BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147761 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah it is not a "fact" that Obama will remain president until 2017. You never know when someone might become ill, die in an accident, or worse (this is not to imply I wish evil on Obama or anyone).
It's not? Then why even mention it " la LRS?"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147762 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You due know Cheney has not been the VeeP in over four years now, don't you?

Oh goody, several points here. Which NETWORKS? And then comes,,,,,"opinion"? Opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one. Cheney is RETIRED! Get over it!!!
I am over it. You don't see me on here blaming the man for anything much less everything. I just wish someone would remind him that he's retired. The fool has chosen to ignore the long standing (and well reasoned) practice of not attempting to meddle in the administration of the successor or of loudly and openly criticizing every move. Clinton did this once (notably) to Bush and was properly lambasted for it by the same people that seem all too willing to give Cheney a platform
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#147763 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the resemblence between Satan and Obumbler in the new series on the History Channel called the The Bible?
Looks like you decided to not make today the day you stop being a rambling old idiot on the internet 18 hours a day.

Sad.

I guess you have to put in some kind of "work" to feel you deserve those government cheques.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147764 Mar 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More than GWB? Want to take that back?
Bush was an actual president, not a fraud. I bet you dream of Bush every night, don't ya? You have no idea how screwed up your head is, do you? You fall into the category of,'too stupid to know what you don't know.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147765 Mar 20, 2013
Too funny

Judge to Oily -

This is a Court - not a help desk. If you can't lawyer your way out of a paperbag don't email me for instructions

http://ia601604.us.archive.org/23/items/gov.u...

And Oily demands reconsideration / clarification in 3 ... 2 ...

You Birfoons sure know how to pick em
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147766 Mar 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am over it. You don't see me on here blaming the man for anything much less everything. I just wish someone would remind him that he's retired. The fool has chosen to ignore the long standing (and well reasoned) practice of not attempting to meddle in the administration of the successor or of loudly and openly criticizing every move. Clinton did this once (notably) to Bush and was properly lambasted for it by the same people that seem all too willing to give Cheney a platform
Uh brainbucket, you do recall what type of campaign Obumbler ran, don't ya? Obumbler doesn't have the class or intellect contained in Cheney's little finger nail! Your boy is a loser. Move on! LMAO @ Sonicfilter!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147767 Mar 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you decided to not make today the day you stop being a rambling old idiot on the internet 18 hours a day.
Sad.
I guess you have to put in some kind of "work" to feel you deserve those government cheques.
I've never had a government check. Don't need it. Besides, I sign my checks on the front! Now, go pout in the corner!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147768 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was an actual president, not a fraud. I bet you dream of Bush every night, don't ya? You have no idea how screwed up your head is, do you? You fall into the category of,'too stupid to know what you don't know.
535 say he's an acutal president, 9-0 say he's an actual president, 50 govs - 0 say he is an actual president, all senior repubs say he is an actual president. 195 countries say he is an actual president, even Netenyahu. And YOU and a few nutty birthers and foxnews.com say he isn't and that matters? LMAO (LRS tm rg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147769 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh brainbucket, you do recall what type of campaign Obumbler ran, don't ya? Obumbler doesn't have the class or intellect contained in Cheney's little finger nail! Your boy is a loser. Move on! LMAO @ Sonicfilter!
Obama does not shoot people in the face.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147771 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Uh brainbucket, you do recall what type of campaign Obumbler ran, don't ya? Obumbler doesn't have the class or intellect contained in Cheney's little finger nail! Your boy is a loser. Move on! LMAO @ Sonicfilter!
Stomp stomp stomp.

More Romper fables and pissing and moaning. Sucks to be Lil Romper Stomper.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147772 Mar 20, 2013
And Sybil argues with Sybil over whether or not Cheney - although perfectly justified because Obama is semi-black - has been all over the networks blathering on and on

Dueling morons is always comical
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147773 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The lady is a lot more successful than you! More determined also. You don't hold a candle to her, loserboy! HaHaHaHa
Stomp stomp stomp. Poor Romper - another wedgie from the 2nd graders?

Only Puss-Boy would call Oily successful at anything - but then she did teach you how to make pathetic empty threats.

Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147776 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just too damn bad there's no paperwork to support that! Oh, words from the canadian who wants to be an American don't matter one bit. No matter how you look at it, you're irrelevant as far as America is concerned. Get it?
More Kelseyville prose. Hmmmm
Oh, because I'm Canadian, all of what I said, to wit, that Obama is the real and true president, approved by both houses of Congress, Supreme court, all Repub senior brass, 197 courts, 195 cuontries, yes, all of that is untrue because it is said from Canada? THAT is your riposte? Weak,lame. If I, a Canadian, say you're mediocre, racist (who can forget the "slaveboi?"), vulgar and a liar, does my being non-American make it not so?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147778 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! Poor wittle Sonicfilter and his worthless puppets. Such a loser!
Back to that fable moron? It must really suck to celebrate being wrong and stupid every minute of your life.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147779 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! Poor wittle Sonicfilter and his worthless puppets. Such a loser!
CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! Sound of LRS ingurgitating his pork rinds, boiled rooster necks and gizzards, the poor man's "Buffalo wings" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147782 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does Cheney. The dumbass that got shot wasn't in the safe zone. No fault of Cheney's at all. Twist another tale, jakeleg? Such a troll.
So, you mean that when hunting with Cheney, you're sure to get shot in the face if you're not in the "safe zone?". So, to you, the punsishment fits the crime?

LRS/ROGUE SCENARIO :

"Hey, Dick, look, the Judge's not in the safe zone"

Cheney? "What, he isn't?" BANG.

Told this before, but will do a Rogue senile move, will tell it again :

When GWB was president, and he wanted to be rid of an annoying head of state visitor, he would have Cheney invite him to a hunting party. Worked like a charm, poor bastard always shortened his official visit.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147784 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
Obumbler's approval rating just keeps sinking. LMAO!
1. He has 3 years and 10 months to turn it around;

2. And he doesn't give a hoot, not running in 2016, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). In case you forgot, he was re-elected for a 2nd and last term in November 2012. It was the year of "Can you hear us coming?" (a) and Rogue's long-anticipated dancing in the streets November 7.(b) Funny, neither of you ever mentioned any of that again. Why?

PREDICTED RESPONSES BY OUR TWO BIRTHER BIRFOONS :

a) "I never said that. Prove it, buttflapper & wannabe American";
b) "Dancing? I never wrote that. You're a dancing bigot".
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147786 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What sux are your posts, sonic. You don't mind if I call you Sonic for short, do ya? They're coming to take you away soon. LMAO
Stomp stomp stomp. Poor Romper - stuck on stupid and angry for his entire pathetic life
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147787 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as America is concerned, your opinion doesn't count on ANY matter! Why would it?
"As far as America..." you wrote. Which America, Central,South, North America. Be more specific please.

Does your currency say just "America"? Do your stamps limit themselves to "America"? IF you have a passport, which I doubt, does it say, on the cover, "America" or United States of America? Is it the constitution of "America" or the constitution of the United States of America?" Does Air Force one have "America" lettered on each side or United States of America? What do you say, limp boy??

Anesthesiologist and surgeon's nurse GF!!! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Will you be having fries with that? Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147788 Mar 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish don't ya, chef boyardee? Headed to the soup kitchen tonight for dinner with the family? LMAO!
Chef Boyardee, the LRS Christmas family dinner.

P: soup kitchen. You're right. I've been. About 200 times. No big deal, can be a pleasant volunteering opportunity. I'm sure you've volunteered too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,124,271
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
Amy 10-19 3 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 4 hr wolfnasty1556 1
BhObumbler abandoned at fundraisers. 5 hr TheGroidlooses S... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance