BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147972 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
I just did a Google search and not one noted newspaper or TV network or Sat. network like CNN seems to have addressed this issue.
But Fox News is evil for carrying it!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147973 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you shoot him with? You don't like guns!
That's right. I'd up the ante, punish him even more, go against the Geneva convention and human rights codes. I'd have him tied to a chair, administer huge doses of caffein to make sure he stays awake and play him eternally-long recordings of you telling stories on how you daily rescue waitresses, "black people who know their place and how to behave", motorists in distress, street beggars, black pilots who seem as good as the white guys, advise and console pregnant soldiers, then,as the screaming intensified, war stories and how YOU singlehandedly won the Vietnam war and kept those pesky N.Koreans above the 48th parallel, how you dressed down generals and colonels, why, Colin Powell even, and how anyone with more than a HS diploma just cannot be a pilot.

Poor fabricator/messenger bastard would scream and beg for a single bullet to the temple.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147974 Mar 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not satisfied telling Canadians like me to get out of YOUR country, it appears now that even Americans are not exempt from your ignorance and rage, as you tell LTR to get our of YOUR country. A month ago it was wojar and Terri. You really think that a crass vulgar ignorant uneducated boor slab of slug represents the United Sates of America?
Waa Waa Waa! Quiet lil one.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147975 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did a Google search and not one noted newspaper or TV network or Sat. network like CNN seems to have addressed this issue.
But Fox News is evil for carrying it!
YOU said Foxnews is evil for carrying it. You just did. No one else said that as far as I know. And, the main media are right, it's not newsworthy.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147977 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember brainless twit, you're a canadian for a reason! LMAO Best you stay right where you are. LMAO
So ,I heard you missed your brain by inches when you attempted suicide by shooting up your azz. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And, did you take that nursery trip to the bathroom yet to demonstrate the joys of "whanking"?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147982 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
jakeleg is one of them "special" boys! So, which butt did they tell you, you dropped from? HaHaHa!
Like brain-dead schoolyard bullies, runs out of things, anything to say, attacks mother. Sorry, but your last two posts, thumbs down, just vulgar, not witty, not funny, just , well, again, DUMB. Judges' unanymous decision.
Tea Party Patriot

Alsip, IL

#147984 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada.
If you want to swallow whatever story the lame streem meedia spoon feeds you thats your problem. Go ahead sheeple and follow your unions thug bosses while the pResident murders are maureens under sharia law.

7 DEAD AMERICANS

THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT

DONT YOU CARE?
Mercy Mudley

UK

#147985 Mar 21, 2013
I have got my result through the help of prophetesmariamangel@gmail.com this woman I have confirmed that infact, she is a powerful spell caster and I got my result with few days that I didn't expect, now I'm happy because my ex lover is here with me.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#147986 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>How many schools did you get kicked out of? You flunked out of MIT. It is pretty sad when a chemistry major does not know that dihydrogen monoxide is H2O.
And Rouge Romper shows its ignorance again.

Sorry Rouge Romper - your obsession with me continues to cause you to see me behind every poster. You continue to be wrong (no shock there)
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#147987 Mar 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, considering the teams playing, you didn't go anywhere worth a crap, did ya? LMAO!
Not unless things like academics, integrity, graduation or winning are important to you.- oh - that's right - you're a Birfoon - those words are directly adverse to your existence
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147988 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
MEET the new jocko :)

Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#547696 hrs ago
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm referring to you jakeleg! How pathetic of you, jakeleg. Another sockpuppet to help you with your arguments? DOLT
It is Jacques Ottawa, is it not? LMAO!!! Everyone, I just call him "Born Loser" or "King of the Haters".

Ascendo Tuumn
Cryst... you're so far in left field, your in the fcuking bleachers.

Compliments of: Post #54769 Page 2225 OF

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...

Same MO - dumchit
:)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147989 Mar 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
MEET the new jocko :)
Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#547696 hrs ago
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm referring to you jakeleg! How pathetic of you, jakeleg. Another sockpuppet to help you with your arguments? DOLT
It is Jacques Ottawa, is it not? LMAO!!! Everyone, I just call him "Born Loser" or "King of the Haters".
Ascendo Tuumn
Cryst... you're so far in left field, your in the fcuking bleachers.
Compliments of: Post #54769 Page 2225 OF
Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...
Same MO - dumchit
:)
URGENT URGENT
Contact LRS, ask for his quasi bro-in-law, famed anaesthesiologist/anaesthetist along with his sister, a beautiful nurse and LRS's girl friend LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). He has a special potion for tranquilizing nutty and hyper-excited individuals. Works fairly well with birther-birfoon LRS and is even known to temper Pravda communist hyper enthusiasm. But hurry, quasi bro-in-law and beautiful nurse gf are in great demand, as they minister other birther birfoons.

Location hidden

#147990 Mar 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I'd up the ante, punish him even more, go against the Geneva convention and human rights codes. I'd have him tied to a chair, administer huge doses of caffein to make sure he stays awake and play him eternally-long recordings of you telling stories on how you daily rescue waitresses, "black people who know their place and how to behave", motorists in distress, street beggars, black pilots who seem as good as the white guys, advise and console pregnant soldiers, then,as the screaming intensified, war stories and how YOU singlehandedly won the Vietnam war and kept those pesky N.Koreans above the 48th parallel, how you dressed down generals and colonels, why, Colin Powell even, and how anyone with more than a HS diploma just cannot be a pilot.
Poor fabricator/messenger bastard would scream and beg for a single bullet to the temple.
No, I'd just want the communists in North Korea north of the 48th parallel. Oh, when you get the chance, get a map or globe and find out were the 48th parallel is!
I have no problem with GENERAL Powell. During the Persian Gulf War G.H.W. Bush kept him in a place where he could do no harm!
The same as I had no problem with Navy Captain McCain. I do have problems with Senator McCain and Secretary Powell as both were/were idiots!

Location hidden

#147991 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada.
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to swallow whatever story the lame streem meedia spoon feeds you thats your problem. Go ahead sheeple and follow your unions thug bosses while the pResident murders are maureens under sharia law.
7 DEAD AMERICANS
THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT
DONT YOU CARE?
Sorry Tootsie, I still see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada. Did Obummer Boy go around dropping mortar rounds?

Location hidden

#147992 Mar 21, 2013
That's not news. News is when a Liberal tells the truth!

Lawyer: State's main witness in George Zimmerman murder case lied

March 5, 2013|By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
SANFORD Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, the state's most important witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, was caught in a lie, it was revealed Tuesday.

It was not the first piece of misinformation tied to her, but it was the most damaging to date and left prosecutors in a very awkward position.

Location hidden

#147994 Mar 21, 2013
Hummmmm, it is the PROSECUTOR that says his witness has lie!!!!

Chief witness in Trayvon Martin case lied under oath
5:59 AM, Mar 7, 2013

CNN)-- The state's chief witness in the Trayvon Martin murder case lied under oath, prosecutors say.

The young woman who says she was on the phone with Martin when he encountered George Zimmerman lied about her whereabouts at another time, the prosecution told a judge Tuesday.

The woman, whose name has not been released, had told prosecutors that she was in the hospital on the day of Martin's funeral. The defense then sought her medical records.

In court on Tuesday, the state said the woman, known as Civilian Witness 8, was not in the hospital, so there are no such records to be turned over.

Prosecutors did not immediately respond to a question Wednesday from CNN about the witness's credibility and how this may affect the case.

Questions have long surrounded the woman. Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump first played an audio recording of the woman a year ago at a news conference. The recording seemed to have very poor quality.

Police said that as of that point they had not interviewed her.

Crump said the witness was 16 years old. But prosecutors have since said she was already 18 -- legally an adult -- on the night of the killing, February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida.

Martin, 17, was walking to the house of his father's fiancee after a trip to a nearby convenience store.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, has acknowledged shooting Martin.

Crump has accused Zimmerman of killing Martin "in cold blood."

Zimmerman says he acted in self-defense.

http://www.wtsp.com/TrayvonMartin/article/302...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147995 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'd just want the communists in North Korea north of the 48th parallel. Oh, when you get the chance, get a map or globe and find out were the 48th parallel is!
I have no problem with GENERAL Powell. During the Persian Gulf War G.H.W. Bush kept him in a place where he could do no harm!
The same as I had no problem with Navy Captain McCain. I do have problems with Senator McCain and Secretary Powell as both were/were idiots!
OMG, you even replied to some of the points. You didn't get it! Wit, sarcasm, they do completely escape you?'Nuff said.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147996 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, I still see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada. Did Obummer Boy go around dropping mortar rounds?
I'm sure, in the end, that both incidents are totally attributable to Obama. Can anyone, anybody, stop that tyrant killer?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147997 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That's not news. News is when a Liberal tells the truth!
Lawyer: State's main witness in George Zimmerman murder case lied
March 5, 2013|By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
SANFORD Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, the state's most important witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, was caught in a lie, it was revealed Tuesday.
It was not the first piece of misinformation tied to her, but it was the most damaging to date and left prosecutors in a very awkward position.
I'll say. Does is equate with the lie Zimmerman told at his bail hearing, when he said he was penniless yet had amassed over $150,000 in donations from, I have to assume, assorted birthers, rednecks and various birfoons?

Location hidden

#147998 Mar 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, in the end, that both incidents are totally attributable to Obama. Can anyone, anybody, stop that tyrant killer?
And just why would anyone attribute BOTH incidents to Obama? I don't!!! You see, I use common cents logic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,110,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••