BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,524)

Showing posts 130,461 - 130,480 of167,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, did he LIE? Did he know that that money was available to him? If he did not, he did not lie. And he has not been charged with perjury, has he?
You want to see a person lying?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don’t know if he lied or not Rogue. Try googling this.

“Judge Kenneth Lester said Zimmerman engaged in a "material falsehood" about his finances”
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

john wrote:
You guys are all nut jobs. These people know when I haven't paid a parking ticket. Do you think the repubs would really just on talking about it? Do you think if they had a chance that he really wasn't born here that he would be president? To me what you are saying is that the repub's are idiots.
John : "To me what you are saying is that the repub's are idiots"

Roger that. Yes
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a Fraud,traitor and spy!
Fraud and traitor we've heard before. Now comesa new one : Spy. Well, why not? And add anti-Christ to the mixture.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad murder in Bruswick, GA yesterday. Two ghetto kids shoot a toddler in a stroller during a robbery attempt. One's estimated age is 13-15 and the other 10-12. Sad, very sad!
And this is what the Welfare system has given us.
Baby killed, mother shot in Brunswick, Ga.
6:39 PM, Mar 21, 2013
BRUNSWICK, Ga.(WJXT/CNN)- The search is on for a young suspect in the shooting of a mother and her baby in the small, coastal community of Brunswick, Ga.
Police say the 13-month-old baby was killed while riding in a stroller Thursday morning. The mother was also shot multiple times but is expected to survive.
Officers believe the gunman is between 13 and 15-years-old. They say he was with another boy who was a couple of years younger.
It's not known if the mother and child were the intended targets.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/370772/28/Ba...
Oh, the mother was white, the father who was not there appears to be Hispanic but the the shooter and his accomplice are black.
Again with skin colour. Oh, Rogue, er, hmm, got any idea where those children got their gun? How come you make no mention of that? Just guessing here, but maybe from their parents who, in turn, just maybe, just walked into a gun store one day, driver's licence in hand, and...bought a gun and left it lying around? Maybe? But, hey, the colour of their skin or whether or not they are latinos is a lot more important to you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Nine year old explains money.
http://media.swissamerica.com/features/mp4/si...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, did he LIE? Did he know that that money was available to him? If he did not, he did not lie. And he has not been charged with perjury, has he?
You want to see a person lying?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lie? I thought you'd show GWB stating that there were WMD in Iraq.

Now, Rogue, let's examine the "lies" of both Clinton and GWB and their consequences.

Clinton : Of course he lied. He lied to cover up his womanizing and infidelity. Most men will initially do that, go in denial when caught. No excuses, he lied bare-faced. He knows it, everyone knows it. Consequences of his lying?: Ruined marriage, his daughter is put to shame and congress's business is interrupted, sadly, by impeachment procedures. A few million dollars in lawyers, etc, I suppose. Anything else? Nope. Clinton still considered one of best US presidents;

GWB : Of course he lied. He lied to cover up real reason of invasion of Iraq - to avenge his father after Saddam apparently tried to have him killed. No excuses, he lied bare-faced. Consequences of his lying?: I could go on all day. Let's just say, 4,800 GIs killed, 30,000 wounded, many very seriously, both physically and psychologically. Over 120,000 Iraqis killed, military and civilian. Infrastructure, precious monuments, ruins, destroyed forever. Entry into Iraq of Taliban, Al Qaeda and Iranians, all of whom were NOT THERE when evil Saddam was in power. Persecution of Christians and Jews following invasion. Damage to relations with other countries. Increased terrorist activities in Iraq, almost one a day since invasion. Cost of Iraq adventure, minimum $1 trillion, and when one factors domestic and foreign costs, most likely 2 to 3 billion dollars. Etc.

So, Rogue, which of the Clinton or GWB lies were the most damaging to the nation and the world?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with skin colour. Oh, Rogue, er, hmm, got any idea where those children got their gun? How come you make no mention of that? Just guessing here, but maybe from their parents who, in turn, just maybe, just walked into a gun store one day, driver's licence in hand, and...bought a gun and left it lying around? Maybe? But, hey, the colour of their skin or whether or not they are latinos is a lot more important to you.
Is the truth evil? The fact is, is that about half of all violent crimes are committed by blacks who make up only 12% of our population. The question is WHY?
The south side of New Brunswick, GA is a predominate black ghetto. In fact, the entire town of New Brunswick is a black majority community!

From Wiki: The racial makeup of the city {New Brunswick] was 59.8% African American, 36.4% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.4% Asian, <0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.7% from other races, and 1.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.8% of the population.

Now, do you remember this incident in New Brunswick a few months ago?

Brunswick man trying to sell firearm shot by customer, police say
2 men and 16-year-old charged in the shooting.
Posted: December 5, 2012 -
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-05...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie? I thought you'd show GWB stating that there were WMD in Iraq.
Now, Rogue, let's examine the "lies" of both Clinton and GWB and their consequences.
Clinton : Of course he lied. He lied to cover up his womanizing and infidelity. Most men will initially do that, go in denial when caught. No excuses, he lied bare-faced. He knows it, everyone knows it. Consequences of his lying?: Ruined marriage, his daughter is put to shame and congress's business is interrupted, sadly, by impeachment procedures. A few million dollars in lawyers, etc, I suppose. Anything else? Nope. Clinton still considered one of best US presidents;
GWB : Of course he lied. He lied to cover up real reason of invasion of Iraq - to avenge his father after Saddam apparently tried to have him killed. No excuses, he lied bare-faced. Consequences of his lying?: I could go on all day. Let's just say, 4,800 GIs killed, 30,000 wounded, many very seriously, both physically and psychologically. Over 120,000 Iraqis killed, military and civilian. Infrastructure, precious monuments, ruins, destroyed forever. Entry into Iraq of Taliban, Al Qaeda and Iranians, all of whom were NOT THERE when evil Saddam was in power. Persecution of Christians and Jews following invasion. Damage to relations with other countries. Increased terrorist activities in Iraq, almost one a day since invasion. Cost of Iraq adventure, minimum $1 trillion, and when one factors domestic and foreign costs, most likely 2 to 3 billion dollars. Etc.
So, Rogue, which of the Clinton or GWB lies were the most damaging to the nation and the world?
AGAIN, you can not prove Bush lied about WMD in Iraq!!! To lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue!!! Your assumption that Bush lied is based on your hatred of G.W. Bush, and nothing more!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the truth evil? The fact is, is that about half of all violent crimes are committed by blacks who make up only 12% of our population. The question is WHY?
The south side of New Brunswick, GA is a predominate black ghetto. In fact, the entire town of New Brunswick is a black majority community!
From Wiki: The racial makeup of the city {New Brunswick] was 59.8% African American, 36.4% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.4% Asian, <0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.7% from other races, and 1.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.8% of the population.
Now, do you remember this incident in New Brunswick a few months ago?
Brunswick man trying to sell firearm shot by customer, police say
2 men and 16-year-old charged in the shooting.
Posted: December 5, 2012 -
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-05...
Er, Rogue, killing was done with a gun. A gun, Rogue. I pointed out that you did not mention this weapon, and how the children got their hands on THE GUN, and now you come back with statistics and skin colour again. The gun didn't kill, the kids did. Suuuuure. And the person who died of a drug overdose didn't really kill himself, noooo, the drug did it. Keep fantasizing, Rogue. Ever thought of getting a job as a spokersperson for the NRA or the John Birch society?
Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Ex-CIA Operative: Obama Never Properly Vetted
http://www.newsmax.com/US/barack-obama-presid...
Obama’s Nuclear Weapons Drawdown Could Run Afoul of the Law
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/obama-nucle...
But, but, but, Obama is the most transparent president we ever had. I know cause he said so!!!
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a Fraud,traitor and spy!
Bobbie is stuck on stupid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, you can not prove Bush lied about WMD in Iraq!!! To lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue!!! Your assumption that Bush lied is based on your hatred of G.W. Bush, and nothing more!
No, it's not. I don't hate the man. Hate is a stupid reason if thaat is the only reason and there are so many here. Of the 11 Security council members, fully 9 voted against. Of the permanent 5, fully 3 voted against going into Iraq. That is why GWB moved into Iraq WITHOUT UN approval. And no more of that BS that Germany, Russia etc approved. They most assuredly did not, as most of the world KNEW there were no WMD, foremost Hans Blix who headed the inspection missions. See also very comprehensive WMD reprot by thousands of investigators.

What of the consequences of GWB and Clinton lies? You have no comment? Not even one? As the president of the United States of America, are you trying to tell us that the CIA lied to GWB? Really? If that premise is correct, do you realise the seriousness of that accusation? That the CIA would like to the president in order to pursue its agenda? And why did GWB and his flunkies not believe the rest of the world, the majority of countries, allies and non-allies, that kept repeating that there were no WMDs?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Well dah, did you read the first sentence? What does "after the 2003 invasion of Iraq" mean to you?
We are talking about BEFORE the war. Monday morning quarterbacking is just that. Calling the plays after they have been played.
Again, the question is "Did Bush know what he was saying was untrue?"
Again, you are so blinded by your hatred of G.W. Bush, you will never see the truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Yep, you just mention Bush, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, etc. and the Libtards start foaming at the mouth.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, did you read the first sentence? What does "after the 2003 invasion of Iraq" mean to you?
We are talking about BEFORE the war. Monday morning quarterbacking is just that. Calling the plays after they have been played.
Again, the question is "Did Bush know what he was saying was untrue?"
Again, you are so blinded by your hatred of G.W. Bush, you will never see the truth!
Rogue is now ZIPPY? How about a Charlie Brown kind of name, like FLASH? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

It is NOT Monday morning quarterbacking, as the UN inspection team numerous times told the world there were NO WMDs pre-invasion, the majority of countries, allies and foes alike, said there were NO WMDs, the security council said there were NO WMDs, your best and closest ally, Canada, told you there were NO WMDs. The post-invasion inspections up to 2004, 11 YEARS OF INSPECTIONS, confirmed what the world and the UN told GWB BEFORE the invasion.

Your accusation of my hate of GWB is childish and proof-less. It is not an adult and intelligent counter-argument. I hated the Stalins and Hitlers of this world, yes, as they intentionally killed millions. GWB had many killed, and at what cost, but he lied, and then bumbled into it, did not realize the horror he had unleashed. I don't hate him, just feel sorry for him as how the hell can he sleep? The US is still feeling, andwill for a long time, the after-effects of that stupid invasion in deaths, maimings, damaged foreign relations and financial catastrophe. Do talk to me about Clinton's and GWB's consequences. You continue avoiding the subject, for some reason.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, you just mention Bush, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, etc. and the Libtards start foaming at the mouth.
Saw that clip of Tim's restaurant on NBC last night. Touching indeed, and what parents Tim has!

Now Rogue, do you realise, every time you use the word "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) like you just did up there, that you do not so much as demean and insult liberals, but rather, you demean and insult people like Tim, as we must assume that being retarded is a bad and shameful thing.

Bravo, Rogue. Should you ever visit Tim's restaurant, will you ever tag a liberal as a "libtard" in front of Tim, his parents and his appreciative customers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I have read a few of Damn Linker's writing and he does not seem to ever been a Conservative nor is there any indication he ever was a Republican. Oh, please not that he later on says "consider myself a Republican"!
I have never been a MEMBER of the Republican Party but I WAS registered as a Republican. I re-registered as a NPA about 2003 and it had nothing to do with war in Iraq. It had to do with the Country Clubbers who still dominate the RNC. I re-registered as a Republican over a year ago so I could vote in the Republican primaries but I do not consider myself as a Republican.
Sooo, I wonder why Damon Linker has just now made this announcement? I have no idea but I seriously doubt if it had anything to do with the war in Iraq!

Why I am no longer a Republican
By Damon Linker | The Week –

"But thanks in large part to the Iraq war, I no longer consider myself a Republican or a man of the right."
http://news.yahoo.com/why-am-no-longer-republ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that clip of Tim's restaurant on NBC last night. Touching indeed, and what parents Tim has!
Now Rogue, do you realise, every time you use the word "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) like you just did up there, that you do not so much as demean and insult liberals, but rather, you demean and insult people like Tim, as we must assume that being retarded is a bad and shameful thing.
Bravo, Rogue. Should you ever visit Tim's restaurant, will you ever tag a liberal as a "libtard" in front of Tim, his parents and his appreciative customers?
Ah, not all Liberals are Libtards! In fact most Liberals are not Libtards. You are a Libtard because you can not comprehend what you read.
Oh, it has been a few days ago where "I" posted the story about Tim's restaurant on this forum. Not to make fun of him but to show you what an up spirited person can be. Libtards are pessimistic people who blame all the problems on evil Republicans even people like Richard Nixon who was a Progressive and who advanced the progressive agenda.
By the way, I met Truett Cathy twice. He is 91 y/o these days so he would have been about 70 back then and he is a typical Southern gentleman who cares about his customers.
And twenty years ago he use to drive a white Lincoln Continental Mark VII. And Colon Powell was driving a faded light blue, ten year old Buick station wagon!
Oh, very seldom does military housing have garages. At Fort Sill, OK my parents lived on Upton Circle and all the houses where built in the 1880's and they had a carriage house that was to small for their car. And the military houses on Staff Row at Fort McPherson, GA where also built in the 1890's
The house the Powell's lived in had a wheel chair ramp as that was the house FDR use to use!!!

From Wiki:
Quarters 10 is the centerpiece of Staff Row. Completed in 1892, the three-story home has 12-foot (3.7 m)-high ceilings on the first floor, 11-foot (3.4 m)-high ceilings on the second, and semicircular front windows in the turret. In 1925, Gen. Douglas MacArthur was assigned to Fort McPherson as post commander. Since his wife refused to live in the quarters, they rented an apartment downtown near the Fox Theatre. The MacArthurs left after having spent 89 days at Fort McPherson, when he was reassigned to Baltimore. A sleeping porch was added to the back of the quarters in 1935 for President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s visits while he was en route to Warm Springs, Georgia.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Interesting,

From Wiki: Fort McPherson; Quarters 532 was built in 1887 at a cost of $2,470. The single-family dwelling has 1,843 square feet (171.2 m2) of space. It was originally the residence of the civilian post engineer, a plumber, who was in charge of operating the water pump station. Chief Warrant Officer Ulie H. Jeffers, chief field clerk, lived in these quarters from 1923 through 1950. This period of 27 years probably established a record for the continuous occupancy of a set of Army quarters by one individual. Today, this residence serves as officers’ quarters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,461 - 130,480 of167,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,363
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 43,019
GOOGLE Ignores EASTER every year 12 min Buckeye 2
Abby 4-20 18 min edogxxx 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min It is Time 3,781
Amy 4-20 21 min Cass 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,161
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 96,145
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance