BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148346 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
Must be more of that Gorbal Warming! LOL
http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2013/03/23/spr...
Yep, the U.K. is having the worst Spring winter storm in a hundred years.

SATURDAY 23 MARCH 2013 UK
UK snow storms claim second victim

Wintery storms claim a second victim with a body found in deep snow in Lancashire, as the torrid weather continues to disrupt much of the country.
http://www.channel4.com/news/winter-storms-co...

Location hidden

#148347 Mar 24, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>'OverWhelming Evidence?'
Too bad the Looneytune fringe are the only ones that think so.
Now if only you had evidence that stood up anywhere but in the fetid through the looking glass delusional state that passes for your mind.
And if it was made of some substance other then your fevered wishful thinking.......
But meanwhile in the real world Obama is President of the United States.
And you really cant do anything about it...
More than enough evidence to open a criminal investigation ..... but Eric Holder will not do that.
Tell us, what evidence did Eric Holder have to open a criminal investigation against George Zimmerman? What was the findings of their investigation?

Location hidden

#148348 Mar 24, 2013
UK's coldest spring since 1963 claims 5,000 lives: Pensioners worst affected - and experts say final toll could be 'horrendous'
2,000 extra deaths registered in just the first two weeks of March
And for February, 3,057 extra deaths registered in England and Wales
Campaigners warn weather could prove deadly for thousands more By PADRAIC FLANAGAN: 23 March 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22982...
truman

Boise, ID

#148349 Mar 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Obama Just Don’t Get it
Michael Oberndorf, RPA Full Story
The latest waste of taxpayer money, following close on the heels of the way over-hyped sequester, has been Obama’s so-called Charm Tour. It just hasn’t gotten through his thick skull and massive, personality disorder-driven ego that the American people are not buying his lies like they used to. They’re starting to connect the man to his mindless Marxism, their economic and social pain to his policies. They are finally, though probably way too late, realizing that the Fraud-in-the-White House is just that.
You would think that even Tea Baggers and Birthers and other fringe looneys would eventually get it through their heads that they DONT speak for 'The American People'....Especially after Nov.2012.
truman

Boise, ID

#148350 Mar 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s with the SS number GB? Really, what difference does it make and what would be the motive? Yes it was a mistake just as everyone else in this country that has errors on a any number of documents. My mother’s name is misspelled one my BC. Nothing sinister about it. I had to go to Banning recently because someone with the same name had a warrant and the DMV refuse to issue my license until it was cleared up. Same name, same DOB, he’s white, I’m black, but different license number. Shit does in fact happen.
Yes but when you have a conclusion that you DESPERATELY want to be true and nothing to back it up but Paranoia and Lunatic Byzantine Conpiracy nonsense EVERTHING no matter how trivial has the potential for Sinister Implication...
truman

Boise, ID

#148352 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not Obama was properly vetted matters little when one has backers who can manipulate those in power. Look how easily Obama himself intimidated, manipulated, and controlled the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, State Department, and most of Congress to cover up for his criminal act regarding Benghazi.
FYI, prior to our dishonest President’s being elected illegally to the WH, a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
Benghazi....figures.
Your using one unsubstantiated Conspiracy Theory you WANT to be true to 'prove' another Unsubstantiated Conspiracy Theory you WANT to be true is possible?
The Looney Nut Fringe in perfect minature.....
truman

Boise, ID

#148353 Mar 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night you "good" Guys ...!!!
Thanks for FIGHTING the Good Fight ...
Till next time ... <3
Ill bet its refreshing to have someone like LRS who doesnt laugh in your face....like practically everyone else.
Of course your both mentally ill but....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148355 Mar 24, 2013
QUIT "deleting" my posts!... falseman!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148356 Mar 24, 2013
WHY do you DO it ...???
ya SCARED ...

;0)
truman

Boise, ID

#148357 Mar 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
QUIT "deleting" my posts!... falseman!
How could I delete your posts???
Say,did I tell you about my latest Art Project?
Im carving a likeness of Andrew Breitbart out of one of those Urinal de-oderizers.
Im thinking of doing a whole series called 'P*ss On your favorite Conservative Icon.'
Then Ill distribute them anonymously to inner city rest rooms.
If you or LRS want to be a Patron of The Arts and sponser me let me know....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148358 Mar 24, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>How could I delete your posts???
Say,did I tell you about my latest Art Project?
Im carving a likeness of Andrew Breitbart out of one of those Urinal de-oderizers.
Im thinking of doing a whole series called 'P*ss On your favorite Conservative Icon.'
Then Ill distribute them anonymously to inner city rest rooms.
If you or LRS want to be a Patron of The Arts and sponser me let me know....
WE don't put in "money" ...
WE put in something MORE important ...

OUR "time" ...
FREE of CHARGE!

How much do "you" get PAID ...
for "your" TREASONOUS ways ...???

;0)
truman

Boise, ID

#148359 Mar 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE don't put in "money" ...
WE put in something MORE important ...
OUR "time" ...
FREE of CHARGE!
How much do "you" get PAID ...
for "your" TREASONOUS ways ...???
;0)
Like you I work Pro Bonno...
Frings

Anonymous Proxy

#148360 Mar 24, 2013
Hello friends My name is Frings.Am based in Chicago.I never believed in all spell casting.My ex left me.I was devastated ans also i lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Prophet Kantogo.Was told his work is free, i Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me.My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.Was even promoted immediately.I couldn't believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn't charge anybody until the spell has worked.Prophet Kantogo doesn't charge.You can only choose to pay after the spell has worked.Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
*HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER.
* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED{IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING
*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.
*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE
*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
You can get in touch with him through sharabatemple@gmail.com
truman

Boise, ID

#148361 Mar 24, 2013
Hmmmmm...Andrew Brietbart is disolving too fast.
Back to the drawing board!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148362 Mar 24, 2013
Video: GOP Sen.: Dems need a dose "common sense" on budget
Full story: CBS News
Democrats defy "common sense" in their approach to the nation's fiscal problems, said Sen.

http://www.topix.com/us/politics/2013/03/vide...

GOP Sen.: Dems need a dose "common sense" on budget
Democrats defy "common sense" in their approach to the nation's fiscal problems, said Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, in the weekly Republican address on Saturday, criticizing Democrats' desire to raise taxes and their reluctance to trim entitlements.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148363 Mar 24, 2013
Canadian accused of killing his Chinese lover and mailing his body parts collapses in court

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...

jocko ...???
[snicker]
truman

Boise, ID

#148364 Mar 24, 2013
Frings wrote:
Hello friends My name is Frings.Am based in Chicago.I never believed in all spell casting.My ex left me.I was devastated ans also i lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Prophet Kantogo.Was told his work is free, i Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me.My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.Was even promoted immediately.I couldn't believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn't charge anybody until the spell has worked.Prophet Kantogo doesn't charge.You can only choose to pay after the spell has worked.Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
*HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER.
* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED{IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING
*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.
*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE
*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
You can get in touch with him through sharabatemple@gmail.com
This sounds like just the kind of help the Birthers need...must be a friend of American Ladies...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148365 Mar 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
With 2 US parents, of course I did!
Thanks to the usurper Obama, I will vote for any Republican with only one US parent even if he was born elsewhere.
Don't that just make you very happy?
Cruz may very well be the next President and he will get my vote if he runs, because I will never vote for another Democrat even if he was born in the US and has 2 US parents, thanks to Obama.
Well GB, so much for conviction, but I there’s not a doubt in my mind you would have done it anyway.

Cruz will never be the POTUS GB.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148366 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
These are not errors. They are lies.
Said the third grade teacher to Mr. Liars.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148367 Mar 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about the crime of fraud that you do not willfully not understand, Poopoo stain?
You have been presented with the overwhelming evidence that usurper Obama has presented the American people with unquestionably forged documents in a cover-up of unprecedented magnitude!
What is the reason for your willful stupidity?
Willful stupidity? Oh that is rich coming from you GB. Hate and discontent is the only thing overwhelming when it comes to the birfoon and his continued slew of baseless allegations directed at this president is only a product of that. The reason Obama is president is because the overwhelming evidence outside the birfoon asylum confirms he was born in Honolulu.

That you and your birfoon contingent “believe”(or I should say wish) otherwise of course has never had anything to do with veracity. Bottom line is your “evidence” amounts to nothing save birfoon folly which every sane person in the world recognized as such years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,115,201
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Kristy 47,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 27 min BarefootJoe 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,348
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,743
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago