BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,522)

Showing posts 130,421 - 130,440 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Breaking News, Florida school student was expelled for drawing a picture of the State of Florida. Teacher thought it looked to much like a gun!
<quoted text>
Don't you recognize a joke when you read one? The goal of zero tolerances on guns is people control. There is nothing wrong with play cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians.
You do know our Revolutionary War was won by only 5% of our population, don't you? About 10% were Loyalists to the Crown and most of the rest were neutral. Many were neutral because of fear of reprisals. But in the end, the 5% carried the day.
And about 10% of our population left the U.S. to places like Canada, England, etc. Yep, if it were not for the 5% who were willing to bear arms, there never would have been an America. The best country in the world.
1.–on't you recognize a joke when YOU read one? Thought the nut part...

2. So, what you are telling me is that the minority imposed its will on the majority by brute force, thanks to firearms? Really? So the American revolution was a sham, a trick, UNWANTED independence from the UK staged by a minority that was armed to the teeth? Well, well. Then, by your own admission, wouldn't you say that guns are certainly not a good thing, used only for illegal moves and to thwart the will of the majority?;

3. "there never would have been an America?" Really? I'm forced to conclude that without arms, there would have been no revolution, and therefore no "America"? You mean to say that today, in 2013, had there been no revolution, the US would STILL be a colony of Britain? Want to think that one over, Rogue?;

4. Figure this one out : Canada, NZ, Australia, to name 3 bona fide countries, never waged a revolution, never rose against their masters, the British, with or without arms. Do you believe that those three countries, and so many others like them, are still colonies and not independent, on their own, today?

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it let this sink in that granite head of yours and other birters DO YOU UNDERSTANDTHE MEAING OF VETTED?????????
Vetted is having put someone or something through an extremely careful examination.(verb)
An example of vetted is the government having done a thorough background check on a possible employee.
http://www.yourdictionary.com/vetted
Did it ever accrue to you birthers that every person who runs for a political office goes though this?????
Whether or not Obama was properly vetted matters little when one has backers who can manipulate those in power. Look how easily Obama himself intimidated, manipulated, and controlled the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, State Department, and most of Congress to cover up for his criminal act regarding Benghazi.
FYI, prior to our dishonest Presidentís being elected illegally to the WH, a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obamaís biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicagoís South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not Obama was properly vetted matters little when one has backers who can manipulate those in power. Look how easily Obama himself intimidated, manipulated, and controlled the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, State Department, and most of Congress to cover up for his criminal act regarding Benghazi.
FYI, prior to our dishonest Presidentís being elected illegally to the WH, a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obamaís biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicagoís South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
Excuse the double post. Must have clicked too hard.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Alternate Reality of Fox News
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/al ...
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you before, a very befitting website for you. So are you a crook or a liar? Both?
Poopo and the other Libtards do not realize that Palestine had the right to declare it's statehood just as soon as Jordan de-annexed them following the Six Day War of 1967. But the won't as to do so they would have to declare their boundaries and since they do not recognize Israel, if the do not declare all the land all the way to the Mediterranean, the leaders would be executed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to? And I'll be charitable , will overlook your non-comprehension of adjective vs informal pronoun and verb.
Did you notice the FIRST TWO WORDS? LMAO What an idiot. Comprehension just rose up and bit you on the azz! Stoooopid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, and unlike you if you tried it, I would not damage my brain.
POW, to the canvas again. And you keep getting up. Wow. Masochism is still alive and well.
Pow? LMMFAOROTF! Time to put your comic books away skippy. LMAO DORK

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Prior to the 1948 War of Independence, the West Bank (Palestine) had over 600,000 Jews but by 1949 they were all gone. Forced to leave by the Muslims.
Sooooo, what happened to the Muslims who lived in Israel? They can continue to live in Israel so long as they swear not to bear arms against Israel. Yes, there are about 1.6 million Arabs living in peace in Israel. They are the only Arabs who actually live in a Democracy!

From Wiki: By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).

Oh, what happened to the property of the Muslims who fled Israel during the war of 1948? The forfeited it! Now, what happened to the property of the Jews who were forced to leave Palestine? It was taken away from them. You see, one group chose to leave and the other chose not to but were forced to.
Now, what happened to the 10% of the population of the United States that left during and after our War of Independence? They forfeited it! That is what happens when you decide!!!
You know what is sad is that I have repeatedly explained this to the Libtards and they will never GET IT!!! The Jews are just and the Muslims are not!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wingman LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) was just shot down again. Look up at my post, a minute ago, Pravda communist marxist Leninist Gulag lady.
Dream on wet wad. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

But Jacques think I am the racist because I mentioned the shooter and his accomplice are black while the victims were white/Hispanic!

Ga. Infant Shot: Two teens sought in shooting that left mother wounded, infant dead, police say
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575757...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the FIRST TWO WORDS? LMAO What an idiot. Comprehension just rose up and bit you on the azz! Stoooopid!
Oookay, wanted to be nice, charitable, but you asked for it, and here's the exchange, with you first :

LRS wrote:
You flappers do freely admit that your stupid as hell each and everyday. Who ties your shoes in the morning? Mommie or Granny? squidscum

And I replied :
Who are you talking to? And I'll be charitable , will overlook your non-comprehension of adjective vs informal pronoun and verb.

All right, first two words : "You flappers". How relevant are those two words to "your (sic) stupid"? Your : adjective. You're : informal pronoun. Still don't get it? It's "you're", slug. You do have trouble with that , don't you? Not to mention the "it's" and the "its". Me, it's typos.

As to the spud, I just repeated what YOU wrote, loser with the limp-wristed fist. More threats, right? What a paper tiger. Get up off that canvas, god, your lip prints are all over it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But Jacques think I am the racist because I mentioned the shooter and his accomplice are black while the victims were white/Hispanic!
Ga. Infant Shot: Two teens sought in shooting that left mother wounded, infant dead, police say
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575757...
Reogue, re-read your posts of the last 6 months. You are not only racist, you are a patronizing racist, the worst kind. Add patenrnalistic to the equation.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ottawa is ghettoizing at a rapid pace but jakeleg doesn't even seem interested. You'd think there would be a forum where his opinions and twisted thoughts might actually mean something. However, jakeleg remains on the Obumbler thread! I think jakeleg is a liar and does not live in Canada. jacques ottawa is a puppet. The only remaining question is who does he belong to?
I read and re-read my post. No Ottawa. I did not mention it (we had 6 murders last year, ONE by a gun), but it did not compare in size to Houston. Anyhow, what does it matter where I'm from, LRS? Was I wrong to say there were gun laws in Montreal, Toronto, Paris, Brussels, London, Sydney? The fact I'm Canadian makes it not so? Burns your ass doubly so when the truth comes frlom outside the US?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself. Had a drunk guy put his hand on my thigh one time at a bar. He left with three teeth missing. C'mon down girlman. LMAO
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Limp-wristed slug called his mamma.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Of course Canadians have an interest in seeing that their closest neighbour, ally, and trading partner's economy and governed remain stable.

Of course if you're an idiot and rambling birfoon you don't realize that life exists outside the tiny, self-made bubble you've inflated around your little pin head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I have the same basic concerns over these laws as I have with the Catholic Church. If for any reason a fetus dies, will they issue a death certificate?(for the Catholic Church, will they give the sacrament of Extreme Unction?) Will the state prosecute abortions as murders? You can't have it both ways. If you recognize a fetus as a human life, it is HUMAN!

North Dakota passes toughest anti-abortion package in US; bills await governor

By M. Alex Johnson, staff writer, NBC News
North Dakota lawmakers approved measures Friday that would effectively ban abortion in the state, including a ballot referendum that would let voters declare that life begins at conception.
Republican Gov. Jack Dalrymple, who has three legislative days to decide whether to sign or veto two of the three measures, hasn't signaled where he stands on the bills. The referendum doesn't need his signature and will be part of the state's 2014 general election ballot.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself. Had a drunk guy put his hand on my thigh one time at a bar. He left with three teeth missing. C'mon down girlman. LMAO
Only the weakest coward would make threats of violence in an anonymous Internet forum.

Internet tough guys are universally pathetic.

LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575757 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reogue, re-read your posts of the last 6 months. You are not only racist, you are a patronizing racist, the worst kind. Add patenrnalistic to the equation.
Because I tell the truth? I don't like redneck any more than I do ghetto people. It does not matter what color you are or what religion, country, etc. you come from.
How many times have we birthers have been told we are racists imply because we question Obama's status as a Natural Born Citizen? Why I was called a racist just because I did not vote for Obama.
And a great percentage of black people are racists than are white people racists!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

In Arkansas in 2008 they spent just UNDER $3 million on free cell phones for poor people. Just four years later they spent over $56 million!!!!
But to Libtards claim that is okay because the free cell phone program was created before Obama became president? And that is Libatrian BS!!!

'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion www.nypost.com/ ...

Last year we reported on the poor's new civil right to free cell phones and we argued that the cost was going to get passed on to everyone else.
Well, now we have an exact tally of how much those "free" phones will actually cost taxpayers:$2.1 billion , which will increase to an eye-popping $3.3 billion by 2014.

Read more:'Free' cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/capitol/free_ce...

I have one question, if we have recovered from the BUSH Recession, why are these free cell programs still increasing?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Sore losers. The other team was also playing in the same conditions. Get over it!!!

Soccer-Furious Costa Rica to protest after snowy defeat to U.S. Reuters Ė

By Simon Evans
DENVER, Colorado, March 23 (Reuters)- Furious Costa Rica coach Jorge Luis Pinto said it was an "embarassment to football" that Friday's World Cup qualifier with the United States was played in strong snow, while his federation promised to make an official protest.
The U.S. won 1-0 but Pinto was riled the game was played on a snowy field with a covering that became deeper as the game wore on.
"It was an embarrassment to football, disrespectful to the game," an animated Pinto told reporters.
The game was played at the 19,374 capacity Dicks Sporting Goods Park, home of Major League Soccer's Colorado Rapids, nestled at the foot of the Rockie Mountains.
http://news.yahoo.com/soccer-furious-costa-ri...
Learn to Read

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Only the weakest coward would make threats of violence in an anonymous Internet forum.

Internet tough guys are universally pathetic.

LOLOLOLOL
Careful. You'd better stop laughing at Romper or else he may warn you to stop laughing at him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,421 - 130,440 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEBIL 1,072,823
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 4 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000