BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,381 - 130,400 of 177,369 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148231 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?
http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
If only this pesky little thing didn’t exist you’d have it made AL.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...
Fyvush

Chicago, IL

#148232 Mar 22, 2013
Ronald Reagan____ 1981 - 1989
George H.W. Bush_ 1989 - 1993
George W. Bush___ 2001 - 2009

Total years as President = 20 years
Total visits to Israel = 1 single trip

Disgusting.

I wonder how this slipped pass the Fox News fact checkers. I heard they have the best in the buisness.

And so the real truth about the Republicans hatred of the Jewish people comes out.

Pathetic.
Fyvush

Chicago, IL

#148233 Mar 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Romney even won by a landslide over at Fox.
He did win. Didn't you hear? They were just about to call it for Romney before Acorn and the Lone Black Panther sneaked into Fox News headquarters and stole all of the votes. Everybody knows this, we just forgot to tell you. What planet have you been on?

Moreno Valley, CA

#148234 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel laughs at the fool. National Parks were told to make cuts where they would be the most visible! National Parks said they could have made the cuts without it being visible! FOX, the most watched news program. No wonder you remain clueless, slaveboy! Hell, I consider Obumbler an enemy of the U.S.!!! Now stick it dumbazz.
The Alternate Reality of Fox News
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/al...
truman

Boise, ID

#148235 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any points.
Your just regurgitating Left-Wing Bent Blogosphere conspiracy gibberish.
Garbage you desperately WANT to believe the truth is besides the point.
It's small wonder the majority of sane Americans found your ilk unfit to lead or govern I doubt it will be any difference in 2016.
The Loony-Lefties have zero answers four any off the challenges confronting this Nation inn the 21st century.
All of you belligerent Anti-Tea Bagging Paranoids are headed four the crap pile of History.
As I said, you have know real counter arguments besides attacking the messenger. Sad little troll.
Oh, you might want two invest in a spell checker.
Spell checker as in "know real arguments"?
And obviously the majority of sane Americans DID find my ilk fit to lead as my candidate is enjoying his SECOND term in the White House whikle yours is heading for a trivia answer in the future:
"WHO ran against President Obama in 2012?"
"Here's a hint:'47%!' "...and on DAY ONE....."
Times Up!
truman

Boise, ID

#148236 Mar 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If only this pesky little thing didn’t exist you’d have it made AL.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...
Oh.Poppo you know American Lady goes all to pieces and starts calling down a plague of locusts and has a tourettes attack of Old Testament gibberish when she has to be confronted with facts that run counter to what Fox tell her...
truman

Boise, ID

#148237 Mar 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the stuff government spends money on Mr. Liars. One can’t spend the last two years calling for cuts in government spending and then complain when the cuts are made.
Oh oh, what’s this? The enemy of the State receiving Israel’s highest award?
Obama first sitting president to receive Medal of Distinction in Israel
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_t...
At about the 7 min mark of Rachel’s broadcast she shows exactly why Fox viewers are so misinformed. At the event Obama was to receive the award she shows split screens of CNN and MSNBC showing the event live.
Fox on the other hand was running a segment about repealing Obamacare and at the exact moment Obama was being honored with Israel’s highest civilian award Fox was running a commercial referring to Obama as an enemy of the State of Israel.
Remarkable!
This is how the Tea Baggers Alternate Universe is perpetuated.
If it comes down to being actually informed as opposed to being validated(the truth being irrelevant to them.)....no contest

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#148238 Mar 23, 2013
Obama's BC is a proven forgery. ARREST the Bastard for fraud,inter alia.

Moreno Valley, CA

#148239 Mar 23, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.Poppo you know American Lady goes all to pieces and starts calling down a plague of locusts and has a tourettes attack of Old Testament gibberish when she has to be confronted with facts that run counter to what Fox tell her...
AL for sure is not concerned about the age of rocks as long as she has her rock of ages.

However she’s certainly moved on from Fox as I’m confident she assumes they’re in on the cover-up as well. She’s now become a full blown Rusky Troll eagerly engaged in spamming her own fellow American citizens with Pravda propaganda.

I can hear old Joe McCarthy now saying,“AL we gonna give you a fair trial then we gonna hang ya”
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148240 Mar 23, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Poor Bobbie. Still using words you don't comprehend.

Got any new failures to brag about Bobbie? Maybe Laity v Reality?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148241 Mar 23, 2013
Two Cities – A Contrast
.......... Chicago, IL .......... Houston , TX
Population .......... 2.7 million .......... 2.15 million
Median HH income .........$38,600 ..........37,000
% African-American ........32.9%.........24%
% Hispanic.......... 28.9%.........44%
% Asian .......... 5.5%.........6%
% non-Hispanic White .......31.7%.........26%

A reasonably similar matchup – until gun availability and crime rate are contrasted !

..........Chicago, IL .....Houston, TX
Concealed carry gun law .... No ..........Yes
# of gun stores .......... 0 ..........84 dedicated gun shops,
..........0..........1500 other places to buy guns 1500 (Walmart, etc.)

Homicides, 2012 .......... 506 ..........207
Homicides per 100k ......... 18.4 .......... 9.6

I have seen many studies (US and International) showing clearly that where there are more guns, there is less crime.

I have seen absolutely no studies showing that fewer guns and more gun laws lead to lower crime or homicide rate.

The old west was tamed by hanging judges that made gun crime a hanging offence. The hanging judges did not
try to rid the west of guns. We have plenty of laws, we just don’t enforce them.

None of these studies seem to make the news.

Then there are lots of studies in the USA showing that higher taxes lead lower employment and lower revenue for the government, and lower taxes lead to higher employment and more revenue for the government. But that is another story.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148242 Mar 23, 2013
Fyvush wrote:
Ronald Reagan____ 1981 - 1989
George H.W. Bush_ 1989 - 1993
George W. Bush___ 2001 - 2009
Total years as President = 20 years
Total visits to Israel = 1 single trip
Disgusting.
I wonder how this slipped pass the Fox News fact checkers. I heard they have the best in the buisness.
And so the real truth about the Republicans hatred of the Jewish people comes out.
Pathetic.
Okay, how many times did Reagan, Bush-41 and Bush-43 visit Saudi Arabia and bow to the king?
truman

Boise, ID

#148243 Mar 23, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
...But it HASNT been proven a forgery...your loosing it Robert.
truman

Boise, ID

#148244 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, how many times did Reagan, Bush-41 and Bush-43 visit Saudi Arabia and bow to the king?
And how about adddressing the point of the post that for all the repubs foul noise about Obamas lack of support for Israel thier own track record indicates lending moral support hasnt exactly been a top priority for them either.
Typical Rightist neo Con hipochracy.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148245 Mar 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid for your homeland, jakeleg?
Now feckless and balless loser, not only content with threatening to kill individuals, now menaces Canada. Canada is very worried. Rogue, are you still solid with this sleeeze?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148246 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "American Lady" ...
BUT pleased to BRING 'u' THIS ...!!!... ;0)
UN unable to take arms under control
The United States cannot agree with ATT because it contradicts the second amendment to the Constitution passed in 1791 stating the indisputable right of every citizen to keep and bear arms. Despite the above-named official interpretation, most analysts are unanimous in the opinion that the United States considers unacceptable the requirement of the agreement about an annual report on export volumes and consumers of American weapons.
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/2...
You call yourself American Lady then present a communist byline from Pravda. Calling you cracked would be a compliment., Communsit Marxist Leninist Lady.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148247 Mar 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
You flappers do freely admit that your stupid as hell each and everyday. Who ties your shoes in the morning? Mommie or Granny? squidscum
Who are you talking to? And I'll be charitable , will overlook your non-comprehension of adjective vs informal pronoun and verb.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148248 Mar 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh jakeleg, find the nearest broken bottle with jagged edges and sit on it! Otay Buckwheat? squidscum
At least, and unlike you if you tried it, I would not damage my brain.

POW, to the canvas again. And you keep getting up. Wow. Masochism is still alive and well.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148249 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to GO! Wingman ... ;0)
Wingman LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) was just shot down again. Look up at my post, a minute ago, Pravda communist marxist Leninist Gulag lady.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148250 Mar 23, 2013
nebka wrote:
Here we go again the english version of pravada is being quoted
Looks like Comrad Lady only believes the news from Russia which is not our bes friend at the monent
So Comrad lady &#1044;&#1086; &#1090;&#1077;&#10 93; &#1087;&#1086;&#10 88; &#1080; &#1076;&#1086; &#1089;&#1074;&#10 80;&#1076;&#1072;& #1085;&#1080;&#1103;
Conmrade Lady believe, she really does, that because this Pravda edition is in English, it is also American. Commie marxist leninist gulag lady hasn't been out of Kentucky, ever, and needs to get out. Maybe to Russia where she can admire their version of the 2nd amendment and see how many Russians are bearing arms. But first, commie Lady has to find Russia on a world map. No, Commie lady, no, that is not Russia, that is Australia. No (slaps wrist), that is South Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,977
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Karma is a_______ 1,100,123
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 25 min peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 44 min Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Duane Mills 49,476
Amy 8-29 3 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info