BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,511)

Showing posts 130,201 - 130,220 of173,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
MEET the new jocko :)
Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
Reply Ľ|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#547696 hrs ago
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm referring to you jakeleg! How pathetic of you, jakeleg. Another sockpuppet to help you with your arguments? DOLT
It is Jacques Ottawa, is it not? LMAO!!! Everyone, I just call him "Born Loser" or "King of the Haters".
Ascendo Tuumn
Cryst... you're so far in left field, your in the fcuking bleachers.
Compliments of: Post #54769 Page 2225 OF
Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...
Same MO - dumchit
:)
URGENT URGENT
Contact LRS, ask for his quasi bro-in-law, famed anaesthesiologist/anaesthetist along with his sister, a beautiful nurse and LRS's girl friend LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). He has a special potion for tranquilizing nutty and hyper-excited individuals. Works fairly well with birther-birfoon LRS and is even known to temper Pravda communist hyper enthusiasm. But hurry, quasi bro-in-law and beautiful nurse gf are in great demand, as they minister other birther birfoons.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I'd up the ante, punish him even more, go against the Geneva convention and human rights codes. I'd have him tied to a chair, administer huge doses of caffein to make sure he stays awake and play him eternally-long recordings of you telling stories on how you daily rescue waitresses, "black people who know their place and how to behave", motorists in distress, street beggars, black pilots who seem as good as the white guys, advise and console pregnant soldiers, then,as the screaming intensified, war stories and how YOU singlehandedly won the Vietnam war and kept those pesky N.Koreans above the 48th parallel, how you dressed down generals and colonels, why, Colin Powell even, and how anyone with more than a HS diploma just cannot be a pilot.
Poor fabricator/messenger bastard would scream and beg for a single bullet to the temple.
No, I'd just want the communists in North Korea north of the 48th parallel. Oh, when you get the chance, get a map or globe and find out were the 48th parallel is!
I have no problem with GENERAL Powell. During the Persian Gulf War G.H.W. Bush kept him in a place where he could do no harm!
The same as I had no problem with Navy Captain McCain. I do have problems with Senator McCain and Secretary Powell as both were/were idiots!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada.
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to swallow whatever story the lame streem meedia spoon feeds you thats your problem. Go ahead sheeple and follow your unions thug bosses while the pResident murders are maureens under sharia law.
7 DEAD AMERICANS
THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT
DONT YOU CARE?
Sorry Tootsie, I still see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada. Did Obummer Boy go around dropping mortar rounds?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

That's not news. News is when a Liberal tells the truth!

Lawyer: State's main witness in George Zimmerman murder case lied

March 5, 2013|By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
SANFORD ó Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, the state's most important witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, was caught in a lie, it was revealed Tuesday.

It was not the first piece of misinformation tied to her, but it was the most damaging to date and left prosecutors in a very awkward position.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hummmmm, it is the PROSECUTOR that says his witness has lie!!!!

Chief witness in Trayvon Martin case lied under oath
5:59 AM, Mar 7, 2013

CNN)-- The state's chief witness in the Trayvon Martin murder case lied under oath, prosecutors say.

The young woman who says she was on the phone with Martin when he encountered George Zimmerman lied about her whereabouts at another time, the prosecution told a judge Tuesday.

The woman, whose name has not been released, had told prosecutors that she was in the hospital on the day of Martin's funeral. The defense then sought her medical records.

In court on Tuesday, the state said the woman, known as Civilian Witness 8, was not in the hospital, so there are no such records to be turned over.

Prosecutors did not immediately respond to a question Wednesday from CNN about the witness's credibility and how this may affect the case.

Questions have long surrounded the woman. Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump first played an audio recording of the woman a year ago at a news conference. The recording seemed to have very poor quality.

Police said that as of that point they had not interviewed her.

Crump said the witness was 16 years old. But prosecutors have since said she was already 18 -- legally an adult -- on the night of the killing, February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida.

Martin, 17, was walking to the house of his father's fiancee after a trip to a nearby convenience store.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, has acknowledged shooting Martin.

Crump has accused Zimmerman of killing Martin "in cold blood."

Zimmerman says he acted in self-defense.

http://www.wtsp.com/TrayvonMartin/article/302...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'd just want the communists in North Korea north of the 48th parallel. Oh, when you get the chance, get a map or globe and find out were the 48th parallel is!
I have no problem with GENERAL Powell. During the Persian Gulf War G.H.W. Bush kept him in a place where he could do no harm!
The same as I had no problem with Navy Captain McCain. I do have problems with Senator McCain and Secretary Powell as both were/were idiots!
OMG, you even replied to some of the points. You didn't get it! Wit, sarcasm, they do completely escape you?'Nuff said.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada.
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, I still see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada. Did Obummer Boy go around dropping mortar rounds?
I'm sure, in the end, that both incidents are totally attributable to Obama. Can anyone, anybody, stop that tyrant killer?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That's not news. News is when a Liberal tells the truth!
Lawyer: State's main witness in George Zimmerman murder case lied
March 5, 2013|By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
SANFORD ó Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, the state's most important witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, was caught in a lie, it was revealed Tuesday.
It was not the first piece of misinformation tied to her, but it was the most damaging to date and left prosecutors in a very awkward position.
I'll say. Does is equate with the lie Zimmerman told at his bail hearing, when he said he was penniless yet had amassed over $150,000 in donations from, I have to assume, assorted birthers, rednecks and various birfoons?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, in the end, that both incidents are totally attributable to Obama. Can anyone, anybody, stop that tyrant killer?
And just why would anyone attribute BOTH incidents to Obama? I don't!!! You see, I use common cents logic!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say. Does is equate with the lie Zimmerman told at his bail hearing, when he said he was penniless yet had amassed over $150,000 in donations from, I have to assume, assorted birthers, rednecks and various birfoons?
Has he been charged with perjury? His wife has but to the best of my knowledge, he has not.
Tom lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

"To lie,"

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is an example of the lack of attention of birthers. It claims that I said that Obama's father was a furniture salesman. The quotation says that HIS GRANDFATHER was a furniture salesman, and it refers to his GRANDmother as being a low-level employee in a bank. In 1961, Obama's father was a student in the University of Hawaii, and his mother was also a student in the University of Hawaii.
Here again is what I said: "It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obamaís parents were rich enough (They werenít. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign countryó-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
One has to allow that Mr. Liars was retained in third grade (several years running) til his parents realized he had reached the pinnacle of his potential and decided his talents would be best served staying at home keeping the dog company. The computer was to keep him company when the dog died. So I suppose for now were stuck him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he been charged with perjury? His wife has but to the best of my knowledge, he has not.
Tom lie, one must know what he is saying is untrue.
Oh, his wife knew about the donations totalling approx $150,000 but HE didn't? Right. Still believe in the fairy godmother, Rogue? What a couple.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did a Google search and not one noted newspaper or TV network or Sat. network like CNN seems to have addressed this issue.
But Fox News is evil for carrying it!
Iíve never heard of the show but if Fox alone is outraged I doubt itís much of a story.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And just why would anyone attribute BOTH incidents to Obama? I don't!!! You see, I use common cents logic!
You may use common cents all you want, except that for the 2nd time in a row, wit, sarcasm and mockey totally elude you. Are all birthers humourless and dense like that? Don't forget your monthly cheque to Orly Taitz.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Corr : mockery

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Kid Accidentally Steals Cup From Restaurant
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh, Lucas is an acquaintance of mine and he has very dark skin ..... but he is a conservative and would never vote for Obummer Boy!

Lucas Boyd
The left would have embraced him, if he were a gold teeth wearin hood with a few baby mama's in tow, because we all know that's "keepin it real"! It's sad when there are those who prefer to see people as a stereotype, not a success.

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson 'Token,''Uncle Tom' and 'Oreo' after CPAC speech
twitchy.com
This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the "nastygrams" he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolera...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíve never heard of the show but if Fox alone is outraged I doubt itís much of a story.
Or is it they don't want it to be a story?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Cain't Lern Crapola must have gone to school here!

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,201 - 130,220 of173,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 393
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Truman Compote 1,071,899
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Frijoles 68,136
Word (Dec '08) 19 min not a ghost 4,573
Amy 7-11 34 min edogxxx 8
Abby 7-10 34 min not a ghost 12
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Registered Earth Angel 48,686
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info