BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,522)

Showing posts 130,421 - 130,440 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I know, I know, you Libtards think we Conservatives also caused the Big Bang!

Big bang's 'afterglow' reveals universe to be a bit older, with more matter
The most detailed map ever made of the afterglow of the big bang has been unveiled, using data from the Planck space telescope. It largely confirms cosmologists' narrative for the birth of the universe, with a few adjustments.
By Pete Spotts, Staff writer / March 21, 2013
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2013/0321/Bi...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, his wife knew about the donations totalling approx $150,000 but HE didn't? Right. Still believe in the fairy godmother, Rogue? What a couple.
How quickly we forget.

George and Shelly Zimmerman caught on tape lying about access to money prior to bond hearing. Zimmerman ordered back to prison

“Assistant state prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda argued in Friday's hearing that Zimmerman and his wife discussed the money raised through the website in multiple recorded conversations while Zimmerman was in jail and before his bond hearing.
He said Zimmerman spoke in shorthand to elude officers listening to the call, referring to $15,000 as "15" and $100,000 as "100."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of canadian dumbness?-> jacques ottawa Any other questions you worthless POS?
Still scouring the web for that school or are you sticking with the Texas one?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of canadian dumbness?-> jacques ottawa Any other questions you worthless POS?
Sorry, won't do, you chose an American, a Texas school, can't help you back out of this one, the 150th succesive one in the last month alone. Shovel those feet in, limp boy, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make slaveboy? Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Get over it. Move on! Oh, that's right you're unable to move on, aren't ya?
In your twisted bood, LRS, there is nothing wrong with killing someone. Self-defence you'll say? Were you there? Best to clam up and wait for the trial.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he been charged with perjury? His wife has but to the best of my knowledge, he has not.
Tom lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue.
<quoted text>
Again, has he been charges with perjury? Since all phone calls and conversation are recorded, they would have evidence if he did!
So he was never charged for perjury. Just a technicality, I guess, enough that his wife lied. And do tell, Rogue,$150,000 was collected for his defence/bail, whatever, and his wife knew this and he didn't? Are you serious?

See Poppos upcomng post on this matter , he puts it much better than me.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
The idiots at this school must be from Canada!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo...
Right, how dare they ask a question that would give cause for their child to think.

“WHY DO YOU THINK THE U.S. MAY BE A TARGET FOR TERRORISM?”
TEST QUESTION

Has nothing to do with justifying anything

"I'm not going to justify radical terrorists by saying we did anything to deserve that; over 3,000 people died,"
Kara Sands
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have a few. I do not associate with ghetto people though. Lucas' wife works for my daughter in Georgia and I have met him only once. He was on my daughters facebook page and that is were I took his quote from.
Oh, there are a couple of black women who work at the local Waffle House. No, they are not ghetto people. They are both farm girls and they know how to work honestly. They also enjoy my Clinton jokes.
Ya know, now that Hillary has retied, Bill doesn't get out as often as he use to.
Rogued : "They also enjoy my Clinton jokes." (They : the black waitresses). LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How dense can you be? They are PAID to laugh at your dumb Clinton jokes, Rogue. Careful, though, they may not be paid enough to laugh if you push it.

Oh,I forgot, your response is totally irrelevant, it doesn't even begin to address that nice black boy with the very dark skin who votes republican.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards think we Conservatives also caused the Big Bang!
Big bang's 'afterglow' reveals universe to be a bit older, with more matter
The most detailed map ever made of the afterglow of the big bang has been unveiled, using data from the Planck space telescope. It largely confirms cosmologists' narrative for the birth of the universe, with a few adjustments.
By Pete Spotts, Staff writer / March 21, 2013
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2013/0321/Bi...
Rogue : "Big bang's 'afterglow' reveals universe to be a bit older," So, Rogue, the earth is older than 6,000 years. Bravo. What is it now, 6,500 years? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make slaveboy? Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Get over it. Move on! Oh, that's right you're unable to move on, aren't ya?
It goes to credibility Mr. Liars but I’m sure you would know little about that. Of course Zimmerman has done nothing wrong. Obviously he’s been charged with murder because prosecutors simply had nothing better to do.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken record.
Broken brain. Been sitting on it far too long. And that bullet that nicked it, didn't help.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He was charged because of a idiotic DA. The GRAND JURY did not indict him. What does that tell your thick melon head? And you're right, it is about credibility, which Martin has none of! Drug using little punk pushed his luck. Simple as that. Move on! LMAO Oh yea, you can't! LMAO
LRS : "it is about credibility, which Martin has none of!" Of course not, he's dead. But Zimmerman HAS credibility. And $150,000 which he hid and lied about. Yessir.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I figure birther birfoons Rogue and LRS should testify for the defence at Zimmerman's trial. Why's that, you ask? Well, the way they've described the Zimmerman - Martin confrontation, it's obvious they were there when Zimmerman killed Martin. And the manner that both have already acquitted Zimmerman, why, they saw it all, they know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly we forget.
George and Shelly Zimmerman caught on tape lying about access to money prior to bond hearing. Zimmerman ordered back to prison
“Assistant state prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda argued in Friday's hearing that Zimmerman and his wife discussed the money raised through the website in multiple recorded conversations while Zimmerman was in jail and before his bond hearing.
He said Zimmerman spoke in shorthand to elude officers listening to the call, referring to $15,000 as "15" and $100,000 as "100."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
Sorry, George Zimmerman was NOT charged with perjury. His wife was!!! And did he know he had access to it? NO, not until later!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I figure birther birfoons Rogue and LRS should testify for the defence at Zimmerman's trial. Why's that, you ask? Well, the way they've described the Zimmerman - Martin confrontation, it's obvious they were there when Zimmerman killed Martin. And the manner that both have already acquitted Zimmerman, why, they saw it all, they know.
Have you figured out why the FIRST state prosecutor refused to charge him? And so they got a Liberal political hack who would. And that is called shopping!!!
Why did Angel Corey pray with the Martin family? That shows prejudice!!!! Obama should have kept his racist mouth shut!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

By the way, Angela Corey is an ELECTED prosecutor who tend to be more corrupt that appointed prosecutors. In other words, Angela Corey is a political hack. She is also out of her elected district!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Who would have guessed. All gun control bills before Florida's legislature where submitted by ..... Democrats. And everyone of these so called gun control bills are actually people control laws! And Liberals don't like lawful people to have guns because they shoot criminals who are almost always ...... Liberals!

http://cms.nraila.org/media/11098611/florida_...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin didn't have any when he was alive! He was a street punk. Get it, dumbazz? The Police saw no reason to charge Zimmerman, neither did the Grand Jury! Just the whacked out DA who has a history of crap like this! Deal with the facts or STFU, idiot.
More sophisticated discourse from the limp slithering slug who has nothing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So the police and the GJ were both wrong? Stupid.
Who's talking about the police and the D.J.? I said you and bosom buddy Rogue were there, you saw it all. Do you follow now? DOH.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So the police and the GJ were both wrong? Stupid.
I don't know if they were both wrong or right. How do YOU presume to know, I do know this, though, Guy kills a guy, no witnesses, and they don't charge him? What? DA has to step in and says something like "hey, guys, hey, man killed here, shot to death, no witnesses, and you haven't arraigned him?"...DOH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,421 - 130,440 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,033,779
Amy 4-17 4 min RACE 2
Abby 4-17 11 min RACE 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,994
World War O 39 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance