BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,504)

Showing posts 130,061 - 130,080 of173,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you mean that when hunting with Cheney, you're sure to get shot in the face if you're not in the "safe zone?". So, to you, the punsishment fits the crime?
LRS/ROGUE SCENARIO :
"Hey, Dick, look, the Judge's not in the safe zone"
Cheney? "What, he isn't?" BANG.
Told this before, but will do a Rogue senile move, will tell it again :
When GWB was president, and he wanted to be rid of an annoying head of state visitor, he would have Cheney invite him to a hunting party. Worked like a charm, poor bastard always shortened his official visit.
<quoted text>
Obviously Jacques has no idea what target fixation is. I wonder if he has heard of the crash of Eastern Air Lines Flight 401. Yep, pilots got fixated on a minor problem and flew their jet into the ground killing 101 people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Air_Line...
Because of modern GPS systems, that type of accident will probably never happen again!
Obviously, you and LRS are the dumbest birthers on the face of this flat earth. Wit, sarcasm, mocking, as I've pointed out so often, are not your strong points. Save the hunting lesson, birfoons. I'm thinking that you and Larry, Moe, even actually believe the story about the foreign head of state visitor.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
See, even Canadian pilots screw up
Bad Landing Cl-215 bomber gear up
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well, since 1867, when we let the Brits go,we've screwed up. Explains our poor state of affairs.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Yep, if you assume two hours preflighting followed by an eleven hour flight, ya might get a little tired!

At about 10 p.m. local time on May 8, 2006, a 7th Bomb Wing B-1B Lancer (Tail Number 86132 - called "Oh! Hard Luck") based at Dyess AFB, Texas, made a wheels-up belly landing on runway 31 at Diego Garcia, skidding 7,500 feet down the runway. The aircraft was landing at the end of an 11 hour ferry mission that started at Andersen AFB, Guam. During the landing, the B-1B caught fire and emergency crews extinguished the flames. The four-person aircrew escaped from the plane through the overhead escape hatch. The aircraft was finally removed from the runway 4 days later. The Air Force Accident Investigation, released 18 September 2006, concluded the pilots forgot to lower the landing gear. The USAF estimated the damage to the B-1B at $7.9 million, and the damage to the runway at $14,025. RBRM and those old SEABEES made one tough runway, that's for sure! For those of you who've never seen a $285,000,000.00 bomber on the deck, here she is! And at the bottom is a picture of what $7.9 million in repairs and a year of work can accomplish!

http://www.zianet.com/tedmorris/dg/bombers4.h...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from the November 6, 2012 elections, liberals seem to know how to vote. And want to bet Maher will again vote for the Dems in 2016?
The other day, I asked why the Conservative birther tea party people didn't have witty intelligent politically-savvy funny commentators like Colbert, Steward, Maher, Leno, Letterman, Seinfeld...et al. And now you come back with the unfunniest and unwittiest of all, crass vulgar no-class lardy Limbaugh? Wow. Anybody else? Trump? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
I tell you what, if you think you are smarter than Rush Limbaugh, please call him at 800-282-2882. He always put Libtards to the top of the call in line. And then we will see how long you last before you start using four-letter words. The average in twenty seconds!

Typical Libtarding Logic. If you don't serve in the military, you are a whip. Sooooo, using Conservative Logic, he must mean Obama is a whip!!!

Crazy Liberal Calls Rush Limbaugh - "You Called Jimmy Carter A Wimp."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

One smart girl.

Rush Limbaugh - 13 yo Caller Tired of Obama @ School
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of your ignorant azz! Now, while I'm gone, I expect you to pizz and moan as usual. jakeleg's biggest question, "where is Utopia"? LMAO Out...
Well, to me, Utopia is having two beautiful nurse girl friends, one of whom is a surgeon's assistant and a quasi brother-in-law who's an anesthesiologist, earning, what was it,$330,000 a year plus a some moonlighting on the side. Awwww, Utopia. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

PS : Wipe that drool off the ring canvas, limp one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Indiana Jones and the Control Tower Crusade
By Nathan Hurst Roll Call Staff March 19, 2013

The man who played Indiana Jones on the big screen is on a new crusade, this time on Capitol Hill.
Actor Harrison Ford visited members of the House General Aviation Caucus on Tuesday as part of an effort to reverse the closure of about 200 air traffic control towers that the Federal Aviation Administration said will stem from the sequester’s budget cuts.
“The consequences of it are vast,” said the 70-year-old, who gained fame for his depiction of Han Solo in the original “Star Wars” trilogy and is an accomplished aviation enthusiast.“We need a solution.”
Ford became a champion of the general aviation industry after learning to fly two decades ago,“about when the wine ran out,” he joked. Since then, he’s regularly advocated on behalf of such groups as the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, which has repeatedly used him in campaigns.
The General Aviation Caucus claims about 170 members and has recently been working to fend off the tower closures that the FAA said will be needed to comply with the sequester. Republican members, including caucus co-chairman Sam Graves, R-Mo., have lambasted FAA Administrator Michael Huerta and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood over furloughs of air traffic controllers set to begin in April. The Obama administration has warned that the unpaid time off could lead to major airport delays.
FAA officials are slated to announce Friday exactly how their sequester-related cuts will affect employees and which control towers and other facilities are slated for closure. Ford warned such cuts wouldn’t just affect private pilots like himself.
“It’s about commercial aviation and safety, too,” he said.
Ford said he was happy to lend his hand to the caucus, and he offered to fly any member of Congress in one of his aircraft, so long as they were going where he was.
“I always like a full airplane,” he said.
Perhaps that’s because he finds private airplanes easier to handle than some of the craft he has flown in his Hollywood roles — such as the interstellar spaceship his “Star Wars” character piloted alongside loyal sidekick Chewbacca the Wookiee.
“The Millennium Falcon is a lot harder to fly,” Ford quipped.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

And this is Breitbarts spin on the issue.

HARRISON FORD FLIES TO D.C. TO SUPPORT AIR SAFETY, DEFEND OBAMA

Harrison Ford may be the only American simultaneously satisfied with President Barack Obama and Congress yet genuinely fearful of the fallout from sequestration.
The Star Wars actor and aviation enthusiast appeared on the Hill today to caution the country about the potential fallout from sequestration cuts.
"The issue that concerns me, the most important issue to me right now is the closure of some 200 contract towers and the impact that will have on safety,” the “Indiana Jones” star said.“The consequences of this are vast...."
Though this issue has him fired up, on his way out of Longworth, Ford said he’s generally satisfied with both Congress and President Barack Obama.
Ford may not realize Obama's role in the sequester process, one mostly hidden by mainstream news outlets.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Libturd wrote:
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2013.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
theres no proof of such fakeness. he still is a natural born citizen of the USA. you crazies will never give up.
the onery senator from TX ted cruz is not a natural born citizien...neither is castro senator marco rubio.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what, if you think you are smarter than Rush Limbaugh, please call him at 800-282-2882. He always put Libtards to the top of the call in line. And then we will see how long you last before you start using four-letter words. The average in twenty seconds!
Typical Libtarding Logic. If you don't serve in the military, you are a whip. Sooooo, using Conservative Logic, he must mean Obama is a whip!!!
1. Show me where and when I said I was smarter than Rush Limbaugh, if you please. Funny, every time you pass on something "I said", I ask to be shown where and when, never a reply. Why, I asked this morning, and two days ago, what was it again? Oh yeah, you said I wrote I was so educated. I asked you to show where and when I wrote that, and even pointed out I've always maintained I'm a HS dropout, which LRS , your awesome buddy, loves to point out. Got anthing or do you just want to say you erred? Again;

2. Not gonna phone the Limbaugh. Why? He has his finger on the button. We have our local Rush Limbaugh here in Ottawa, you stuff him, he cuts you off and then all his rightist friends flood the airwaves with condemnations of this pinko liberal progessive communist. Don't have time to play. No thanks;

3. Whoever called Jimmy Carter a wimp, when you consider the man's career, is a fool. Oh, btw , did you hear Carter tell the true story of the movie Argo? He oughta know, he was president.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Yep, abortion on demand ..... at any phase!!!

PA abortion clinic worker describes cutting babies
By MARYCLAIRE DALE | Associated Press –

PHILADELPHIA (AP)— A jury weighing murder charges against a Philadelphia abortion provider heard grim testimony about unorthodox procedures used on inner-city clinic patients.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, faces the death penalty if convicted of killing seven late-term babies after they were born alive. He is also charged with third-degree murder in the overdose death of a 41-year-old refugee who sought an abortion in 2009.
Medical assistant Adrienne Moton admitted Tuesday that she had cut the necks of at least 10 babies after they were delivered, as Gosnell had instructed her. Gosnell and another employee regularly "snipped" the spines "to ensure fetal demise," she said.
Moton sobbed as she recalled taking a cellphone photograph of one baby because he was bigger than any she had seen aborted before. She measured the fetus at nearly 30 weeks, and thought he could have survived, given his size and pinkish color. Gosnell later joked that the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop, she said.
Defense lawyer Jack McMahon disputes that any babies were born alive and challenges the gestational age of the aborted fetuses.
Jurors saw Moton's photograph of the boy called "Baby A" on a large screen in the courtroom, which took on a bizarre look Tuesday as witnesses testified near a hospital bed with stirrups and other aging obstetric equipment. Denied the chance to bring jurors to the shuttered inner-city clinic, prosecutors are instead recreating a patient room in court.
The mother of "Baby A" testified later in the day, describing a painful three-day abortion process that started at Gosnell's other clinic in Delaware. She was 17, had an infant daughter and was told by Gosnell she was 24 weeks pregnant — the legal limit in Pennsylvania, but not in neighboring Delaware, where abortions are banned after 20 weeks.
The woman said she given abortion drugs in Delaware and sent home each of the first two days, then was directed to the West Philadelphia clinic the third day to have the fetus expelled. She was in severe pain by then, pain that only worsened the following week, she said.
Her aunt had taken her to the clinic and paid the $1,300 fee, and they had not told her mother.
"I never felt pain like that, ever," the woman said. "I couldn't talk to anybody and tell anybody."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

But the teen ended up being hospitalized for two weeks with a large abscess and a blood clot near her heart. Prosecutors say she is one of countless patients injured during botched abortions or unsanitary conditions.
Moton, 35, had lived with Gosnell's family during high school because of problems at home, then went to work for him years later. She earned about $10 an hour — off the books — to administer drugs, perform ultrasounds, help with abortions and dispose of fetal remains from 2005 to 2008.
She once had to kill a baby delivered in a toilet, cutting its neck with scissors, she said. Asked if she knew that was wrong, she said, "At first I didn't."
Abortions are typically performed in utero.
Moton has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, which carries a 20- to 40-year term, as well as conspiracy and other charges. She has been in prison since early 2011, when Philadelphia prosecutors arrested Gosnell, his third wife, Pearl, and eight other employees. Most of them have pleaded guilty and are expected to testify.
McMahon told jurors in opening statements Monday that Gosnell returned to the impoverished neighborhood after medical school when he could have struck it rich in the suburbs. He called the prosecution of his client, who is black, "a lynching."
But prosecutors believe Gosnell made plenty of money over a 30-year career using cheap, untrained staff, outdated medicines and barbaric techniques to perform abortions on desperate, low-income women.
And they say he made even more on the side running a "pill mill," where addicts and drug dealers could get prescriptions for potent painkillers. Authorities found $250,000 in cash under a mattress when they searched his home in 2010.
The trial resumes Wednesday morning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I wonder what the supreme Court justices think about this???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Show me where and when I said I was smarter than Rush Limbaugh, if you please. Funny, every time you pass on something "I said", I ask to be shown where and when, never a reply. Why, I asked this morning, and two days ago, what was it again? Oh yeah, you said I wrote I was so educated. I asked you to show where and when I wrote that, and even pointed out I've always maintained I'm a HS dropout, which LRS , your awesome buddy, loves to point out. Got anthing or do you just want to say you erred? Again;
2. Not gonna phone the Limbaugh. Why? He has his finger on the button. We have our local Rush Limbaugh here in Ottawa, you stuff him, he cuts you off and then all his rightist friends flood the airwaves with condemnations of this pinko liberal progessive communist. Don't have time to play. No thanks;
3. Whoever called Jimmy Carter a wimp, when you consider the man's career, is a fool. Oh, btw , did you hear Carter tell the true story of the movie Argo? He oughta know, he was president.
Another example of your reading comprehension problem. What does "if you think you are smarter than Rush Limbaugh" mean to YOU?
You bash people left and right and you still have no idea what you are talking about!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yep, the prez's budget is now 44 days late. I wonder why is can't write a budget?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the prez's budget is now 44 days late. I wonder why is can't write a budget?
he proposes......congress accepts or rejects.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libturd wrote:
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2013.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
There you go again, shooting the messenger. It is video of a local CBS newscast but you can't seem to be able to rebut their facts. Sad, very sad!
It remains nutty to believe that Obama’s parents were rich enough (They weren’t. His American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low level employee in a bank, and his father came on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their only daughter ALONE (since WND has proven that Obama stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at huge expense and risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever in Kenya) to a foreign country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yep, the prez's budget is now 44 days late. I wonder why HE can't write a budget?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Another example of your reading comprehension problem. What does "if you think you are smarter than Rush Limbaugh" mean to YOU?
You bash people left and right and you still have no idea what you are talking about!
Okay, here's another way to approach this. I never say I am smarter than anyone. That's asking for it. so, no, I don't think I'm smarter than him. A lot of people, a lot, are smarter than me. As for Limbaugh, I don't know, never met him but I'll tell you this much, I won't say I'm smarter, but he is in no way or shape smarter than me. I know, I know, why is he rich and I'm poor? More power to him, whatever smarts he has, he used them fruitfully, and I don't envy him one bit. One thing, though, he did make his dough on the backs of low I.Q. individuals. This is where he is savvy, knows where to go get it. Like Taitz with you guys.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder what the supreme Court justices think about this???
You were rated a brilliant light bulb on this post by your fellow dummies, even though your post says nothing and does not show what the justice "think about this". Bravo, gives meaning to the ratings and the birfoons bestowing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,061 - 130,080 of173,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,071,552
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min PEllen 97,429
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Frijoles 68,121
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 38 min Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 1 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••