BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,221 - 130,240 of 177,353 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148012 Mar 21, 2013
Yep, Make It Hurt! What an AHole!

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#148013 Mar 21, 2013
The idiots at this school must be from Canada!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148014 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Lucas is an acquaintance of mine and he has very dark skin ..... but he is a conservative and would never vote for Obummer Boy!
Lucas Boyd
The left would have embraced him, if he were a gold teeth wearin hood with a few baby mama's in tow, because we all know that's "keepin it real"! It's sad when there are those who prefer to see people as a stereotype, not a success.
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson 'Token,''Uncle Tom' and 'Oreo' after CPAC speech
twitchy.com
This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the "nastygrams" he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolera...
LMAO (LRS tm re'd), Rogue found the only black in America who didn't vote Obama and he parades him, why, even underlines the fact that this is no ordinary black, no sirrreee, this is a black with "very dark skin". A good black. Knows his place too. And behaves and will remain Rogue's bestest black friend as long as he continues...knowing his place and behaving. Probably a good dancer too, you know, how these "blackies" (replaced the N word in birther circles) have it in them...hey, at the next Republican convention, he can maybe do a little gig between narcoleptic GOP speeches.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148015 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
The idiots at this school must be from Canada!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo...
Er, LRS , it would be most useful if you could give, as an example of Canadian dumbness, an actual Canadian school with Canadian students. Herewith par tof the news story you referred us to:

"Quiz given fifth-grader blames U.S. for 9/11 attacks, Texas mother claims


Published March 21, 2013

FoxNews.com


A Texas mother is outraged by a school quiz given to her son that seemingly blames the United States for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo... ;

What's the matter, limp boy, scoured the internet with Rogue's help and couldn't come up with a dumb Canadian school? Well, looks like you foound the right state, God's chosen GWB's and Perry's Texas.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148016 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he been charged with perjury? His wife has but to the best of my knowledge, he has not.
Tom lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, his wife knew about the donations totalling approx $150,000 but HE didn't? Right. Still believe in the fairy godmother, Rogue? What a couple.
Again, has he been charges with perjury? Since all phone calls and conversation are recorded, they would have evidence if he did!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#148017 Mar 21, 2013
[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Well, according to you, this 18-yr-old, Obama's mother, was pretty smart, and seemed to have financial means too. At 18, and pregnant, she found the funds to buy a return Hawaii-Kenya-Hawai return flight, we're talking $3, to 4,000 here, convinced how many airport counters and officials to accept a 9-month pregnant woman on their flights, arrived in Kenya, had her baby, a few days later, with little or no papers off with the newborn, sneaked off on , how many flights Kenya-Hawaii in 1961?- anyhow, I digress, baby in arm managed to get back to Honolulu, get by border police and customs with new baby, sneak into hospital, convince the staff to "pretend" she had baby there, signed the BC herself, wow, and went from there, knowing all the time she HAD to do this, that is, have him born in USA at least on paper so he could fulfil the prophecy that Barack would be president. Not bad for an 18-yr-old. And the birther birfoons like yourself believe this like they do gospel - oh, the gospel versions that suits them of course.[/QUOTE]

Jacques Ottawa remember those whacked out nuts think that a secert group the NWO or what ever you want to call them is behind his birth and from then forward they set planes for him to become President.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148018 Mar 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm re'd), Rogue found the only black in America who didn't vote Obama and he parades him, why, even underlines the fact that this is no ordinary black, no sirrreee, this is a black with "very dark skin". A good black. Knows his place too. And behaves and will remain Rogue's bestest black friend as long as he continues...knowing his place and behaving. Probably a good dancer too, you know, how these "blackies" (replaced the N word in birther circles) have it in them...hey, at the next Republican convention, he can maybe do a little gig between narcoleptic GOP speeches.
Sorry, I have a few. I do not associate with ghetto people though. Lucas' wife works for my daughter in Georgia and I have met him only once. He was on my daughters facebook page and that is were I took his quote from.
Oh, there are a couple of black women who work at the local Waffle House. No, they are not ghetto people. They are both farm girls and they know how to work honestly. They also enjoy my Clinton jokes.
Ya know, now that Hillary has retied, Bill doesn't get out as often as he use to.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148019 Mar 21, 2013
I know, I know, you Libtards think we Conservatives also caused the Big Bang!

Big bang's 'afterglow' reveals universe to be a bit older, with more matter
The most detailed map ever made of the afterglow of the big bang has been unveiled, using data from the Planck space telescope. It largely confirms cosmologists' narrative for the birth of the universe, with a few adjustments.
By Pete Spotts, Staff writer / March 21, 2013
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2013/0321/Bi...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148020 Mar 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, his wife knew about the donations totalling approx $150,000 but HE didn't? Right. Still believe in the fairy godmother, Rogue? What a couple.
How quickly we forget.

George and Shelly Zimmerman caught on tape lying about access to money prior to bond hearing. Zimmerman ordered back to prison

“Assistant state prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda argued in Friday's hearing that Zimmerman and his wife discussed the money raised through the website in multiple recorded conversations while Zimmerman was in jail and before his bond hearing.
He said Zimmerman spoke in shorthand to elude officers listening to the call, referring to $15,000 as "15" and $100,000 as "100."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148023 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of canadian dumbness?-> jacques ottawa Any other questions you worthless POS?
Still scouring the web for that school or are you sticking with the Texas one?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148024 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of canadian dumbness?-> jacques ottawa Any other questions you worthless POS?
Sorry, won't do, you chose an American, a Texas school, can't help you back out of this one, the 150th succesive one in the last month alone. Shovel those feet in, limp boy, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148025 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make slaveboy? Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Get over it. Move on! Oh, that's right you're unable to move on, aren't ya?
In your twisted bood, LRS, there is nothing wrong with killing someone. Self-defence you'll say? Were you there? Best to clam up and wait for the trial.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148026 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he been charged with perjury? His wife has but to the best of my knowledge, he has not.
Tom lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue.
<quoted text>
Again, has he been charges with perjury? Since all phone calls and conversation are recorded, they would have evidence if he did!
So he was never charged for perjury. Just a technicality, I guess, enough that his wife lied. And do tell, Rogue,$150,000 was collected for his defence/bail, whatever, and his wife knew this and he didn't? Are you serious?

See Poppos upcomng post on this matter , he puts it much better than me.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148027 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
The idiots at this school must be from Canada!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/texas-mo...
Right, how dare they ask a question that would give cause for their child to think.

“WHY DO YOU THINK THE U.S. MAY BE A TARGET FOR TERRORISM?”
TEST QUESTION

Has nothing to do with justifying anything

"I'm not going to justify radical terrorists by saying we did anything to deserve that; over 3,000 people died,"
Kara Sands
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148028 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have a few. I do not associate with ghetto people though. Lucas' wife works for my daughter in Georgia and I have met him only once. He was on my daughters facebook page and that is were I took his quote from.
Oh, there are a couple of black women who work at the local Waffle House. No, they are not ghetto people. They are both farm girls and they know how to work honestly. They also enjoy my Clinton jokes.
Ya know, now that Hillary has retied, Bill doesn't get out as often as he use to.
Rogued : "They also enjoy my Clinton jokes." (They : the black waitresses). LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How dense can you be? They are PAID to laugh at your dumb Clinton jokes, Rogue. Careful, though, they may not be paid enough to laugh if you push it.

Oh,I forgot, your response is totally irrelevant, it doesn't even begin to address that nice black boy with the very dark skin who votes republican.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148029 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards think we Conservatives also caused the Big Bang!
Big bang's 'afterglow' reveals universe to be a bit older, with more matter
The most detailed map ever made of the afterglow of the big bang has been unveiled, using data from the Planck space telescope. It largely confirms cosmologists' narrative for the birth of the universe, with a few adjustments.
By Pete Spotts, Staff writer / March 21, 2013
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2013/0321/Bi...
Rogue : "Big bang's 'afterglow' reveals universe to be a bit older," So, Rogue, the earth is older than 6,000 years. Bravo. What is it now, 6,500 years? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#148030 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make slaveboy? Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Get over it. Move on! Oh, that's right you're unable to move on, aren't ya?
It goes to credibility Mr. Liars but I’m sure you would know little about that. Of course Zimmerman has done nothing wrong. Obviously he’s been charged with murder because prosecutors simply had nothing better to do.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148036 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken record.
Broken brain. Been sitting on it far too long. And that bullet that nicked it, didn't help.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148037 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He was charged because of a idiotic DA. The GRAND JURY did not indict him. What does that tell your thick melon head? And you're right, it is about credibility, which Martin has none of! Drug using little punk pushed his luck. Simple as that. Move on! LMAO Oh yea, you can't! LMAO
LRS : "it is about credibility, which Martin has none of!" Of course not, he's dead. But Zimmerman HAS credibility. And $150,000 which he hid and lied about. Yessir.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#148038 Mar 21, 2013
I figure birther birfoons Rogue and LRS should testify for the defence at Zimmerman's trial. Why's that, you ask? Well, the way they've described the Zimmerman - Martin confrontation, it's obvious they were there when Zimmerman killed Martin. And the manner that both have already acquitted Zimmerman, why, they saw it all, they know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 68,954
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min mahz 49,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min voice of peace 68,353
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 58 min newpoly 1,903
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,099,857
The monkey in the room 1 hr hands on AR 2
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 4 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••