BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148289 Mar 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself. Had a drunk guy put his hand on my thigh one time at a bar. He left with three teeth missing. C'mon down girlman. LMAO
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Limp-wristed slug called his mamma.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148290 Mar 23, 2013
Of course Canadians have an interest in seeing that their closest neighbour, ally, and trading partner's economy and governed remain stable.

Of course if you're an idiot and rambling birfoon you don't realize that life exists outside the tiny, self-made bubble you've inflated around your little pin head.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148291 Mar 23, 2013
I have the same basic concerns over these laws as I have with the Catholic Church. If for any reason a fetus dies, will they issue a death certificate?(for the Catholic Church, will they give the sacrament of Extreme Unction?) Will the state prosecute abortions as murders? You can't have it both ways. If you recognize a fetus as a human life, it is HUMAN!

North Dakota passes toughest anti-abortion package in US; bills await governor

By M. Alex Johnson, staff writer, NBC News
North Dakota lawmakers approved measures Friday that would effectively ban abortion in the state, including a ballot referendum that would let voters declare that life begins at conception.
Republican Gov. Jack Dalrymple, who has three legislative days to decide whether to sign or veto two of the three measures, hasn't signaled where he stands on the bills. The referendum doesn't need his signature and will be part of the state's 2014 general election ballot.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148292 Mar 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself. Had a drunk guy put his hand on my thigh one time at a bar. He left with three teeth missing. C'mon down girlman. LMAO
Only the weakest coward would make threats of violence in an anonymous Internet forum.

Internet tough guys are universally pathetic.

LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#148293 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But Jacques think I am the racist because I mentioned the shooter and his accomplice are black while the victims were white/Hispanic!
Ga. Infant Shot: Two teens sought in shooting that left mother wounded, infant dead, police say
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575757 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reogue, re-read your posts of the last 6 months. You are not only racist, you are a patronizing racist, the worst kind. Add patenrnalistic to the equation.
Because I tell the truth? I don't like redneck any more than I do ghetto people. It does not matter what color you are or what religion, country, etc. you come from.
How many times have we birthers have been told we are racists imply because we question Obama's status as a Natural Born Citizen? Why I was called a racist just because I did not vote for Obama.
And a great percentage of black people are racists than are white people racists!

Location hidden

#148294 Mar 23, 2013
In Arkansas in 2008 they spent just UNDER $3 million on free cell phones for poor people. Just four years later they spent over $56 million!!!!
But to Libtards claim that is okay because the free cell phone program was created before Obama became president? And that is Libatrian BS!!!

'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion www.nypost.com/ ...

Last year we reported on the poor's new civil right to free cell phones and we argued that the cost was going to get passed on to everyone else.
Well, now we have an exact tally of how much those "free" phones will actually cost taxpayers:$2.1 billion , which will increase to an eye-popping $3.3 billion by 2014.

Read more:'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/capitol/free_ce...

I have one question, if we have recovered from the BUSH Recession, why are these free cell programs still increasing?!?

Location hidden

#148295 Mar 23, 2013
Sore losers. The other team was also playing in the same conditions. Get over it!!!

Soccer-Furious Costa Rica to protest after snowy defeat to U.S. Reuters –

By Simon Evans
DENVER, Colorado, March 23 (Reuters)- Furious Costa Rica coach Jorge Luis Pinto said it was an "embarassment to football" that Friday's World Cup qualifier with the United States was played in strong snow, while his federation promised to make an official protest.
The U.S. won 1-0 but Pinto was riled the game was played on a snowy field with a covering that became deeper as the game wore on.
"It was an embarrassment to football, disrespectful to the game," an animated Pinto told reporters.
The game was played at the 19,374 capacity Dicks Sporting Goods Park, home of Major League Soccer's Colorado Rapids, nestled at the foot of the Rockie Mountains.
http://news.yahoo.com/soccer-furious-costa-ri...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#148298 Mar 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Only the weakest coward would make threats of violence in an anonymous Internet forum.

LOLOLOLOL
Careful. You'd better stop laughing at Romper or else he may warn you to stop laughing at him.

Location hidden

#148299 Mar 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Heh SHEEPLE, are y'all ready for a Canadian born Ted Cruz to be your President?
That to Obama's usurpation, I will gladly vote for him.
Unfortunately they have the parliamentary system there. But he could become the Prime Minister. That would wig out Jacques for sure.

Location hidden

#148300 Mar 23, 2013
Ted Cruz was born to two U.S. citizen parents which, even though he was born in Canada, a Natural Born U.S. Citizen. Ergo, he could become president of the U.S.!

Location hidden

#148301 Mar 23, 2013
Obama Got Worst Grades in Harvard History -- and It's Up to Him to Prove He Didn't
August 02, 2012

Windows Media
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Folks, I just got a phone call in the break. You know, I don't talk on the phone much, but I was told, "You've got to take this phone call."

I said, "I don't talk on the phone. I can't hear."

"You've got to take the phone call."

I said, "Okay." I had two-and-a-half minutes. I got on the phone with somebody who said they went to school with Barack Obama at Harvard. And the guy told me that Obama got the lowest grades that any Harvard graduate ever got and that a bunch of professors gave him B's and C's when he didn't even show up to class. And then he hung up. Now, this guy from Harvard said that Obama had the lowest grades anybody ever got at Harvard, had professors that covered for him and he wasn't even there. I said, "Can you show me any proof of this?"

"No, no, no," hung up the phone. It took all of a minute. I'm corroborating it now. I'm telling you now. So I am calling on Barack Obama to release his Harvard transcripts, based on this call. I got a call from a guy at Harvard who claimed that Obama's got the lowest grades out of anybody who went there and didn't even go to class sometimes, and the professors covered for him. It's up to Obama to prove it. The allegation's out there. It's up to Obama to prove it. I got this call from Harvard, and the guy -- he sounded smart -- said he went to Harvard. He knew enough to call a phone number that would get to me. This guy found a way to get to me.

He said, "Rush, this guy got the lowest grades that anybody ever got at Harvard. And he didn't even go to class a lot of times, and he got B's and C's."

So the allegation's out there.(interruption) What do you mean the burden is on me to prove it? I don't have to prove anything here. Look, the burden is on Obama. He's the one that I've alleged got the worst grades in the history of Harvard. It's up to Obama to prove this. It's up to Obama. So we need the transcripts, and while we're at it, I wonder if I could get a call from somebody at Occidental and maybe I'll get a call from somebody at Columbia, and maybe I'll get a call from somebody that attended an Obama lecture on the Constitution at the University of Chicago who will tell me that he never even taught the Constitution. What he taught was subverting it and overthrowing it according to the way Saul Alinsky said to do it. But there it is. Lowest grades ever in Harvard, never went to class. Well, a lot of times got covered for by the prof. I got a call.

Location hidden

#148302 Mar 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the weakest coward would make threats of violence in an anonymous Internet forum.
LOLOLOLOL
Pray tell where is the threat? He just stated that he was assaulted and he defended himself. So what? I have pulled guns out three times and pointed them twice and fired one warming shot. So what???

Location hidden

#148303 Mar 23, 2013
Yep, just another ghetto kid. Let's see, wasn't Travon Martin 17?

Police arrest 2 teens in Ga. baby killing
Published: March 22, 2013

Seventeen-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Police Chief Tobe Green said. It wasn't immediately clear whether the boys had attorneys.

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/03/22/29...

Location hidden

#148304 Mar 23, 2013
How many times have you Libtards lied about the Senate voting for ANY Omnibus Budget Bill over the past four years??? EAT YOUR WORD!!!
Next, budget bill are Constitutionally start in the House and the TWO reasons why the Senate pushed their bill through is 1) Prez. Obama is six weeks late for submitting HIS budget proposal and 2) they want to stump the Republicans in the House.
Now note that it passed 50/49 without even one Republican vote and four nays from DEMOCRATS!!!
Can you say DOA at the House?!?

Senate passes its first budget proposal in four years
From Ted Barrett and Alison Harding, CNN updated 11:13 AM EDT,

(CNN)-- The Democrat-controlled Senate passed its first formal budget proposal in four years early Saturday after hours of non-stop voting that started Friday evening.
The non-binding plan for the 2014 budget calls for a trillion dollars in tax increases and passed 50 to 49. No Republicans voted for the bill, and four Democrats voted against it.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/politics/senate...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148308 Mar 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Romney president? I read all those LRS/Rogue/Frank\AL etc victory speeches before November 6, was so worried, as all I heard was "can you hear us coming", 46 national newspapers backing Romney, Rogue with his new pair of dancing shoes, ready to dance in the streets morning of Nov 7, etc etc. Not unlike Rip Van Winkle, went to sleep, woke up this morning...and what? Romney's not president? What's that? He was seen pumping gas in LA?
Romney is president of the one constituency he courted which he won overwhelmingly. I believe it amounted to around 47 percent of the electorate did it not? He was obviously counting on those he went out of his way to piss off not showing up.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148312 Mar 23, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, prior to our dishonest President’s being elected illegally to the WH, a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
Well Logan for your information prior to the 1991 booklet the rest of the world already knew where Obama was born.

PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 06, 1990
“The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii”
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-bl...

And of course the literary agent must have been paid off

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/05/17/...

Moreno Valley, CA

#148317 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In Arkansas in 2008 they spent just UNDER $3 million on free cell phones for poor people. Just four years later they spent over $56 million!!!!
But to Libtards claim that is okay because the free cell phone program was created before Obama became president? And that is Libatrian BS!!!
'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion www.nypost.com/ ...
Last year we reported on the poor's new civil right to free cell phones and we argued that the cost was going to get passed on to everyone else.
Well, now we have an exact tally of how much those "free" phones will actually cost taxpayers:$2.1 billion , which will increase to an eye-popping $3.3 billion by 2014.
Read more:'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/capitol/free_ce...
I have one question, if we have recovered from the BUSH Recession, why are these free cell programs still increasing?!?
Whatever the cell phones cost why bring it up now? The program has been operational since 1984 so why even mentioned now?
http://transition.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Common_Carr...

And whether or not we’ve recovered from the recession millions of people are still out of work and millions more underemployed.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148319 Mar 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Heh SHEEPLE, are y'all ready for a Canadian born Ted Cruz to be your President?
That to Obama's usurpation, I will gladly vote for him.
Why not you voted for Panamanian born McCain didn’t you?

Incidentally GB, Ted Cruz will never be the POTUS.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148322 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama Got Worst Grades in Harvard History -- and It's Up to Him to Prove He Didn't
August 02, 2012
Windows Media
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Folks, I just got a phone call in the break. You know, I don't talk on the phone much, but I was told, "You've got to take this phone call."
I said, "I don't talk on the phone. I can't hear."
"You've got to take the phone call."
I said, "Okay." I had two-and-a-half minutes. I got on the phone with somebody who said they went to school with Barack Obama at Harvard. And the guy told me that Obama got the lowest grades that any Harvard graduate ever got and that a bunch of professors gave him B's and C's when he didn't even show up to class. And then he hung up. Now, this guy from Harvard said that Obama had the lowest grades anybody ever got at Harvard, had professors that covered for him and he wasn't even there. I said, "Can you show me any proof of this?"
"No, no, no," hung up the phone. It took all of a minute. I'm corroborating it now. I'm telling you now. So I am calling on Barack Obama to release his Harvard transcripts, based on this call. I got a call from a guy at Harvard who claimed that Obama's got the lowest grades out of anybody who went there and didn't even go to class sometimes, and the professors covered for him. It's up to Obama to prove it. The allegation's out there. It's up to Obama to prove it. I got this call from Harvard, and the guy -- he sounded smart -- said he went to Harvard. He knew enough to call a phone number that would get to me. This guy found a way to get to me.
He said, "Rush, this guy got the lowest grades that anybody ever got at Harvard. And he didn't even go to class a lot of times, and he got B's and C's."
So the allegation's out there.(interruption) What do you mean the burden is on me to prove it? I don't have to prove anything here. Look, the burden is on Obama. He's the one that I've alleged got the worst grades in the history of Harvard. It's up to Obama to prove this. It's up to Obama. So we need the transcripts, and while we're at it, I wonder if I could get a call from somebody at Occidental and maybe I'll get a call from somebody at Columbia, and maybe I'll get a call from somebody that attended an Obama lecture on the Constitution at the University of Chicago who will tell me that he never even taught the Constitution. What he taught was subverting it and overthrowing it according to the way Saul Alinsky said to do it. But there it is. Lowest grades ever in Harvard, never went to class. Well, a lot of times got covered for by the prof. I got a call.
The pathetic utterances of a college dropout hating on one who finished at the top of his class.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148323 Mar 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Obama Just Don’t Get it
Michael Oberndorf, RPA Full Story
The latest waste of taxpayer money, following close on the heels of the way over-hyped sequester, has been Obama’s so-called Charm Tour. It just hasn’t gotten through his thick skull and massive, personality disorder-driven ego that the American people are not buying his lies like they used to. They’re starting to connect the man to his mindless Marxism, their economic and social pain to his policies. They are finally, though probably way too late, realizing that the Fraud-in-the-White House is just that.
Sounds like something you would have said before the election GB. It’s more or less a retarded statement now. it makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Nostrilis Waxman 1,141,384
Who were the biggest White Gangs? (Apr '10) 4 hr new some 41
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr IBdaMann 48,365
1 in 3 Chicagoans living paycheck-to-paycheck 6 hr CUU 5
abby 11-21 8 hr Shari23 6
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Wolverine33 692
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr KiMerde 51,234
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says