BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,511)

Showing posts 130,201 - 130,220 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fable. Please let us know if anyone that counts adopts it
Why would those of us, who do count, care about letting you know? Wait patiently! Don't call us, we'll call you! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

For Born Loser:
Anesthesiologists make on average $330,000. This is what the "brother doctor", as jakeleg likes to say, does for a living. He's been doing that and managing a pain management clinic for 20 years at least. Not sure what he makes at pain management. I'm sure it's a nice salary as well. Not to mention the fortune their father made in his career as a doctor. I know the daughter, she is a surgeon's assistant in Colorado. She makes big money as well. So, tell us jakeleg, how do you compare? You don't! LMAO!!! Born Loser

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Poppo and wojar rednecks? You think that works? You think a transfer of your twisted personna to poppo and wojar has a chnce of flying?;
2. That idiotic joke, you've now repeated it at lest 5 times. As I suggested yesterday, get in touch ASAP with LRS (the LMAO birther tea party poet), LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and borrow his 2 beautiful nurse girl friends and doctor brother LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).Ask for the stiffest and strongest possible dose, with an added touch of valium to the cocktail.
Well, ghetto people and red necks are about the same. They just live in different areas.
And the reason why I report that joke is that there are always a few knew people on this forum and I want them too enjoy it two!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
For Born Loser:
Anesthesiologists make on average $330,000. This is what the "brother doctor", as jakeleg likes to say, does for a living. He's been doing that and managing a pain management clinic for 20 years at least. Not sure what he makes at pain management. I'm sure it's a nice salary as well. Not to mention the fortune their father made in his career as a doctor. I know the daughter, she is a surgeon's assistant in Colorado. She makes big money as well. So, tell us jakeleg, how do you compare? You don't! LMAO!!! Born Loser
And how much do those anesthesiologist have to pay for malpractice insurance?
About ten years ago Texas enacted tort reform and was able to cut medical bills by 10%. Oh, you can sue but they toss out frivolous lawsuits real fast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Libturd wrote:
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2013.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
youtube.com , that source of REAL news, has just confirmed that Obama's BC is fake. Guess he'll have to step down, and will probably do it while he's touring Israel and Palestine. Why, I suppose he'll ask Gaza for azylum so he can return to his true Moslem roots.
There you go again, shooting the messenger. It is video of a local CBS newscast but you can't seem to be able to rebut their facts. Sad, very sad!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This LES literary contribution will forever be enshrined in the annals of American birther tea party poetry. Move over, Walt Whitman.
Accurate, short and to the point! You need to try it. Born Loser!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libturd wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, shooting the messenger. It is video of a local CBS newscast but you can't seem to be able to rebut their facts. Sad, very sad!
He just ignored that little fact! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
For Born Loser:
Ha ha , the birfoon birther tea partyer trailer hack justifies his claims by upping the lie. The humongous lie. The only pain associated with your little tall tale is YOU. You, sir, are the pain.

As to me, I don't spew lies and fabrications on Topix, don't have to. Also, to think that an educated anesthesiologist and his assistant surgeon sister would even give the time of day to a vulgar and vile ignoramus redneck like you is beyond lying.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would those of us, who do count, care about letting you know? Wait patiently! Don't call us, we'll call you! LMAO!!!
You said : "Don't call us, we'll call you! LMAO!!!.(LRs tm reg'd)

Yes, we're sure you will. "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO!!!(LRS tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how much do those anesthesiologist have to pay for malpractice insurance?
About ten years ago Texas enacted tort reform and was able to cut medical bills by 10%. Oh, you can sue but they toss out frivolous lawsuits real fast.
A bunch. But don't try and tell that to any libtard. Libtards think the wealthy have no expenses, just plenty of cash! They can't comprehend the meaning of the old expression,'it takes money to make money'. It just zooms right over their heads everytime.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libturd wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I concede, you are absolutely right. No more rebutting the facts. For sure, no more rebutting the fact the Barack Obama is the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Has been since January 2009 and will remain so until January 2017. No rebutting that, however many youtubes.

PS : btw, the "youtube" doesn't work. But those other tiles, wow! Very birther-like, in other words, dumb.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha , the birfoon birther tea partyer trailer hack justifies his claims by upping the lie. The humongous lie. The only pain associated with your little tall tale is YOU. You, sir, are the pain.
As to me, I don't spew lies and fabrications on Topix, don't have to. Also, to think that an educated anesthesiologist and his assistant surgeon sister would even give the time of day to a vulgar and vile ignoramus redneck like you is beyond lying.
Ah, the part that just burns your puny azz is that it is true. LMAO! Yes, her entire family is set for good! And it just makes you angry as hell, don't it boy? LMAO You're a loser jakeleg, you couldn't afford the ante in this game. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch. But don't try and tell that to any libtard. Libtards think the wealthy have no expenses, just plenty of cash! They can't comprehend the meaning of the old expression,'it takes money to make money'. It just zooms right over their heads everytime.
And it never occurs to you that no one here on (in?) Topix would for one nano second believe that a person like the anesthesiologist and his brilliant beautiful nurse sister would spend even 30 seconds with the likes of you. That is, at best, laughable.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said : "Don't call us, we'll call you! LMAO!!!.(LRs tm reg'd)
Yes, we're sure you will. "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO!!!(LRS tm reg'd)
And your ignorance knows no bounds. Think about the phrase DAB, "Can You Hear Me Running"! DAB LMAO!!! If you only knew how simple it is. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the part that just burns your puny azz is that it is true. LMAO! Yes, her entire family is set for good! And it just makes you angry as hell, don't it boy? LMAO You're a loser jakeleg, you couldn't afford the ante in this game. LMAO!!!
Well-known loser traits : Boasting of big titles, salaries and important acquaintances. Those that have all that dont...have to. Got it, slithering loser?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I concede, you are absolutely right. No more rebutting the facts. For sure, no more rebutting the fact the Barack Obama is the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Has been since January 2009 and will remain so until January 2017. No rebutting that, however many youtubes.
PS : btw, the "youtube" doesn't work. But those other tiles, wow! Very birther-like, in other words, dumb.
The "fake" president would be more accurate! Well, the "fake" president who has done more harm to this country than anyone in history, would be even more accurate. DAB

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You due know Cheney has not been the VeeP in over four years now, don't you?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do certain "news" networks still pretend that his opinion is to be sought and valued?
Oh goody, several points here. Which NETWORKS? And then comes,,,,,"opinion"? Opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one. Cheney is RETIRED! Get over it!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah it is not a "fact" that Obama will remain president until 2017. You never know when someone might become ill, die in an accident, or worse (this is not to imply I wish evil on Obama or anyone).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well-known loser traits : Boasting of big titles, salaries and important acquaintances. Those that have all that dont...have to. Got it, slithering loser?
As a matter of fact, YES, we do GET it! LMAO Truth hurts ya, huh? Here's a quarter, call someone who gives a damn. As I've said all along, I have no problem backing it up, loserboy! I talk about it because I know it burns your azz up! Too bad there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Cha Ching! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah it is not a "fact" that Obama will remain president until 2017. You never know when someone might become ill, die in an accident, or worse (this is not to imply I wish evil on Obama or anyone).
Have you seen the resemblence between Satan and Obumbler in the new series on the History Channel called the The Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,201 - 130,220 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min everybody 64,955
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min dem 1,033,516
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 42,923
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••