BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148110 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This woman sounds like a Libtard.
SERIOUSLY?!? Woman Lights Snake On Fire, Ends Up Burning Down Her House!
Posted on Mar 22, 2013 @ 6:10AM | By Radar Staff
It almost sounds like a Monty Python skit —(pardon the pun)— a Texas woman throws gasoline on a snake, lights it on fire, and ends up burning down her home in the process!
Officials in Bowie County in North Texas said it started when a woman became frightened when she saw a snake slithering in her yard on Wednesday night – then, she made a VERY bad decision.
PHOTOS: World’s Most Stunning Wild Animals Strike A Pose
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire,” said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.“And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”
The fire also damaged a home next door.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/wom...
Monty Python? You a fan of Monty Python? Highly improbable. It's genial sarcasm, wit, iconoclasm,(that very word escapes you) very intelligent, requires a certain knowledge to understand it and highly liberal. Just not you. Just not birther. Had birthers existed in Python's era, birthers and tea partyers would have been the first to be ridiculed.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148111 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN isn't worth spitting on. And yes, you are blinded by hate! "King of the Haters".
So, no counter-argument. I see.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148112 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shyt!
Poor Poppo, LRS has again defeated you with the above brilliant sentence. Read his words most carefully as they intelligently counter the hard facts that you presented thanks to the best of prose by the resident birther crafter of rare and delicate words, highlighting what he believes to be the purest form of English literature, and to which even the Queen's English offers no worthwhile alternative.

Yes, to quote LRS, the American "bard", "it's spot on".
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148113 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo the U.N. did not find any WMD before the war resumed. Then what was the 27 U.N. mandates about? The U.N. inspectors where being held up by the Iraqis. At one point they were enroute to a site when an Iraqi intentionally had a head-on collision with the lead vehicle.
And Saddamn and nothing to do with killing people? And the Mahdi Army, funded by Iran, had nothing to do with people being killed? Al Qaeda, who moved in after the fall of Saddamn, had nothing to do with any killing? Bush did not cause the Iraqi civil war.
You probably blame Nixon for the slaughter of a half million unarmed civilians in South Vietnam after the Vietnam War ended
ŕYour reply has you foaming at the mouth, and it's all twisted, crooked and made-up. You ignore facts, you ignore findings, you ignore statistics and you somehow lump in Vietnam and the after-war slaughter which, incidentally, I condemned here two days ago, and underlined the fact that Saddam was a tyrant who killed but was a tyrant we knew and much less threatening than what we have now.

You of all people deny that Obama was elected and is your president. Shouold we therefore be surprised that you deny that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was a disaster, a total unmitigated disaster based on lies and fabrications? Throw in Afghanistan where Obama had to finish GWB's mission, namely to capture or kill BinLaden.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#148114 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ex-CIA Operative: Obama Never Properly Vetted
http://www.newsmax.com/US/barack-obama-presid...
Obama’s Nuclear Weapons Drawdown Could Run Afoul of the Law
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/obama-nucle...
Look at some of the stories that this mag has printed.
On May 26, 2000, Newsmax published an article claiming Hillary Clinton refused to meet with the Gold Star Mothers, a group that supports mothers whose children have died during military service. According to the Gold Star Mothers organization, this was false and "Senator Clinton greeted us graciously on Gold Star Mothers Sunday, 2005." This story was also debunked at other websites and eventually led to a retraction by NewsMax.

A 2005 NewsMax.com report about Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, claiming he was "teaming up" with rock band U2 for a fund-raiser, gained considerable attention. Santorum had actually purchased 66 tickets to a sold-out show and was reselling these to campaign supporters at $1,000 per seat. The band issued a statement denying it was involved in the practice, saying, "U2 concerts are categorically not fund-raisers for any politician; they are rock concerts for U2 fans."

On August 9, 2007, Newsmax freelance reporter Jim Davis reported that Barack Obama was in attendance on July 22, 2007, during a controversial sermon given by Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. at Trinity United Church of Christ in South Chicago, Obama's place of worship. The claim that Obama was in attendance for this particular sermon was repeated by Newsmax as fact again on March 16, 2008. A July 22, 2007, speaking schedule for the National Council for La Raza in Miami, Florida, shows Obama as a scheduled speaker for 1:30 pm. Video confirms he attended the conference and spoke during his allotted time. However, Davis later explained that Obama had attended the early morning service at Trinity United at 7:30 a.m., leaving sufficient time for him to travel by private jet to Miami; and the La Raza website confirmed that Obama did not arrive until 1:50 p.m. Eastern time. Newsmax reported receiving confirmation from the Obama campaign that the candidate's private jet did not leave Chicago until 8:50 a.m. A Washington Post fact checker has reported that the issue has not been resolved to his satisfaction one way or the other.

Newsmax claimed that Obama's Vatican ambassador had been rejected several times for being "insufficiently pro-life". The Catholic News Service and Time magazine confirmed on April 9, 2009, that Newsmax's story was false

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_Media#Co...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148116 Mar 22, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at some of the stories that this mag has printed.
On May 26, 2000, Newsmax published an article claiming Hillary Clinton refused to meet with the Gold Star Mothers, a group that supports mothers whose children have died during military service. According to the Gold Star Mothers organization, this was false and "Senator Clinton greeted us graciously on Gold Star Mothers Sunday, 2005." This story was also debunked at other websites and eventually led to a retraction by NewsMax.
A 2005 NewsMax.com report about Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, claiming he was "teaming up" with rock band U2 for a fund-raiser, gained considerable attention. Santorum had actually purchased 66 tickets to a sold-out show and was reselling these to campaign supporters at $1,000 per seat. The band issued a statement denying it was involved in the practice, saying, "U2 concerts are categorically not fund-raisers for any politician; they are rock concerts for U2 fans."
On August 9, 2007, Newsmax freelance reporter Jim Davis reported that Barack Obama was in attendance on July 22, 2007, during a controversial sermon given by Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. at Trinity United Church of Christ in South Chicago, Obama's place of worship. The claim that Obama was in attendance for this particular sermon was repeated by Newsmax as fact again on March 16, 2008. A July 22, 2007, speaking schedule for the National Council for La Raza in Miami, Florida, shows Obama as a scheduled speaker for 1:30 pm. Video confirms he attended the conference and spoke during his allotted time. However, Davis later explained that Obama had attended the early morning service at Trinity United at 7:30 a.m., leaving sufficient time for him to travel by private jet to Miami; and the La Raza website confirmed that Obama did not arrive until 1:50 p.m. Eastern time. Newsmax reported receiving confirmation from the Obama campaign that the candidate's private jet did not leave Chicago until 8:50 a.m. A Washington Post fact checker has reported that the issue has not been resolved to his satisfaction one way or the other.
Newsmax claimed that Obama's Vatican ambassador had been rejected several times for being "insufficiently pro-life". The Catholic News Service and Time magazine confirmed on April 9, 2009, that Newsmax's story was false
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_Media#Co...
Nebka, Nebka, you ought to know better than to present facts to birthers. They are not interested. They prefer pouncing on the first anti-Obama-Clinton lie they spot. And the biggest fib, so long as it's character-assassination-like and juicy, the better. Like Rogue's story that Obama had his minions' front teeth removed, with replacement dentures at the ready to hide the gap, so they would not bite him when bj'ing him. How sick...?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148117 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just agreeing with the astute poster Rogue. Deal with it. I must say though, considering quite a few of these UN workers show up for work drunk, it doesn't surprise me that jakeleg has full faith in them. LMAO
LRS : "the astute poster Rogue" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Having Rogue and "astute" in the same sentence is like saying Pol Pot was a kind and nurturing gentle soul.

So, those UN inspectors were drunk, including the Americna leader of the team into Iraq and its chief Hans Blix? How immature and ignorant of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148120 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just agreeing with the astute poster Rogue. Deal with it. I must say though, considering quite a few of these UN workers show up for work drunk, it doesn't surprise me that jakeleg has full faith in them. LMAO
LRS : "considering quite a few of these UN workers show up for work drunk,"

So you know this for a fact? Ever been to the UN? Ever worked for or at the UN? Do you know any UN worker?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148121 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken record.
But so true. I know, gets on your nerves. Truth you don't like will do that.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#148125 Mar 22, 2013
Anything new Birthers?

No...thats so shocking!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148126 Mar 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any true American want anything to do with the anti-America UN? LMAO pleeeease......LMAO The story was in the news, do you not keep up?
Look, loser, if you have never been to the UN, never visited the UN, never worked at the UN, and don't know ONE single UN worker, please indicate how : 1) you can say some of them report drunk to work, implicating every UN worker and , 2) where you get your info on the UN. And if the drunk charge is true, would you conclude that the drunken worker does not exist anywhere else in govt or private sector? Do you know the UN's got 1,000s of workers worldwide, tens of thousands? Could happen , why not, but they would not be exclusive;

Do you have any idea how many US citizens work for the UN in NYC alone? Do you have any idea of the benefits, of how much revenue is generatged in NYC, New York State, and the rest of the US by the UN HQ in New York? Any inkling? No? Okay, then please stifle yourself as your hero Archie Bunker (who you thought was real as shown);

The UN is anti-America? Really? The UN is anti Central, South, and North America? Oh, you must mean the US. Care to grace us with a few examples of this anti-Americanism? Do you mean that when the UN body does not agree with the US, it is deemed to be anti-US? I see. So, I guess, with the presidency being dem, any disagreement by the Republicans makes them anti-American. I see. What else you got? If there was a story in the WND.com or foxnews.com about the UN being anti-US, I'm not aware of it and neither is any other normal person.

Looking up your crotch for the proper words that will pass, for you, as a response?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148128 Mar 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "Oh, it has been a few days ago where "I" posted the story about Tim's restaurant on this forum. Not to make fun of him "
Really? It never , not for a second, occur to me that you were making fun of him. But now that you mention it, totally unsolicited, I now believe that you did. Yes, you did mention it to make fun of him. No wonder "libtard" seems like a normal every-day appellation to you. Tim, to you , is the "libtard", to be made fun of. Bravo, Rogue, three cheers. On top of his Down syndrome, Tim is lucky he's on top of it all, not black.
Show me in my post we I did that?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148129 Mar 22, 2013
Response to Rogue's 147789, "Another Canadian "libtard" (rogue tm reg'd) on the run.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
That bastard. So ashamed of him. He makes Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Saddam look like altar boys. How dare he bring shame on Canada. Hope they catch him soon, preferably in Australia where they'll surely give him a life sentence in a kangaroo pouch, that'll teach him to waltz with Matilda. You see a Canadian, anywhere, even in CANADA, cover your wallet, pockets, all of it.
PS : er,Rogue, while you're at it, give us the names of all other Canadian "libtards" (rogue , tm reg'd) on the run. Oh, still on the subject of people "on the run", what was the name again of that AlQaeda American terrorist "on the run" that Obama wiped out with a drone?
If you had done any research you wood have known the TWO pilots where from ..... Turkey!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148132 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Response to Rogue's 147789, "Another Canadian "libtard" (rogue tm reg'd) on the run.
<quoted text>
If you had done any research you wood have known the TWO pilots where from ..... Turkey!!!
Again , more irrelevance. I didn't state anything, just asked questions. "the two pilots where (sic) from". What two pilots? What in Sam's spades are you blabbering about. Where do those two pilots come in?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148133 Mar 22, 2013
nebka wrote:
Army Carbine Program May Waste $1.8 Billion, Report Finds.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-19/army...
I somewhat agree. The M-4 carbine is just a shortened M-16. If the M-16's are doing okay, why aren't the M-4's
I THINK I have an answer. The M-16A3 is not fully automatic but will shoot in three-shot bursts. They are issued to normal soldiers who often lack "ammo discipline" where as more elite soldiers are issued M-4's. I am sure the special forces think three-shot bursts are poocy as they have more "ammo discipline".
How many times have you seen movies about Vietnam and someone gets shot at and ten soldiers jump up and spray bullets ..... until their 20-round mags runs out. And then you have ten soldiers swapping mags and the VC jump up and start shooting.
The real combat soldiers know how to conserve their ammo until they really need it!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148134 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"bully"? It is called an assault! It is a crime!!
Now, typical Libatrdian Logic again. "It is okay for us to assault people BECAUSE one of yours assaulted/ killed one of our"! Ah Jackeau, two wrongs do not make a rev. wright!
Next, what law did the woman who was video taping break? Why did the abortion clinic employee just not call the police? The woman she assault did!!!
Oh, the person who was carried out of the clinic on the gurney, do we know what was wrong with her? We don't know, do we? It may have not had anything to do with an abortion.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I wrote, clearly, that the woman illegally bullied her. That is illegal and wrong and she should be arrested. Got it? But I did say that you troll the internet for incidents like that one and sully, with one example, the entire pro-life movement. I tell you you have no respect for the constitution and the rule of law in a society where , like it or not, abortion is legal and not considered murder, also like it or not. You don't react. I tell you that many abortion doctors have been murdered by fanatical fundamentalist nuts and you don't react. I tell you that as far as I know, no pro life activists have ever been murdered and you don't react.
You need to look up the definition of "bully". It's intimidation. Now look by "assault"!!! Bulling someone is NOT a crime! Assaulting someone is!!!!
The woman as not near the door and video taping someone is not a crime!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148135 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me in my post we I did that?
Where you did what? You are losing it. You said this morning, without anyone asking or prompting that you did not mention Tim and his restaurant in order to laugh at him. And I asked why you would even say that, as I never thought you were laughing at him. But now that you brought it up, yes, I'm telling you that you posted the Tim thing to laugh at his Down Syndrome affliction. I'm now convinced of that. This so resembles your tall tales about this "nice person who was black, pitch black". Or "I saw this nice black family having a picnic". Surrrrrre. Rogue doesn't just see a family, he sees a black family and he sees this guy with Down Syndrome and laughs at him, and insults him further by using the much-maligned name "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd).

Third time around, Rogue : You are sitting in Tim's restaurant. I'm at the next table. You see me. Will you call me a "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) in front of Tim, his parents and the clientčle? Answer. If you don't, then you are a Down Syndrome bigot (Rogue tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148136 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This woman sounds like a Libtard.
.....
SERIOUSLY?!? Woman Lights Snake On Fire, Ends Up Burning Down Her House!
Posted on Mar 22, 2013 @ 6:10AM | By Radar Staff
It almost sounds like a Monty Python skit —(pardon the pun)— a Texas woman throws gasoline on a snake, lights it on fire, and ends up burning down her home in the process!
Officials in Bowie County in North Texas said it started when a woman became frightened when she saw a snake slithering in her yard on Wednesday night – then, she made a VERY bad decision.
PHOTOS: World’s Most Stunning Wild Animals Strike A Pose
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire,” said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.“And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”
The fire also damaged a home next door.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/wom ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Monty Python? You a fan of Monty Python? Highly improbable. It's genial sarcasm, wit, iconoclasm,(that very word escapes you) very intelligent, requires a certain knowledge to understand it and highly liberal. Just not you. Just not birther. Had birthers existed in Python's era, birthers and tea partyers would have been the first to be ridiculed.
Can you READ? I mean, do you understand when I am saying something and when some one else is saying something. I wrote the very first sentence and after that, it all came from the link.
Now, did "I" say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." or did Bill Clinton?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148137 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"bully"? It is called an assault! It is a crime!!
Now, typical Libatrdian Logic again. "It is okay for us to assault people BECAUSE one of yours assaulted/ killed one of our"! Ah Jackeau, two wrongs do not make a rev. wright!
Next, what law did the woman who was video taping break? Why did the abortion clinic employee just not call the police? The woman she assault did!!!
Oh, the person who was carried out of the clinic on the gurney, do we know what was wrong with her? We don't know, do we? It may have not had anything to do with an abortion.
<quoted text>
You need to look up the definition of "bully". It's intimidation. Now look by "assault"!!! Bulling someone is NOT a crime! Assaulting someone is!!!!
The woman as not near the door and video taping someone is not a crime!!!
Hey, I clearly wrote this : "Hey, I wrote, clearly, that the woman illegally bullied her. That is illegal and wrong and she should be arrested. Got it?"

I did look up the definiton of bully. Penguin thesaurus (do you know what a thesaurus is, Rogue?) Anyhow, from the Penguin thesaurus :

BULLY : intimidator, browbeater, ruffian, tough, thug, hector, tormentor, persecutor , oppressor, tyranny, etc. Is that enough for you? Ok, add assault, I don't disagree. I did say she should be arrested, no?

See how I answer all your questions, Rogue, and you answer NOT ONE of mine. For example, and while on the subject, I had said that many pro-abortionist had been murdered by pro-lifers. Happened a few times in Canada too. You must have agreed, you did not dispute it. I then asked you how many pro-lifers had been murdered by pro-abortionists. Why am I still waiting for a reply? Now I didn't ask how many "fetuses" p^ro-abortionists so-called "killed", and I know that will be your reply if any should be forthcoming, just how many pro-lifers have been murdered by pro-abortionists.
Incidentally, Rogue, I am, except in life-or-death cases, anti-abortion. How'd ya like them apples? But, I do not pretend to know when there is life or not life, and therefore let the women who are bearing the fetus make the decision.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148139 Mar 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This woman sounds like a Libtard.
.....
SERIOUSLY?!? Woman Lights Snake On Fire, Ends Up Burning Down Her House!
Posted on Mar 22, 2013 @ 6:10AM | By Radar Staff
It almost sounds like a Monty Python skit —(pardon the pun)— a Texas woman throws gasoline on a snake, lights it on fire, and ends up burning down her home in the process!
Officials in Bowie County in North Texas said it started when a woman became frightened when she saw a snake slithering in her yard on Wednesday night – then, she made a VERY bad decision.
PHOTOS: World’s Most Stunning Wild Animals Strike A Pose
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire,” said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.“And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”
The fire also damaged a home next door.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/wom ...
<quoted text>
Can you READ? I mean, do you understand when I am saying something and when some one else is saying something. I wrote the very first sentence and after that, it all came from the link.
Now, did "I" say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." or did Bill Clinton?
Now did I say Iraq has WMD or did GWB?

You quote someone quoting Monty Python, live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,156,106
laptop online shopping singapore 18 min Tan 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Earthling-1 49,345
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 32 min boundary painter 968
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 42 min boundary painter 1,536
Word (Dec '08) 45 min boundary painter 4,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL 71,263
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming