BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148162 Mar 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? There are over 1 million Americans living here at the moment, and we're quite happy with them. Send more. And we truly appreciate them as they visit us in our hovels and often bring food. Yummy.
Notice that extra little twang in the food? LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148163 Mar 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? There are over 1 million Americans living here at the moment, and we're quite happy with them. Send more. And we truly appreciate them as they visit us in our hovels and often bring food. Yummy.
There are a million at the moment? Why I waited until June last year to visit Banff! Oh, your customs people allowed me to bring in my Marlin 45/70. I had to have a permit to fly my plane and bring my gun. No, I did not try and bring any of my handguns.
But on the park tour I took along my bear spray!
http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148164 Mar 22, 2013
Hillary tops Rubio and Bush by double digits in Florida poll.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/florida...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148165 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?
I'd rather rely on established organisations, not some fly-by-night climate change denyers or you, Rogue. I am not a climatologist or a scientist. But then, neither are you. I find that actual reporting of climate change or climate warming is much more frequent than the naysayers. I do know that here in Ottawa, we don't have the winters of yesterday - statistics attest to that. But not just statistics, we can actually see the change. We had a tougher winter this year, more snow, more cold. But you know, that does not change the average for the last 20, 30, 40, 50 years. Same in Europe, parts of Asia. There are ups and downs, but according to reputable scientists and laboratories, more ups in temperatures than downs. Are you able to read more than a sensationalist or hate headline? Read this, then :

nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

And don't ask me to discuss the mechanics and innards of things weather. I can't. But then neither can you.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148166 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that extra little twang in the food? LMAO
I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's filthy and vulgar.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148167 Mar 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Not surprising, but you know, Darth Vader would top those two. Nice to have a choice in 2016 between Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Name me one, just ONE possible Repub contender who even comes close to one of those two talent and quality-wise.

Location hidden

#148174 Mar 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Well, I wonder how they will feel in another three years?

Location hidden

#148175 Mar 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather rely on established organisations, not some fly-by-night climate change denyers or you, Rogue. I am not a climatologist or a scientist. But then, neither are you. I find that actual reporting of climate change or climate warming is much more frequent than the naysayers. I do know that here in Ottawa, we don't have the winters of yesterday - statistics attest to that. But not just statistics, we can actually see the change. We had a tougher winter this year, more snow, more cold. But you know, that does not change the average for the last 20, 30, 40, 50 years. Same in Europe, parts of Asia. There are ups and downs, but according to reputable scientists and laboratories, more ups in temperatures than downs. Are you able to read more than a sensationalist or hate headline? Read this, then :
And don't ask me to discuss the mechanics and innards of things weather. I can't. But then neither can you.
I bet you did not read about the Antarctic and Greenland waters! There is a reason why they put them at the bottom of their report.
You do know Antarctica has 91% of all ice on the entire Earth, don't you? and that it is on an all time recorded high?!?
Oh, on Greenland. That explains how the polar bears are making it to Ice Land. They walk most of the way!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148176 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wonder how they will feel in another three years?
Who knows, but right now , she tops them in their home states. Seems it's become a habit now. Both Romney and Ryan lost their home states, and by huge margins too. How'd ya like that? Remember how pleased you were, reminding us how Gore lost his own state every occasion you got? Well, well, this time both. Did that ever happen before?

Meantime, oh hum, Hillary Clinton ahead of both favourite sons. Ha ha, or LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#148177 Mar 22, 2013
Now look at this from YOUR NSIDC!

http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/s_p...

Please note it started in 1977 when our first Polar Orbit satellites went up and they got the contract. Oh, they were called the JSTOR but bck then they thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age.
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Yep, same folks from UC Boulder, just a new name to confuse you Libtards!

Location hidden

#148178 Mar 22, 2013
Hey Jacques, what do you think about NatGeo? Here they try and play down Global Cooling but it does show you that they were concerned FOUR YEARS AGO!!!

Sun Oddly Quiet -- Hints at Next "Little Ice Age"?
Anne Minard
for National Geographic News
May 4, 2009
A prolonged lull in solar activity has astrophysicists glued to their telescopes waiting to see what the sun will do next—and how Earth's climate might respond.

The sun is the least active it's been in decades and the dimmest in a hundred years. The lull is causing some scientists to recall the Little Ice Age, an unusual cold spell in Europe and North America, which lasted from about 1300 to 1850.

The coldest period of the Little Ice Age, between 1645 and 1715, has been linked to a deep dip in solar storms known as the Maunder Minimum.

During that time, access to Greenland was largely cut off by ice, and canals in Holland routinely froze solid. Glaciers in the Alps engulfed whole villages, and sea ice increased so much that no open water flowed around Iceland in the year 1695.

But researchers are on guard against their concerns about a new cold snap being misinterpreted.

The coldest period of the Little Ice Age, between 1645 and 1715, has been linked to a deep dip in solar storms known as the Maunder Minimum.

During that time, access to Greenland was largely cut off by ice, and canals in Holland routinely froze solid. Glaciers in the Alps engulfed whole villages, and sea ice increased so much that no open water flowed around Iceland in the year 1695.

But researchers are on guard against their concerns about a new cold snap being misinterpreted.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148180 Mar 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
A well run campaign against her will destroy her for good. Four deaths (maybe more) under her watch and she doesn't know what happened! I think she should be given the same smear campaign treatment as Obumblehead used against Romney! The catch phrase should be, "what difference does it make"! Old, falls down, catches a cold, blood clots and lies as bad as Bill, nah, not what is needed or wanted.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148181 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>A well run campaign against her will destroy her for good. Four deaths (maybe more) under her watch and she doesn't know what happened! I think she should be given the same smear campaign treatment as Obumblehead used against Romney! The catch phrase should be, "what difference does it make"! Old, falls down, catches a cold, blood clots and lies as bad as Bill, nah, not what is needed or wanted.
Good luck with that strategy. Or perhaps the Republicans will be intelligent enough not to seek Romper's advice ....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#148182 Mar 22, 2013
2 LTR alma maters - 2 victories.

Zero Birfoon alma maters, 198 losses.

Coincidence?

Location hidden

#148183 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544 ...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny. Jacques does not believe my source but his source is the same as mine. Both JSTOR and NSIDC are UC Boulder!!! They just changed there name when they went from pushing the Next Little Ice Age to push Global Warming. Does Jacques understand anything he reads?

Location hidden

#148184 Mar 22, 2013
Hummm, Obama's Science adviser used to think we were entering an Ice Age way back in 1971!!!

September 29, 2009, 12:29 pm
Holdren’s Ice Age Tidal Wave
By JOHN TIERNEY
As a long-time student of John P. Holdren’s gloomy visions of the future, like his warnings about global famines and resource shortages, I can’t resist passing along another one that has just been dug up. This one was made in 1971, long before Dr. Holdren came President Obama’s science adviser, in an essay just unearthed by zombietime (a blog that has been republishing excerpts of his past writings). In the 1971 essay,“Overpopulation and the Potential for Ecocide,” Dr. Holdren and his co-author, the ecologist Paul Ehrlich, warned of a coming ice age.

They certainly weren’t the only scientists in the 1970s to warn of a coming ice age, but I can’t think of any others who were so creative in their catastrophizing. Although they noted that the greenhouse effect from rising emissions of carbon dioxide emissions could cause future warming of the planet, they concluded from the mid-century cooling trend that the consequences of human activities (like industrial soot, dust from farms, jet exhaust, urbanization and deforestation) were more likely to first cause an ice age. Dr. Holdren and Dr. Ehrlich wrote:

The effects of a new ice age on agriculture and the supportability of large human populations scarcely need elaboration here. Even more dramatic results are possible, however; for instance, a sudden outward slumping in the Antarctic ice cap, induced by added weight, could generate a tidal wave of proportions unprecedented in recorded history.
But that would just be the beginning. Dr. Holdren and Dr. Ehrlich continued:

If man survives the comparatively short-term threat of making the planet too cold, there is every indication he is quite capable of making it too warm not long thereafter. For the remaining major means of interference with the global heat balance is the release of energy from fossil and nuclear fuels. As pointed out previously, all this energy is ultimately degraded to heat. What are today scattered local effects of its disposition will in time, with the continued growth of population and energy consumption, give way to global warming.… Again, the exact form such consequences might take is unknown; the melting of the ice caps with a concomitant 150-foot increase in sea level might be one of them.
http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/2...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148185 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Carson Makes Obama Sit Through the Longest 27 Minutes Of His Presidency
With President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and other national leaders in attendance, Dr. Carson spoke plainly about the great challenges facing America today:
moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility.”
http://www.policymic.com/articles/25666/ben-c...
This time Fox was at least fair AL, but balanced clearly continues to elude them.

DR. BEN CARSON SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

“Carson should publicly apologize and stop going on TV doing "victory laps" and proclaiming that reaction to his speech was overwhelmingly positive. That's not the point. While many might agree with his positions (and many others don't as shown by the November election results), voicing them at the National Prayer Breakfast in front of the president was the wrong venue”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/12/dr-...

Also note that Carson’s positions were soundly rejected in the last presidential election. Apparently he never got the memo.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#148186 Mar 22, 2013
Lol, it's very funny to see uneducated people dream up conspiracy theories. This is exactly how birtherism started. Some loser like Rogue Moron dreamed up a fable and all the other losers hopped on board.

Rogue Moron, JSTOR is a scholarly database. That's it. Nothing more.

Please shut your yapper before you embarrass yourself even further.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148187 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
And yet another brilliant move! Make It Hurt! Wonder if Obumbler has ever heard, careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/22/fa...
This is the stuff government spends money on Mr. Liars. One can’t spend the last two years calling for cuts in government spending and then complain when the cuts are made.

Oh oh, what’s this? The enemy of the State receiving Israel’s highest award?

Obama first sitting president to receive Medal of Distinction in Israel
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_t...

At about the 7 min mark of Rachel’s broadcast she shows exactly why Fox viewers are so misinformed. At the event Obama was to receive the award she shows split screens of CNN and MSNBC showing the event live.

Fox on the other hand was running a segment about repealing Obamacare and at the exact moment Obama was being honored with Israel’s highest civilian award Fox was running a commercial referring to Obama as an enemy of the State of Israel.

Remarkable!

Location hidden

#148189 Mar 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, it's very funny to see uneducated people dream up conspiracy theories. This is exactly how birtherism started. Some loser like Rogue Moron dreamed up a fable and all the other losers hopped on board.
Rogue Moron, JSTOR is a scholarly database. That's it. Nothing more.
Please shut your yapper before you embarrass yourself even further.
Both JSTOR and NSIDC are both out of UC Boulder and are both in their weather department!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Bluestater 1,156,052
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 4 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 7 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 7 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago