BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,481 - 130,500 of 174,550 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Frings

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Hello friends My name is Frings.Am based in Chicago.I never believed in all spell casting.My ex left me.I was devastated ans also i lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Prophet Kantogo.Was told his work is free, i Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me.My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.Was even promoted immediately.I couldn't believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn't charge anybody until the spell has worked.Prophet Kantogo doesn't charge.You can only choose to pay after the spell has worked.Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
*HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER.
* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED{IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING
*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.
*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE
*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
You can get in touch with him through sharabatemple@gmail.com
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Hmmmmm...Andrew Brietbart is disolving too fast.
Back to the drawing board!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Video: GOP Sen.: Dems need a dose "common sense" on budget
Full story: CBS News
Democrats defy "common sense" in their approach to the nation's fiscal problems, said Sen.

http://www.topix.com/us/politics/2013/03/vide...

GOP Sen.: Dems need a dose "common sense" on budget
Democrats defy "common sense" in their approach to the nation's fiscal problems, said Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, in the weekly Republican address on Saturday, criticizing Democrats' desire to raise taxes and their reluctance to trim entitlements.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Canadian accused of killing his Chinese lover and mailing his body parts collapses in court

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...

jocko ...???
[snicker]
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Frings wrote:
Hello friends My name is Frings.Am based in Chicago.I never believed in all spell casting.My ex left me.I was devastated ans also i lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Prophet Kantogo.Was told his work is free, i Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me.My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.Was even promoted immediately.I couldn't believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn't charge anybody until the spell has worked.Prophet Kantogo doesn't charge.You can only choose to pay after the spell has worked.Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
This sounds like just the kind of help the Birthers need...must be a friend of American Ladies...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
With 2 US parents, of course I did!
Thanks to the usurper Obama, I will vote for any Republican with only one US parent even if he was born elsewhere.
Don't that just make you very happy?
Cruz may very well be the next President and he will get my vote if he runs, because I will never vote for another Democrat even if he was born in the US and has 2 US parents, thanks to Obama.
Well GB, so much for conviction, but I there’s not a doubt in my mind you would have done it anyway.

Cruz will never be the POTUS GB.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
These are not errors. They are lies.
Said the third grade teacher to Mr. Liars.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about the crime of fraud that you do not willfully not understand, Poopoo stain?
You have been presented with the overwhelming evidence that usurper Obama has presented the American people with unquestionably forged documents in a cover-up of unprecedented magnitude!
What is the reason for your willful stupidity?
Willful stupidity? Oh that is rich coming from you GB. Hate and discontent is the only thing overwhelming when it comes to the birfoon and his continued slew of baseless allegations directed at this president is only a product of that. The reason Obama is president is because the overwhelming evidence outside the birfoon asylum confirms he was born in Honolulu.

That you and your birfoon contingent “believe”(or I should say wish) otherwise of course has never had anything to do with veracity. Bottom line is your “evidence” amounts to nothing save birfoon folly which every sane person in the world recognized as such years ago.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are correcting LRS incorrectly, I feel compelled to correct your grammatical errors.
1.“ And I'll be charitable , will overlook your non-comprehension of adjective vs informal pronoun and verb.” has several errors. It is incorrect to begin a sentence with a conjunction. No comma should follow “charitable”.“You’re” is not an informal pronoun but is a subject pronoun contraction.
2.“Not to mention the "it's" and the "its" is a sentence fragment and is therefore incorrect.
3.“Get up off that canvas, god, your lip prints are all over it” needs either a period or an exclamation point after “canvas", then “god” should be capitalized since it's the beginning of the next sentence.
4. Not the first time(comma needed) either ,as(comma not required), I've said , you do have problems with "your" and "you're" , not to mention "its" and "it's". A period should be after “either” or “said”. If after “said”, you need to capitalize “you”.
5. No comma is required after “smartest”. You should have the conjunction “and” in its place. You incorrectly began the next sentence with the conjunction,“Then”.
Wow! Whata ya know; a birfoon English major. Who woulda thunk it?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Whata ya Know? Sorry!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are correcting LRS incorrectly, I feel compelled to correct your grammatical errors.
1.“ And I'll be charitable , will overlook your non-comprehension of adjective vs informal pronoun and verb.” has several errors. It is incorrect to begin a sentence with a conjunction. No comma should follow “charitable”.“You’re” is not an informal pronoun but is a subject pronoun contraction.
2.“Not to mention the "it's" and the "its" is a sentence fragment and is therefore incorrect.
3.“Get up off that canvas, god, your lip prints are all over it” needs either a period or an exclamation point after “canvas", then “god” should be capitalized since it's the beginning of the next sentence.
4. Not the first time(comma needed) either ,as(comma not required), I've said , you do have problems with "your" and "you're" , not to mention "its" and "it's". A period should be after “either” or “said”. If after “said”, you need to capitalize “you”.
5. No comma is required after “smartest”. You should have the conjunction “and” in its place. You incorrectly began the next sentence with the conjunction,“Then”.
1. Several errors? I think not. You,re wrong. Please quote the rule that says it is incorrect to begin a sentence with a conjunction. That is no more incorrect than ending a sentence with a preposition as that rule was made up, and both do not exist. A comma SHOULD follow charitable as it replaces 'and". "You're" is an informal pronoun, dixit Mr WEBSTER. Look it up;

2. Wrong. It is not a sentence fragment, it is part and parcel of a complete sentence;

3. Wrong. No period required after "canvas", as it is a choice between said period and comma. Therefore, "god" need not be capitalized. And should it be, and it need not be, the "G" should be capitalized, not the whole word;

4. Sorry, try as you may, there is not one punctuation error in nu ber4. Incidentally, all your paragraphs, from 1 to 5, should end with a semi-colon, not a period;

5. I can't find number 5. Perhaps it's too early. Do pont it out to me and I'll reply in an isntant.

I think it's sad that a non-anglophone like myself should have to correct you. Your first language is English, correct? It's my second language.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
Heh SHEEPLE, are y'all ready for a Canadian born Ted Cruz to be your President?
That to Obama's usurpation, I will gladly vote for him.
<quoted text>
Ah Poopo. John McCain was NOT born in Panama. He was born in the Panama Control Zone which at the time was a territory of the U.S. But that does not really matter as both of his parents, like Ted Cruz, were U.S. citizens! Oh, if McCain was born in Panama, how come his Birther Certificate is in .... English?
Even my younger sister who was born in Munich Germany is a NBC as she too was born to two U.S. citizen parents and she has a DC-1350 to prove it!!!
Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
I’m not a birfoon Rogue. As far as I’m concerned both Cruz and McCain are NBC’s.

BTW, you’re suggesting you’ve seen McCain’s BC are you?
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2010/04/john-m...

“The McCain campaign has declined to publicly release his birth certificate, but a senior campaign official showed me a copy. Contrary to some Internet rumors that McCain was born outside the Canal Zone, in Colon, the document records his birth in the Coco Solo (family hospital)”
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2...

“Curiously enough, there is no record of McCain's birth in the Panama Canal Zone Health Department's bound birth registers, which are publicly available at the National Archives in College Park. A search of the "Child Born Abroad" records of the U.S. consular service for August 1936 included many U.S. citizens born in the Canal Zone but did not turn up any mention of John McCain”
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2008-05-02...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Canadian accused of killing his Chinese lover and mailing his body parts collapses in court
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...
jocko ...???
[snicker]
It's true, yes. So? That's 25 fewer than Newtown.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Jacques,
I was visiting some new clients yesterday in their homes, as in plural.
I think they might be Muslims, not sure and at this point it doesn't matter, but they appear to be from India. They were speaking Urdu and I heard one of the women use the word 'mashallah'.
Urdu is a mix of Persian and Arabic. They were taken aback when I asked if I had heard correctly what she had said.
They seem like very nice people.
loose
not a joke

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

This birther stuff needs to quit. Nothing will ever be done about it true or not. The low info entitlement machine is like a runaway freight train that cannot be stopped now. Conservatives are disinfranchised and the media won't report the truth. Liberals have won the fight. Let the constitution deconstruction begin.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that even Tea Baggers and Birthers and other fringe looneys would eventually get it through their heads that they DONT speak for 'The American People'....Especially after Nov.2012.
Fringe? Over 40% of all American are not sure if Obama was born in Hawaii!
And their are more Conservatives than Liberals! You Progressives are in the fringe. Sort of like blood-sucking ticks in tall grass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
And Teddy Kennedy is still...... where?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

truman wrote:
But the very fact that you mentioned Breitbart means he has not left the building.
Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Frings wrote:
This sounds like just the kind of help the Libtards need...must be a friend of Truman...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

not a joke wrote:
This birther stuff needs to quit. Nothing will ever be done about it true or not. The low info entitlement machine is like a runaway freight train that cannot be stopped now. Conservatives are disinfranchised and the media won't report the truth. Liberals have won the fight. Let the constitution deconstruction begin.
Hypocrite!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,079,506
Topix is the governments lapdog 13 min Agree 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 14 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min litesong 45,774
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 27 min Steve is the best 354
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search