BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,510)

Showing posts 130,181 - 130,200 of173,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry puss boy - your sad little fable will just have to spin on without me. Maybe Mom will hang some bacon around your neck so the dog will play with you
Then go ahead and say, "I back down". LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the messenger is the BS fabricator, yes, he ought to be shot.
What would you shoot him with? You don't like guns!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry puss boy - your sad little fable will just have to spin on without me. Maybe Mom will hang some bacon around your neck so the dog will play with you
Wuz da madda, Cain't? Obumbler's rear sphincter got your tongue? LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Hope everyone has fun laughing at Romper the rest of the day. One of my Alma Maters tips off in 20 minutes and watching them is much more enjoyable than seeing Romper Rouge drool all over itself again
How many schools did you get kicked out of? You flunked out of MIT. It is pretty sad when a chemistry major does not know that dihydrogen monoxide is H2O.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

CBS is soon to be history!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Hope everyone has fun laughing at Romper the rest of the day. One of my Alma Maters tips off in 20 minutes and watching them is much more enjoyable than seeing Romper Rouge drool all over itself again
Wow, considering the teams playing, you didn't go anywhere worth a crap, did ya? LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
I wonder if any other networks will cover that story?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Hiding the slaughter

By Jim Wiegand — In 1984 the California Energy Commission said “many institutional, engineering, environmental and economic issues must be resolved before the industry is secure and its growth can be assured.” Though it was not clearly stated, the primary environmental issue alluded to was the extreme hazard that wind turbines posed to raptors.
Since the early 1980s, the industry has known there is no way its propeller-style turbines could ever be safe for raptors. With exposed blade tips spinning in open space at speeds up to 200 mph, it was impossible. Wind developers also knew they would have a public relations nightmare if people ever learned how many eagles are actually being cut in half – or left with a smashed wing, to stumble around for days before dying.
To hide this awful truth, strict wind farm operating guidelines were established – including high security, gag orders in leases and other agreements, and the prevention of accurate, meaningful mortality studies.
For the industry this business plan has succeeded quite well in keeping a lid on the mortality problem. While the public has some understanding that birds are killed by wind turbines, it doesn’t have a clue about the real mortality numbers. And the industry gets rewarded with subsidies, and immunity from endangered species and other wildlife laws.
Early studies identified the extent of the problem
To fully grasp the wind turbine mortality problem, one needs to examine the 2004 report from the Altamont Pass Wind Resource Area (APWRA). The study lasted five years (1998-2003), and researchers did not have full access to all the Altamont turbines.
This careful, honest effort analyzed turbine characteristics in relation to mortality and estimated mortality from body counts compiled in careful searches. Researchers then adjusted mortality numbers by examining statistical data based on searcher efficiency and other factors, such as carcass removal by predators and scavengers. The report even suggested that the mortality estimates probably erred on the low side, due to missed carcasses and other human errors.
This study stands in marked contrast to studies being conducted today, especially the Wildlife Reporting Response System that is currently the only analysis happening or permitted at most wind farms. The WRRS is the power companies’ own fatality reporting system, and allows paid personnel to collect and count carcasses. It explains why mortality numbers are always on the low side and why many high-profile species are disappearing near turbine installations.
Incredibly, the APWRA report actually admitted:“We found one raptor carcass buried under rocks and another stuffed in a ground squirrel burrow. One operator neglected to inform us when a golden eagle was removed as part of the WRRS. Based on these experiences, it is possible that we missed other carcasses that were removed.”(Chap. 3, pg. 52) It’s easy to see how human “errors” keep bird mortality low.
The APWRA study also documented that raptor food sources, turbine sizes and turbine placement all directly affect raptor mortality. It was thus able to identify many of the most dangerous turbines or groups of turbines – those with a history of killing golden eagles, kestrels, burrowing owls and red-tailed hawks.
Studies worsen as turbines proliferate and increase in size

Read more at NetRightDaily.com : http://netrightdaily.com/2013/03/hiding-the-s...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
HaHaHa! Cain't Lern Ta Reed, is not only a loser but a coward on top of that! Get out of my country, you scum! And take those other slimeballs with ya! Don't come back!
Not satisfied telling Canadians like me to get out of YOUR country, it appears now that even Americans are not exempt from your ignorance and rage, as you tell LTR to get our of YOUR country. A month ago it was wojar and Terri. You really think that a crass vulgar ignorant uneducated boor slab of slug represents the United Sates of America?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
I just did a Google search and not one noted newspaper or TV network or Sat. network like CNN seems to have addressed this issue.
But Fox News is evil for carrying it!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you shoot him with? You don't like guns!
That's right. I'd up the ante, punish him even more, go against the Geneva convention and human rights codes. I'd have him tied to a chair, administer huge doses of caffein to make sure he stays awake and play him eternally-long recordings of you telling stories on how you daily rescue waitresses, "black people who know their place and how to behave", motorists in distress, street beggars, black pilots who seem as good as the white guys, advise and console pregnant soldiers, then,as the screaming intensified, war stories and how YOU singlehandedly won the Vietnam war and kept those pesky N.Koreans above the 48th parallel, how you dressed down generals and colonels, why, Colin Powell even, and how anyone with more than a HS diploma just cannot be a pilot.

Poor fabricator/messenger bastard would scream and beg for a single bullet to the temple.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not satisfied telling Canadians like me to get out of YOUR country, it appears now that even Americans are not exempt from your ignorance and rage, as you tell LTR to get our of YOUR country. A month ago it was wojar and Terri. You really think that a crass vulgar ignorant uneducated boor slab of slug represents the United Sates of America?
Waa Waa Waa! Quiet lil one.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did a Google search and not one noted newspaper or TV network or Sat. network like CNN seems to have addressed this issue.
But Fox News is evil for carrying it!
YOU said Foxnews is evil for carrying it. You just did. No one else said that as far as I know. And, the main media are right, it's not newsworthy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember brainless twit, you're a canadian for a reason! LMAO Best you stay right where you are. LMAO
So ,I heard you missed your brain by inches when you attempted suicide by shooting up your azz. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And, did you take that nursery trip to the bathroom yet to demonstrate the joys of "whanking"?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
jakeleg is one of them "special" boys! So, which butt did they tell you, you dropped from? HaHaHa!
Like brain-dead schoolyard bullies, runs out of things, anything to say, attacks mother. Sorry, but your last two posts, thumbs down, just vulgar, not witty, not funny, just , well, again, DUMB. Judges' unanymous decision.
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see no connection between the assault on our Benghazi embassy and the training accident in Nevada.
If you want to swallow whatever story the lame streem meedia spoon feeds you thats your problem. Go ahead sheeple and follow your unions thug bosses while the pResident murders are maureens under sharia law.

7 DEAD AMERICANS

THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT

DONT YOU CARE?
Mercy Mudley

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I have got my result through the help of prophetesmariamangel@gmail.com this woman I have confirmed that infact, she is a powerful spell caster and I got my result with few days that I didn't expect, now I'm happy because my ex lover is here with me.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>How many schools did you get kicked out of? You flunked out of MIT. It is pretty sad when a chemistry major does not know that dihydrogen monoxide is H2O.
And Rouge Romper shows its ignorance again.

Sorry Rouge Romper - your obsession with me continues to cause you to see me behind every poster. You continue to be wrong (no shock there)
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, considering the teams playing, you didn't go anywhere worth a crap, did ya? LMAO!
Not unless things like academics, integrity, graduation or winning are important to you.- oh - that's right - you're a Birfoon - those words are directly adverse to your existence
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
MEET the new jocko :)

Ascendo Tuumn
Ottawa, Canada
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#547696 hrs ago
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm referring to you jakeleg! How pathetic of you, jakeleg. Another sockpuppet to help you with your arguments? DOLT
It is Jacques Ottawa, is it not? LMAO!!! Everyone, I just call him "Born Loser" or "King of the Haters".

Ascendo Tuumn
Cryst... you're so far in left field, your in the fcuking bleachers.

Compliments of: Post #54769 Page 2225 OF

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...

Same MO - dumchit
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,181 - 130,200 of173,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,036
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,149
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Blood on the Fourth of July 41 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 1 hr Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••