BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
129,961 - 129,980 of 176,890 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Tomas Young

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"clueless" "spam" and "off-topic"

So this is how the right wing really treats the ones who die for this country.

I guess I should have fled to France and lived in a castle. Then I would be the republicans TRUE American hero.

Wee wee Oh hon hon hon

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Mule Trading

Curtis & Leroy saw an ad in the Starkville Daily in Starkville , MS. and bought a mule for $100.

The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day.

The next morning the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, fellows, I have some bad news, the mule died last night."

Curtis & Leroy replied, "Well, then just give us our money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

They said, "OK then, just bring us the dead mule."

The farmer asked, "What in the world ya'll gonna do with a dead mule?"

Curtis said, "We gonna raffle him off."

The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead mule!"

Leroy said, "We shore can! Heck, we don't hafta tell nobody he's dead!"

A couple of weeks later, the farmer ran into Curtis & Leroy at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store and asked, "What'd you fellers ever do with that dead mule?"

They said, "We raffled him off like we said we wuz gonna do."

Leroy said, "Shucks, we sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $998."

The farmer said, "My Lord, didn't anyone complain?"

Curtis said, "Well, the feller who won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back."

Curtis and Leroy now work for the government.

They're overseeing the Bailout & Stimulus Programs.

Limit all U.S. politicians to two Terms.

One in office
One in prison

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tomas Young wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney sent jets to shoot down passenger planes full of innocent Americans. Apparently HE gave himself the AUTHORITY to do that.
It is really sad that Terri Tunna has stepped down to become a drive by troll.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
Once again, no discussion of the facts.

It is still nutty to believe that Obama's relatives were rich enough (They weren't. Obama's American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank at the time, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant daughter at huge expense and high risk (incidents of stillbirth were high at the time) to a foreign country (and the government of Kenya has said that it investigated and Obama certainly was not born there)-----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Oh, and btw, John McCain and Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan and Huckabee and Santorum and Gingrich and Ann Coulter and the National Review all believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii show.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, no discussion of the facts.
It is still nutty to believe that Obama's relatives were rich enough (They weren't. Obama's American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank at the time, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant daughter at huge expense and high risk (incidents of stillbirth were high at the time) to a foreign country (and the government of Kenya has said that it investigated and Obama certainly was not born there)-----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Oh, and btw, John McCain and Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan and Huckabee and Santorum and Gingrich and Ann Coulter and the National Review all believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii show.
Arf Arf Arf...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, and just who killed all those people between 2002 and 2004? Come on, show us who killed those people you frigging BIGOT???
What are you talking about, between 2002 and 2004? All I know is after 2003, 130,000 Iraqi civilians died, 4,500 G.I.s, 35, 000 maimed, infrastructure and old Babylon demolished. Saddam never even came close. Better off today? And look at your miserable carcass before calling anyone a frigging bigot. You know what frigging is, I'll grant you that, lotsa prectice on ole numero uno ha ha, but bigot? Look it up, borrow a dictionary, and it'll say : Rogue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, between 2002 and 2004? All I know is after 2003, 130,000 Iraqi civilians died, 4,500 G.I.s, 35, 000 maimed, infrastructure and old Babylon demolished. Saddam never even came close. Better off today? And look at your miserable carcass before calling anyone a frigging bigot. You know what frigging is, I'll grant you that, lotsa prectice on ole numero uno ha ha, but bigot? Look it up, borrow a dictionary, and it'll say : Rogue.
You are a BIGOT! If you had a shred of reasoning you might approach the stupid level. Although, it would be a toss-up! DAB
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>It is really sad that Terri Tunna has stepped down to become a drive by troll.
I thought you and Romper had declared that I was Terri. I wish you'd make up your tiny little mind
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, do you want to talk about how many unarmed people were killed in Vietnam AFTER the war ended? Who killed those people???
I didn't mention Vietnam OR the killing after the war which was cruel and inadmissable. However many the Viet executed,itwas a war crime. Who can argue with that? Why're you trading with these guys today? Manufacturiung your Apple phones, tsk tsk, flying your Boeing aircraft. Well, well, is that why 55,000 young G.I.s died?
Yes, the after-war massacres were inexcusable. However, how many civilians did you and your buddies kill, Rogue, with helicopter gunships, tanks, howitzers, all sorts of aircraft from fighter-bombers to B-52 to aircraft carriers to innumerable ships, how many, Rogue? Why were you doing this? Did all the neigbouring countries fall like dominoes after the North won? Did Thailand become communist? What do you have to say?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tomas Young wrote:
To: George W. Bush and Dick Cheney
I write this letter on the 10th anniversary of the Iraq War on behalf of my fellow Iraq War veterans. I write this letter on behalf of the 4,488 soldiers and Marines who died in Iraq. I write this letter on behalf of the hundreds of thousands of veterans who have been wounded and on behalf of those whose wounds, physical and psychological, have destroyed their lives. I am one of those gravely wounded. I was paralyzed in an insurgent ambush in 2004 in Sadr City. My life is coming to an end. I am living under hospice care.
I write this letter on behalf of husbands and wives who have lost spouses, on behalf of children who have lost a parent, on behalf of the fathers and mothers who have lost sons and daughters and on behalf of those who care for the many thousands of my fellow veterans who have brain injuries. I write this letter on behalf of those veterans whose trauma and self-revulsion for what they have witnessed, endured and done in Iraq have led to suicide and on behalf of the active-duty soldiers and Marines who commit, on average, a suicide a day. I write this letter on behalf of the some 1 million Iraqi dead and on behalf of the countless Iraqi wounded. I write this letter on behalf of us all—the human detritus your war has left behind, those who will spend their lives in unending pain and grief.
I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole.
Your positions of authority, your millions of dollars of personal wealth, your public relations consultants, your privilege and your power cannot mask the hollowness of your character. You sent us to fight and die in Iraq after you, Mr. Cheney, dodged the draft in Vietnam, and you, Mr. Bush, went AWOL from your National Guard unit. Your cowardice and selfishness were established decades ago. You were not willing to risk yourselves for our nation but you sent hundreds of thousands of young men and women to be sacrificed in a senseless war with no more thought than it takes to put out the garbage.
So touching. Please accept my heartfelt sorrow and admiration for having done your duty, for what you thought was right. People like you are nation-builders, Mr Young, in spite of the GWBs and Cheneys of this world.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now poor old Jacques thinks we Americans MURDERED 1.25 million Vietnamese. How sad!!!!
Perhaps of all countries, democide in Vietnam and by Vietnamese is most difficult to unravel and assess. It is mixed in with six wars spanning 43 years (the Indochina War, Vietnam War, Cambodian War, subsequent guerrilla war in Cambodia, guerrilla war in Laos, and Sino-Vietnamese War), one of them involving the United States; a near twenty-one year formal division of the country into two sovereign North and South parts; the full communization of the North; occupation of neighboring countries by both North and South; defeat, absorption, and communization of the South; and the massive flight by sea of Vietnamese. As best as I can determine, through all this close to 3,800,000 Vietnamese lost their lives from political violence, or near one out of every ten men, women, and children.1 Of these, about 1,250,000, or near a third of those killed, were murdered.
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP6.HT...
You wrote "Now poor old Jacques thinks we Americans MURDERED 1.25 million Vietnamese. How sad!!!!" You should write for FoxNews.com , or WND.com or better yet for Pravda.com . I never said or wrote such a thing and you know it. Or else refer all of us to the post where I did so.

Oh,btw, why were you in Vietnam? Did they attack you? The Germans did, the Japanese did. Did the Viet attack you in any way at all? Gulf of Tonkin incident was made up, btw.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you and Romper had declared that I was Terri. I wish you'd make up your tiny little mind
Not I. You smell much worse than that tainted tuna!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, how many Vietnamese were murdered AFTER we withdrew from Vietnam?
Deaths after U.S. withdrawal
Up to 155,000 refugees fleeing the final NVA Spring Offensive were killed or abducted on the road to Tuy Hoa in 1975. Sources have estimated that 165,000 South Vietnamese died in the re-education camps out of 1-2.5 million sent, while the number executed could have been as high as 200,000 (Jacqueline Desbarats estimates an absolute minimum of 100,000 executions). Rummel estimates that slave labor in the "New Economic Zones" caused 50,000 deaths (out of a total 1 million deported).[58][62] The number of Vietnamese boat people who died is estimated between 200,000 and 400,000, out of the 2.5 million that fled. There were also tens of thousands of suicides after the North Vietnamese take-over. Including Vietnam's foreign democide, Rummel estimates that a minimum of 400,000 and a maximum of slightly less than 2.5 million people died of political violence from 1975-87 at the hands of Hanoi. In 1988, Vietnam suffered a famine that afflicted millions.
Under the leadership of Pol Pot, the Khmer Rouge killed 1-3 million Cambodians in the killing fields, out of a population of around 8 million. The Pathet Lao killed some 100,000 Hmong people in Laos.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casu...
No excuse for that kind of murder. Do you expect me to defend the North? Are you nuts? How could they do this to their own people? They are responsible just as Richard Nixon and Henry Kissingèer are a great deal responsible for the brutal assassination of over 2 million Cambodians by Pol Pot, a quarter of the population. Look up some books, and find out why, you'll see a succession of Sihanouk, Lon Nol and Pol Pot. Look and see who masterminded the overthrow of Prince Sihanouk.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Arf Arf Arf...
More sophisticated and cultural nuggets from the birther intellectual-in-residence.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a BIGOT! If you had a shred of reasoning you might approach the stupid level. Although, it would be a toss-up! DAB
More Rogue-like prose.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More sophisticated and cultural nuggets from the birther intellectual-in-residence.
Another meaningless "form letter" reply! DAB
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Senator Ted Cruz of TX is not a natural born american citizen...which in effect nullifies his chances of ever becoming the POTUS. he prolly can run for prime minister of canada though.
Tomas Young

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really sad that Terri Tunna has stepped down to become a DRIVE by troll.
I would've been a FLY by troll.

But me being an innocent American, I chose to drive instead of flying because I didn't want to get shot down by the blood drenched, murderous, Cheney.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tomas Young wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've been a FLY by troll.
But me being an innocent American, I chose to drive instead of flying because I didn't want to get shot down by the blood drenched, murderous, Cheney.
quack!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc.....time is running out! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••