BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148190 Mar 22, 2013
There were reports ten years ago of large convoys between Iraq and Syria. Sounds plausible to me!!!

Guess where Syria’s chemical weapons originate
Posted on March 22, 2013

Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely says he has confirmation that Syrian forces have used chemical weapons against rebel forces and civilians, and those weapons are likely stockpiles received from Iraq prior to the U.S.-led invasion 10 years ago.

Vallely has met twice in the region with military commanders for the Free Syrian Army, which he describes as the largest and much more moderate faction among the rebels, which also include elements of al-Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood. He also gets regular reports from a Canadian medical team. Vallely told WND that team is certain that a chlorine gas weapon was used in recent strikes.

“From what I received from the Canadian medical team who works out of Aleppo is that is was chlorine and that what you saw were the reactions on those videos that were put out within the last week,” Vallely said.“The chlorine, the choking, the skin, depending on the density of the chlorine will cause skin irritation. If it’s mixed with other types of gases too, then it could have an even more enhanced effect on the human body, not only breathing but on the skin.”

Vallely believes the chemical weapons are clearly the work of the Assad regime and that the regime will try to pin the blame on the rebels. He said this is not the first time that the beleaguered government has turned WMD on its own people and that he has evidence of a similar attack last summer.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/guess-whe...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148191 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Now, don't be running off crying like a scalded-ass ape when/if this occurs. Otay, sonic? LMAO
Let me know if you ever get a clue Romper.(Unlike Romper the 3rd grade dropout I won't hold my breath).

Hint for Romper - they don't give you bonus points for clinging to a fable after you've been told you're wrong
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148194 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both JSTOR and NSIDC are both out of UC Boulder and are both in their weather department!!!
Not only is this completely wrong, you're incredibly stupid for thinking so.

JSTOR is a database for scholarly journals on all subjects.

Rogue Moron, I realize you're too ignorant to be embarrassed when you make a gigantic fool out of yourself, but this is yet another instance where you should be very very embarrassed.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148196 Mar 22, 2013
Congrats Tacky

Romper Rouge has proven to be more pathetically ignorant than you.

I can hear the chant from the riverbank now "I'm number 2. I'm number 2". And Romper Rouge declares "victory" ....

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#148199 Mar 22, 2013
Sheriff Joe Arpaio May Investigate Claims By Obama's Purported Cousin; Kansas
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Sean Hannity On Muslim Obama Going To Muslim School In Indonesia - 3/22/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Redistributing our wealth. Cost rising every year.
http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm#.UUz8gby...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148200 Mar 22, 2013
Only in the swamps of Birfistan would ignorance be celebrated
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148202 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
WOW, Louisiana Loser was able to link to a wiki that does not mention JSTOR is any way, shape or form.

BRILLIANT

LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148203 Mar 22, 2013
I thought Dave Brown and Kentucky Fried Birfoon were as dumb and crazy as it got, but then Rogue Moron and Mr. Liars began their run for the crown and smashed every record set by their predecessors.

LOLOLOLOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148206 Mar 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
I thought Dave Brown and Kentucky Fried Birfoon were as dumb and crazy as it got, but then Rogue Moron and Mr. Liars began their run for the crown and smashed every record set by their predecessors.

LOLOLOLOL
You do know dumb ass Davey was originally from Ohio don't you.(Although much of his poundage was added in Seymour, IN)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148209 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There were reports ten years ago of large convoys between Iraq and Syria. Sounds plausible to me!!!
Guess where Syria’s chemical weapons originate
Posted on March 22, 2013
Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely says he has confirmation that Syrian forces have used chemical weapons against rebel forces and civilians, and those weapons are likely stockpiles received from Iraq prior to the U.S.-led invasion 10 years ago.
Vallely has met twice in the region with military commanders for the Free Syrian Army, which he describes as the largest and much more moderate faction among the rebels, which also include elements of al-Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood. He also gets regular reports from a Canadian medical team. Vallely told WND that team is certain that a chlorine gas weapon was used in recent strikes.
“From what I received from the Canadian medical team who works out of Aleppo is that is was chlorine and that what you saw were the reactions on those videos that were put out within the last week,” Vallely said.“The chlorine, the choking, the skin, depending on the density of the chlorine will cause skin irritation. If it’s mixed with other types of gases too, then it could have an even more enhanced effect on the human body, not only breathing but on the skin.”
Vallely believes the chemical weapons are clearly the work of the Assad regime and that the regime will try to pin the blame on the rebels. He said this is not the first time that the beleaguered government has turned WMD on its own people and that he has evidence of a similar attack last summer.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/guess-whe...
Speculation by one man. And it's cash to you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148210 Mar 22, 2013
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148211 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both JSTOR and NSIDC are both out of UC Boulder and are both in their weather department!!!
Yes, and both have studied glacier decreases at both poles. There has been glacier renewal, but no way does it offset the losses over the years.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148212 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just showing you where NSIDC was located. Boulder, CO. One should have been able to pick up, rather quickly, that it was not about JSTOR! More hairspray boy. LMAO
Louisiana Loser has his special brand of illiteracy on full display.

Mr. Liars is well aware that her/his reply was to:

"Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Rogue Moron, I realize you're too ignorant to be embarrassed when you make a gigantic fool out of yourself, but this is yet another instance where you should be very very embarrassed."

Clearly the topic is JSTOR, which is merely a scholarly database.

Birfoons are not familiar with scholarly research at all, so it is no wonder they get confused.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148213 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
Let's just flatten all of the Middle East! Best solution yet.
More death threats from the immature birther birfoon.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148214 Mar 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, I realize you're too ignorant to be embarrassed when you make a gigantic fool out of yourself, but this is yet another instance where you should be very very embarrassed.
I didn't know that, but it confirms what I just posted, namely that both have the same conclusion. One JSTOR article quotes NSIDC, I should've caught on. My bad. Tks for the tip.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148215 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
And how is this helping your bosom buddy Rogue?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148216 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just showing you where NSIDC was located. Boulder, CO. One should have been able to pick up, rather quickly, that it was not about JSTOR! More hairspray boy. LMAO
Er, what do you mak of this?

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote :

As I said, how are you helping your bosom buddy?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148217 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?
http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
Hi,commie lady. Long time. What's new at Pravda?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148220 Mar 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,commie lady. Long time. What's new at Pravda?
I'm "American Lady" ...
BUT pleased to BRING 'u' THIS ...!!!... ;0)

UN unable to take arms under control

The United States cannot agree with ATT because it contradicts the second amendment to the Constitution passed in 1791 stating the indisputable right of every citizen to keep and bear arms. Despite the above-named official interpretation, most analysts are unanimous in the opinion that the United States considers unacceptable the requirement of the agreement about an annual report on export volumes and consumers of American weapons.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148222 Mar 22, 2013
America is under attack

... credit rating company [an IMF patsy] goes to a country and says "we're going to do a credit rating of your country". The country says great, we'll get a new rating. Later the credit rating company goes back to the country and says, "well, you've got good stable government, you've got democracy [that's important because without it they can't work their scheme], you are paying off debt, the country has good infrastructure and workforce and your GDP is growing. All things considered, we like what we see and award you AAA+ rating." Fantastic says the government - happy that their governance has been "rewarded".

Then along comes the IMF/World Bank - "We see you have a very good credit rating - look, we can forward you 5 billion dollars at 3% PA on the strength of this credit rating - just think what you can do with that?- Build more infrastructure, maybe a new power station, water treatment plant etc - it will help you get re-elected.".

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,154,498
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 25 min barefoot2626 25
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,895
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,253
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,135
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM