BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
130,021 - 130,040 of 174,938 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said : "Don't call us, we'll call you! LMAO!!!.(LRs tm reg'd)
Yes, we're sure you will. "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO!!!(LRS tm reg'd)
And your ignorance knows no bounds. Think about the phrase DAB, "Can You Hear Me Running"! DAB LMAO!!! If you only knew how simple it is. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the part that just burns your puny azz is that it is true. LMAO! Yes, her entire family is set for good! And it just makes you angry as hell, don't it boy? LMAO You're a loser jakeleg, you couldn't afford the ante in this game. LMAO!!!
Well-known loser traits : Boasting of big titles, salaries and important acquaintances. Those that have all that dont...have to. Got it, slithering loser?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I concede, you are absolutely right. No more rebutting the facts. For sure, no more rebutting the fact the Barack Obama is the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Has been since January 2009 and will remain so until January 2017. No rebutting that, however many youtubes.
PS : btw, the "youtube" doesn't work. But those other tiles, wow! Very birther-like, in other words, dumb.
The "fake" president would be more accurate! Well, the "fake" president who has done more harm to this country than anyone in history, would be even more accurate. DAB

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You due know Cheney has not been the VeeP in over four years now, don't you?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do certain "news" networks still pretend that his opinion is to be sought and valued?
Oh goody, several points here. Which NETWORKS? And then comes,,,,,"opinion"? Opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one. Cheney is RETIRED! Get over it!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I concede, you are absolutely right. No more rebutting the facts. For sure, no more rebutting the fact the Barack Obama is the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Has been since January 2009 and will remain so until January 2017. No rebutting that, however many youtubes.
PS : btw, the "youtube" doesn't work. But those other tiles, wow! Very birther-like, in other words, dumb.
Ah it is not a "fact" that Obama will remain president until 2017. You never know when someone might become ill, die in an accident, or worse (this is not to imply I wish evil on Obama or anyone).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well-known loser traits : Boasting of big titles, salaries and important acquaintances. Those that have all that dont...have to. Got it, slithering loser?
As a matter of fact, YES, we do GET it! LMAO Truth hurts ya, huh? Here's a quarter, call someone who gives a damn. As I've said all along, I have no problem backing it up, loserboy! I talk about it because I know it burns your azz up! Too bad there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Cha Ching! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah it is not a "fact" that Obama will remain president until 2017. You never know when someone might become ill, die in an accident, or worse (this is not to imply I wish evil on Obama or anyone).
Have you seen the resemblence between Satan and Obumbler in the new series on the History Channel called the The Bible?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The "fake" president would be more accurate! Well, the "fake" president who has done more harm to this country than anyone in history, would be even more accurate. DAB
More than GWB? Want to take that back?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not? Then why even mention it " la LRS?"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You due know Cheney has not been the VeeP in over four years now, don't you?

Oh goody, several points here. Which NETWORKS? And then comes,,,,,"opinion"? Opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one. Cheney is RETIRED! Get over it!!!
I am over it. You don't see me on here blaming the man for anything much less everything. I just wish someone would remind him that he's retired. The fool has chosen to ignore the long standing (and well reasoned) practice of not attempting to meddle in the administration of the successor or of loudly and openly criticizing every move. Clinton did this once (notably) to Bush and was properly lambasted for it by the same people that seem all too willing to give Cheney a platform
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the resemblence between Satan and Obumbler in the new series on the History Channel called the The Bible?
Looks like you decided to not make today the day you stop being a rambling old idiot on the internet 18 hours a day.

Sad.

I guess you have to put in some kind of "work" to feel you deserve those government cheques.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More than GWB? Want to take that back?
Bush was an actual president, not a fraud. I bet you dream of Bush every night, don't ya? You have no idea how screwed up your head is, do you? You fall into the category of,'too stupid to know what you don't know.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Too funny

Judge to Oily -

This is a Court - not a help desk. If you can't lawyer your way out of a paperbag don't email me for instructions

http://ia601604.us.archive.org/23/items/gov.u...

And Oily demands reconsideration / clarification in 3 ... 2 ...

You Birfoons sure know how to pick em
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am over it. You don't see me on here blaming the man for anything much less everything. I just wish someone would remind him that he's retired. The fool has chosen to ignore the long standing (and well reasoned) practice of not attempting to meddle in the administration of the successor or of loudly and openly criticizing every move. Clinton did this once (notably) to Bush and was properly lambasted for it by the same people that seem all too willing to give Cheney a platform
Uh brainbucket, you do recall what type of campaign Obumbler ran, don't ya? Obumbler doesn't have the class or intellect contained in Cheney's little finger nail! Your boy is a loser. Move on! LMAO @ Sonicfilter!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you decided to not make today the day you stop being a rambling old idiot on the internet 18 hours a day.
Sad.
I guess you have to put in some kind of "work" to feel you deserve those government cheques.
I've never had a government check. Don't need it. Besides, I sign my checks on the front! Now, go pout in the corner!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was an actual president, not a fraud. I bet you dream of Bush every night, don't ya? You have no idea how screwed up your head is, do you? You fall into the category of,'too stupid to know what you don't know.
535 say he's an acutal president, 9-0 say he's an actual president, 50 govs - 0 say he is an actual president, all senior repubs say he is an actual president. 195 countries say he is an actual president, even Netenyahu. And YOU and a few nutty birthers and foxnews.com say he isn't and that matters? LMAO (LRS tm rg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh brainbucket, you do recall what type of campaign Obumbler ran, don't ya? Obumbler doesn't have the class or intellect contained in Cheney's little finger nail! Your boy is a loser. Move on! LMAO @ Sonicfilter!
Obama does not shoot people in the face.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Uh brainbucket, you do recall what type of campaign Obumbler ran, don't ya? Obumbler doesn't have the class or intellect contained in Cheney's little finger nail! Your boy is a loser. Move on! LMAO @ Sonicfilter!
Stomp stomp stomp.

More Romper fables and pissing and moaning. Sucks to be Lil Romper Stomper.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

And Sybil argues with Sybil over whether or not Cheney - although perfectly justified because Obama is semi-black - has been all over the networks blathering on and on

Dueling morons is always comical
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The lady is a lot more successful than you! More determined also. You don't hold a candle to her, loserboy! HaHaHaHa
Stomp stomp stomp. Poor Romper - another wedgie from the 2nd graders?

Only Puss-Boy would call Oily successful at anything - but then she did teach you how to make pathetic empty threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min DEM Idiots 1,082,285
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min OnlyPatchWork 68,051
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min truth-facts 45,839
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 3 hr Sublime1 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Eric 68,396
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search