And the Sunnis and the Shia hate each other and blow up each other's Mosques.
Now Syria is a Sunni Muslim majority state but the Shisa have been in control of the government. The Iranians support the current government while the Saudis want the current Syrian over thrown and Iraq is currently under Shia control and they support Iran and Syria.
Now to me, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim and I really don't care how the die just so long as they die. But I would prefer for them to kill each other.
And the more the Muslims war against each other, the less likely they are to war against Israel.
But in a nut shell, when Obama visited Saudi Arabia the Saudis voiced their concerns about Iran supporting the current and asked Barrack to convince Iraq not to allow Iranian planes to overfly their country. I don't think that will stop them but the will nod their heads and appease Kerry and Obama.

Location hidden

#148404 Mar 24, 2013
One more comment about Syria. Non-Muslims in Muslim countries are like a fiddler on a roof. Between the Sunni and Shia Muslims the Shia tolerate non-Muslims just a little better than the Sunni do.
In Syria the Christians have aligned themselves with the Shia who are in control so the Sunni see Christians as their enemies. So to support the Sunnis will be bad for Christian Syrians.
In any event, we should not back either side. Like I have already said, let the Muslims kill each other.
Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

#148405 Mar 24, 2013
Snow is like sex. When a woman has sex with a guy for the first time, she has no idea how many inches she will get or how long it will last!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,562
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min Frijoles 71,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago