BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,281 - 130,300 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Well dah, did you read the first sentence? What does "after the 2003 invasion of Iraq" mean to you?
We are talking about BEFORE the war. Monday morning quarterbacking is just that. Calling the plays after they have been played.
Again, the question is "Did Bush know what he was saying was untrue?"
Again, you are so blinded by your hatred of G.W. Bush, you will never see the truth!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Yep, you just mention Bush, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, etc. and the Libtards start foaming at the mouth.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, did you read the first sentence? What does "after the 2003 invasion of Iraq" mean to you?
We are talking about BEFORE the war. Monday morning quarterbacking is just that. Calling the plays after they have been played.
Again, the question is "Did Bush know what he was saying was untrue?"
Again, you are so blinded by your hatred of G.W. Bush, you will never see the truth!
Rogue is now ZIPPY? How about a Charlie Brown kind of name, like FLASH? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

It is NOT Monday morning quarterbacking, as the UN inspection team numerous times told the world there were NO WMDs pre-invasion, the majority of countries, allies and foes alike, said there were NO WMDs, the security council said there were NO WMDs, your best and closest ally, Canada, told you there were NO WMDs. The post-invasion inspections up to 2004, 11 YEARS OF INSPECTIONS, confirmed what the world and the UN told GWB BEFORE the invasion.

Your accusation of my hate of GWB is childish and proof-less. It is not an adult and intelligent counter-argument. I hated the Stalins and Hitlers of this world, yes, as they intentionally killed millions. GWB had many killed, and at what cost, but he lied, and then bumbled into it, did not realize the horror he had unleashed. I don't hate him, just feel sorry for him as how the hell can he sleep? The US is still feeling, andwill for a long time, the after-effects of that stupid invasion in deaths, maimings, damaged foreign relations and financial catastrophe. Do talk to me about Clinton's and GWB's consequences. You continue avoiding the subject, for some reason.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, you just mention Bush, Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, etc. and the Libtards start foaming at the mouth.
Saw that clip of Tim's restaurant on NBC last night. Touching indeed, and what parents Tim has!

Now Rogue, do you realise, every time you use the word "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) like you just did up there, that you do not so much as demean and insult liberals, but rather, you demean and insult people like Tim, as we must assume that being retarded is a bad and shameful thing.

Bravo, Rogue. Should you ever visit Tim's restaurant, will you ever tag a liberal as a "libtard" in front of Tim, his parents and his appreciative customers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I have read a few of Damn Linker's writing and he does not seem to ever been a Conservative nor is there any indication he ever was a Republican. Oh, please not that he later on says "consider myself a Republican"!
I have never been a MEMBER of the Republican Party but I WAS registered as a Republican. I re-registered as a NPA about 2003 and it had nothing to do with war in Iraq. It had to do with the Country Clubbers who still dominate the RNC. I re-registered as a Republican over a year ago so I could vote in the Republican primaries but I do not consider myself as a Republican.
Sooo, I wonder why Damon Linker has just now made this announcement? I have no idea but I seriously doubt if it had anything to do with the war in Iraq!

Why I am no longer a Republican
By Damon Linker | The Week –

"But thanks in large part to the Iraq war, I no longer consider myself a Republican or a man of the right."
http://news.yahoo.com/why-am-no-longer-republ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that clip of Tim's restaurant on NBC last night. Touching indeed, and what parents Tim has!
Now Rogue, do you realise, every time you use the word "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) like you just did up there, that you do not so much as demean and insult liberals, but rather, you demean and insult people like Tim, as we must assume that being retarded is a bad and shameful thing.
Bravo, Rogue. Should you ever visit Tim's restaurant, will you ever tag a liberal as a "libtard" in front of Tim, his parents and his appreciative customers?
Ah, not all Liberals are Libtards! In fact most Liberals are not Libtards. You are a Libtard because you can not comprehend what you read.
Oh, it has been a few days ago where "I" posted the story about Tim's restaurant on this forum. Not to make fun of him but to show you what an up spirited person can be. Libtards are pessimistic people who blame all the problems on evil Republicans even people like Richard Nixon who was a Progressive and who advanced the progressive agenda.
By the way, I met Truett Cathy twice. He is 91 y/o these days so he would have been about 70 back then and he is a typical Southern gentleman who cares about his customers.
And twenty years ago he use to drive a white Lincoln Continental Mark VII. And Colon Powell was driving a faded light blue, ten year old Buick station wagon!
Oh, very seldom does military housing have garages. At Fort Sill, OK my parents lived on Upton Circle and all the houses where built in the 1880's and they had a carriage house that was to small for their car. And the military houses on Staff Row at Fort McPherson, GA where also built in the 1890's
The house the Powell's lived in had a wheel chair ramp as that was the house FDR use to use!!!

From Wiki:
Quarters 10 is the centerpiece of Staff Row. Completed in 1892, the three-story home has 12-foot (3.7 m)-high ceilings on the first floor, 11-foot (3.4 m)-high ceilings on the second, and semicircular front windows in the turret. In 1925, Gen. Douglas MacArthur was assigned to Fort McPherson as post commander. Since his wife refused to live in the quarters, they rented an apartment downtown near the Fox Theatre. The MacArthurs left after having spent 89 days at Fort McPherson, when he was reassigned to Baltimore. A sleeping porch was added to the back of the quarters in 1935 for President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s visits while he was en route to Warm Springs, Georgia.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Interesting,

From Wiki: Fort McPherson; Quarters 532 was built in 1887 at a cost of $2,470. The single-family dwelling has 1,843 square feet (171.2 m2) of space. It was originally the residence of the civilian post engineer, a plumber, who was in charge of operating the water pump station. Chief Warrant Officer Ulie H. Jeffers, chief field clerk, lived in these quarters from 1923 through 1950. This period of 27 years probably established a record for the continuous occupancy of a set of Army quarters by one individual. Today, this residence serves as officers’ quarters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

This woman sounds like a Libtard.

SERIOUSLY?!? Woman Lights Snake On Fire, Ends Up Burning Down Her House!
Posted on Mar 22, 2013 @ 6:10AM | By Radar Staff

It almost sounds like a Monty Python skit —(pardon the pun)— a Texas woman throws gasoline on a snake, lights it on fire, and ends up burning down her home in the process!

Officials in Bowie County in North Texas said it started when a woman became frightened when she saw a snake slithering in her yard on Wednesday night – then, she made a VERY bad decision.

PHOTOS: World’s Most Stunning Wild Animals Strike A Pose

“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire,” said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.“And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”

The fire also damaged a home next door.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/wom...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hmmmm, 33 states have not setup health exchanges. ObumblerCare is falling apart, no money. Seems Obumbler spent it all. LMAO!
OMG, a 79 to 20 vote against a major point in ObamaCare. The Senate voted last night to stop the ObamaCare tax on medical devices!

U.S. Senate signals willingness to repeal medical device tax
Article by: JIM SPENCER , Star Tribune Updated: March 21, 2013 - 9:26 PM
The sense-of-the-Senate vote is part of a repeal effort backed by senators from Minnesota, which has a strong medical technology industry that includes 400 companies and more than 30,000 jobs.

WASHINGTON – The Senate voted for the first time Thursday to make it a priority to repeal a newly implemented tax on medical devices. The 79-20 vote was only a sense-of-the-Senate measure; it contained no details and set no policy except to say that repealing the tax could not add to the federal deficit.

A separate bill will be required to actually put the repeal in motion. That bill must find a way to replace the $20 billion to $30 billion the tax is expected to raise over the next decade.

Nevertheless, supporters of the repeal, including Minnesota Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Al Franken, said they believe Thursday night’s vote was a major symbolic victory.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue is now ZIPPY? How about a Charlie Brown kind of name, like FLASH? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
It is NOT Monday morning quarterbacking, as the UN inspection team numerous times told the world there were NO WMDs pre-invasion, the majority of countries, allies and foes alike, said there were NO WMDs, the security council said there were NO WMDs, your best and closest ally, Canada, told you there were NO WMDs. The post-invasion inspections up to 2004, 11 YEARS OF INSPECTIONS, confirmed what the world and the UN told GWB BEFORE the invasion.
Your accusation of my hate of GWB is childish and proof-less. It is not an adult and intelligent counter-argument. I hated the Stalins and Hitlers of this world, yes, as they intentionally killed millions. GWB had many killed, and at what cost, but he lied, and then bumbled into it, did not realize the horror he had unleashed. I don't hate him, just feel sorry for him as how the hell can he sleep? The US is still feeling, andwill for a long time, the after-effects of that stupid invasion in deaths, maimings, damaged foreign relations and financial catastrophe. Do talk to me about Clinton's and GWB's consequences. You continue avoiding the subject, for some reason.
Sooo the U.N. did not find any WMD before the war resumed. Then what was the 27 U.N. mandates about? The U.N. inspectors where being held up by the Iraqis. At one point they were enroute to a site when an Iraqi intentionally had a head-on collision with the lead vehicle.
And Saddamn and nothing to do with killing people? And the Mahdi Army, funded by Iran, had nothing to do with people being killed? Al Qaeda, who moved in after the fall of Saddamn, had nothing to do with any killing? Bush did not cause the Iraqi civil war.
You probably blame Nixon for the slaughter of a half million unarmed civilians in South Vietnam after the Vietnam War ended
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, not all Liberals are Libtards! In fact most Liberals are not Libtards. You are a Libtard because you can not comprehend what you read.
Oh, it has been a few days ago where "I" posted the story about Tim's restaurant on this forum. Not to make fun of him but to show you what an up spirited person can be. Libtards are pessimistic people who blame all the problems on evil Republicans even people like Richard Nixon who was a Progressive and who advanced the progressive agenda.
By the way, I met Truett Cathy twice. He is 91 y/o these days so he would have been about 70 back then and he is a typical Southern gentleman who cares about his customers.
And twenty years ago he use to drive a white Lincoln Continental Mark VII. And Colon Powell was driving a faded light blue, ten year old Buick station wagon!
Oh, very seldom does military housing have garages. At Fort Sill, OK my parents lived on Upton Circle and all the houses where built in the 1880's and they had a carriage house that was to small for their car. And the military houses on Staff Row at Fort McPherson, GA where also built in the 1890's
The house the Powell's lived in had a wheel chair ramp as that was the house FDR use to use!!!
From Wiki:
Quarters 10 is the centerpiece of Staff Row. Completed in 1892, the three-story home has 12-foot (3.7 m)-high ceilings on the first floor, 11-foot (3.4 m)-high ceilings on the second, and semicircular front windows in the turret. In 1925, Gen. Douglas MacArthur was assigned to Fort McPherson as post commander. Since his wife refused to live in the quarters, they rented an apartment downtown near the Fox Theatre. The MacArthurs left after having spent 89 days at Fort McPherson, when he was reassigned to Baltimore. A sleeping porch was added to the back of the quarters in 1935 for President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s visits while he was en route to Warm Springs, Georgia.
So, must I gather from the above irrelevant and non-reply, that should you one day visit Tim's restaurant, and let's imgaine, for the story's sake, would you address me as libtard in front of Tim, his parents and his esteemed customers?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
From Wiki:
Rogue : "Oh, it has been a few days ago where "I" posted the story about Tim's restaurant on this forum. Not to make fun of him "

Really? It never , not for a second, occur to me that you were making fun of him. But now that you mention it, totally unsolicited, I now believe that you did. Yes, you did mention it to make fun of him. No wonder "libtard" seems like a normal every-day appellation to you. Tim, to you , is the "libtard", to be made fun of. Bravo, Rogue, three cheers. On top of his Down syndrome, Tim is lucky he's on top of it all, not black.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be willing to bet he got it from another street punk at school. jakeleg, you're so backazzwards you wind your butt and scratch your watch!
And where'd the street punk get it? Stand up, you've been sitting too long again, poor bullet-nicked brain is squashed, or what's left of the poor dried prune-like thing.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This woman sounds like a Libtard.
SERIOUSLY?!? Woman Lights Snake On Fire, Ends Up Burning Down Her House!
Posted on Mar 22, 2013 @ 6:10AM | By Radar Staff
It almost sounds like a Monty Python skit —(pardon the pun)— a Texas woman throws gasoline on a snake, lights it on fire, and ends up burning down her home in the process!
Officials in Bowie County in North Texas said it started when a woman became frightened when she saw a snake slithering in her yard on Wednesday night – then, she made a VERY bad decision.
PHOTOS: World’s Most Stunning Wild Animals Strike A Pose
“While cleaning up, she saw a snake, threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire,” said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff’s Office.“And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.”
The fire also damaged a home next door.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/wom...
Monty Python? You a fan of Monty Python? Highly improbable. It's genial sarcasm, wit, iconoclasm,(that very word escapes you) very intelligent, requires a certain knowledge to understand it and highly liberal. Just not you. Just not birther. Had birthers existed in Python's era, birthers and tea partyers would have been the first to be ridiculed.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN isn't worth spitting on. And yes, you are blinded by hate! "King of the Haters".
So, no counter-argument. I see.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shyt!
Poor Poppo, LRS has again defeated you with the above brilliant sentence. Read his words most carefully as they intelligently counter the hard facts that you presented thanks to the best of prose by the resident birther crafter of rare and delicate words, highlighting what he believes to be the purest form of English literature, and to which even the Queen's English offers no worthwhile alternative.

Yes, to quote LRS, the American "bard", "it's spot on".
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo the U.N. did not find any WMD before the war resumed. Then what was the 27 U.N. mandates about? The U.N. inspectors where being held up by the Iraqis. At one point they were enroute to a site when an Iraqi intentionally had a head-on collision with the lead vehicle.
And Saddamn and nothing to do with killing people? And the Mahdi Army, funded by Iran, had nothing to do with people being killed? Al Qaeda, who moved in after the fall of Saddamn, had nothing to do with any killing? Bush did not cause the Iraqi civil war.
You probably blame Nixon for the slaughter of a half million unarmed civilians in South Vietnam after the Vietnam War ended
àYour reply has you foaming at the mouth, and it's all twisted, crooked and made-up. You ignore facts, you ignore findings, you ignore statistics and you somehow lump in Vietnam and the after-war slaughter which, incidentally, I condemned here two days ago, and underlined the fact that Saddam was a tyrant who killed but was a tyrant we knew and much less threatening than what we have now.

You of all people deny that Obama was elected and is your president. Shouold we therefore be surprised that you deny that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was a disaster, a total unmitigated disaster based on lies and fabrications? Throw in Afghanistan where Obama had to finish GWB's mission, namely to capture or kill BinLaden.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Ex-CIA Operative: Obama Never Properly Vetted
http://www.newsmax.com/US/barack-obama-presid...
Obama’s Nuclear Weapons Drawdown Could Run Afoul of the Law
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/obama-nucle...
Look at some of the stories that this mag has printed.
On May 26, 2000, Newsmax published an article claiming Hillary Clinton refused to meet with the Gold Star Mothers, a group that supports mothers whose children have died during military service. According to the Gold Star Mothers organization, this was false and "Senator Clinton greeted us graciously on Gold Star Mothers Sunday, 2005." This story was also debunked at other websites and eventually led to a retraction by NewsMax.

A 2005 NewsMax.com report about Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, claiming he was "teaming up" with rock band U2 for a fund-raiser, gained considerable attention. Santorum had actually purchased 66 tickets to a sold-out show and was reselling these to campaign supporters at $1,000 per seat. The band issued a statement denying it was involved in the practice, saying, "U2 concerts are categorically not fund-raisers for any politician; they are rock concerts for U2 fans."

On August 9, 2007, Newsmax freelance reporter Jim Davis reported that Barack Obama was in attendance on July 22, 2007, during a controversial sermon given by Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. at Trinity United Church of Christ in South Chicago, Obama's place of worship. The claim that Obama was in attendance for this particular sermon was repeated by Newsmax as fact again on March 16, 2008. A July 22, 2007, speaking schedule for the National Council for La Raza in Miami, Florida, shows Obama as a scheduled speaker for 1:30 pm. Video confirms he attended the conference and spoke during his allotted time. However, Davis later explained that Obama had attended the early morning service at Trinity United at 7:30 a.m., leaving sufficient time for him to travel by private jet to Miami; and the La Raza website confirmed that Obama did not arrive until 1:50 p.m. Eastern time. Newsmax reported receiving confirmation from the Obama campaign that the candidate's private jet did not leave Chicago until 8:50 a.m. A Washington Post fact checker has reported that the issue has not been resolved to his satisfaction one way or the other.

Newsmax claimed that Obama's Vatican ambassador had been rejected several times for being "insufficiently pro-life". The Catholic News Service and Time magazine confirmed on April 9, 2009, that Newsmax's story was false

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_Media#Co...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at some of the stories that this mag has printed.
On May 26, 2000, Newsmax published an article claiming Hillary Clinton refused to meet with the Gold Star Mothers, a group that supports mothers whose children have died during military service. According to the Gold Star Mothers organization, this was false and "Senator Clinton greeted us graciously on Gold Star Mothers Sunday, 2005." This story was also debunked at other websites and eventually led to a retraction by NewsMax.
A 2005 NewsMax.com report about Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, claiming he was "teaming up" with rock band U2 for a fund-raiser, gained considerable attention. Santorum had actually purchased 66 tickets to a sold-out show and was reselling these to campaign supporters at $1,000 per seat. The band issued a statement denying it was involved in the practice, saying, "U2 concerts are categorically not fund-raisers for any politician; they are rock concerts for U2 fans."
On August 9, 2007, Newsmax freelance reporter Jim Davis reported that Barack Obama was in attendance on July 22, 2007, during a controversial sermon given by Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. at Trinity United Church of Christ in South Chicago, Obama's place of worship. The claim that Obama was in attendance for this particular sermon was repeated by Newsmax as fact again on March 16, 2008. A July 22, 2007, speaking schedule for the National Council for La Raza in Miami, Florida, shows Obama as a scheduled speaker for 1:30 pm. Video confirms he attended the conference and spoke during his allotted time. However, Davis later explained that Obama had attended the early morning service at Trinity United at 7:30 a.m., leaving sufficient time for him to travel by private jet to Miami; and the La Raza website confirmed that Obama did not arrive until 1:50 p.m. Eastern time. Newsmax reported receiving confirmation from the Obama campaign that the candidate's private jet did not leave Chicago until 8:50 a.m. A Washington Post fact checker has reported that the issue has not been resolved to his satisfaction one way or the other.
Newsmax claimed that Obama's Vatican ambassador had been rejected several times for being "insufficiently pro-life". The Catholic News Service and Time magazine confirmed on April 9, 2009, that Newsmax's story was false
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_Media#Co...
Nebka, Nebka, you ought to know better than to present facts to birthers. They are not interested. They prefer pouncing on the first anti-Obama-Clinton lie they spot. And the biggest fib, so long as it's character-assassination-like and juicy, the better. Like Rogue's story that Obama had his minions' front teeth removed, with replacement dentures at the ready to hide the gap, so they would not bite him when bj'ing him. How sick...?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just agreeing with the astute poster Rogue. Deal with it. I must say though, considering quite a few of these UN workers show up for work drunk, it doesn't surprise me that jakeleg has full faith in them. LMAO
LRS : "the astute poster Rogue" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Having Rogue and "astute" in the same sentence is like saying Pol Pot was a kind and nurturing gentle soul.

So, those UN inspectors were drunk, including the Americna leader of the team into Iraq and its chief Hans Blix? How immature and ignorant of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE