BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147695 Mar 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you and Romper had declared that I was Terri. I wish you'd make up your tiny little mind
Not I. You smell much worse than that tainted tuna!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147696 Mar 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, how many Vietnamese were murdered AFTER we withdrew from Vietnam?
Deaths after U.S. withdrawal
Up to 155,000 refugees fleeing the final NVA Spring Offensive were killed or abducted on the road to Tuy Hoa in 1975. Sources have estimated that 165,000 South Vietnamese died in the re-education camps out of 1-2.5 million sent, while the number executed could have been as high as 200,000 (Jacqueline Desbarats estimates an absolute minimum of 100,000 executions). Rummel estimates that slave labor in the "New Economic Zones" caused 50,000 deaths (out of a total 1 million deported).[58][62] The number of Vietnamese boat people who died is estimated between 200,000 and 400,000, out of the 2.5 million that fled. There were also tens of thousands of suicides after the North Vietnamese take-over. Including Vietnam's foreign democide, Rummel estimates that a minimum of 400,000 and a maximum of slightly less than 2.5 million people died of political violence from 1975-87 at the hands of Hanoi. In 1988, Vietnam suffered a famine that afflicted millions.
Under the leadership of Pol Pot, the Khmer Rouge killed 1-3 million Cambodians in the killing fields, out of a population of around 8 million. The Pathet Lao killed some 100,000 Hmong people in Laos.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casu...
No excuse for that kind of murder. Do you expect me to defend the North? Are you nuts? How could they do this to their own people? They are responsible just as Richard Nixon and Henry Kissingèer are a great deal responsible for the brutal assassination of over 2 million Cambodians by Pol Pot, a quarter of the population. Look up some books, and find out why, you'll see a succession of Sihanouk, Lon Nol and Pol Pot. Look and see who masterminded the overthrow of Prince Sihanouk.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147698 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Arf Arf Arf...
More sophisticated and cultural nuggets from the birther intellectual-in-residence.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147699 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a BIGOT! If you had a shred of reasoning you might approach the stupid level. Although, it would be a toss-up! DAB
More Rogue-like prose.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147700 Mar 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More sophisticated and cultural nuggets from the birther intellectual-in-residence.
Another meaningless "form letter" reply! DAB
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#147701 Mar 19, 2013
Senator Ted Cruz of TX is not a natural born american citizen...which in effect nullifies his chances of ever becoming the POTUS. he prolly can run for prime minister of canada though.
Tomas Young

Chicago, IL

#147705 Mar 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really sad that Terri Tunna has stepped down to become a DRIVE by troll.
I would've been a FLY by troll.

But me being an innocent American, I chose to drive instead of flying because I didn't want to get shot down by the blood drenched, murderous, Cheney.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147706 Mar 19, 2013
Tomas Young wrote:
<quoted text>
But me being an innocent American, I chose to drive instead of flying because I didn't want to get shot down by the blood drenched, murderous, Cheney.
quack!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147707 Mar 19, 2013
Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc.....time is running out! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147708 Mar 19, 2013
By Junius P. Long
Food For Thought
If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally ...you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the only school curriculum allowed to explain how we got here is evolution, but the government stops a $15 million construction project to keep a rare spider from evolving to extinction ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher "cute," but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings while children of addicts are left in filth and drug infested “homes”... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing and free cell phones ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to incentivize NOT working with 99 weeks of unemployment checks and no requirement to prove they applied but can’t find work ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more "safe" according to the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots
Zippy

Jacksonville, FL

#147709 Mar 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
Senator Ted Cruz of TX is not a natural born american citizen...which in effect nullifies his chances of ever becoming the POTUS. he prolly can run for prime minister of canada though.
Soooo, whaz yo point? Prolly he be mo citizen den yo.

Location hidden

#147710 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
quack!
Do you know why ducks can not fly upside down? Cause they'' quack-up!

Location hidden

#147711 Mar 19, 2013
Tomas Young wrote:
<quoted text>
You due know Cheney has not been the VeeP in over four years now, don't you?

Location hidden

#147712 Mar 19, 2013
Tomas Young wrote:
"clueless" "spam" and "off-topic"
So this is how the right wing really treats the ones who die for this country.
I guess I should have fled to France and lived in a castle. Then I would be the republicans TRUE American hero.
Wee wee Oh hon hon hon
Have you die yet?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#147713 Mar 19, 2013
Libturd wrote:
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2013.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xh37rWmUL9QXX&feature=you tube_gdata
More B.S

Location hidden

#147714 Mar 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, and just who killed all those people between 2002 and 2004? Come on, show us who killed those people you frigging BIGOT???
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, between 2002 and 2004? All I know is after 2003, 130,000 Iraqi civilians died, 4,500 G.I.s, 35, 000 maimed, infrastructure and old Babylon demolished. Saddam never even came close. Better off today? And look at your miserable carcass before calling anyone a frigging bigot. You know what frigging is, I'll grant you that, lotsa prectice on ole numero uno ha ha, but bigot? Look it up, borrow a dictionary, and it'll say : Rogue.
That's Rev. Write. After we captured Saddamn we should have pulled out of Iraq! But it is not the U.S. that is responsible for the majority of people killed in Iraq.
Who gassed the Kurds in

Halabja poison gas attack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Halabja poison gas attack (Kurdish: Kîmyabarana Helebce), also known as Halabja massacre or Bloody Friday, was a genocidal massacre against the Kurdish people that took place on March 16, 1988, during the closing days of the Iran–Iraq War, when chemical weapons were used by the Iraqi government forces in the Kurdish town of Halabja in Southern Kurdistan.
The attack killed between 3,200 and 5,000 people, and injured around 7,000 to 10,000 more, most of them civilians; thousands more died of complications, diseases, and birth defects in the years after the attack. The incident, which has been officially defined as an act of genocide against the Kurdish people in Iraq, was and still remains the largest chemical weapons attack directed against a civilian-populated area in history.
The Halabja attack has been recognized as a separate event from the Anfal Genocide that was also conducted against the Kurdish people by the Iraqi regime under Saddam Hussein. The Iraqi High Criminal Court recognized the Halabja massacre as an act of genocide on March 1, 2010, a decision welcomed by the Kurdistan Regional Government. The attack was also condemned as a crime against humanity by the Parliament of Canada.

Location hidden

#147715 Mar 19, 2013
Libturd wrote:
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2013.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
More B.S
What does Barbara Streisand have to do with it?

Location hidden

#147716 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
Does this bother you?

Ted Cruz Responds To Birther Concerns Floated By Sean Hannity (VIDEO)
The Huffington Post | By Nick Abrams Posted: 03/19/2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/ted-...

Location hidden

#147717 Mar 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>It is really sad that Terri Tunna has stepped down to become a drive by troll.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you and Romper had declared that I was Terri. I wish you'd make up your tiny little mind
Do you feel like Terri? Do you want to talk about it?

Location hidden

#147718 Mar 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mention Vietnam OR the killing after the war which was cruel and inadmissable. However many the Viet executed,itwas a war crime. Who can argue with that? Why're you trading with these guys today? Manufacturiung your Apple phones, tsk tsk, flying your Boeing aircraft. Well, well, is that why 55,000 young G.I.s died?
Yes, the after-war massacres were inexcusable. However, how many civilians did you and your buddies kill, Rogue, with helicopter gunships, tanks, howitzers, all sorts of aircraft from fighter-bombers to B-52 to aircraft carriers to innumerable ships, how many, Rogue? Why were you doing this? Did all the neigbouring countries fall like dominoes after the North won? Did Thailand become communist? What do you have to say?
Yep, I agree with you. And most of those GI's died under LBJ's watch. If LBJ had just allowed to wage war, far fewer Americans and South Vietnamese would have died. The same goes for Truman during the active part of the Korean War!
As far as the domino effect, did not Cambodia and Laos fall to the Commies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,129,402
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min tom skilling 47,598
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min gimpyolman 50,781
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 17 min stupid amerikan 2
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr stupid amerikan 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,565
Abby 10-31 1 hr edogxxx 1

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance