BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#147837 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially those who promote abortions!
Know anyone who promotes abortions Rogue? Supporting a woman’s right to choose obviously is not the same thing. It also means supporting her right to not have you make that decision for her.

Moreno Valley, CA

#147838 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you die yet?
<quoted text>
Have you?
Poopo Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya?"
The shit wingers find funny is astonishing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147839 Mar 20, 2013
This needs to be stopped now! These people at the DHS are highly suspect as far as I'm concerned. Not to mention flat-out stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/20/de...

Moreno Valley, CA

#147840 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree with you. And most of those GI's died under LBJ's watch. If LBJ had just allowed to wage war, far fewer Americans and South Vietnamese would have died. The same goes for Truman during the active part of the Korean War!
As far as the domino effect, did not Cambodia and Laos fall to the Commies?
<quoted text>
You don't win wars by killing people. You win wars by destroying their will to resist. We actually saved lives by dropping those two A-Bombs on Japan as it gave them a way to save face.
Yes that was the lie they told but we all know it’s not true now don’t we Rogue?

“Everybody crying peace on earth just as soon as we win this war”
Mose Allison out of Tippo, Mississippi
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147841 Mar 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to me, Utopia is having two beautiful nurse girl friends, one of whom is a surgeon's assistant and a quasi brother-in-law who's an anesthesiologist, earning, what was it,$330,000 a year plus a some moonlighting on the side. Awwww, Utopia. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : Wipe that drool off the ring canvas, limp one.
No wonder you can't find Utopia! Who do you think you are, me? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147843 Mar 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that was the lie they told but we all know it’s not true now don’t we Rogue?
“Everybody crying peace on earth just as soon as we win this war”
Mose Allison out of Tippo, Mississippi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PfJifsjzerIXX
"Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts"!- Ray Lewis

DOH.....
Highway to the safer zone

Chicago, IL

#147844 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does Cheney. The dumbass that got shot wasn't in the safe zone. No fault of Cheney's at all.
It's not Bush or Cheney's fault at all that 3000 americans dies 9/11. Sure, they ignored everything leading up to it and refused to even hold one single meeting on terrorism or Bin Laden.

The dumbass that built the World Trade Center didn't put it in the safe zone.

Not Bush or Cheneys fault that the entire Bin Laden family was secretly flown out of the US after the attacks. Those planes were in the safe zone.

Not Bush's fault 12 embassies we're attacked under his watch. They should've been in the safe zone.

Not Rudy Giuliani's fault that the Emergency Command Center was down on 9/11. Some JACKASS put them right inside of the "safezone"(World Trade Center) after the first bombing. Oh, wait...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147846 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you can't find Utopia! Who do you think you are, me? LMAO!!!
ŕ

M being you? OMG and I don't even have a gun to kill myself.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147848 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, your memory isn't worth a damn. He's not her brother-in-law, he's her brother. And he doesn't moonlight, he runs the pain management clinic. Is there any possible way you'll remember this tomorrow? That's what they achieved through hard work and not belly-aching! Their work provided them the American Dream. Get over it little one. What a sour-puss.
Poor limp loser. He's YOUR quasi brother-in-law. My god, when are you going to join that Grade 2 remedial reading class with Sioux? She must be doing well, haven't seen her around.I'm sure her reading and writing skills will have improved tremendously. NOT.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147849 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
IOTY Award!
Naw, you can't fight this one. And you have to swallow it, he's American.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147850 Mar 20, 2013
Came across this today. More sinister than I first thought.
http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2012/05/mot...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147852 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Now, you think I'm Sioux? LMAO! Dude, you've got cobwebs in your brain. goofball
One 2 things, or who knows, both:
1. You are drunk, too much moonshine;
2. You are drugged, courtesy of beautiful nurse gf with the help of YOUR quasi brother-on-law doctor. Got it this time?.
You didn't get the "quasi" brother-in-law thing - omg, it hits me, you didn't know what "quasi" meant. I overestimated you. So easy to do.
Where, in my post do I even hint you're Sioux? Where? How? When? What? Told you to join her in remedial reading class. Or are you?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147853 Mar 20, 2013
Corr : One of 2 things.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147854 Mar 20, 2013
March 1, 2013
The Architect of Destruction
By Maureen Scott

"Obama comes from a community organizer background where it's us against them. But that's not who we are. And that's not the position the leader of our Nation should take." - Dr. Benjamin Carson

Obama appears to be tormented man is filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others. Perhaps, because, as a child, he grew up harboring an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. that was instilled in him by his family and mentors. It seems to have never left him.

It is not the color of his skin that is a problem - for anyone in America.

Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and love for this country.

Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings? Has he ever revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he gets "goose bumps" when a band plays "The Star Spangled Banner," or sheds a tear when he hears a beautiful rendition of "America the Beautiful?" Does his heart burst with pride when millions of American flags wave on a National holiday - or someone plays "taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever shared the admiration of the military, as we as lovers of those who keep us free, feel when soldiers march by? It is doubtful because Obama did not grow up sharing our experiences or our values. He did not sit at the knee of a Grandfather or Uncle who showed us his medals and told us about the bravery of his fellow troops as they tramped through foreign lands to keep us free. He didn't have grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming to America, penniless, and the opportunities they had for building a business and life for their children.

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American heroes.

Rather he was separated from all of these experiences and doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel regarding this country and insensitive to the instinctive pride we have in our national heritage. His opinions were formed by those who either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United States and the traditions and patriotism that unites us.

Location hidden

#147855 Mar 20, 2013

He has never given a speech that is filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better and grateful and proud that in a short time our country became a leader, and a protector of many. Quite the contrary, his speeches always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our achievements as well as any critics or opposition for the sake of a laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his Office to threaten and create fear while demeaning and degrading any American who oppose his policies and actions. A secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false confidence, refrains from showing such dread of critics and displaying a cocky, haughty attitude.

Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people of America, rather than uniting us (even though he was presented to us as the "Great Uniter"). He creates chaos for the sake of keeping people separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to argue. Under his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather than in a state of comfort and security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, and disrespectful of, those of differing opinions. And through such behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and mature restraint to the level of street-fighting gangs, when he should be raising the bar for people to strive toward becoming more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined, self-sustaining, and self-assured.

Not a day goes by that he is not attempting to defy our laws, remove our rights, over-ride established procedures, install controversial appointees, enact divisive mandates, and assert a dictatorial form of power.
Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.
Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a soothing, calming and trustworthy force.
Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress one man can cause a nation of people - on a daily basis!
Obama has promoted the degeneration of peace, civility, and quality of cooperation between us. He thrives on tearing us down, rather than building us up. He is the Architect of the decline of America, and the epitome of a Demagogue.

© Maureen Scott

Location hidden

#147856 Mar 20, 2013
Yep, the Lame Steam Media has turned on Obama. Ever since Bob Woodward said that the White House was trying to intimidated, it has been all down hill for Obama. Just look at his poll numbers.
Make sure you watch the video. I saw it live this afternoon.

[NBC]Reporter Confronts Obama About His Mideast Failures Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/reporter-con...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147857 Mar 20, 2013
Orly Taitz Says She Can Get Barack Obama Arrested In Connecticut
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/orly...

Tree Obama gifted to Israel ‘dug up’ by order of agriculture ministry
http://www.teaparty.org/tree-obama-gifted-to-...
He has a knack for lousey gifts..lol

Obama’s Labor nominee Thomas Perez boasted of prosecuting pro-lifers
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/obamas-labor...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#147858 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, another Canadian-Libtard on the run from the law. Paul Watson jumped ship before it docked in Australia. There are two outstanding arrest warrants for Watson but Australia says it has no plans to arrest him. I guess Watson will have to live out his ife at sea!
Sea Shepherd ships dock in Australia without boss
Sea Shepherd founder flees before group's ships dock in Australia; gov't denies arrest plans
By Rod Mcguirk, Associated Press | Associated Press
CANBERRA, Australia (AP)-- The founder of Sea Shepherd left the environmental group's fleet of anti-whaling ships before they docked in Australia on Wednesday, though the government says it has no reason to arrest him at the moment.
Three Sea Shepherd ships docked at the southern port of Williamstown after weeks of harassing Japanese whalers in the Antarctic Ocean during the annual whaling season.
The Washington state-based organization, which the United States' largest federal court last month labeled "pirates," said Watson, a 62-year-old Canadian, had left the fleet before it reached Australia for fear of arrest. His whereabouts have not been disclosed.
Interpol, the France-based international police organization, said on its website that Watson is wanted by Japan for "hooliganism/vandalism/da mage, life and health." He is also wanted by Costa Rica for allegedly endangering a fishing vessel crew in 2002. Watson fled from Germany in July after being arrested at the behest of the Costa Rican government.
But Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus told Parliament that Watson would not have been arrested on setting foot on Australia because no Australian arrest warrant existed.
Dreyfus would not say whether Japan or any other country had requested his extradition — a necessary step before an arrest warrant is issued.
"It is a longstanding Australian government policy ... not to disclose whether Australia has received an extradition request from another country," Dreyfus said.
"The Australian government does not provide assurances about whether a person will be subject to extradition proceedings either now or in the future," he added.
Australia is a vocal critic of Japanese whaling in the Antarctic. Dreyfus said he expects Australia's case that whaling violates Japan's international obligations will be heard this year by the International Court of Justice in the Hague.
The Sea Shepherd vessels will remain in Williamstown for several months while they complete repairs. One of those ships, the Bob Barker, collided with a Japanese whaler last month.
Also last month, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco reinstated a lawsuit by Japanese whalers against Watson and Sea Shepherd. The court called the activists pirates and said the whalers were likely to win an order banning Sea Shepherd from disrupting the annual whale hunt off Antarctica.
Watson contends the Costa Rican charges were filed because of pressure from the Japanese government, and that he eventually would have been extradited to Japan if he had remained in custody.
Shortly after Watson was arrested in Germany in May, Sea Shepherd issued a statement saying Watson was filming a documentary at the time of the alleged incident, which took place in Guatemalan waters in 2002.
The group said it encountered an illegal shark finning operation run by a Costa Rican ship, the Varadero, and told the crew to stop and head to port to be prosecuted. The crew accused Watson's team of trying to kill them by ramming their ship.
On setting out on his latest anti-whaling campaign in December, Watson said he was unlikely to return to the United States because American authorities would likely turn him over to Japan.
That thing watson is no liberal and what makes you think that he is one??? I am a liberal and we have nothing in common.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#147859 Mar 20, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Orly Taitz Says She Can Get Barack Obama Arrested In Connecticut
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/orly...
Tree Obama gifted to Israel ‘dug up’ by order of agriculture ministry
http://www.teaparty.org/tree-obama-gifted-to-...
He has a knack for lousey gifts..lol
Obama’s Labor nominee Thomas Perez boasted of prosecuting pro-lifers
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/obamas-labor...
Orly Taitz is a mental unbalanced nut case

Location hidden

#147860 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I find this interesting.
http://www.people-press.org/files/2012/09/9-2 ...

Lets see, 24% claim to Republican while 35% say they are Conservatives.
And 32% say they are Democrats but only 22% say they are Liberals!!! Which means about a third of Democrats are either moderates or Conservatives. But there are very few Blue Dog Democrats in Congress these days.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still some but they're sick of Republicans that refuse to work with them on anything. Dan Quayle quit when Republicans refused to support their own legislation. Their motivation? They found out that a dozen Democrats supported it and they were afraid it would pass. More proof that most Republicans aren't conservative or patriots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Barkley said it! 9 min CHUCK B 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Lioncub 1,127,286
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 16 min Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 3 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]