BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148134 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"bully"? It is called an assault! It is a crime!!
Now, typical Libatrdian Logic again. "It is okay for us to assault people BECAUSE one of yours assaulted/ killed one of our"! Ah Jackeau, two wrongs do not make a rev. wright!
Next, what law did the woman who was video taping break? Why did the abortion clinic employee just not call the police? The woman she assault did!!!
Oh, the person who was carried out of the clinic on the gurney, do we know what was wrong with her? We don't know, do we? It may have not had anything to do with an abortion.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I wrote, clearly, that the woman illegally bullied her. That is illegal and wrong and she should be arrested. Got it? But I did say that you troll the internet for incidents like that one and sully, with one example, the entire pro-life movement. I tell you you have no respect for the constitution and the rule of law in a society where , like it or not, abortion is legal and not considered murder, also like it or not. You don't react. I tell you that many abortion doctors have been murdered by fanatical fundamentalist nuts and you don't react. I tell you that as far as I know, no pro life activists have ever been murdered and you don't react.
You need to look up the definition of "bully". It's intimidation. Now look by "assault"!!! Bulling someone is NOT a crime! Assaulting someone is!!!!
The woman as not near the door and video taping someone is not a crime!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148135 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me in my post we I did that?
Where you did what? You are losing it. You said this morning, without anyone asking or prompting that you did not mention Tim and his restaurant in order to laugh at him. And I asked why you would even say that, as I never thought you were laughing at him. But now that you brought it up, yes, I'm telling you that you posted the Tim thing to laugh at his Down Syndrome affliction. I'm now convinced of that. This so resembles your tall tales about this "nice person who was black, pitch black". Or "I saw this nice black family having a picnic". Surrrrrre. Rogue doesn't just see a family, he sees a black family and he sees this guy with Down Syndrome and laughs at him, and insults him further by using the much-maligned name "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd).

Third time around, Rogue : You are sitting in Tim's restaurant. I'm at the next table. You see me. Will you call me a "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) in front of Tim, his parents and the clientèle? Answer. If you don't, then you are a Down Syndrome bigot (Rogue tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#148136 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This woman sounds like a Libtard.
SERIOUSLY?!? Woman Lights Snake On Fire, Ends Up Burning Down Her House!
Posted on Mar 22, 2013 @ 6:10AM | By Radar Staff
It almost sounds like a Monty Python skit —(pardon the pun)— a Texas woman throws gasoline on a snake, lights it on fire, and ends up burning down her home in the process!
Officials in Bowie County in North Texas said it started when a woman became frightened when she saw a snake slithering in her yard on Wednesday night – then, she made a VERY bad decision.
PHOTOS: World’s Most Stunning Wild Animals Strike A Pose
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire,” said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.“And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”
The fire also damaged a home next door.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/wom ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Monty Python? You a fan of Monty Python? Highly improbable. It's genial sarcasm, wit, iconoclasm,(that very word escapes you) very intelligent, requires a certain knowledge to understand it and highly liberal. Just not you. Just not birther. Had birthers existed in Python's era, birthers and tea partyers would have been the first to be ridiculed.
Can you READ? I mean, do you understand when I am saying something and when some one else is saying something. I wrote the very first sentence and after that, it all came from the link.
Now, did "I" say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." or did Bill Clinton?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148137 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"bully"? It is called an assault! It is a crime!!
Now, typical Libatrdian Logic again. "It is okay for us to assault people BECAUSE one of yours assaulted/ killed one of our"! Ah Jackeau, two wrongs do not make a rev. wright!
Next, what law did the woman who was video taping break? Why did the abortion clinic employee just not call the police? The woman she assault did!!!
Oh, the person who was carried out of the clinic on the gurney, do we know what was wrong with her? We don't know, do we? It may have not had anything to do with an abortion.
<quoted text>
You need to look up the definition of "bully". It's intimidation. Now look by "assault"!!! Bulling someone is NOT a crime! Assaulting someone is!!!!
The woman as not near the door and video taping someone is not a crime!!!
Hey, I clearly wrote this : "Hey, I wrote, clearly, that the woman illegally bullied her. That is illegal and wrong and she should be arrested. Got it?"

I did look up the definiton of bully. Penguin thesaurus (do you know what a thesaurus is, Rogue?) Anyhow, from the Penguin thesaurus :

BULLY : intimidator, browbeater, ruffian, tough, thug, hector, tormentor, persecutor , oppressor, tyranny, etc. Is that enough for you? Ok, add assault, I don't disagree. I did say she should be arrested, no?

See how I answer all your questions, Rogue, and you answer NOT ONE of mine. For example, and while on the subject, I had said that many pro-abortionist had been murdered by pro-lifers. Happened a few times in Canada too. You must have agreed, you did not dispute it. I then asked you how many pro-lifers had been murdered by pro-abortionists. Why am I still waiting for a reply? Now I didn't ask how many "fetuses" p^ro-abortionists so-called "killed", and I know that will be your reply if any should be forthcoming, just how many pro-lifers have been murdered by pro-abortionists.
Incidentally, Rogue, I am, except in life-or-death cases, anti-abortion. How'd ya like them apples? But, I do not pretend to know when there is life or not life, and therefore let the women who are bearing the fetus make the decision.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148139 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This woman sounds like a Libtard.
SERIOUSLY?!? Woman Lights Snake On Fire, Ends Up Burning Down Her House!
Posted on Mar 22, 2013 @ 6:10AM | By Radar Staff
It almost sounds like a Monty Python skit —(pardon the pun)— a Texas woman throws gasoline on a snake, lights it on fire, and ends up burning down her home in the process!
Officials in Bowie County in North Texas said it started when a woman became frightened when she saw a snake slithering in her yard on Wednesday night – then, she made a VERY bad decision.
PHOTOS: World’s Most Stunning Wild Animals Strike A Pose
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire,” said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.“And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”
The fire also damaged a home next door.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/wom ...
<quoted text>
Can you READ? I mean, do you understand when I am saying something and when some one else is saying something. I wrote the very first sentence and after that, it all came from the link.
Now, did "I" say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." or did Bill Clinton?
Now did I say Iraq has WMD or did GWB?

You quote someone quoting Monty Python, live with it.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148141 Mar 22, 2013
PS : but don't waste your money renting or buying Monty Python cd's - you wouldn't get past the 1st 10 minutes, just wouldn't get it.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#148143 Mar 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : but don't waste your money renting or buying Monty Python cd's - you wouldn't get past the 1st 10 minutes, just wouldn't get it.
Rouge is the perfect example of the difference between knowledge and intelligence.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148144 Mar 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge is the perfect example of the difference between knowledge and intelligence.
Like the Grand Canyon
American Lady

Danville, KY

#148145 Mar 22, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at some of the stories that this mag has printed.
On May 26, 2000, Newsmax published an article claiming Hillary Clinton refused to meet with the Gold Star Mothers, a group that supports mothers whose children have died during military service. According to the Gold Star Mothers organization, this was false and "Senator Clinton greeted us graciously on Gold Star Mothers Sunday, 2005." This story was also debunked at other websites and eventually led to a retraction by NewsMax.
A 2005 NewsMax.com report about Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, claiming he was "teaming up" with rock band U2 for a fund-raiser, gained considerable attention. Santorum had actually purchased 66 tickets to a sold-out show and was reselling these to campaign supporters at $1,000 per seat. The band issued a statement denying it was involved in the practice, saying, "U2 concerts are categorically not fund-raisers for any politician; they are rock concerts for U2 fans."
On August 9, 2007, Newsmax freelance reporter Jim Davis reported that Barack Obama was in attendance on July 22, 2007, during a controversial sermon given by Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. at Trinity United Church of Christ in South Chicago, Obama's place of worship. The claim that Obama was in attendance for this particular sermon was repeated by Newsmax as fact again on March 16, 2008. A July 22, 2007, speaking schedule for the National Council for La Raza in Miami, Florida, shows Obama as a scheduled speaker for 1:30 pm. Video confirms he attended the conference and spoke during his allotted time. However, Davis later explained that Obama had attended the early morning service at Trinity United at 7:30 a.m., leaving sufficient time for him to travel by private jet to Miami; and the La Raza website confirmed that Obama did not arrive until 1:50 p.m. Eastern time. Newsmax reported receiving confirmation from the Obama campaign that the candidate's private jet did not leave Chicago until 8:50 a.m. A Washington Post fact checker has reported that the issue has not been resolved to his satisfaction one way or the other.
Newsmax claimed that Obama's Vatican ambassador had been rejected several times for being "insufficiently pro-life". The Catholic News Service and Time magazine confirmed on April 9, 2009, that Newsmax's story was false
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_Media#Co...
Ben Carson Makes Obama Sit Through the Longest 27 Minutes Of His Presidency

With President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and other national leaders in attendance, Dr. Carson spoke plainly about the great challenges facing America today:

moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility.”

http://www.policymic.com/articles/25666/ben-c...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148146 Mar 22, 2013
How pathetically cheap of this admin!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/22/ob...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148147 Mar 22, 2013
And yet another brilliant move! Make It Hurt! Wonder if Obumbler has ever heard, careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/22/fa...

Location hidden

#148148 Mar 22, 2013
Be sure to read this to the end. Quite interesting.

Icebergs Disappearing??

The Washington Post

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 90 years ago.
Damn that pesky global warming..........
http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/global...

Location hidden

#148149 Mar 22, 2013
Coldest winter in 100 years on way

BRITAIN will grind to a halt within weeks as the most savage freeze for a century begins.
By: Nathan RaoPublished: Tue, November 27, 2012

Temperatures will fall as low as minus 20C in rural areas, forecasters warned last night, while heavy snow and “potentially dangerous” blizzards will close roads and cripple rail networks.

James Madden, forecaster for Exacta Weather, said:“We are looking at some of the coldest and snowiest conditions in at least 100 years. This is most likely to occur in the December to January period with the potential for widespread major snowfall across the country.

“Parts of the North, Scotland and eastern England are likely to experience a run of well below average temperatures, which will include some potentially dangerous blizzard conditions at times.”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/358717/Colde...

Location hidden

#148150 Mar 22, 2013
“Berlin Freezes In 100-Year Winter”…”Record Snow” Blankets Germany, Bitter Cold Grips Europe
By P Gosselin on 22. März 2013
UPDATE:“This March could be the coldest of the last 100 years,” says meteorologist Dominik Jung - See here!
——————————

Europe’s bitter cold winter refuses to let up!
For some areas we are now hearing that it is being called the “100-year winter“!

For example, Berlin’s online daily Tagesspiegel writes today:

Berlin freezes in 100-year winter.
Lots of snow and bitter cold until the end of March – Berlin hasn’t seen this in more than 100 years.”

Forget the tall tales spread by Mojib Latif. We haven’t forgotten what real winters are. We just haven’t seen anything like this since measurements began in 1895!

The Tagsspeigel writes:

‘There has never been anything like this in Berlin in the last third of March since snow measurements began in 1895,’ says weather expert Friedemann Schenk of the Meteorological Institute for the Freien Universität (FU).”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148151 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Be sure to read this to the end. Quite interesting.
Icebergs Disappearing??
The Washington Post
The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway
Reports from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.
Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.
Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.
I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 90 years ago.
Damn that pesky global warming..........
http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/global...
Now, that's BRILLIANT! LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#148152 Mar 22, 2013
Coldest UK March in 50 years
by ROBERT on MARCH 21, 2013

With conservationists warning that the prolonged winter weather is damaging wildlife, Britain is on track to suffer its coldest March in more than 50 years.

Forecasters said the latest cold spell was keeping average temperatures several degrees below the norm, and that the next seven days will be chillier than usual.

The Central England Temperature – covering an area bounded by Lancashire, Bristol and London – shows temperatures have been 2.8C lower than normal.

‘It’s not unusual for it to snow in March, in fact we are far more likely to see snow at Easter than at Christmas. What is unusual for March is how persistent the cold weather and snow is,’ said MeteoGroup forecaster Matt Dobson.

More snow is expected on Friday, said Dobson, adding that the cold weather and snow storms across the north were likely to linger throughout the week and could even lead to blizzard conditions in Scotland.

The last time March was so cold was in 1962, when the average temperature was 2.4C (36F)– or 4.1C below the norm.

Up to four inches of snow was predicted to settle in parts of Scotland and north England by this morning, with more expected to fall during the day as temperatures hover around a bitter 3C.

‘This is certainly unusually cold for this time of year. It’s very cold for mid-March when we should expect much higher temperatures.’- MeteoGroup forecaster Matt Dobson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22957... hivering-basked-24C-March.html

Location hidden

#148153 Mar 22, 2013
It's okay there you Libtards. Just keep your head buried in the snow and you will be okay!

Photos: Beijing suffers coldest winter in decades

The weather hasn't been easy on Beijing or the rest of northern China, as that part of the country is suffering its coldest winter in 30 years. However, a recent snowfall in Beijing was welcomed as it helped relieve recent bouts of severe pollution. See how Beijing residents are dealing with the big snow dump.

March 20, 2013 1:03

Read more: http://www.thestarphoenix.com/travel/Gallery+...

Location hidden

#148154 Mar 22, 2013
“Deadly cold continues to grip Asia—hundreds dead—subtropical Bangladesh sees coldest temps since the 1960s!”,
notrickszone.com , January 13, 2013

Location hidden

#148155 Mar 22, 2013
Arctic Sea Ice Area Back To Normal! Dramatic Record Refreeze Wipes Out “Dramatic” Melt Of August!
By P Gosselin on 16. Januar 2013
Arctic sea ice extent today is, for all practical purposes, BACK TO NORMAL!
http://notrickszone.com/2013/01/16/arctic-sea...

Location hidden

#148156 Mar 22, 2013
The Modern Warm Period started in the late 1950's and ended in about 2000. But until 1978, the Libtards thought we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age!
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Notice who did this report! The JSTOR became ..... NDIDC!!!! Now what happened? In 1977 we put up our very first Polar Orbit satellite and the University of Colorado at Boulder got the contract to monitor it!!!
And you see, Libtards always have to scare the Chicken Littles out there so they can justify their research! Ergo, we are going to burn up and thus was born ... Man-Made Global Warming.
Oh, we did have a global warming trend but it was caused by ...... our Sun which had been in the most active period ever recorded with about 400 years of data!!!
Of course all the academics jumped on the band wagon so they could get money from the Chicken Littles who write their Congressmen. People like Dr. Michael Mann from Penn State who .... counts tree rings! Talk about a Voodoo science!!!
And of course the U.N. also jumps on the band wagon because the little countries can claim that the BIG Evil United States is causing in all. Yep, America is the root of all evil.
After all, we made those al Qaeda terrorist fly those planes into our buildings, did't we?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min The Real Missyfit 47,480
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min VOT GOP 1,124,817
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min HulkHoeGun 50,589
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min edogxxx 98,498
Abby 10-21 44 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-21 46 min edogxxx 1
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 55 min Girly girl 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance