BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,081 - 130,100 of 176,898 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the prez's budget is now 44 days late. I wonder why HE can't write a budget?
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
he proposes......congress accepts or rejects.
Well, when will he send his budget PROPOSAL to the House? It is 44 days over due right now!!!
Oh, in 2008, G.W. Bush sent his PROPOSED $2.7 trillion budget to congress. By the tome Obama signed it into law over a year later it had ballooned to $3.7 trillion. But you Libtards blame it all on Bush!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder why is can't write a budget?
Well we can all be certain that Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome is the reason you cannot write a cogent sentence, Rogue Moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, here's another way to approach this. I never say I am smarter than anyone. That's asking for it. so, no, I don't think I'm smarter than him. A lot of people, a lot, are smarter than me. As for Limbaugh, I don't know, never met him but I'll tell you this much, I won't say I'm smarter, but he is in no way or shape smarter than me. I know, I know, why is he rich and I'm poor? More power to him, whatever smarts he has, he used them fruitfully, and I don't envy him one bit. One thing, though, he did make his dough on the backs of low I.Q. individuals. This is where he is savvy, knows where to go get it. Like Taitz with you guys.
Okay, here's another way to approach this. I just ignore you as you do not make any cents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I find this interesting.
http://www.people-press.org/files/2012/09/9-2...

Lets see, 24% claim to Republican while 35% say they are Conservatives.
And 32% say they are Democrats but only 22% say they are Liberals!!! Which means about a third of Democrats are either moderates or Conservatives. But there are very few Blue Dog Democrats in Congress these days.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I find this interesting.
http://www.people-press.org/files/2012/09/9-2...

Lets see, 24% claim to Republican while 35% say they are Conservatives.
And 32% say they are Democrats but only 22% say they are Liberals!!! Which means about a third of Democrats are either moderates or Conservatives. But there are very few Blue Dog Democrats in Congress these days.
There are still some but they're sick of Republicans that refuse to work with them on anything. Dan Quayle quit when Republicans refused to support their own legislation. Their motivation? They found out that a dozen Democrats supported it and they were afraid it would pass. More proof that most Republicans aren't conservative or patriots

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still some but they're sick of Republicans that refuse to work with them on anything. Dan Quayle quit when Republicans refused to support their own legislation. Their motivation? They found out that a dozen Democrats supported it and they were afraid it would pass. More proof that most Republicans aren't conservative or patriots
LOl, i love how the right tries to tell themselves there is a difference between conservatives and republicans.

I think it makes them feel special somehow!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>There are still some but they're sick of Republicans that refuse to work with them on anything. Dan Quayle quit when Republicans refused to support their own legislation. Their motivation? They found out that a dozen Democrats supported it and they were afraid it would pass. More proof that most Republicans aren't conservative or patriots
Dan Quayle??? Too many conversations at once. Evan Bayh.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Interesting to note - I was at a dinner a few years ago where Quayle spoke. When asked why Washington couldn't get anything done he shared 5 or 6 examples - including the Bayh frustration

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially those who promote abortions!
Know anyone who promotes abortions Rogue? Supporting a woman’s right to choose obviously is not the same thing. It also means supporting her right to not have you make that decision for her.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you die yet?
<quoted text>
Have you?
Poopo Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya?"
The shit wingers find funny is astonishing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

This needs to be stopped now! These people at the DHS are highly suspect as far as I'm concerned. Not to mention flat-out stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/20/de...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree with you. And most of those GI's died under LBJ's watch. If LBJ had just allowed to wage war, far fewer Americans and South Vietnamese would have died. The same goes for Truman during the active part of the Korean War!
As far as the domino effect, did not Cambodia and Laos fall to the Commies?
<quoted text>
You don't win wars by killing people. You win wars by destroying their will to resist. We actually saved lives by dropping those two A-Bombs on Japan as it gave them a way to save face.
Yes that was the lie they told but we all know it’s not true now don’t we Rogue?

“Everybody crying peace on earth just as soon as we win this war”
Mose Allison out of Tippo, Mississippi
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to me, Utopia is having two beautiful nurse girl friends, one of whom is a surgeon's assistant and a quasi brother-in-law who's an anesthesiologist, earning, what was it,$330,000 a year plus a some moonlighting on the side. Awwww, Utopia. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : Wipe that drool off the ring canvas, limp one.
No wonder you can't find Utopia! Who do you think you are, me? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that was the lie they told but we all know it’s not true now don’t we Rogue?
“Everybody crying peace on earth just as soon as we win this war”
Mose Allison out of Tippo, Mississippi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PfJifsjzerIXX
"Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts"!- Ray Lewis

DOH.....
Highway to the safer zone

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does Cheney. The dumbass that got shot wasn't in the safe zone. No fault of Cheney's at all.
It's not Bush or Cheney's fault at all that 3000 americans dies 9/11. Sure, they ignored everything leading up to it and refused to even hold one single meeting on terrorism or Bin Laden.

The dumbass that built the World Trade Center didn't put it in the safe zone.

Not Bush or Cheneys fault that the entire Bin Laden family was secretly flown out of the US after the attacks. Those planes were in the safe zone.

Not Bush's fault 12 embassies we're attacked under his watch. They should've been in the safe zone.

Not Rudy Giuliani's fault that the Emergency Command Center was down on 9/11. Some JACKASS put them right inside of the "safezone"(World Trade Center) after the first bombing. Oh, wait...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you can't find Utopia! Who do you think you are, me? LMAO!!!
ŕ

M being you? OMG and I don't even have a gun to kill myself.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, your memory isn't worth a damn. He's not her brother-in-law, he's her brother. And he doesn't moonlight, he runs the pain management clinic. Is there any possible way you'll remember this tomorrow? That's what they achieved through hard work and not belly-aching! Their work provided them the American Dream. Get over it little one. What a sour-puss.
Poor limp loser. He's YOUR quasi brother-in-law. My god, when are you going to join that Grade 2 remedial reading class with Sioux? She must be doing well, haven't seen her around.I'm sure her reading and writing skills will have improved tremendously. NOT.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
IOTY Award!
Naw, you can't fight this one. And you have to swallow it, he's American.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Came across this today. More sinister than I first thought.
http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2012/05/mot...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Now, you think I'm Sioux? LMAO! Dude, you've got cobwebs in your brain. goofball
One 2 things, or who knows, both:
1. You are drunk, too much moonshine;
2. You are drugged, courtesy of beautiful nurse gf with the help of YOUR quasi brother-on-law doctor. Got it this time?.
You didn't get the "quasi" brother-in-law thing - omg, it hits me, you didn't know what "quasi" meant. I overestimated you. So easy to do.
Where, in my post do I even hint you're Sioux? Where? How? When? What? Told you to join her in remedial reading class. Or are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••