BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,321 - 130,340 of 175,089 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Coldest winter in 100 years on way

BRITAIN will grind to a halt within weeks as the most savage freeze for a century begins.
By: Nathan RaoPublished: Tue, November 27, 2012

Temperatures will fall as low as minus 20C in rural areas, forecasters warned last night, while heavy snow and “potentially dangerous” blizzards will close roads and cripple rail networks.

James Madden, forecaster for Exacta Weather, said:“We are looking at some of the coldest and snowiest conditions in at least 100 years. This is most likely to occur in the December to January period with the potential for widespread major snowfall across the country.

“Parts of the North, Scotland and eastern England are likely to experience a run of well below average temperatures, which will include some potentially dangerous blizzard conditions at times.”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/358717/Colde...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

“Berlin Freezes In 100-Year Winter”…”Record Snow” Blankets Germany, Bitter Cold Grips Europe
By P Gosselin on 22. März 2013
UPDATE:“This March could be the coldest of the last 100 years,” says meteorologist Dominik Jung - See here!
——————————

Europe’s bitter cold winter refuses to let up!
For some areas we are now hearing that it is being called the “100-year winter“!

For example, Berlin’s online daily Tagesspiegel writes today:

Berlin freezes in 100-year winter.
Lots of snow and bitter cold until the end of March – Berlin hasn’t seen this in more than 100 years.”

Forget the tall tales spread by Mojib Latif. We haven’t forgotten what real winters are. We just haven’t seen anything like this since measurements began in 1895!

The Tagsspeigel writes:

‘There has never been anything like this in Berlin in the last third of March since snow measurements began in 1895,’ says weather expert Friedemann Schenk of the Meteorological Institute for the Freien Universität (FU).”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Be sure to read this to the end. Quite interesting.
Icebergs Disappearing??
The Washington Post
The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway
Reports from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.
Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.
Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.
I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 90 years ago.
Damn that pesky global warming..........
http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/global...
Now, that's BRILLIANT! LMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Coldest UK March in 50 years
by ROBERT on MARCH 21, 2013

With conservationists warning that the prolonged winter weather is damaging wildlife, Britain is on track to suffer its coldest March in more than 50 years.

Forecasters said the latest cold spell was keeping average temperatures several degrees below the norm, and that the next seven days will be chillier than usual.

The Central England Temperature – covering an area bounded by Lancashire, Bristol and London – shows temperatures have been 2.8C lower than normal.

‘It’s not unusual for it to snow in March, in fact we are far more likely to see snow at Easter than at Christmas. What is unusual for March is how persistent the cold weather and snow is,’ said MeteoGroup forecaster Matt Dobson.

More snow is expected on Friday, said Dobson, adding that the cold weather and snow storms across the north were likely to linger throughout the week and could even lead to blizzard conditions in Scotland.

The last time March was so cold was in 1962, when the average temperature was 2.4C (36F)– or 4.1C below the norm.

Up to four inches of snow was predicted to settle in parts of Scotland and north England by this morning, with more expected to fall during the day as temperatures hover around a bitter 3C.

‘This is certainly unusually cold for this time of year. It’s very cold for mid-March when we should expect much higher temperatures.’- MeteoGroup forecaster Matt Dobson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22957... hivering-basked-24C-March.html

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

It's okay there you Libtards. Just keep your head buried in the snow and you will be okay!

Photos: Beijing suffers coldest winter in decades

The weather hasn't been easy on Beijing or the rest of northern China, as that part of the country is suffering its coldest winter in 30 years. However, a recent snowfall in Beijing was welcomed as it helped relieve recent bouts of severe pollution. See how Beijing residents are dealing with the big snow dump.

March 20, 2013 1:03

Read more: http://www.thestarphoenix.com/travel/Gallery+...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

“Deadly cold continues to grip Asia—hundreds dead—subtropical Bangladesh sees coldest temps since the 1960s!”,
notrickszone.com , January 13, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Arctic Sea Ice Area Back To Normal! Dramatic Record Refreeze Wipes Out “Dramatic” Melt Of August!
By P Gosselin on 16. Januar 2013
Arctic sea ice extent today is, for all practical purposes, BACK TO NORMAL!
http://notrickszone.com/2013/01/16/arctic-sea...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Fox News Flash Report. Canada will only allow 5,000 immigrants from the United States this year so if you want to escape Global Warming, you need to move to Canada while there is still room!!!
Hey Jacques, you do have room for a few more in your hovel, don't you?!?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Flash Report. Canada will only allow 5,000 immigrants from the United States this year so if you want to escape Global Warming, you need to move to Canada while there is still room!!!
Hey Jacques, you do have room for a few more in your hovel, don't you?!?
Why not? There are over 1 million Americans living here at the moment, and we're quite happy with them. Send more. And we truly appreciate them as they visit us in our hovels and often bring food. Yummy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Since this polar bear made it to Ice Land in 2008, at least four more have made the trip and they all got the same friendly greeting from the Ice Lander!
Ah, it is 180 miles across the Denmark Straight to Greenland. Sooo, just how do the polar bears make it from Greenland as they are know to smim only 62 miles (100 Kn) in open ocean? Hint, the ice from Greenland has been growing and has been getting within 20 miles of Ice Land. Yep, the polar bears walk most of the way!

First polar bear to swim to Iceland in 15 years is shot dead by police in front of sightseers
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 5:06 PM on 04th June 2008

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10242...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Coldest winter in 100 years on way
BRITAIN will grind to a halt within weeks as the most savage freeze for a century begins.
By: Nathan RaoPublished: Tue, November 27, 2012
Temperatures will fall as low as minus 20C in rural areas, forecasters warned last night, while heavy snow and “potentially dangerous” blizzards will close roads and cripple rail networks.
James Madden, forecaster for Exacta Weather, said:“We are looking at some of the coldest and snowiest conditions in at least 100 years. This is most likely to occur in the December to January period with the potential for widespread major snowfall across the country.
“Parts of the North, Scotland and eastern England are likely to experience a run of well below average temperatures, which will include some potentially dangerous blizzard conditions at times.”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/358717/Colde...
You really don't understand what Global warming entails, do you?? Coldest winter!! ROTFALMFAO!! One of the major symptoms of Global warming is the extreme inconsistency of weather (hot AND cold).... for Gawd sakes man.... this Febuary, we had the warmest day on record (20C degrees... that's 72F degree for those of you still in the stoneage) to one of the coldest recorded (-17C) for that day. That's a 37C degree swing... absolutely nutz. NEVER seen before in my part of the country. THAT is the effects of Global warming. The unusual veracity of hurricanes and tornadoes is another tipoff that Global warming is in progress.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh, with polar bears being so endangered, you would have thought the Libtards would get upset with the Ice Landers shooting them? They are using .... guns! And they kill these poor starving bears who only want to eat a few sheep, horses, ah people.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? There are over 1 million Americans living here at the moment, and we're quite happy with them. Send more. And we truly appreciate them as they visit us in our hovels and often bring food. Yummy.
Notice that extra little twang in the food? LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a million at the moment? Why I waited until June last year to visit Banff! Oh, your customs people allowed me to bring in my Marlin 45/70. I had to have a permit to fly my plane and bring my gun. No, I did not try and bring any of my handguns.
But on the park tour I took along my bear spray!
http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hillary tops Rubio and Bush by double digits in Florida poll.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/florida...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?
I'd rather rely on established organisations, not some fly-by-night climate change denyers or you, Rogue. I am not a climatologist or a scientist. But then, neither are you. I find that actual reporting of climate change or climate warming is much more frequent than the naysayers. I do know that here in Ottawa, we don't have the winters of yesterday - statistics attest to that. But not just statistics, we can actually see the change. We had a tougher winter this year, more snow, more cold. But you know, that does not change the average for the last 20, 30, 40, 50 years. Same in Europe, parts of Asia. There are ups and downs, but according to reputable scientists and laboratories, more ups in temperatures than downs. Are you able to read more than a sensationalist or hate headline? Read this, then :

nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

And don't ask me to discuss the mechanics and innards of things weather. I can't. But then neither can you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that extra little twang in the food? LMAO
I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's filthy and vulgar.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Not surprising, but you know, Darth Vader would top those two. Nice to have a choice in 2016 between Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Name me one, just ONE possible Repub contender who even comes close to one of those two talent and quality-wise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Well, I wonder how they will feel in another three years?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min truth 49,007
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,083,311
Amy 7-30 10 min Stina2 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Stina2 97,575
Christianity 38 min larry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,875
Abby 7-30 2 hr Mister Tonka 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••