BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,521)

Showing posts 130,401 - 130,420 of167,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada.
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, I still see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada. Did Obummer Boy go around dropping mortar rounds?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, in the end, that both incidents are totally attributable to Obama. Can anyone, anybody, stop that tyrant killer?
And just why would anyone attribute BOTH incidents to Obama? I don't!!! You see, I use common cents logic!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say. Does is equate with the lie Zimmerman told at his bail hearing, when he said he was penniless yet had amassed over $150,000 in donations from, I have to assume, assorted birthers, rednecks and various birfoons?
Has he been charged with perjury? His wife has but to the best of my knowledge, he has not.
Tom lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

"To lie,"

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is an example of the lack of attention of birthers. It claims that I said that Obama's father was a furniture salesman. The quotation says that HIS GRANDFATHER was a furniture salesman, and it refers to his GRANDmother as being a low-level employee in a bank. In 1961, Obama's father was a student in the University of Hawaii, and his mother was also a student in the University of Hawaii.
Here again is what I said: "It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obamaís parents were rich enough (They werenít. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign countryó-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
One has to allow that Mr. Liars was retained in third grade (several years running) til his parents realized he had reached the pinnacle of his potential and decided his talents would be best served staying at home keeping the dog company. The computer was to keep him company when the dog died. So I suppose for now were stuck him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he been charged with perjury? His wife has but to the best of my knowledge, he has not.
Oh, his wife knew about the donations totalling approx $150,000 but HE didn't? Right. Still believe in the fairy godmother, Rogue? What a couple.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did a Google search and not one noted newspaper or TV network or Sat. network like CNN seems to have addressed this issue.
But Fox News is evil for carrying it!
Iíve never heard of the show but if Fox alone is outraged I doubt itís much of a story.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada.
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, I still see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada. Did Obummer Boy go around dropping mortar rounds?
<quoted text>
And just why would anyone attribute BOTH incidents to Obama? I don't!!! You see, I use common cents logic!
You may use common cents all you want, except that for the 2nd time in a row, wit, sarcasm and mockey totally elude you. Are all birthers humourless and dense like that? Don't forget your monthly cheque to Orly Taitz.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Corr : mockery

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Kid Accidentally Steals Cup From Restaurant
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh, Lucas is an acquaintance of mine and he has very dark skin ..... but he is a conservative and would never vote for Obummer Boy!

Lucas Boyd
The left would have embraced him, if he were a gold teeth wearin hood with a few baby mama's in tow, because we all know that's "keepin it real"! It's sad when there are those who prefer to see people as a stereotype, not a success.

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson 'Token,''Uncle Tom' and 'Oreo' after CPAC speech
twitchy.com
This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the "nastygrams" he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolera...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíve never heard of the show but if Fox alone is outraged I doubt itís much of a story.
Or is it they don't want it to be a story?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Cain't Lern Crapola must have gone to school here!

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant Clownifornication!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/californ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Make It Hurt! What an AHole!

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The idiots at this school must be from Canada!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Lucas is an acquaintance of mine and he has very dark skin ..... but he is a conservative and would never vote for Obummer Boy!
Lucas Boyd
The left would have embraced him, if he were a gold teeth wearin hood with a few baby mama's in tow, because we all know that's "keepin it real"! It's sad when there are those who prefer to see people as a stereotype, not a success.
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson 'Token,''Uncle Tom' and 'Oreo' after CPAC speech
twitchy.com
This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the "nastygrams" he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolera...
LMAO (LRS tm re'd), Rogue found the only black in America who didn't vote Obama and he parades him, why, even underlines the fact that this is no ordinary black, no sirrreee, this is a black with "very dark skin". A good black. Knows his place too. And behaves and will remain Rogue's bestest black friend as long as he continues...knowing his place and behaving. Probably a good dancer too, you know, how these "blackies" (replaced the N word in birther circles) have it in them...hey, at the next Republican convention, he can maybe do a little gig between narcoleptic GOP speeches.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
The idiots at this school must be from Canada!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo...
Er, LRS , it would be most useful if you could give, as an example of Canadian dumbness, an actual Canadian school with Canadian students. Herewith par tof the news story you referred us to:

"Quiz given fifth-grader blames U.S. for 9/11 attacks, Texas mother claims

Published March 21, 2013

FoxNews.com

A Texas mother is outraged by a school quiz given to her son that seemingly blames the United States for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo... ;

What's the matter, limp boy, scoured the internet with Rogue's help and couldn't come up with a dumb Canadian school? Well, looks like you foound the right state, God's chosen GWB's and Perry's Texas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, his wife knew about the donations totalling approx $150,000 but HE didn't? Right. Still believe in the fairy godmother, Rogue? What a couple.
Again, has he been charges with perjury? Since all phone calls and conversation are recorded, they would have evidence if he did!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Well, according to you, this 18-yr-old, Obama's mother, was pretty smart, and seemed to have financial means too. At 18, and pregnant, she found the funds to buy a return Hawaii-Kenya-Hawai return flight, we're talking $3, to 4,000 here, convinced how many airport counters and officials to accept a 9-month pregnant woman on their flights, arrived in Kenya, had her baby, a few days later, with little or no papers off with the newborn, sneaked off on , how many flights Kenya-Hawaii in 1961?- anyhow, I digress, baby in arm managed to get back to Honolulu, get by border police and customs with new baby, sneak into hospital, convince the staff to "pretend" she had baby there, signed the BC herself, wow, and went from there, knowing all the time she HAD to do this, that is, have him born in USA at least on paper so he could fulfil the prophecy that Barack would be president. Not bad for an 18-yr-old. And the birther birfoons like yourself believe this like they do gospel - oh, the gospel versions that suits them of course.[/QUOTE]

Jacques Ottawa remember those whacked out nuts think that a secert group the NWO or what ever you want to call them is behind his birth and from then forward they set planes for him to become President.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm re'd), Rogue found the only black in America who didn't vote Obama and he parades him, why, even underlines the fact that this is no ordinary black, no sirrreee, this is a black with "very dark skin". A good black. Knows his place too. And behaves and will remain Rogue's bestest black friend as long as he continues...knowing his place and behaving. Probably a good dancer too, you know, how these "blackies" (replaced the N word in birther circles) have it in them...hey, at the next Republican convention, he can maybe do a little gig between narcoleptic GOP speeches.
Sorry, I have a few. I do not associate with ghetto people though. Lucas' wife works for my daughter in Georgia and I have met him only once. He was on my daughters facebook page and that is were I took his quote from.
Oh, there are a couple of black women who work at the local Waffle House. No, they are not ghetto people. They are both farm girls and they know how to work honestly. They also enjoy my Clinton jokes.
Ya know, now that Hillary has retied, Bill doesn't get out as often as he use to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,401 - 130,420 of167,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Grey Ghost 1,036,765
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69