Yes I know what a professional is Mr. Liars but its evident from Judge Malihis decision not a single birfoon does. Hint to third grade class; A birfoon is not an expert or a professional at anything save being a birfoon.<quoted text>
That crap has been debunked by professionals. Do you know what a professional is slaveboy? The only place that document exists is in cyberspace! You probably don't even know what that means. Stoooopid, stooopid, stooopid! Pay your Clownifornication taxes, you mooch!!!
1. Plaintiffs asked this Court to decide the case on the merits of their arguments and evidence. The Court granted Plaintiffs' request.
2. THE COURT FINDS THE TESTIMONY OF THE WITNESSES, AS WELL AS THE EXHIBITS TENDERED, TO BE OF LITTLE, IF ANY, PROBATIVE VALUE, AND THUS WHOLLY INSUFFICIENT TO SUPPORT PLAINTIFFS' ALLEGATIONS. Ms. Taitz attempted to solicit expert testimony from several of the witnesses without qualifying or tendering the witnesses as experts.(The unqualified testimony of the witness was not competent evidence)
3. For example, two of PLAINTIFFS' WITNESSES TESTIFIED THAT MR. OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS FORGED, BUT NEITHER WITNESS WAS PROPERLY QUALIFIED OR TENDERED AS AN EXPERT IN BIRTH RECORDS, FORGED DOCUMENTS OR DOCUMENT MANIPULATION.
4. Another witness testified that she has concluded that the social security number Mr. Obama uses is fraudulent; however, her investigatory methods and her sources of information were not properly presented, and SHE WAS NEVER QUALIFIED OR TENDERED AS AN EXPERT IN SOCIAL SECURITY FRAUD, OR FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS IN GENERAL
5. NONE OF THE TESTIFYING WITNESSES PROVIDED PERSUASIVE TESTIMONY. Moreover, the Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludes that Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive.
President Barack Obama is eligible as a candidate for the presidential primary election under O.C.G.A.§ 21-2-5(b).
SO ORDERED, February 3rd, 2012.
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge