BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,401 - 130,420 of 177,529 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148251 Mar 23, 2013
corr : believes
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148252 Mar 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
In your parallel universe I suppose this is all true Mr. Liars. I hear Romney even won by a landslide over at Fox.
Isn't Romney president? I read all those LRS/Rogue/Frank\AL etc victory speeches before November 6, was so worried, as all I heard was "can you hear us coming", 46 national newspapers backing Romney, Rogue with his new pair of dancing shoes, ready to dance in the streets morning of Nov 7, etc etc. Not unlike Rip Van Winkle, went to sleep, woke up this morning...and what? Romney's not president? What's that? He was seen pumping gas in LA?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148253 Mar 23, 2013
You may remember this from five years ago when an Iraqi "spy" plane made an emergency landing in Florida. All the Libtards wigged out when they read "Iraq" on the sides of the plane so the police covered up the markings.
Yes, we sold (gave) Iraq some diesel-powered Cessna 172's and they had to be flown to south Florida to be loaded on USAF C-17's to be flown to Iraq.
Yes, you can buy planes with diesel engines in them. They run on jet fuel.

Mystery Plane Seemingly Bound for Iraq Lands in Florida
Published February 21, 2008 FoxNews.com

Why did an airplane seemingly destined for Iraq somehow end up in Highlands County, Fla.?
Authorities aren't saying much, but the case of the mystery plane has gotten local residents talking, according to a report by MyFOXTampaBay.
The small plane, which made an emergency landing in a Florida field, featured Iraqi markings on its body, but most were covered up by paper, the TV station reports.
Capt. Randy Labelle of the Highlands County Sheriff's Office told MyFOXTampaBay that the plane was en route from Tampa to Miami and was owned by a private contractor planning to take about a dozen of the planes to Iraq.
But Labelle couldn't say what the plane was doing on this trip, or what happened to the pilot, who was taken to an airport and whisked away on another plane.
Click here for more on this story from MyFOXTampaBay.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331818,00...

Location hidden

#148254 Mar 23, 2013
Breaking News, Florida school student was expelled for drawing a picture of the State of Florida. Teacher thought it looked to much like a gun!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#148260 Mar 23, 2013
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO? NO!
http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...

Location hidden

#148261 Mar 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
corr : believes
Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.
I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "...after
a little more than 4 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best
president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists..:

* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,

* 15 presidents tied for second,

* 17 other presidents tied for third,

* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and

* Obama came in fifth
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148262 Mar 23, 2013
Fyvush wrote:
Ronald Reagan____ 1981 - 1989
George H.W. Bush_ 1989 - 1993
George W. Bush___ 2001 - 2009
Total years as President = 20 years
Total visits to Israel = 1 single trip
Disgusting.
I wonder how this slipped pass the Fox News fact checkers. I heard they have the best in the buisness.
And so the real truth about the Republicans hatred of the Jewish people comes out.
Pathetic.
Good one. Was it not Rogue who lambasted Obama for waiting so long to visit Israel?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148263 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Two Cities – A Contrast
.......... Chicago, IL .......... Houston , TX
Population .......... 2.7 million .......... 2.15 million
Median HH income .........$38,600 ..........37,000
% African-American ........32.9%.........24%
% Hispanic.......... 28.9%.........44%
% Asian .......... 5.5%.........6%
% non-Hispanic White .......31.7%.........26%
A reasonably similar matchup – until gun availability and crime rate are contrasted !
..........Chicago, IL .....Houston, TX
Concealed carry gun law .... No ..........Yes
# of gun stores .......... 0 ..........84 dedicated gun shops,
..........0..........1500 other places to buy guns 1500 (Walmart, etc.)
Homicides, 2012 .......... 506 ..........207
Homicides per 100k ......... 18.4 .......... 9.6
I have seen many studies (US and International) showing clearly that where there are more guns, there is less crime.
I have seen absolutely no studies showing that fewer guns and more gun laws lead to lower crime or homicide rate.
The old west was tamed by hanging judges that made gun crime a hanging offence. The hanging judges did not
try to rid the west of guns. We have plenty of laws, we just don’t enforce them.
None of these studies seem to make the news.
Then there are lots of studies in the USA showing that higher taxes lead lower employment and lower revenue for the government, and lower taxes lead to higher employment and more revenue for the government. But that is another story.
Would you like to compare Houston where gun laws are scant, with Toronto, Montreal, London UK, Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels, Madrid, Sydney Aust, Singapore, where THERE ARE GUN LAWS? Would you?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148264 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, how many times did Reagan, Bush-41 and Bush-43 visit Saudi Arabia and bow to the king?
You're being ridiculous. GWB didn't have to go there (though he did as often as Israel, ONCE), he had them come over to his ranch where he would bow to them.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148265 Mar 23, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO? NO!
http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
Wow - you get more pathetic each day
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148266 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You may remember this from five years ago when an Iraqi "spy" plane made an emergency landing in Florida. All the Libtards wigged out when they read "Iraq" on the sides of the plane so the police covered up the markings.
Yes, we sold (gave) Iraq some diesel-powered Cessna 172's and they had to be flown to south Florida to be loaded on USAF C-17's to be flown to Iraq.
Yes, you can buy planes with diesel engines in them. They run on jet fuel.
Mystery Plane Seemingly Bound for Iraq Lands in Florida
Published February 21, 2008 FoxNews.com
Why did an airplane seemingly destined for Iraq somehow end up in Highlands County, Fla.?
Authorities aren't saying much, but the case of the mystery plane has gotten local residents talking, according to a report by MyFOXTampaBay.
The small plane, which made an emergency landing in a Florida field, featured Iraqi markings on its body, but most were covered up by paper, the TV station reports.
Capt. Randy Labelle of the Highlands County Sheriff's Office told MyFOXTampaBay that the plane was en route from Tampa to Miami and was owned by a private contractor planning to take about a dozen of the planes to Iraq.
But Labelle couldn't say what the plane was doing on this trip, or what happened to the pilot, who was taken to an airport and whisked away on another plane.
Click here for more on this story from MyFOXTampaBay.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331818,00...
er, hmm, your pointY? Slow FoxNews.com news day? Is Obama at the bottom of this one again? Can someone stop this evil man?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148267 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Breaking News, Florida school student was expelled for drawing a picture of the State of Florida. Teacher thought it looked to much like a gun!
FOXNEWS.COM AND WND.COM BREAKING NEWS:

It's official. Rogue is nuts.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148268 Mar 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea when someone is yanking your spud, do you? LMAO
Do YOU have a spud? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148269 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
president ever."
* Obama came in fifth
the only quote I wrote was a corr, "believes".

I didn't write any of the crap you attribute to me, never said Obama was 5th best president. What's wrong with you?

Location hidden

#148270 Mar 23, 2013
This is from Color of Change. That's right, I subscribe to lefty sites! WHY? It is called "know thy enemy"!
Anyway, why are they worried about phone calls to prisoners? Is it because the vast majority of prisoners and their family members are ...... Liberals???

Dear Rogue,

Indefensible price gouging for basic communication is a fact of life for millions of American families with loved ones who are currently incarcerated.1 They're a captive audience for the phone service providers awarded monopoly contracts by prison operators, and are accordingly charged 15 times — or more — than regular phone rates.2

Martha Wright, an 86-year-old grandmother, has spent the last decade of her life fighting these predatory practices in the courts, and now before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).3 For Wright, choosing to maintain her relationship with her grandson as he's been transferred between four separate correctional facilities in as many states has meant at times going without her medication — and even without food — in order to afford their twice-weekly phone calls.4

Keeping up regular family contact is not only key to supporting our loved ones while they are incarcerated, but it also plays a critical role in reducing recidivism and assisting with successful reintegration post-release.5 In order to address the rampant profiteering that is so disruptive to these family and community relationships, the FCC is currently considering capping prison phone rates in line with those available to the general public — but it's only accepting public comment through this Monday, March 25th.

Location hidden

#148271 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
president ever."
* Obama came in fifth
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
the only quote I wrote was a corr, "believes".
I didn't write any of the crap you attribute to me, never said Obama was 5th best president. What's wrong with you?
Sorry, I never said, you said, that Obama was the 5th best president.
Next, the above is just a J O K E !!! I would not put Reagan at number one, maybe at fifth out of 44, but not first.

Location hidden

#148272 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
FOXNEWS.COM AND WND.COM BREAKING NEWS:
It's official. Rogue is nuts.
Don't you recognize a joke when you read one? The goal of zero tolerances on guns is people control. There is nothing wrong with play cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians.
You do know our Revolutionary War was won by only 5% of our population, don't you? About 10% were Loyalists to the Crown and most of the rest were neutral. Many were neutral because of fear of reprisals. But in the end, the 5% carried the day.
And about 10% of our population left the U.S. to places like Canada, England, etc. Yep, if it were not for the 5% who were willing to bear arms, there never would have been an America. The best country in the world.

Location hidden

#148273 Mar 23, 2013
Yep, if America is so evil, why do all these people want to come here? If they want to go to some European country, why don't they go there. And I bet they don't want America to be more like Europe either!

March 22, 2013 Gallup: 138 million foreign adults want to immigrate to USA

The Gallup organization just released the results of a poll of 500,000 people worldwide. It turns out that America is the first choice destination for 138 million adult would-be immigrants.(Their children would no doubt add scores of millions more, bringing the total up to around, say, 200,000,000.)

And America Jr.(i.e., Canada) is the first choice of 37 million adults, and America's nephew Australia is the first choice of 26 million. Most of those would likely go to America instead if they could get in.
About 13% of the world's adults -- or about 630 million people -- say they would like to leave their country and move somewhere else permanently. For roughly 138 million people, that somewhere else would be the U.S.-- the No. 1 desired destination for potential migrants. The U.K., Canada, and France also rank among the top choices for potential migrants.
These findings are based on a rolling average of Gallup interviews with 501,366 adults in 154 countries between 2010 and 2012. The 154 countries represent more than 98% of the world's adult population; 3% of that population would like to relocate to the U.S. permanently.
Approximately 19 Million in China Want to Move to the U.S. Permanently
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148274 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
president ever."
* Obama came in fifth
<quoted text>
Sorry, I never said, you said, that Obama was the 5th best president.
Next, the above is just a J O K E !!! I would not put Reagan at number one, maybe at fifth out of 44, but not first.
Actually, it's a childish corny schoolboy joke, Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148275 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you recognize a joke when you read one? The goal of zero tolerances on guns is people control. There is nothing wrong with play cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians.
You do know our Revolutionary War was won by only 5% of our population, don't you? About 10% were Loyalists to the Crown and most of the rest were neutral. Many were neutral because of fear of reprisals. But in the end, the 5% carried the day.
And about 10% of our population left the U.S. to places like Canada, England, etc. Yep, if it were not for the 5% who were willing to bear arms, there never would have been an America. The best country in the world.
1.Đon't you recognize a joke when YOU read one? Thought the nut part...

2. So, what you are telling me is that the minority imposed its will on the majority by brute force, thanks to firearms? Really? So the American revolution was a sham, a trick, UNWANTED independence from the UK staged by a minority that was armed to the teeth? Well, well. Then, by your own admission, wouldn't you say that guns are certainly not a good thing, used only for illegal moves and to thwart the will of the majority?;

3. "there never would have been an America?" Really? I'm forced to conclude that without arms, there would have been no revolution, and therefore no "America"? You mean to say that today, in 2013, had there been no revolution, the US would STILL be a colony of Britain? Want to think that one over, Rogue?;

4. Figure this one out : Canada, NZ, Australia, to name 3 bona fide countries, never waged a revolution, never rose against their masters, the British, with or without arms. Do you believe that those three countries, and so many others like them, are still colonies and not independent, on their own, today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min No Surprize 1,101,539
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 46,382
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 42 min Pippa 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min RACE 97,965
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000