BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,161 - 130,180 of 175,131 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

corr : Wonder. sorry, limpest loser, too late.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LMAO, it looks like I'm again so ingrained in Mr. Liars aka Louisiana Loser's brain s/he's starting to see me in every random Topix user.

Boo!

LOLOLOLOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious "Cain't", do all flappers have a fixation on little Alice? It would fit in with many of the other disgusting qualities of the flappers. I'll assume you fixate on little boys also. WANKER!
Again, very relevant.

LRs as a nursery resource person : "Now, little boys and little girls, I have a new fairy tale for you. It's called Alice in Wonderland. It has all sorts of good stuff in it, like flappers and their disgusting qualities and how those mean librals fixate on little boys. Oh, yes, I have a new word for you all : WANKER. The first little boy or girl (I'm not choosy) who can tell me what WANKER means gets to go to the bathroom with me. And don't forget now, boys and girls, papa and mama don't have to know about any of this"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa.....fool number 1 LMAO
198 fools to 0.

Or, one hundred and ninety eight fools to Zero.

How about that? All wrong, all fools. And the birther birfoons win by a lanslide.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There are grounds for impeachment right now, you moron! Fool number 2 LMAO
Mr. Liars, aka Louisiana Loser, if you think there are "grounds for impeachment" maybe you should contact your representatives in Congress instead of ineffectively whining in an Internet backwater.

The power to impeach is reserved solely for congress, and not your perceived enemies online.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious "Cain't", do all flappers have a fixation on little Alice? It would fit in with many of the other disgusting qualities of the flappers. I'll assume you fixate on little boys also. WANKER!
Poor Romper. Can't comprehend a Court decision written in plain English, can't recognize when his ignorance is being mocked.

Sucks to be Lil Romper Stomper
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>There are grounds for impeachment right now, you moron! Fool number 2 LMAO
Blather on moron. We know being ignorant and angry is just your lifestyle
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just how backazzwards can one individual be? LMAO!!! Fool number 3 LMAO
Was it providing facts that upset you so or your inability to comprehend English?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late wannabe jakeleg. The word is out, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.
Judges' panel on LRS reply : Nope. Lame. Won't do. Not witty. Not smart. Not funny. DUMB.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the people get tired of his lies and decide to take back our government. Always a possibility, ya know genius? LMAO
Are we to expect an armed uprising of bungling birther birfoon clowns with their assault weapons? It's been done at theatres, schools, work places, you looney tooney loser. Many killed but nothing's much changed.

WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM BREAKING NEWS :

Er, birther birfoons have staged an uprising. Oops, critter name of Rogue shot himself in the eye whilst cleaning his assault rifle, her, gun, er arm. Oh oh, and romper bumper limpiest LRS, wanting to commit suicide as he could not overthrow the Kenyan impostor, shot himself in the azz. Why's that? Because he wanted to commit suicide.LRS had asked his quasi brother-in-law doctor best way to kill himself, doctor gladly answered, "aim for your brain". In the paper the next morning, everyone read : "Trailer park birther birfoon LRS attempts suicide, shoots himself in the azz".
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Since you, as expected, dodged the question, I can only assume you fixate on little girls and boys. You should be in jail, you perv.
This from the Birfoon who can't go an hour without referencing homosexual acts and children. Projecting again?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the people get tired of his lies and decide to take back our government. Always a possibility, ya know genius? LMAO
Mr. Liars (aka Louisiana Loser) is now confusing his violent revolutionary fantasies with impeachment.

LOLOLOLOL
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, have you ever know a smart pregnant 18 year old woman? In fact most 18 y/o, even if they are not pregnant, aren't o bright!
And it is obvious you are either 18, or you have never grown up!
It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s parents were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Poor Romper. We were hoping you could learn something - anything. But wrong 100 percent of the time combined with angry and boring just makes for one sad little Puss
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s parents were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
Y'all notice how Evillen always says that Obumbler's father was a furniture salesman and his mother (white) is always described as a low-level bank employee? I'd be willing to bet that someone, at some point, sat alone in the dark and scratched your name on the side of a bullet. Too bad for you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

More pathetic empty threats from Romper. Or should we just call you Mr. Or Else?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Hope everyone has fun laughing at Romper the rest of the day. One of my Alma Maters tips off in 20 minutes and watching them is much more enjoyable than seeing Romper Rouge drool all over itself again
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all notice how Evillen always says that Obumbler's father was a furniture salesman and his mother (white) is always described as a low-level bank employee? I'd be willing to bet that someone, at some point, sat alone in the dark and scratched your name on the side of a bullet. Too bad for you.
The above is an example of the lack of attention of birthers. It claims that I said that Obama's father was a furniture salesman. The quotation says that HIS GRANDFATHER was a furniture salesman, and it refers to his GRANDmother as being a low-level employee in a bank. In 1961, Obama's father was a student in the University of Hawaii, and his mother was also a student in the University of Hawaii.

Here again is what I said: "It remains highly irrational (to say the least) to believe that Obama’s parents were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.(Oh, and the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there.)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm waiting for your answer. Will you chicken out like before? I'll make you cry again! LMAO squidshyt
Sorry puss boy - your sad little fable will just have to spin on without me. Maybe Mom will hang some bacon around your neck so the dog will play with you
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry puss boy - your sad little fable will just have to spin on without me. Maybe Mom will hang some bacon around your neck so the dog will play with you
Then go ahead and say, "I back down". LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,083,678
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min andet1987 4,568
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 2 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••